OOC Chatterbox

Lynnette

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

• No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.

Anyone that wants to set up a scene with either Makoto later in the day at the resort, or perhaps a scene set before the trip or a hypothetical alternate timeline post school trip? Alternatively, my male school nurse/psychologist/sex ED teacher is also still available for similar scenes. 

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Poor Aiko is in danger~ Will the noble knight Akiho save the besieged princess from the wicked pink monster, or will darkness claim him as he sheaths his mighty sword within fair maiden? Tune in next time!

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Gardsorm said:

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Poor Aiko is in danger~ Will the noble knight Akiho save the besieged princess from the wicked pink monster, or will darkness claim him as he sheaths his mighty sword within fair maiden? Tune in next time!

Egads! Well at least they made it to the trees first!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chiyako said:

Egads! Well at least they made it to the trees first!

Takuya is nothing, if not decisive, about his plans. =p 

• Love 1

I couldn't resist picking up chibi and manhandling the femmy boy with the big dick so I could challenge Takuya to a "sword" fight

• Haha 2

PLAYER 4 HAS ENTERED THE GAME

Also yup. No rushing needed though, I think it was only a few days since my post? 

• Like 1

Oh hell no, Takeo did NOT-

Yep, she totally did. xD Well, it would seem Takuya is boned!

Figuratively and quite possibly literally soon.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

...im really wishing i had more time irl so rin could have been a part of this... interesting situation... -///-

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Haha 1

It's alright, Dreams! If you want, Rin can still do unintentionally voyeuristic things and snap pictures of the four of them from afar. =p 

At the least, I give permission on my part. Fun way to feel like you're in the scene without being dragged into the chaos, and makes for fun conversation later if Rin talks with any of them involved in it. o=

• Love 1

Did I Konami code with Akiho's dick then call out a Pokemon Chibi attack? Yes. Yes I did. And it was super effective.

• Haha 2

Random thought: If we lay Akiho down and chant the limbo song thing then Akio and Takuya could play a new version of 'How low can you go' on Akiho's gaymer fuel dispenser 

• Haha 2

There are things here... i dont understand... so much so that im not even sure about what i dont understand...

• Love 1

*Pats* It's alright. I can be the spontaneous, silly sort, for better or worse. ^^; I just kind of try to tailor it to individual encounters. >.>

• Woohoo 1

If that is in regards to my things that would be normal. I can fake being like a coherent person for a while but as some here might atest I sometimes make it a goal to either make references, just do things, or both. I do serious role plays but this one doesn't strike me as one of them.

• Haha 1

Anyone's guess now how the fun between the four is gonna break down. No matter what though, Takuya is gonna have more fun than he probably should be teasing everyone. 😛

• Love 1