Diamond membership.

I know that it was said in a joking manner from @Novaer once, but I was wondering if there might be any actual plans to go beyond platinum and have a diamond membership in the future.

If so, I would love to hear what features that might bring. I am also happy to suggest some, but mind you that these are just spitballed ideas mostly.

• Further profile visual additions such as: 1) shiny/glittery borders 2) store up to multiple profile images so you can switch them fast and easy 3) being able to save profile image sets, meaning you can easily switch between themes 4) music for your profile
  • Being able to feature one or two of your albums in a small and easy manner in your signature.
  • Being able to feature one or two of your clubs in your signature.
  • Have a tab on your profile for any bulletins you have set as "Looking".
  • Have your profile display when you got gold/platinum/diamond membership.
  • Being able to customize your profile.

• Community Administrator

We have no plans on introducing further advancements to the premium membership feature at this time, but if we do in the future I will take these suggestions under advisement. Although I will say that some of these are technically impossible under the current framework, as I mentioned with the customisable homepage suggestion. That doesn't mean to say it'll always be impossible though.

Thank you for the suggestion! 

Thanks for answering. It was partially to make legit suggestions and also to make inspiration for any feature changes that is possible with coding possible.

I personally would really love to see users having more control over the setup of their profiles as I am a big fan of the personal touch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up