Brynn’s Apothecary (Always Sunny x Multichara69)

The sun rose above the sea side city, causing the buildings to cast long shadows down the street. Few were up at this time in the morning, besides the fishermen and the bakers, and in one particular example, a witch.

Brynn Wilson was a well known potion master in the region. People across the country travelled to her, and on special occasions she travelled to them. She was getting so well known that even a few travellers from over seas had come... just to meet and have one of her potions! But what made her potions so special? Well.... she put a tiny bit of her love into every single one~ really, you might ask? No, a witch never told her secrets.

Brynn was just in the middle of tying her curly red hair back in a ponytail when the phone rang. She cursed herself not having a closed phone number, so that she could have some space from her job. She picked up the phone, still wrapped in her towel from her morning shower and pulled out her note pad. “Brynns Apothecary, Brynn speaking. What can I make for you today? Huh... uh huh... huh.... yup, I can do that.... today? Hmm.... well for a rush order fee.... and delivered?! I... yeah... okay, that’ll be....”  Brynn scribbled down a few more details from the caller before nodding, setting the phone down. She had work to do, for a handsome price too.

Donning her black dress, Brynn wrapped the apron around her waist, tying the ribbon in a bow behind her back. Her dress fell to mid thigh, and she wore no stockings, flats donning her feet. She was all about comfort when it came to her potion making. Her house was also her potion brewing area, for she grew most of not all of her natural ingredients. The rest she had to buy from suppliers. Ferns, flowers, bushes, shrubs, all sorts of botany littered her home, and she went around flicking her finger and sending a large water can around the room, watering all of her babies who needed it.

Brewing her coffee, Brynn used the same trick on the creamer and sugar, and to stir her coffee before she sipped at it. “Mmm....” she moaned. Her client wanted an endurance potion, so she needed so bogwart and cedar wood.... a hint of peppercorn... and some rose water.

She gathered up her ingredients and went to her Grinder, working the ingredients down by hand. She used magic to stir the cauldron, and once it was perfectly simmered, she could tell because the steam was swirling up into hearts, she poured it into a crystal vial. Corking it, she put it in a bag that she slung over her shoulder, and then went to the back door with her broom. She mounted it, taking off and flying in the direction of her client.

An hour later and the curvy witch was landing in front of a small cottage. She knocked on the door, looking around with a wide smile. It was beautiful out here. She knocked again, a bit louder, just in case the resident didn't here.

@MultiChara69

Edited by Always Sunny

Little rays of sunlight shined through the trees and danced on that little cottage as the wind blew. The faint chirping of the birds echoed through the forest, resonating though the trees until the birds passed over the roof of the small cottage.  A big patch of wild flowers surrounded the base of the cottage, they were all in an array of different colors and types that gave the air around the cottage a pleasant fragrance. Squirrels and butterflies, scurried and fluttered all through the woods. A little chipmunk could even be seen munching on a acorn on the wood chopping stump. It was a truly pristine area of the woods untouched by most of civilization. 

The door to the opened and a large portly man of chocolate complexion stood before Brynn." Oh good, I'm glad you arrived so quickly. Please come in, come in, make your self comfortable." The big man stood to the side to let Brynn come in. The cabin was sparsely decorated, a large couch with green cushions sat across from a small stone fireplace. There were no pictures or any fragile decorations about the house. All that could be seen was the living area a small kitchen and a back room where the man kept his bed. Between the couch and the kitchen was a small wooden table when the man showed Brynn to set the potion down. 

"Again I thank you for coming as quickly as you did. Now let me get you your payment and we can get everything all settled up." The man went into the back room of the cottage and quickly came out with a sack of gold and set the bag on the table. Over the phone the man introduced him self as Biron B Romulus, but he did not tell her what the potion was for. He looked at the bottle with a glimmer in his eyes he lifted up the bottle and examined it. " Hopefully I'll be able to get more work done around here, I can't even finish a day's work without having to take a rest. Have you ever tired this? Do you know how long it will last?"

