Yes, No, Maybe

No, I don't think I would. I think living in the wild would be terrifying, even for a day.

If you could be happy in love forever but have to struggle every day for even the most basic requirements to survive, every day being a challenge just to make it another 24 hours, would you?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. My partner would think i lost it if i love them anyway when clearly we had only air for drinks and crumbs from unknown source for food...are those fungus?

Someone ask you for an autograph out of blue because you had a similar look of someone on the popular novel. Would you take advantage of that brief limelight?

I think that would be situational. If it was some adult who clearly can't recognize reality, probably not. But if it was a child thinking they were meeting a hero or something... yeah. I'd probably do it just to let them think they met someone cool. Kids still believe in amazing things and magic. I don't want to be the one to take that from some kid.

You are riding the train and have the last open seat. A man gets on the train carrying a toddler asleep in his arms. Would you get up and give him your seat? What if it was an exhausted looking woman?

Oh the humanity! I just gonna say yes. Its fine really. Bet you won't believe this but i ever stand up straight for 4 hours (maybe more?) for a bus to come. What happen? Well, riot happen...

Someone just come at you with movie ticket on hand and give it to you because they got the wrong ticket. It happen to be the movie you just want to watch since its trailer. Too bad though, the show started at your busy schedule. Would you still take it and watch the show anyway?

...after the day I had today? Yes. F--k this schedule, I'm off to the movies.

An entity offers your immortality at the cost of your humanity - your mind is forever preserved in digital format but you can no longer physically interact with the world. You can witness the evolution of human society and converse with people around the world, but you're just a digital signal. Would you do it?

No, its boring, all you can do is sit there beep-beep-boop-boop-ding-ding-ding so nah, i'm good. I still love the taste of instant noodle anyway so there's that.

You run out of topic to talk about when hanging out with friends at the bar. Thing is, there's this hot topic going but the catch is, you hate that topic (let's say politic or celebrity you don't know about). Would you try to fit in the conversation anyway regardless how tiring the conversation gonna be because you just don't care?

Nah... I have to pretend to be interested in topics when I'm with donors and investors enough as it is. When I'm with friends, it's the real deal - real me. No faking it. I'd rather sit in silence or go find another conversation.

You're going on a date, everything made you think it was casual, so you're dressed super casual, when all of a sudden s/he changes the plans on you and wants to take you someplace where it would be frowned upon to enter without formal dress... and your date is dressed for it! Do you go along and embarrass yourself?

No. Let's face it. Who like to embarrass one self when clearly its someone else mess? If anything, i would openly blame my partner for their indecisiveness not to mention how sudden the change of plan was. Though if there's still chance to back off, i would suggest them to either stick to the initial plan or just go somewhere else where we won't make an arse of ourselves in public.

Anyway, no, won't take the chance. Beside, i respect dress code. High heel be damned...

Let me put you on weird situation. You need to buy a car but you had limited budget, so you buy the used one instead. You manage to get one. The thing is, the said car is exactly the car that was used by your ex which give you sweet/bitter memory about them. Would you still get it anyway?

Fuck, that actually hits hard. I was just thinking of my ex not too long ago. Not in a romantic way but just thinking back at how badly things went. Assuming that I absolutely needed that car then yes, I would buy it and try to use that bitterness to get to my location without dilly dallying so I can get out of the car.

On the topic of ex's my friend has always asked me;

If you break up with someone, whether it's a friendship or a relationship, do you keep the promises you made with them?

Well... mostly yes. I think it's important to keep your promises regardless of to whom you made them or if your relationship changes. But if I promised to be wear a certain set of panties every Sunday or give him a handy every time we rode together in the back of a cab, then no, there's no way those kinds of promises are still in play.

If you could go back and change something you regret knowing that it might change the way your life has played out since that moment, would you do it?

I'm afraid no. Something tell me i'll become even worse person that even i myself despise. I always see how myself react when getting good stuff and when i think deep about it, i might end up become snobbish if not arrogant should my life goes on for the better; only to end up mismanage it. I'm no oracle, but i can tell that's where i'm going if i live better life without regret. There's good future. But there's another too-good-to-be-true future. So nope, keep those time machine for others.

Wait, that's a washing machine?

Read this one carefully since this is also question i got from IRL. You just comeback from work/school at night. You bump into someone who want to rent you for a night in any amount you want without pushing their luck and has a defeated/heartbroken vibe around them. Thing is, that person didn't ask for sex. That person just want a company, be it just sit on the park bench together having a chat or go around riding their car around town and buy you something you want along the way and then send you back home safe and sounds. Just a person looking for someone presence by their side for a night.

