ATMGlory- Thatannoyinggod- [Open]

Kasey's Glory sat in a courtyard of the largest university, giving the thousands of students and many staff easy access to relieve the stress of their classes and assignments. It was a powder blue box with yellow stars and red hearts decorating it. There was a touchscreen that when touched opened the menu, listing the services and prices that he could do.

Handjob- 10c

Blowjob- 20c

Titjob- 15c

Anal- 50c

Vaginal- 70c

The hole would open once the payment was made and confirmed, easily sizing to fit any size cock that came for his services. There was a headshot of Kasey that sat as the resting screen for the touchscreen.

spacer.png

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

Chad was at the courtyard after seeing a few of his college friends, having made his rounds at the dorms and sororities he noticed a ATM in the courtyard and thought why not, it would be a nice change of pace from the constant futa butt. He walked over to it and looked at the picture, "Not bad, tight looking butt I might want to come back later." He said to him self as he typed in the touch pad and paid 20c for a blow job. As he drew his dick from his pants he thought about how it just kinda looks and feels like he's fucking a box and imagines him self flirting with it a little. He finally got the tip out and flopped his long thick dick right inside the hole and waited for her to start sucking him off. "I got  some work for you right here you sexy ATM machine with a picture of a cute little cunt boy on it..." He said out loud not realizing she can hear him through the slot even if the intercom isn't on.

Edited by RadChad
coloring

Kasey waited inside of the ATM, wondering when his next customer would be here. When the screen flashed that a customer was requesting a blow job, he licked his lips, excited. The Payment Confirmed message flashed and the hole opened, a large, beautiful cock sliding in towards his cute little face. He reached and pressed the button for the intercom. "Mmmm~ hello gorgeous." His voice a higher pitched male voice.

He leaned in and begun licking the shaft with his soft tongue, tasting the huge cock. The tip of his tongue began to flick and tease at the massive mushroom head.

"Hey she's talking to you he said to his dick." speaking to his dick, he flexed a few times to make it throb and jump for her as if happy to see her.  He then pressed the intercom button laughing to him self" Hey your self sexy.. I like that cut little butt of yours." He said starting to relax and feel her tongue against his shaft and tip. Chad smiled contently and put his arms on top of the machine and relaxed moaning as he felt her tongue on his cock teasing it and making it swell thicker and fatter than it was before, then it started getting erect and hard in his face. Reaching down Chad pressed the intercom button and let her listen to all the content moans he was making. 

He kissed and licked the shaft as he heard the customer compliment his cute ass. Even though he had a tight, little pussy many of the customers loved his ass. "Thank you so much. Maybe sometime you can come back and make use of it~." He felt the cock harden and grow more as he treated it to his tongue. He gave it a few more long licks, running from the base all the way up to the thick head. Finally, he couldn't wait any longer. He opened his mouth wide and began sucking on the tip, working his jaw so that he could fit more of the man's huge girth and length into him. He began to bob his head, taking more and more in with every movement.

"Mmm! Ok there ya go!" Chad picked his head up and started moaning loudly as she took more and more of him into her mouth pussy just taking him deeper and deeper on every bob made him start to moan uncontrollably and he clinched his fist feeling his tip and shaft constantly glide along his hard cock, He tried not to move because there was so much down her throat by now " Yeah just like that keep taking it down your throat get all that precious cum!" He leaned his upper body back to get a good look at the picture of him while he held down moaning and breathing into it while he kept his eyes locked on the picture.

He moaned with the male's cock deep into his mouth, loving the taste of cock. His hand dropped inbetween his legs, sliding under his skirt and rubbing his dripping pussy. The intercom outside was filled with sloppy wet and gagging noises as the cute little cuntboy deep throated the massive spear. The shaft was slick and dripping with Kasey's saliva and the wonderful cock's precum. With every thrust, his throat tightened around the massive girth, like it was trying to milk it for every ounce of his delicious seed.

He stared to roll his hips fucking his little mouth pussy while he grunts into the inter com and listens to the sound of the cuntboy touching him self while sucking on his long throbbing spear his moans now started to match the pace of his hips and he listened to her as she gagged into the intercom. He started listening for the sound of his wet little pussy sloshing inside the metal box. He looked at the picture of the cute cunt boy in his head and got an idea of how she looked in the position she was in, kinda curious as to what the front of her looks like. "Yeah keep sucking this big cock, it's going to look like a birthday party in there from all the cum balloons I'm going to give you!" He joked listening to her gag and suck on his big cock.