Once he turned around he smiled at the young witch girl, "If you would like to rest I would not mind the company and it it is a long flight back to the city. I can whip up some food it would be a good opportunity for me to feel the potion in action?"  Biron picked up the bottle and took a swig of it, he felt the effects quickly strides into the kitchen. A new sense of vitality over came him and it showed in the way he moved, with his new found energy he quickly made a plate of food for them to share. "Get some food on your stomach, it's gonna be a long trip. " He said laying the food out on the table, a plate of fruit and nuts that he made quickly not wanting to make the girl wait through a lot of cooking.

The plate was neatly arranged and everything looked freshly picked, and arranged with the fruit on the outside and a pile of nuts in the middle. Biron smiled at the young girl as he looked at her as he pulled out her chair for her to sit.  His heart started to race as he looked at her, and he began to sweat as the potion started to really take hold on him. "This stuff really packs a punch, I don't think I can even it still!" He said reaching over and tasting some fruit from the plate. "This may take some getting used to but once I get out there and start working this stuff is going to really come in handy!"
@Always Sunny

Edited by MultiChara69
  • Love 1

There was one thing about Brynn’s potions that wasn’t really common knowledge to the general public. Brynn had made her beginnings on love potions, and therefore it was only natural she assumed that all potions she made were sexual in nature. If someone wanted endurance, she thought they meant sexual endurance. So while yes, Brion was in fact getting something that was going to increase his endurance, it was uh, going to come at a price. One large boner and the ability to keep going for approximately 4 hours that was. Her bad! She forgot she needed to ask if it was sexual in nature! But he needed to not call at 6am! It was bad customer service to blame the customer!

The offer to rest was too tempting to resist, and the witch casually strode over to his kitchen table. She viewed the cabin in interest, looking around. It was nice, homey.... not to her taste at all, she liked her own little shop in the city. She glanced over at Brion when he came by, and she smiled sweetly at him when he presented the fresh fruits and nuts. “How sweet!” She exclaimed, happily reaching over and popping the juicy berry between her plump lips. “I do have to tell you something Mr Romulus.”

She bit down on her lip as she put her elbows on the table, lacing her fingers together and cupping her chin with her fingers. “I am afraid that there might have been a little misunderstanding this morning... you see....” she paused to flick a finger, a berry and nut rising up and floating lazily up to his mouth, the berry rubbing against his lips. She leaned forward a little, her pert ass lifting off the seat. “I might have sort of maybe given you a sexual endurance potion. Oops! Silly me!” The ginger giggled, as if it was an innocent mistake that could be fixed easily.

”So here’s the thing, Mr Romulus.... you’ll be able to get your endurance, it’ll work wonderfully for you still... but you’ll have a little companion for the 4 hours.” Brynn got up and paced slightly back and forth. “It won’t be too hard of a fix, and of course I will give you back some of your gold, but it might be a bit annoying for you for the next few hours while I fly back and forth....” she bit down on her lip, glancing up and down at him. “I am ever so sorry sir! Please do forgive me!”

@MultiChara69

The potion Biron drank really got the blood going, feeling it rush all through his body. As he stared at the little witch his eyes focused on her curvy figure in that little black dress. One dirty thought was all it took for the blood to start rushing to his pants. His face looked a little flush as he watched her take in some fruit and nuts into her mouth. He couldn't help but think about how much he wanted to put a pair of far bigger nuts into her mouth, and stuff those cute little Rosie cheeks with them. His teeth scrapped his bottom lip and he started to become worried that this might be a recurring problem, or what the young girl might think if she found out what was going on with his body.

As his member swelled and grew inside his overalls Brynn sat up and confessed to him about the nature of the potion. He seemed confused at first but then suddenly relived. This was a normal effect of the potion and not just him being a creep about having a girl inside his cottage. "Well little lady, I don't need my money back this stuff works perfectly...but if I'm going to have a" He nodded down " Companion staying with me, I'm going to need the company of a lovely young lady, like your self to help me relieve the tension, from all of the stress that would cause me.. Seeing as you wont need to go back to the city any time soon, maybe you can further assist me by lending more more of your ..services." He Looked down at Brynn as she bit her bottom lip, undoing his over all and and letting them flop to the floor exposing him self to her.