The only catch is, you're not allowed to talk unless its urgent or being asked to. Will you take up on the offer?

Weird. Man my "run away this person is a weirdo" sense would be firing on high. I'd like to think I'd be brave enough and nice enough to do it, but I definitely would get the "you're going to be murdered at the end of the night" vibe off of this situation, so probably no.

There's someone you're ridiculously attracted to, someone you've wanted to be physical with for a long time, but they have always had a boyfriend or girlfriend and you've never had a chance to be honest with them about how you feel. Suddenly, out of nowhere, they tell you that they have a terminal illness, less than a week to live, and their last wish is to have sex with you before they die. Do you do it?

The fact that they would ask me instead of their lover would prove that we are close enough to not even care about appearance, so even if I was repulsed by the idea of having sex with them, it is their last wish and I would gladly go along with it. So if I had been dying to have sex with them for all that time I would do it and try my hardest for it to be the best memory we ever had together.

Now, with that same sort of scenario. Pretending you are both a girl if you're not, and into boys if you're not. There is someone once again close to death but their biggest wish was to have a child. They either don't have a partner or their partner can't for whatever reason. Do you hold and raise this child?

7 hours ago, JenLyra said:

The fact that they would ask me instead of their lover would prove that we are close enough to not even care about appearance, so even if I was repulsed by the idea of having sex with them, it is their last wish and I would gladly go along with it. So if I had been dying to have sex with them for all that time I would do it and try my hardest for it to be the best memory we ever had together.

Now, with that same sort of scenario. Pretending you are both a girl if you're not, and into boys if you're not. There is someone once again close to death but their biggest wish was to have a child. They either don't have a partner or their partner can't for whatever reason. Do you hold and raise this child?

Ouch. That one hits really close to home for me. My sister asked to list me on her will as the guardian for my niece and nephew if anything ever happened to her and her husband. (Nevermind that I am constantly judged and made to feel inferior by my sister for my life choices and that she literally disapproves of EVERYthing about me, that's a rant for another day.) I had to tell her no. I don't think I'd make a good mother. I've heard arguments to the contrary, but in my heart I've always known I was too selfish to care for a child. I think that's why fate dealt me the hand it did. 

So in a world where someone wanted to leave their child with me to raise, I'd have to say no. That would be the worst idea. That child needs a loving home with guardians who will care for it, and even though I'd do my best, my best couldn't possibly be enough to raise a healthy, moral, self-sufficient child without giving them a whole host on insecurities and mental health issues.

You are in love. Head over heels, let's spend the rest of our lives together in love with the perfect someone for you. After being together for a long time, long enough in your mind to know everything about this person, you find a video of them, irrefutable identification, doing something you find absolutely reprehensible (depending on what flips your "I can't be with you switch" it could be - being gangbanged/participating in a gangbang, having sex with someone asleep and taping it with big thumbs up and close ups of their privates for the camera, leading a nazi rally, beating someone to within an inch of their life, etc. - think of something that would make you just simply not like a person or want to be with them). When they catch you watching it, they tell you that they've changed, that they're not that person anymore, that you've made them better, etc. The date stamp on the video is the day before you met. Do you stay with them?

Maybe. I give that fellow a chance. People need some drive/reason to change. If that change are caused by me, then i see it through. Foolish as it sounds, i admit my curiosity tend to get the best of me. The reason why i say "maybe" is because i also had to draw a line on something that fellow might offer. By all mean, i might take the lead for the first round before i let them prove it that they're not the same person i just saw. Can't judge things without concrete stuff that told you "they speak the truth" you see?

Let's get a bit creative this time. You're on your way home at night but the road you always take to reach station is closed due to construction. The only path you can take is the most isolated road that was rumored to be haunted. However there's also rumor its not haunted; just full of molester ready to jump on people in the dark. You can call your friend/family for a pickup but there's chance they're not answering at all since its late, possibly wasting another minutes.

Oh and also, you're going on foot. Would you soldier on and go home through that way?

PS: I think i miss some detail on my question on previous post. Gonna give it another try again with polished one once this thread reach another page 😑

Since I'd be on foot the options became far more open, but for the sake of the question I'll not go with the loopholes. If I go that way I will either be molested, or possessed...I'd like to think I have what it takes to get away from a molester, so if it was only that I would try to brave it. WAIT! Call an uber. I'll call an Uber. I am not walking through there alone, if my family isn't around then Uber will be! However if they aren't then no, I will sit there by some lit up area until a cop passes by and lie about why I can't get home.

