Main street of Stahlwasser

Izabella breathes out a small sigh of relief as she replies in a polite tone, “That would be great and appreciated” as she gives a small smile to the guards. She continues by saying, “As long as it isn’t too much trouble that would be a lot of help since I don’t know the victim’s condition either.”

The two guards give a nod to each other before turning their heads towards Izabella again."Of course. That is what we are here for, after all. Do you have any combat experience ma'am?", the one who will assisting her asks the medic. The other checks their walkie talkie to check if it is functioning."Matthew here will keep me oriented via walkie talkie. Just make sure to not get yourselves into a bad situation....and, of course, good luck to you", the second guard comments. The first one then motions for Izabella to follow him.

Izabella makes a slight grimace on her face at the idea of combat as she was never one to enjoy combat as it brought up the stern and militaristic regime her father tried to teach her in similar to any drill instructor teaching a cadet. She closes her eyes briefly as she sighs out after shaking away the painful memories before replying, “I was instructed by my father, an instructor/recruiter for the Keepers of Steel in my youth and I make regular scavenging  trips outside the city for supplies used by the aqua vitae” as she shoulders her hunting rifle and continues, “Primarily I’m a medic but I can handle a rifle or a blade.” She would nod understandingly as she replies, “Sounds like a plan and that would certainly be the best Idea not to get into any bad situations during this operation” as she would follow after matthew.

Matthew seems to pick up on her faintly displeased face Izabella is making, so he tries to not push the topic much farther if he can avoid it."Ah, I see. I only ask since it is important to know if we are able to watch each others backs, Merely a practical and safety wise question and I am sorry if I brought up anything negative...", he says, wanting to reassure her, both as a person and because her being tense might hurt chances of survival as well. He makes sure there is a connection between him and the other before they move further on."If they are who we think they are, it should just be the two people in all....a couple making trouble sometimes...", he informs her as well, so she knows the situation ahead a bit better.

GM: Scene moves to "The wasteland" topic after this comment.

• Like 1