"It will be at least eight hours before the wood Nymphs come through this area." He said as his throbbing hard cock bounced out now exposed to Brynn. His shaft was as long as her forearm and a bit thicker to, the tip was a big as a baby's fist. It pulsated wildly from the blood constantly rushing to it," Please, I really could use the help getting this thing to settle down." Biron took off his shirt fulling exposing his body to the little witch. It was tan and very muscular the result of him working every day of his life just to survive. 

Sweat poured from his body as he looked down at her his rock hard dick staying fully erect. Still throbbing deeply in anticipation of what the young girl will do. The hair on his head and chest glistened with sweat as it poured from his body. his fist clinched tightly as his heart raced at the sight of the curvy young girl standing before his naked body. As he stood there his nut hung low and heavy ready to release the load that is building up inside them. He looked at the which girl who seemed enamored with his physical prowess but couldn't fully tell if she was in aw or in fear of the man standing before her.

@Always Sunny

• Love 1

Brynn wasn’t sure what she could do for him that wouldn’t totally cross over her customer boundaries, but he was right. She did mess up. She bit down on her lip, tilting her head to the side as she watched the man undress. Handsome as he was, could she really risk it... no.... she shouldn’t....

Brynn tucked a piece of hair that had flown free back behind her ear, licking her lips some what nervously. 8 hours? That was nothing... she could handle that for him. Slowly, Brynn wiggled out of the tight dress, the fabric pooling at her feet. Brynn was as curvaceous as the dress suggested, her hips wide, breasts bouncy and pert. She was wearing her black lace bikini cut panties, and a black lace push up bra.

Again her eyes went up and down his body. Again she licked her lips. She flicked a finger as she stepped forward, and two berries floated up, one going to her and the other going to tease his lips.

“Okay Mr Romulus....” Brynn purred as she walked up to him, touching his chest nervously before stepping completely up.

Brynn has has sex with many a creature, but no man quite matched what Biron had just shown her. She was excited to taste him, wondered if his dick tasted las good as it looked.... she pushed her body against his, touching his cock shyly as she looked up at him. “I would love to help.”

@MultiChara69

Edited by Always Sunny

"I love to hear it, and please call me Biron." He said looking down at Brynn with a warm smile as she nervously touched his cock, rubbing her soft curvy body against him while her fingers rubbed against his hot throbbing cock. "It's ok that head wont bite, this one though." He said giving her a playful love bite on her ear lobe and neck before smiling back down at her. His big rough hands rubbing her arms slowly before they glided up her arms and shoulders. He tilted her head up and kissed her while she held his hot throbbing man pole in her dainty little hand. His big hands rubbed down her back and squeezed her ass with a tight firm grip, massaging those big curvy cheeks.

Biron slid his tongue into her mouth and caressed her tongue with his. That throbbing monster cock now making her hand feel hot as she held it. He moaned slightly  in her mouth enjoying the feeling of her soft round ass against his big warm hands. One hand glided up her back and his fingers weaved through her hair, stroking it and massaging her scalp as he kisses her. Their lips parted and he looked at her, taking a step back so she could get in position to lend her services to him. 

He looked big and powerful as he stood over her, drenched in sweat as his heart raced ready for her to take him in. Her eyes appeared to sparkle as she looked up at him, seemingly ready to perform her duty in aiding him with his enormous problem. "I'm sure this problem isn't too big for you to handle," He said playfully, standing before Brynn as his cock still throbbed ceaselessly. 

@Always Sunny

Edited by MultiChara69

"Oh, but of course Biron." Brynn purred, her head falling back instinctively as teeth grazed her skin. His hands caress her skin, and she is only too happy to let him grasp at her body, rubbing and squeezing, her cheeks being manhandled by her newest lover. His mouth covered hers next, and she slowly began stroking him, up and down in long equal strokes. His tongue against hers, she was putty in his hands. A moan escaped from her lips as her gave her a scalp massage, and all too soon, he's pulling away from her.

Biting down on her lips, the naked witch smiled as she inspected the monster at hand. Impressive, but not intimidating, Brynn was positive she could take care of him for the next few hours until he was satisfied.  He was long and girthy, and absolutely delicious looking. She took a step closer to him, slowly moving down his body, her fingers and lips trailing lines down his chest, until she was on her knees in front of him. She took a shuddery breath in, her eyes now locking in on the massive beast as she licked her lips.

