Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized I'm fucking dumb and asked a this or that question instead of a y/n/m one. LMFAO OOPS~

Anyways, oh yeah! Without a doubt knowing ALL languages except one would be so useful and override the small amount of inconvenience of not knowing English. 

If presented with the opportunity to get rid of your fear and anxieties would you take it and live out your life making decisions without thought or care for the consequences it may cause you and those around you? 

Nah. Getting rid of some fear and anxiety is good, but living completely unbridled of consideration for consequence is basically being a sociopath. The healthy medium is what folk should strive for.

Would you want to increase the pleasure you feel from orgasm threefold but in return it's twice as hard to get to it?

If I'm being honest, I could care less if I finish. I get most of my sexual satisfaction from the journey, so to speak, and the emotional act/bond. If it was just purely physical orgasm that was enhanced, then no. If I could increase the pleasure for my partner is a different story though. 

Would you ever honor one of those "If we're both single by <age>, let's marry each other" pacts? 

Maybe. I'd never honor it just for the existence of the pact, but if the pact is made to begin with it generally implies a very strong emotional attraction that is offset by the circumstances of one or both parties. Assuming that emotional attraction still persisted by the due date then yeah of course.

Would you ever become a sperm donor/surrogate mother to help out friends who could not naturally procreate themselves for whatever reason.

I wouldn't mind being cloned at all, but I would most prefer to get a clone who also shared my memories, otherwise i'm just making a twin for myself really. 100% the best would be kage bushin though. Get to do all the tasks you want/need and retain all the memories of every version of you at the end.

Would you react well if you were told you WERE a clone?

Sure. Most people are pretty thankful to someone who saved their life and let them into their home, and the fact that it'd the rest of -my- life implies they are younger than me so all the more reason to spare them the tragedy of an early death. Plus, if they turn out to be a fucking asshole I can just work around me having to let them live with me by making their living arrangements so shot that they decide to leave from their own accord :3

Would you befriend a Nazi if a prophecy said it was the only way to eventually redeem them and change their ways.

I don't believe in prophecies. But... yes. I believe everyone has the potential to be a good human being, despite all the assholes and scumbags out there.

I've met neo-nazis here in New York. There were a lot of them back at the end of the 19xx's when I was much too young to understand such things. I didn't understand why my brother hated them. They all had short hair and wore matching green coats with American flags on the shoulder. One of them made me laugh with the way he talked, which I don't think was meant to be funny, but I couldn't help myself. He kept saying "riiiiiiiight" when ever he made a point, and I just laughed and laughed. I don't think he liked it, and my brother wanted to get out of there, but we were at a party this nice kid my brother knew was throwing, and I didn't want to leave. I was having too much fun laughing at the silly man on the porch saying "riiiiiight". 

I found out later he got his aryan brotherhood friends to literally kick a friend of my brother in the head and body so many time that he ended up in the hospital. It really confused me how someone could be so funny and then hurt someone so bad. I was just little though, so... I guess I got to meet inappropriate people at too young of an age.

Would you eat food out of someones' rectum?

Yes, probably. I've blown off work for lesser reasons. 🙂

Would you give up your current life including your job, home, all your possessions, money, and assets essentially leaving yourself homeless and penniless (assuming you have the potential to rebuild) if you knew doing so would provide a safe life for three dozen orphans?

Nope. I consider myself relatively altruistic, but I have people who depend on me already and honestly do not believe I would be able to weather the mental strain of being left penniless (and thus incapable of affording my medication) well enough to have the strength to rebuild even if the possibility was there, rather than slipping in entirely self destructive and ultimately suicidal depression. I just know my weaknesses too well to pretend otherwise.

Would you adopt if you could not have kids of your own?

150%. The human body is just a machine already (and a hanhazardly evolved, inefficient one at that). No reason it cannot be improved by synthetic augmentation. If the projections by world leading futurists like Ray Kurzweil (who has an 86% accuracy rating off of 147 technological prediction made since 1990) hold, then by conservative estimates it will be possible to fully digitize a human consciousness and transpose it into a completely synthetic android body, on a commercial scale, by no later than 2050, so cyborg enhancements should be readily available a full 10 to 15 years before that point.

Assuming someone of my means can make it through global warming and wealth inequality to that not-so-distant future, I will jump at the opportunity to get rid of my frail biological form and replace it with one that can both better survive and better embrace the universe in all its wonders (imagine how much more stunning art and music will be when we can expand the ranges of light and sound we can perceive, for example) as soon as it becomes available to me.

Would you choose to become immortal if you were the only person in your immediate family who could do so in your biological lifetime, but more and more humans could do the same as the decades marched on?

Archived