Jump to content

OOC Chatterbox


Lynnette
 Share

Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Should using the same character in multiple scenes, across multiple threads, at the same time be allowed?

    • No. If players want to write more, creating multiple characters is what I prefer.
      3
    • Yes. If a player wishes to write more, writing in several threads with the same character should be allowed.
      3
    • Mixed. Multiple characters are preferred, but I'm alright with players using a character across multiple threads.
      6


Recommended Posts

Quick question. Do thigh high socks/stockings/that sort of thing count as footwear and thus get to be allowed?

I ask because they're hot, mostly.
Although Akiho having to be forcibly stripped by some of the others is also an interesting idea, now that I think of it.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bluenails said:

Quick question. Do thigh high socks/stockings/that sort of thing count as footwear and thus get to be allowed?

I ask because they're hot, mostly.
Although Akiho having to be forcibly stripped by some of the others is also an interesting idea, now that I think of it.

 

Though I question the sanity of someone wearing stockings on the beach, I'll say sure for reasons above. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aiko likes to help! With stuff!

Also what is this about a cave south of the beach?! Exploration ahoy!

Also excited to see who the first people are to get it on right in front of everyone else!

  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It'd probably be bad for the sporty swimmy bits, yeah, but not so much for being at the upper end of the beach, getting ice cream and sitting down, though. And to help with feeling cute after everyone sees the Monster energy can.

 

  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gardsorm said:

Can't beat the shock effect of some cute, girly guy packing a Magnum Dong. 😛

it would create for some artistic imbalance for the layout of the picture.... like a beautiful ocean picture, and a happy little dog forcing his way into the shot, looking super happy as his face is too close to the camera, head cocked back at a weird odd angle...

in other words something that really should not be there, but makes everything a little better despite that

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quick question? Was it required to wear clothes on the bus ride over? IC i would probably just show up to the bus nude to get if over with rather then worry about it for the entire trip... even if its only after the plane ride

  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Quick question? Was it required to wear clothes on the bus ride over? IC i would probably just show up to the bus nude to get if over with rather then worry about it for the entire trip... even if its only after the plane ride

I hadn't considered that.

I'm going to say that it was required, partially so that everyone had the "oh shit I'm naked now" moment at the same time, and partially because I don't think it's school business to practice nudism in more public places.

 

EDIT: Clarification, I'm going to say it was required to wear clothes*

Edited by Lynnette
Clarification
  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yaaa... as a side note, im thinking that since IC im from a prestigious family that it would be fun if they where atleast partially funding the project, and well at first i was going to miss the trip (without it affecting grades because of my family's connections) when i pointed out it would reflect badly on my family I ended up coming along Regardless... 

 

This is totally for my families image and not because i want to catch pictures of people in person... or because i want to put these pictures in the yearbook....<3

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Yaaa... as a side note, im thinking that since IC im from a prestigious family that it would be fun if they where atleast partially funding the project, and well at first i was going to miss the trip (without it affecting grades because of my family's connections) when i pointed out it would reflect badly on my family I ended up coming along Regardless... 

 

This is totally for my families image and not because i want to catch pictures of people in person... or because i want to put these pictures in the yearbook....<3

I support it, go for it!

 

32 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

HERE WE FOOKIN' GOOOOO *Gets to writing.*

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

  • Woohoo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh yeah, total animal that one, in bed and out of it (maybe, I make no promises!). Probably not the kind of guy you wanna give caffeine to, he has enough energy as it is. 😛

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah, the sort of guy who needs to be tired out, got it.
On a related note, still down for stripping Akiho down, possibly in front of Aiko?

And I figured Akiho's here because either his ability to use the female uniform is directly at risk, or it was tied to him not failing anything, so either way he pretty much had to come.

  • Woohoo 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You bet I am! 😄 I was NOT gonna pass that up! Just had to get into Taku's little head space and free the beast, so to speak. 😛

 

*Snrk* Oh, he's gonna come alright... 😉

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll let Lynnette comment on that, but if you'd like to post ahead of me right now, I have no qualms! I can work on a reply to you and then have Taku move to drag out Akiho after a little coaxing to be forcibly stripped in front of Aiko. =p

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.