Jump to content

OOC Chatterbox


Lynnette
 Share

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

    • No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
      3
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
      3
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.
      6


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gardsorm said:

your student pic doesn't seem to show up over here. ;-; Otherwise she sounds like a sweetheart! ^^

EDIT: Disregard this, it suddenly showed up now. >.< 

It's hosted on imgbox which is slooooooowwwwww.....

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's alright. :3 In the long run I got to see, and that's all that matters. =p It'll be nice to see how she gets along with the others. ^^ 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooh, new girl. Hi!

Also, given the whole pre-game set up information thingy about declining birth rates, I'm curious. Are we trying to get each other pregnant here, being encouraged towards that, or just more used to sex in general?

(Also Akiho and Aiko would have the cutest kids.)

(Wait, wouldn't their son basically be Astolfo, thinking about it?)

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, will the nut potentially become the seed of a new life or is it destined to be nothing more than the main ingredient of a creampie? 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bluenails said:

ooh, new girl. Hi!

Also, given the whole pre-game set up information thingy about declining birth rates, I'm curious. Are we trying to get each other pregnant here, being encouraged towards that, or just more used to sex in general?

(Also Akiho and Aiko would have the cutest kids.)

(Wait, wouldn't their son basically be Astolfo, thinking about it?)

The answer to all this, and more, is yes possibly maybe? 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope my "distant and aloof" character isn't too pretentious. She absolutely will interact with people, I just figured it would be easier to get her into the roleplay quickly by having her pretend she's fine with nudity and act like she knows everything. I think that might be her default behavior - "I already know all about this", because that could never get her into any sticky situations.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

I hope my "distant and aloof" character isn't too pretentious. She absolutely will interact with people, I just figured it would be easier to get her into the roleplay quickly by having her pretend she's fine with nudity and act like she knows everything. I think that might be her default behavior - "I already know all about this", because that could never get her into any sticky situations.

Heh, sticky situation... 😉

Jokes aside, nothing wrong with that thought process at all! I mean, Dreams' char Rin was a bit similar, and there inherently isn't anything wrong with a distant and aloof char. ^^ But I confess to being a bit wary of playing them because they may inadvertently write themselves into a corner if no one is willing to approach them.

Fortunately Takuya is too outgoing to let that happen, but given he's already roped three others into his shenanigans, maybe I should let Lynn or Hati handle this one. x_x Don't need to get greedier than I already seem...

Edited by Gardsorm
Typed 'either' instead of 'with', damn text prediction
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bluenails said:

ooh, new girl. Hi!

Also, given the whole pre-game set up information thingy about declining birth rates, I'm curious. Are we trying to get each other pregnant here, being encouraged towards that, or just more used to sex in general?

(Also Akiho and Aiko would have the cutest kids.)

(Wait, wouldn't their son basically be Astolfo, thinking about it?)

They totally would! Though it'll be up in the air if she ends up getting with Akiho and Takuya. Especially if it's both at once~.

5 hours ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

Yes, will the nut potentially become the seed of a new life or is it destined to be nothing more than the main ingredient of a creampie? 

Why not both?

  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bluenails said:

ooh, new girl. Hi!

Also, given the whole pre-game set up information thingy about declining birth rates, I'm curious. Are we trying to get each other pregnant here, being encouraged towards that, or just more used to sex in general?

(Also Akiho and Aiko would have the cutest kids.)

(Wait, wouldn't their son basically be Astolfo, thinking about it?)

Nah, not really. The "intended" result is to get them to think more about, well, sex, and stuff. Inspiring them to be more interested in pursuing romance, I think is the way I would put it. I don't think there's incentive in having a school full of pregnant 16-18 year olds 😛 

 

2 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

I hope my "distant and aloof" character isn't too pretentious. She absolutely will interact with people, I just figured it would be easier to get her into the roleplay quickly by having her pretend she's fine with nudity and act like she knows everything. I think that might be her default behavior - "I already know all about this", because that could never get her into any sticky situations.