Slowly, she wrapped her mouth around his cock, first around the tip where she let her tongue swirl and flick against the head of his cock, lapping at any pre-cum that leaked out of him. She let out a content more, before popping off him and slowly licking the broad side of her tongue down the entire length of his cock, before trailing her tongue back up. Having tasted him, she put her hands on his thighs, gripping them gently as she opened her mouth and slowly started to take in his cock, moaning in a pleased way as she did so.

His actions were not ignored by her body of course. Her thighs were smeared by her juices, having been smeared around by the friction of being tugged and manhandled by Biron just seconds earlier. Her pussy was slick with want, and she knew it was only a matter of time until she was going to be teased just as deliciously... It was just a waiting game now....

@MultiChara69

It felt so good to have her lip around his cock, the drug ramping up his sex drive in ways he couldn't imagine, and to just have that pressure alleviated by her soft warm lips and slippery little tongue sent waves of euphira through his body the likes of which he hasn't felt since he was a young man. His body trembling with pleasure not used to how elevated his heart rate would be from the potion. Such pleasure felt new to him in spite having had sex the vast majority of his long life. The throbbing in his heart was only matched by the throbbing in his dick, as he tongue slid up and down his cock. Eyes cast down at the floor he watched as Brynn pleasured his cock, noticing her sweat and juices glistening on the floor.

"If you are having trouble waiting, let me slide inside that pussy now. We do have at least 4 hours to kill. you'll have plenty of time to fully taste it after your needs are taken care of as well." Biron looked down at her, the lust from the potion making him eager to feel the pleasure of her hot wet lips around his throbbing hard dick. Either set would do but he wasn't about to let her wait to be satisfied, seeing as she i willing to such great leeengths to make sure her customer was satisfied. The energy he felt also made him want to move and nothing would feel better than to really work up a sweat pounding her right there on the floor until the floor. 

The floor was smooth and sanded making it safe to move on without getting splinters. The walls as well. With his hand placed on her shoulder Biron laid her down on the floor gently, kneeling down then setting him self on his knees between her legs. His hand guided the tip of his cock to her throbbing wet pussy, spreading it slowly  before letting her suck his bulbus tip inside her. Mouth hung open he let out a slight but lengthy moan as her tight little walls squeezed and sucked his tip in. "Mmmmm it's really sucking me in hard, it feels so good!" Biron blurted out feeling her take him deeper inside him, enveloping him with her suckling little flower.

With his big powerful arms he lifted her legs letting her take him to her cervix with greater ease. When he felt his tip press against her cervix, Biron started to rock his hips slowly but tightly stroking her little g post against that massive throbbing dick, feeling her soaking his hard cock as the waved of pleasure started to build up inside her. His heart was pumping so deeply and quickly he started to pant moans that matched the motion of his hips. Sweat began to drip down onto her soft shaking skin, moving his hips faster, and stroking her sweet spot hard and deep with his tip.

@Always Sunny

It didn’t take much convincing for Brynn to lay back, her eyes closing immediately as she slid back. Some adjusting, some movements, leg shifted her, and oh! Brynn was letting out a pleasured coo as her dainty hand reached up and clutched Birons buff forearms, sliding up his arms before wrapping around his torso and clutching onto him. Birons commentary wasn’t wrong, her pussy had coiled tightly around his member as soon as he pushed into her, and she wasn’t willing to let go of him in any capacity.

A breathy sigh fell from her lips as Biron started to thrust hard into her, and she lifted up her legs to wrap tightly around his hips. The smell of their sex, the wood and Birons musk mingled in her nose, an arousing scent that went well when accompanied by the went shopping noises of their hips. Brynn cried out, her back arching as the bulbous tip of Birons cock brushed against her g-spot, the blissful sensations sending shocks to her core. She bit down on her lip, green eyes peering up at him as he rammed into her, their moans music accompanying to the soft sounds of their hips.

”More, I need more!” Brynn demanded sharply as he continued to stroke her fires. Her legs dropped from his hips, her feet anchoring her to the ground to help her get leverage and try to get him deeper into him.

