Luno's Office

The more he thrusted, the more wet she became. She could feel him slowly pushing himself deeper and knew it would be more difficult to keep her own composure. "Hh...Mnnf....yes...I'm v-very satisfied..." She breathed. The witch took in a deep breath to try cut through the lustful fog on her mind. Her legs squeezed around him, as she pulled him further into herself. "Well w-we don't want y-you acting out of line again, do we?" Luno closed her eyes as her walls twitched around him. "Go ahead an stuff me all the way~" 

"I.. I would a-act out of line only if you want to... ma'am" he whispered while panting. As the director squeezed him tighter and pulled him deeper, he could feel the chair was dragging backwards from their movements. "W-would you... please untie my hands?" Icarus whispered again as his thrusts paced up more, while her eager pussy sucked 3 more inches of his manhood in. "Unh... ma'am!" he moaned loudly as he leaned over and bit on the top edge of the chair to cope with this sensation. Although she told him to stuff her all the way, he was struggling to push all the way in, without any stronger support. He kept thrusting regardless trying to go deeper, as his tip flexed and throbbed more intensely with each moment.

Luno panted heavily, her breath ragged. This was more than what she had expected and began to wonder if she should have edged him the way she had. Nonetheless, she was very obviously enjoying herself. "A-Aah!" She felt as though he was deeper in her when he leaned over her, causing her to shift a bit in her seat as well. She unwrapped her legs from around him and carefully maneuvered them to rest on his shoulders, nearly folding herself in half and demonstrating her flexibility. Luno struggled a bit but managed to reach around and touch his cuffs, causing them to unlock and vanish in a small cloud of shimmering mist. "Th-th-there! B-better?" She asked, looking up at him." 

With her legs going up on his shoulder Icarus finally had the room to push all the way in, as immediately he felt his tip kissing the back of her womb halting him from going further in. "mhnnn! fuck... I have never been so deep inside anyone before... unh..!" his body clenched hard every time he would thrust, as his balls hovered over her entrance, as close as a pinch away from smacking the lips.

As soon as his arms came free he held on to the arms of the chair tightly, to hold Luno in place. "mmm.. much better... much much better ma'am!" he moaned looking down at her panting face. The truth of his words reflected on his thrusts, as the pace went up by several folds. Their hip clapping sounded less like a clap anymore, and more like a double pedal drums solo. "mmm ma'am... I can go even faster if you want.. mm! do you like how I am s-serving you ma'am?" he whispered while, still acting true to her order of no touching as his face stayed at a few inches of constant distance from hers and the hands clawed harder on the arms of the chair.

Luno shut her eyes, throwing her head back as her body was made to experience sharp shocks of pleasure. She could feel him hitting her cervix with every thrust of his hips. It was enough to make her go cross-eyed but of course she wouldn't let him see that! Her hands moved to his forearm, fingers digging into his skin as if to brace herself against him. "Fff...hhmm...I-I'll be s-s-satisfied with your service....hhah...! If you'll f-fuck me harder!" Her jaw clenched as she looked up at him, waiting for him to fulfill her request. Their fucking echoed through the room, the sound of his hips slapping against hers drowning out even her moans.

"Then.. p-please excuse me for what I am about to do..." As soon as he finished his sentence his hands moved from the arms of the chair to her buttcheeks, clawing on to them tightly while his torso pressed her against hers, burying her in the chair. He pulled her hips down, making her spread her legs wide before he started to violently slam her hips against his crotch, every time he pounded in. With each thrust he could feel her juice sprinkling up against his crotch, His balls were turning blue from how hard he was trying to hold his shot back in. "Ma'am..." he panted, "P-please le-let me cum..." he pleaded while plowing her eager pussy like no tomorrow.

Luno looked at him with a curious expression on her face. What could he have to apologize fo- "Aaah...aah!?" She was suddenly being pulled further on his throbbing shaft. He had broken a rule for sure, but that didn't seem to matter as her legs widened into nearly a full split. Her tits bounced every time his hips rammed against her and her face twisted in pleasure as the back wall of her cunt was pummeled by her employee. "F-Fuck!" The woman felt tears pricking at her eyes, toes curling as she felt her orgasm building. "Cum! F-Fuckin' cum already!!" 

Icarus finally saw the reaction from the director, that he was been so eagerly anticipating to see. "Mmmm... this is going to be huge... fuck!" he warned her while his hips kept moving frantically. His hands burrowed deeper into her cheeks as he would grind her even harder against his body; as hard as her insides were squeezing his cock. "I'm  gonna... I'm gonna... fuck!" he screamed right as he released his load inside her. The thick ropes of cum filled her pussy up immediately, as his semen started to spill out of her cunt in sprinkles with each thrust afterwards.

As it got increasingly sloppy and sticky inside her, Icarus pulled out. His tip was still throbbing, bursting out loads of his seeds with each flex as the first few shot reached up to her open cleavage, while the rest dropped in between her thighs. "Ha...! hah... oh.." Icarus was struggling to catch his breathes as his consciousness went into another haze from volume he just released. He tiredly collapsed over the director, with his head gently resting on her shoulder as he was panting still.