First of all, welcome ^^

Second, I think Gard said it best - I have no qualms with it in the slightest, those kinds of characters definitely have a place as well, only concern is, like the both of you said, about writing a character into a corner, is the only concern, but so long as she'll interact with people - Like you said - There should be no problem at all.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some interesting remarks there. 😛 These poor students, expected to learn about it but unsure of when they're expected to contribute.

 

Doesn't get earlier than this without being illegal, at least.

Edited by Gardsorm
Clarifying above message was for Chiyako!
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We can throw Akiho at her, he's cute enough to count for boy and girl to her, appealing on multiple levels! o:

 

I'll take the high ground and avoid making the obvious suggestive remark. It's 11 AM, I'm tired and still in lewdbrain mode.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

Now I feel like it's me... 😮

Nah, it shouldn't be. =/ People have lives, can't expect everyone to make a post each day. 

I was actually curious about the other thread, The Resort, on that note. If we aren't trying to keep some sort of cohesive 'one thread' setup, maybe students can post in that thread too. But I'd rather wait for @Lynnette to chime in on that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

Now I feel like it's me... 😮

It's not, don't worry! I'm sure it's a busy week for many, leading up to easter and all. It's been a busy one for me at least, apparently everyone's IT-needs have just been saved up for the last two days until Easter 😛 

1 hour ago, Gardsorm said:

Nah, it shouldn't be. =/ People have lives, can't expect everyone to make a post each day. 

I was actually curious about the other thread, The Resort, on that note. If we aren't trying to keep some sort of cohesive 'one thread' setup, maybe students can post in that thread too. But I'd rather wait for @Lynnette to chime in on that.

While I'm personally more in favor of multiple characters over using the same character in multiple threads, I'm not opposed to it. I'll see if I can set up a poll and see what the consensus is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And there we go, got a little poll going, while I'm not saying "What gets the most votes is what it will be", common consensus is definitely of interest. I'm not specifying how long the poll will be up for, so anyone who has an opinion on this, I encourage you to vote at first convenience.

I'll avoid voting personally since I don't want to influence this choice too much before the common consensus is established.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly like the idea of not having people in multiple scenes because it can confuse things. Also it encourages the creation of more characters to interact with.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I honestly like the idea of not having people in multiple scenes because it can confuse things. Also it encourages the creation of more characters to interact with.

Speaking of which, I had been tossing around some ideas for a school staff member, namely a male school nurse and psychologist that was hired as part of a failed government plan to figure out why teens aren't having sex and try and get them to start having (more) sex, with the idea that it will boost child birth rates in the long run. Thsre's some fun to be had there, like him handing out sex toys or giving some "hands on" sex E.D. lessons. 😁

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chiyako said:

I honestly like the idea of not having people in multiple scenes because it can confuse things. Also it encourages the creation of more characters to interact with.

I agree 100%.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess I can't just coast by with Akiho alone.

Do you have any ideas on what this school nurse guy would look like? Since among the ideas, part of the leading contender is a girl who definitely isn't obsessed with a male staff member and would never tie them up and have her way with them in real life, maybe. And is maybe one of Akiho's sisters to explain away her lack of interest in him.

Although, perhaps the two could share someone later, I don't know. But they'd mostly be in different scenes, anyway.

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bluenails said:

I guess I can't just coast by with Akiho alone.

Do you have any ideas on what this school nurse guy would look like? Since among the ideas, part of the leading contender is a girl who definitely isn't obsessed with a male staff member and would never tie them up and have her way with them in real life, maybe. And is maybe one of Akiho's sisters to explain away her lack of interest in him.

Although, perhaps the two could share someone later, I don't know. But they'd mostly be in different scenes, anyway.

 

Nothing set in stone right now, but the doctor from Fate: Grand Order is a contender. 

spacer.png

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.