Customizable welcome page

Hello dear ecchidreams-team and dear dreamers! 🙂

First of all, I really like the new layout and really appreciate the switch button for the light and the dark mode!

I was wondering what everyone was thinking of having the option to customize the main page (home page? welcome page? The page on which you get when you simply type ecchidreams.com in your browser 🙂 ). What I often experience is that I find myself irritated of the pictures on the right hand side of this page, especially when I'm working on a plot in my head and just quickly want to check some statuses. I don't know whether this would be interesting for anybody else, but I thought it would be pretty cool to have the option to customize this main page. In the same way I might not be interested in images and find them irritating but would appreciate an overview over my ecchitexts, somebody else might not be interested in statuses and would like to have more space to appreciate the images, etc.. I'm just going to leave this idea here and am curious what you guys think of it 🙂

Stay healthy and have nice holidays everyone 🙂

• Community Administrator

As nice as this feature would be, this is currently far outside of the framework of what we can physically do, at this time. However this is not a "This will never happen" kind of thing. EcchiDreams is always changing and evolving and therefore it is something that we could look into, and should the means ever come to be, we'll certainly look into it. 

Thank you for the suggestion. 🙂 

Edited by Tema
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up