A TEACHER SHOULDN'T TEASE....

He thrusts his dock down her throat making her choke " IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT ? TO BE TREATED LIKE A WHORE " 

The machine continues to rape her relentlessly all the while he was grabbing her massive tits and squeezing agressivley with slaps and punches being thrown in for good mesure this little slut will break ...or die 

He turns off the machine as it grind to a halt he pulls his cock out of her throat he walks around his prey as he  looks into her eyes he walks over to her gaping hole  he shoves his throbbing cock into her peach 

He thrusts inside of her again and again precum leaking from his flaming tip 

" i .... i .. i tried .to gi.....give you freedom ... so instead ....i guess ill HAVE T....OO GIVE YOU ...BONDAGE !"  after a few more thrusts he shot more cum inside of her easily entering her womb  thanks to his mechanical freind  " if you wont stay with me willingly maybe a baby will change your mind " he says yanking off the clamps that stuck to her filthy cum stained pussy 

Cynthia couldn't believe this was happening.....she was his teacher, he her student.  She teased him, yes but she did it to plenty of students, believing that a little innocent flirtation would make the school day interesting.  Now she was paying the price.....naked, strapped down to some kind of horrible time that was raping her while he---her student---was busy filling her mouth with cock.

She gagged, making gurgling noises, wincing as he grabbed her tits and slapped them around, enjoying watching them jiggle.

Finally he stopped the machine....she was thankful but all that happened was that he replaced it with his cock, plunging it deep inside her....thrust after thrust he groaned and finally unloaded into her womb.

Cynthia cried, tears flowing....he did it...after his last cum deposit she knew she was pregnant and this last massive load only confirmed it.  It would be only a month before she would start showing, physical proof that he had impregnated her.  

Cynthia laid there defeated, sobbing, nodding her head.  The large breasted, independent thinking woman was now a mess....her pussy gaping and dripping with cum, battered from the machine.  She had been kept in bondage for so long she forgot when the last time she was a free woman.  Her tits ached from the nipple clamps, her pussy lips as well.....

She would eventually start to show but she knew this would only be the start of her real imprisionment.....her belly would soon start to swell, growing evidence that she had been raped and impregnated, but knowing she could never tell anyone who her rapist was.  She would be a hostage to his demands....

"Yes," she said weakly....."Yes I have....."

Cynthia moaned....she couldn't see what her pussy looked like but she could feel it had a gape......she laid there motionless as he began to release the straps.

"I'll......I'll be a good slave," she replied weakly....."please...please don't rape me again.....I'll....I'll do whatever you want.  Please....how long are you gonna keep me prisoner?"

She wasn't going to make any more attempts at escape....the last two time she tried she was tortured horribly, especially after being strapped down to the fucking machine.  She swore she could still feel that monster inside her.

The mature blonde waited patiently as the straps were removed.  She laid there for a minute then slowly got up, wobbly from her ordeal, her pussy sore from the torture.  She walked over to him and climbed up onto his lap.

Cynthia sobbed for a moment.  She knew she was broken and she felt so ashamed and humiliated.....unlike a drug or hypnosis when the subject wasn't aware of what they were doing, she knew and remembered everything, which ashamed her even more.  Would he whisper to his friends at school about how he broke a teacher, forcing her to be his sex slave?  Brag to his friends when he got home that he has a beautiful blonde of his very own that would obey his every command?

Aside from all this, Cynthia knew he was blackmailing her.  There was enough pictures and videos of her nude, gagged and being fucked to cover hours worth of display on the internet, a fact that forced her even more to comply.

She kissed him on the side of his neck and whispered what he wanted to hear in his ear, her massive tits rubbing against his chest.

Cynthia slips down to her knees, rises up and whips his cock out.  She takes both hands and slides them up and down on his tool until it's hard as stone.  Finally she slips it in her mouth and begins to suck on it, slipping it in and out of her pursed lips, her tits swaying as she bobs her head back and forth.

He finally has what he always wanted but never dreamed of...his own fuck toy, his sex slave.

Cynthia moans as she glides her mouth up and down his shaft....at the same time she feels his warm hands fondling her massive tits, squeezing them and caressing them.

She nods her head in agreement as her head bobs back and forth, sucking hungrily on his cock.  Not long before that, she would be repulsed at his actions but now she was finally broken.  Cynthia now belonged to him and there was nothing she wouldn't do to taste his dick in her mouth or, better than that, impaled in her pussy....

Cynthia nodded her head to show she understood, then concentrated on sucking him off......she winced, moaning as she felt him torture her tits, her nipples being pinched.....