@MultiChara69

With a deep lustful moan Biron pounded Brynn's hot wet little pussy hard. The sights, sounds, and smells filled his senses, her hand sending a shiver up his body. His senses were so heightened he could feel everything, every bead of sweat on his body, the cool breeze wafting through the room from the open window, and most of all her tight throbbing pussy as it clenched deeply around his rock hard cock. With a strong body like his he could take it, it was just a matter of time before he would get used to the potion's effects. "Oh I'll give you more, you can count on that, little girl!" He said feeling exhilarated from the way her tight little pussy made him feel, coupled with the potion coursing through his veins.

Brynn's back slid back and forth across the wet smooth floor her curvy body shaking to the force and rhythm of his hips. Biron was fixated on her big round breasts as they bounced up and down. Beads of sweat forming on her soft smooth skin as he rubbed her supple thighs as he held them in his arms. His moans grew deeper forming into grunts of pleasure as he continued to pound her throbbing wet little pussy right there on the floor. Drops of sweat started to pour from Biron's forehead hitting the floor as his hips reached an intense pace.  His massive throbbing tip stroking her little g spot constantly and never letting up for a moment.  Eyes glued to Brynn's eyes he became entranced by the way her body moved from the sheer force of his cock

@Always Sunny

Edited by MultiChara69

Brynn couldn't help the desperate shivering that she started to do as the electric shocks started to course through her body, the warm tingling heat of her orgasm starting in her toes in which she clenched and flexed them repeatedly. She gasped and sighed underneath Biron, the muscular man's form hovering above her as he pounded into her tight pussy. She let out another shuddery moan as a hand went behind Biron's neck, pulling him down where she captured his lips in a passionate, albeit sloppy, kiss while she huffed and moaned against his lips. She was so close, he was so close to teasing out her orgasm, she just needed a little bit more... She shifted her weight, moaning as the rearrangement allowed Biron to push just a little deeper, kiss her core a little closer...

She shivered, her nails scratching against his neck as she pulled her head back. "I'm... I'm cumming...!" She cried out, panting softly against his lips as her body continued to be rammed into, her core on fire and sending waves of tingles down her spine now, her juices washing over his hard cock as he slid through her wetness. Her cries echoed through the cottage as she rocked out against Biron, shivering hard as he stroked the flames even through her powerful orgasm. Her tight cunt took over its natural role, milking and massaging his cock desperately trying to get him to cum so she could milk him for his seed.

@MultiChara69

Edited by Always Sunny

"Mmm it's ok, you know I'm not gonna stop!" He said after breaking the kiss, feeling her nails dig into the back of his neck deeply.  He bit his lip as a pleasure filled growl rumbled in his chest, stroking her g spot fast and deep. Really stoking the flames of desire that burned within her tight throbbing cunt. Many grunts started to form with every thrust, feeling her milk his throbbing cock deeply in desperation of his thick soothing seed filling her burring void, to quench it of the thirst for his hot manly milk. Precum leaked from his tip and lined the walls of her burning cavern as it contracted tightly around his cock in anticipation of his release. soon a torrent of thick milk flooded her womb and filled it to the brim, forming a little mound in her stomach before he slowly pulled out and let it ring out the rest of his hot cum, lining the walls of her pussy in his cum before he exited her lips with a soft pop.

"If you aren't too tired feel free to suck on it,  I don't think it's going away any time soon." He said nodding down at his dick before giving her another kiss. He stood up and loomed over her. His long hard cock still throbbing and dripping with cum, little droplets falling onto her seat soaked abdomen. Biron reached out and took Brynn's hand to help her back to her feet. His brow soaked in sweat and his hair falling flat and shaggy over his rugged face. Though he was panting he still acted with vigor from the potion pumping through his system. "Feel free to sit on the couch, this hard floor can be very rough on the knees." He said holding out his arm and presenting the hand crafted wooden sofa that sat along in front of the fire place.