Edited by RadChad

During one of the moments where he had to pull the cock out to breathe, he spoke to the intercom. "Mmmm~ yes big boy. Fill my mouth and cover me in your thick cum. I want this ATM to stink of you." He took the massive meat log back into his mouth, desperate for the male to cum for him. He moaned and gagged happily, his fingers now fully fingering his dripping, drenched pussy. The intercom was filled with wet sounds of pleasure as the cuntboy continued to pleasure the massive cock in every way his mouth could.

He pulled back and dropped his big balls in the slot as well then gave a big thrust wanting to make her kiss them by plunging his big cock down his throat. Chad gave a few quick pumps with his hips stroking her throat slowly with his long hard meat pole, moving his hips quicker by the second. His moans kept pace with the motion of his hips filling the box with his lewd noises and his constant moans. His cock throbbed deeply against the walls of her throat pussy pre cum leaking all over and lining the walls of her throat adding to the lubrication ." Rub your self faster I want to hear how much you enjoy the way I fuck your mouth pussy."

He moaned "Yesh shir~" as he felt is mouth pussy be pounded by the man's massive cock. He finally took the entire length into his mouth and throat, making his neck bulge a little from the girth. His open mouth kissed the hilt and balls of the wondrous cock, his eyes rolling back as he felt such pleasure from his mouth being used like this. His fingers moved harder, being coated by his overflowing pussy juices. His whole body began to twitch as he felt himself orgasm over the blowjob he was giving the man. He screamed into the cock as he creamed onto his hand and the floor, sending vibrations throughout his cock stretched throat.

"Just a little longer and you'll be swimming in my cum.. just keep kissing these big balls while I fuck this tight little mouth of yours.." Grunting and moaning as he pumped his hips  and stroked the walls of her throat letting her feel the vibration from his massive cock as it slid in and out of her hungry mouth, he felt her drool soak his big balls while making her kiss them with every thrust. His huge balls pressed against his chin as he made her wrap around the base of his cock the lewd sounds of her creaming her self filled his ears while his grunting and moaning echoed throughout the box. "ffuuuck it wont be much long now I'm all most there, press the intercum button twice if you want me to wait for you to put a condom on me? Otherwise I'll just flood your stomach until it over flows all over your pretty little face."

At the statement of stopping and using a condom, Kasey picked up his speed on sucking the cock. Like hell he would let it stop after he worked so hard on this delicious cock. He wanted his reward of drinking up the tasty cum. He reached up with his slick hand and began to fondle the man's balls as his head feverishly bobbed along the length of the cock. His face was beginning to become a little red from choking on the wonderful cock, but that didn't stop him from continuing to be used by this amazing customer. 

"Mmm Ok fuck yeah there you go just like that I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!..Mmm Fuuuuuck yeah theeeeere it is !" He said feeling her fuck his did really hard eager to get soaked by his hot jizz hose.  Chad looked at the picture of her and thought about how he would look covered in his cum he held the button down but he probably didn't have to because his moans grew so loud she could probably hear him clearly through the slot. He then let loose a huge blast of cum filling her stomach quickly, his hot cum coated the walls of his throat  spit dripping from his shaft as he pulled out and started letting it quirt her all over her body, the cum just kept poring out all over her thighs flowing like a small waterfall in front of her.

• Love 1

Kasey finally got his wish. He felt the warm thick load shoot down his throat, drinking up as much as he could before he had to pull off of it and breathe. His face and body were coated in the man's hot seed, a sight any man or futa would love to be watching. He licked the sticky liquid from his fingers, loving the taste of cum. He pressed the button to the intercom, "Mmm~ so good. Thank you so much! Its all over me. Come back again any time, and tell your friends too." He reached for one of the towels that he had a small box containing, wiping his face and body off. Then he cleaned the inside of the box and waited for his next lovely patron.

"Next time I'll let you wrap that ass around my dick.. I'm glad you had as much fun as I did..I'll be seeing you but you wont be seeing me." He said into the intercom before he pulled his dick out of the slot and released the intercom getting one last look at Kasey's picture before leaving the hole and letting her take on more customers. He walked off feeling relaxed and relieved after just dowsing Kasey in his hot thick cum. He wondered if he would ever see her in the streets what with women and cuntboys being so rare it makes him wonder if ever one of them had their own ATM.