You are stranded in the middle of the ocean, and you see two islands in the distance. One has a building, but you're not sure if the people there could be super aggressive or worse. The other one is overrun by jungle, there most definitely is an animal that wants to kill you there. You have a knife, a gun, and some a few balanced meals in your boat. Do you go to the island with the building, knowing that they could be aggressive?

This is not a yes, no or maybe question but who cares. Judging by my resources I'd attempt to travel towards the island with the building. I'm not familiar with guns nor with any specialized way to fight with knives, but how hard is it to slash or stab someone? Let alone shoot. Way easier than fist fighting them to death. So, that leaves me as the King of the Hill~!

Lets say you find yourself in a grocery store. You see some little kid taking a bag chip and shuffling it under his clothing. He wouldn't be found easily even by his father and mother who are already paying for the groceries. Would you stop them from stealing? 

(I worded it weird. I was asking if you'd go to the building island. My bad, will try better next time.)

I'd like to think that I would at least tell the parents, or make some kind of joke about stealing to kind of get the kid to get the hint, but my own social anxiety would cause me to just sit there and say nothing. It's not enough of a deal for me to fight my own anxiety.

A family member which you've grown very close to recently confessed to you an awful crime. You know they will either be incarcerated for life or put in the death sentence if someone finds out. I won't go into details of a crime because it would go too far and make me look insane, so just think of something that you find completely unforgivable. Would you be the one to tell the police of the crime?

• 3 weeks later...

How intriguing. But my heart would say maybe. Why? Because i probably not the one who make the report but someone else in the family who know them better. Don't mean i letting the man off the hook of course, just don't want to be the one who take him away when its not my problem; just throwing them to those who should responsible. At least getting caught by family are better than by public. I'm gonna miss you cousin! At least no one borrow my bike and waste the gas in one go for some few years ahead...

Let's just say you have material to blackmail someone to do your bidding, be it a stranger, your enemy, or in common scenario, your crush. Will you take those chance?

There is only one scenario I would do it: When its an enemy. I'm a very vengeful person, so for someone to become my enemy (as edgy as it seems) they did something absolutely unforgivable. Which is why I'll enjoy forcing them around doing stuff for me. I would never do it to any other type of person. 

If you had a crush from years ago, who you dont like anymore and they come around out of no where confessing to you, Will you accept those sudden feelings? 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I always appreciate honesty and understand how difficult expressing truth can be for just about anyone. I accept anything anyone tells me when they are giving me their truth. I can't always reciprocate. For instance, if an old crush told me now that they had feelings for me, I would offer them my love, hugs, even my body and support those feelings if I thought it would have a positive effect on that person. But that would be with the explanation beforehand that I am now in a committed relationship. I believe you can love more than one person at a time, and that physical connections don't have to equal emotional ones. But that person would have to accept that while I can and may love them in a certain way, my heart is fulfilled by my lover and partner, and while I can share love with another, nothing will likely change my status with her. We share something on a level I never really thought possible. We're both smart enough to realize that feelings and attractions for others will crop up over time, but nothing else is likely to compare to what we share. Okay, too much answer. Sorry... lol

If someone told you their significant other wanted you sexually and they were fine with the two of you enjoying a night of physical intimacy, would you do it?

• 5 months later...

Not sure. Depends how I feel about them and if they seem actually comfortable with it.
I think sexual stuff doesn't at times have super deep meaning, so it'd not be super intense or whatever.
But I'd maybe want to avoid it adding tension into the friendships if I was friends with them.

If your best friend asked you to invest a lot of money into some project of theirs, but it seemed very unlikely to be successful but was still meaningful to them, how much would you be willing to lend them / give them?

• 4 weeks later...

Short answer - zero dollars. Honestly, I don't mix business and friendship. I don't loan money to friends because it almost always ends up destroying the friendship. There has never been a time when I did that things worked out well for everyone involved. If someone has a business/project idea, they need to find their own funding. 

Would you give up everything you have right now (you are unable to bring anything or anyone with you) to move to the other side of the world for the promise (verified, and actually real) of your dream job and the possibility (somehow also verified) to meet you soul mate?

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe. I'm not certain about this actually. The reward is nice and legit but...man, that also sounds bland too. I mean, to earn such thing with just a measly "i give up" without even breaking a sweat? I like the reward but the instant stuff is such turn off. Its like a situation of damned if you don't take it, and damned if you do take it. So yeah, its a high maybe for me.

I'll just get to the point with my question. Do you mind having yourself as game character both in appearance and personality? Oh, i mean IRL looks and personality btw.

Archived