Luno cried out as Icarus prepared himself to cum. Her walls squeezed tightly around him as she released first, squirting messily over his cock. His own crotch would become wet from the back splash. She shuddered when he pulled out and could feel his cum dripping from her freshly fucked cunt. A mere glance told her that she would need more than just a few napkins to clean herself up. She panted lightly, trying to catch her breath so she could resume her work but he seemed to have other plans as he slumped onto her. Luno sighed softly but smirked as she gently reached up to stroke his hair. 

"Hmph...you did good...welcome to Smut Co.~" 

A faint grin drew up on his lips, hearing her words. "Thank you ma'am" he said, slightly panting still. For a moment he felt really bold again as he reached for her cheek to turn her face towards him and planted a deep kiss on her lips. His eyes closed down on their own, as he suckled and kissed her top lip passionately for a few moments.

"So, do I go see the CEO now? Or will you be finalizing the deal about my salary and other stuffs?" he asked with a smile after slowly pulling back from the kiss, as his eyes came to rest on hers.

Edited by Iori

Luno chuckled softly after their kiss and gave his hair a little tug. "Don't push it, pup." She playfully warned. Her eyes landed on Elena when the girl spoke up again and she held back a sigh. She was no longer amused. With another look towards Icarus, she gently nudged him off of her. "Why don't you get yourself cleaned up? You can stick around for this interview, which I'm sure will be brief. Or you may see what Ms. Grail is up to, though I believe she has another interview waiting for her." 

She reached over to a small tissue box and grabbed a few sheets before holding them out to Icarus. "So...Miss Elena. You want to work in security? Why don't you tell me what interested you in Smut Co.'s security department?"

Luno blinked slowly, wondering where on Earth this girl had come from. The tone, her posture. Is this how she behaved at interviews? She scoffed lightly and opened her laptop to open the girls' file. "While I highly doubt we'll need you to kill many people, we are in need of protection to a certain degree." She grabbed a tissue a wiped off her chest and stomach before beginning to button up her shirt. "You seem rather confident in your ability. I suppose I can applaud you for that much."

Luno looked at the guns on her desk and sneered, eyes flashing a bright green. "Good for you. Please remove them from my desk and from my sight." She said firmly. "I don't want to see them again." The director pulled out a small jade notebook from her desk and removed a pen from a small pen holder on the corner of her desk. "And of course I'm confident. How can I expect my employees to have faith in me if I am not confident in myself?"  She took a few notes, writing in a different language. She let go of the pen and went back to staring down Elena.

Luno's pen moved on it's own accord, continuing to take notes of things that were happening. Luno leaned back in her seat a bit and ran a hand through her hair. "So, why Smut Co.? Why do you want to work here?

"Mm. Well I'm glad you enjoy our products. We have a very high quality standard we want to maintain. Every note received from our focus groups and product testing is received with heavy intent to improve their reviews." She said, watching her pen scribble in the notebook.  "I believe I've asked all of my questions for our interview. Did you have anything you'd like to ask me?"

2 hours ago, Luno Asherah said:

Luno chuckled softly after their kiss and gave his hair a little tug. "Don't push it, pup." She playfully warned. Her eyes landed on Elena when the girl spoke up again and she held back a sigh. She was no longer amused. With another look towards Icarus, she gently nudged him off of her. "Why don't you get yourself cleaned up? You can stick around for this interview, which I'm sure will be brief. Or you may see what Ms. Grail is up to, though I believe she has another interview waiting for her." 

'Make me', the phrase almost slipped out of his lips, but hearing Elena speaking up suddenly, he only grinned; slowly getting off the director. "Yeah I need to do that..." he said standing tall on his feet and taking a few steps away from her to let her look at Elena face to face. "Oh, Thank you ma'am!" he said in a cordial tone, taking the tissue papers from her. He started to clean the stains off himself while listening to how the interview is going. The pace of the interview seemed quite odd, granted that attitude was needed for someone who would be dealing with securities still seemed quite odd as she was addressing the director by her first name. As expected, the interview was quite brief as well, as it was done by the time Icarus started pulling his underwear up after tossing the used tissues in the bin.

"Oh ma'am I think I haven't got your recommendation letter yet." Icarus said as Elena left the room, while tucking in his shirt and buckling up his belts. After fixing his suit and tie as best as he could, he walked around to sit across the director again.

Luno watched Elena leave and proceeded to fix herself up the rest of the way. Soon it was as if she hadn't been put through the wringer. She disposed of the tissues and tidied up her desk a bit before hearing Icarus mention the letter. "Ah, yes! Of course." She said, her soured mood lightening a bit. She gently swept her hand over a small area of her desk and in a small mist of gold and green, a sheet of mint marbled paper appeared. Luno thought for a moment about what her letter would say and kept it short and to the point. 

To whom it may concern, 

It is with great enthusiasm that I recommend Icarus Biville for his desired position as a Sales Engineer for Smut Co. He has demonstrated not only competencies, but a very high aptitude for learning on the job~ He has become quite compliant with some small amount of training and I am happy to say that he is now suitable to work for our wonderful company. 

He has a very special spark about him, and I trust that he will take the company to great places~ 

Sincerely, 

Luno Amir Asherah

Director of Marketing at Smut Co.

She placed her seal on the document- a simple imprint of a protea flower just under her signature for verification purposes. Luno passed the paper over to Icarus for him to look it over. "There you are, darling. I trust that this will come in handy in the future." 

• Love 2