She was every young man's fantasy come true....a sexy looking older woman, broken and following his commands.  She knew she was pregnant but at the first opportunity she would ask him to buy a home pregnancy kit from the store.  Would he keep her a prisoner or allow her to return to school?  would she ever tell anyone else who the father was?

Cynthia gurgled and swallowed his load, feeling it glide down to her belly.

"My last boyfriend was really into oral," she replied, pulling away....."He insisted I suck him off every day just before dinner...."

She sat on her knees on the floor, silent for a moment.

"Could you do me a favor?," she asked...."I know you won't release me so I'd like you to go to the pharmacy and pick up one of those home pregnancy kits....if you still feel you can't trust me while your;e gone, you could tie me up and gag me..."

The truth was, not only had she been broken but she had developed a liking for bondage.....

Cynthia goes to the nearest chair, reclines and crosses her legs.  Yes, she was still naked and he could still do whatever he wanted with her, but things seemed to settle down so she took advantage of it.

"No thank you," she said..."I don't smoke....and thank you for saying you'll pick up my pregnancy test...."

She already knew she was but she wanted to show him the result....she wanted to see how he would react to making her pregnant.  She also wanted to see what he would do before he left for the store....would he leave her like this or would he tie and gag her?

He grabs her leash and drags her over to the newly installed chains 

"Come here " 

He chains her to the wall by the neck and puts in the gag

He picks up the vibrator 

"You better be ready by the time i come back " 

He throws his clothes on and leaves the appartment locking the door behind him . By now it was saturday so no school to worry about . Though it had been a few days since he had changed his clothes . 

He swung by his parents house . Who as usual werent there  . As they worked all the time leaving no time for him 

He grabs some clothes and leaves 

As he walks down the street he comes across a small pharmacy 

He goes inside and picks up a pregnancy test 

He goes up to the casheire who scans the item 

" arent you a little young to be buying one of these ?" 

"is it illegal ?" 

"well no " 

"then how much ?" 

"$15" 

he throws a 20 on the counter 

"keep the change "  he scoops up the test and leaves 

As he walks back up to the appartment a neighbour comes along just as he unlocked the door 

"excuse me young man is cynthia in i got delivered some mail for her " 

"yeah but shes ...tutoring me  . Shes kinda tied up right now .. but ill give it to her if youd like ?" 

"why thank you tell her i said hello " 

"Will do " 

The old lady leaves  

And he opens the door 

"Stupid bitch "  he slams the door and locks it   walking into the living room 

As he made preperations to leave, Cynthia had thought he would simply tie her hands and feet but she was suprised when he dragged her over to a wall where he had already installed chains.  It was suprising how quickly he managed to claim her apartment as his own.

"You don't have to do that," she said when she saw the ballgag.  "Please....'MMMMMMPH...."

To her suprise, he secured the leash to the collar and the other end to the wall, padlocks on both.  She sat there helplessly as she watched him put the keys to the locks in his pocket.  Obviously he had no intention of giving her a chance to run.

She knew how close the pharmacy was so he'd be back in just a few minutes....well, at least it gave her pussy a chance to rest.

Cynthia heard the sounds of someone in the hallway....it was her neighbor!

"MMMMMMPH!!" 

he came back into the room, a bag in hand.

Cynthia licked her lips as the gag was removed.  She slumped down, sitting on the floor, her back up against the wall.

"Thank you for the kit," she said.....it wasn't until he sat down and shown a dissapointed look on his face that she realized that she screwed up by making noises when the neighbor was near.

"pl....please," she begged...."I....I made a mistake....I....I was just uncomfortable and made a noise...I didn't do it to get her attention.....now, can I please go to the bathroom?...I need to pee and use the kit...."

Cynthia felt the blood running from her face.  She did indeed make those noises to be heard and she had been caught.....thankfully for her, he      either bought her excuse or had second thoughts in punishing her for it.  Either way, she decided it wasn't worth the pain and agony to try it again.

She made no effort to run from him as he dragged her into the bathroom.  After using the toilet she peed on the spot indicated on the test strip and waited.  Just like she suspected, the little word 'PREGNANT' appeared.

She brought it out and gave it to him.

"Are you happy now?" she asked.  "Congratulations....your'e gonna be a father...."

he looked at the stick then beck at her 

"ok and ?"  he grabs her cheeks "lets get one thing straight that thing means nothing to me . you're a peice of skin nothing else "

he drags her to the lounge  and holds her by the leash 

"now what should we do ? "  he pauses for a second " I KNOW !"

he looks at the fuck machine and drags her over . "get in "

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up