@Always Sunny

Edited by MultiChara69

Biron sure knew how to treat a lady, both in bed and out of it. She gratefully took his hand, standing slowly as she regained her composure. Her legs were shaking, and although she was appreciative of the support and the offer, she wasn't sure if she could quite get to the couch just get, what with her muscles still contracting and figuring out how to relax after such an intense session. A smile played on her lips as she touched Biron's arm gently, her eyes twinkling as she used his arm to help guild her to the couch. Each step, she could feel the sensation of his cum, slipping between her lips, smearing on her thigh, generally causing a mess.... "And are you going to take care of this mess?" She asked curiously, a smirk playing on her lips as she tucked her legs to the side of her and lounged on his couch,

What a sight she must have made! Disheveled, her long, red hair a mess, make up smeared, covered in both their sweat and other fluids. The musk of their sex clouded her head, and all she knew was she wanted more of him. She bit down on her lip, and coyly raised a finger to him, hooking it towards herself to draw Biron's attention back to getting his cock serviced and worshiped.

@MultiChara69

"I'll take care of that later, it wont be long before I make another mess to clean up anyway." Biron said standing over her while she laid back and relaxed her long red hair frayed and soaked in sweat, make up running down her face, breathing in the musky sex filled air as she panted. He stepped closer to her as she waved her little finger at him, beckoning him to come closer and give her the cock she craved. His cock throbbed deeply as he stood over her, taking in the musky air as he panted over her. cock pulsating with desire as he looked down at the curvy naked witch sitting on his couch. Once he was right in front of her he kisses her full red lips with the tip of his cock. It throbbed deeply waiting to be enveloped in those soft plush lips and sucked deeply until his warm cum flowed down her wanting throat. 

His skin was cool from the light breeze coming through the window, even though he was covered in sweat. His long grey hair was also messy and disheveled clumped to together in sweat with little stringy grey strands poking out. The room was bright but shadowy illuminated by the light coming through the windows from the mid day sun. the faint sounds of birds chirping leaked through the cracked window as they sang and fluttered outside the cottage.

@Always Sunny

Edited by MultiChara69

The birds chirping around the windows distracted Brynn slightly from the cock at hand, their songs a welcome distraction as she tried to get control of her body once more. She was so worked up thanks to Biron, and all she could think of was hopefully being able to hop on that cock with the next changing of positions. She was all for riding a glorious specimen like Biron, after all. The afternoon sun was slowly filling his living room, and they were bathed in the light as Biron pressed his tip against her plump lips. She shifted herself onto her knees, sitting with her legs slightly spread so she was slightly spread. Once more, lips surrounded Biron's meaty cock, and she shivered in glee when she realized she could taste herself on him. What a mess they had made.

Tongue swirled around the tip of his cock, a dainty hand raising up to this thick and heavy balls where she began to fondle him. Playing, bouncing, rolling them in her hands. Anything to enjoy the heavy weight they gave her hand. Her other hand grasped his thigh, digging her fingers into the flesh as her pale skin popped compared to his own dark complexion.  Her green eyes locked onto his as she started to bob her head along his cock. Even after such a passionate encounter, Brynn found herself wanting more from Biron. The ideas of riding him sprung to mind again, and she moaned softly against his cock, her fingers gripping his thigh a bit harder. No Brynn, the customer was always right. For now. Her hand that was gripping his thigh slipped down to her legs, and slowly she started to tease the wetness that was gathering once more between her legs.

@MultiChara69

Biron watched the little red headed which position her self on her knees before taking his thick throbbing cock into her mouth. Her lips felt so soft against his hot bulbus tip and he couldn't help but moan as she stroked it eagerly with her lips. Her hair shined bright in the afternoon sun as her head bobbed back and forth. Hair waving to the movement of her body as she stroked his hot thick tip with her soft plush lips. That thick shaft pulsating wildly the more she strokes it agaisnt her lips and tongue. The sound of his moans and her slurping filled the cabin, drowning out the chirping of the birds chirping outside. The slight breeze coming through the window blows their hair to the side majestically as Brynn continued to suck deeply on Biron's hard thick cock. 

Biron ran his fingers through her hair massaging her scalp with his finger tips and stroking her hair as the wind blew through it making sure it didn't get to frayed by the wind. He slowly rocked his hips back and forth stroking Brynn's tongue with his big warm tip. Their sweat soaked skin glistening in the sun as she continued to suck on him hard and deep both moaning in unison from the pleasure of giving and receiving oral sex. His tip glided agaisnt her tongue ceaselessly, his breathing and moaning in sync with the way he moved his hips. He looked down into her eyes seeing how full of lust she is and how eager she was to take his cock in her wet little pussy once more.

@Always Sunny