"..." Caleb was hesitating to tell his still alive flame what really happened at the same day she ran away. But, she was close enough for him to tell her and most importantly clear things up now that she is here in front of him. "Sylvia.." Caleb spoke in a soft tone, wanting to catch her attention. "The Kakabiels..My family, are gone." Caleb broke down the news for the young human girl. "They are likely dead..Sylvia. I'm apart of a new pack entirely." His eyes avert down to her hands which were holding his. "I really wanted to. But, I had duties..I raise warriors, Sylvia. Tough warriors, I take care of newcomers, sharpen them out for battle and either make them my personal scouts or warriors..I'm a Delta." 

He blushed a little bit, thinking about Midnight. Whilst Austin, somebody he views as his bigger brother, was out of touch everyone else even if scattered were still close to each other. Nimona, Canaan, his Scout regiments, the warriors, some of the Omegas he took care of and even Samara now. A woman he used to growl with, but they seem to have a family spot for each other. Like siblings almost. "They are my family.." The strangely mature wolf admits, he seems a little shy about it. 

When she calls Alexander master, and says all of those things, it leaves a bitter taste in his mouth. "Sylvia.." His eyes snap all of the sudden as she pulls him around and around, playing with his instincts. His veins begin to turn blank, as the mating season somehow gets to him again despite the Wolfsbane dose he was sniffing the hell out of. His face got extremely red.. "I want..I want us to be..Together, again. But..Even with this truce..We..We can't..Even if I want it." He was really sad inside. He cant be breaking truces. He wants Sylvia, for himself. But, he cant have that because she payed a small price for her precious life. "Your master..Will hurt you..We shouldnt..Even if..I want you, so badly.." He couldn't control himself from the display of her firm body. He wanted to chew her right now. His fluffy white ears popping out once more as the veins get darker around his arms. Some of his hair pieces already fading into a black shade. 

Sylvia stood there in his arms though apprehensive as she was a bit nervous from his silence. Her soft blue eyes grew big as she heard the news of his family. This was unexpected and crazy that it happened. She was so close with his mother and some other family members that she had come to know from her visits. So much really did change. "I'm so sorry Caleb....I didn't know..." She was at a loss for words as her eyes were brought down to their hands from his lead. His confession to being the local packs new Delta was both happy and sad news. It was a wonder he was able to get away from his duties like this. Based on what she gathered even with a truce the vampires and wolves were not on good terms which made her anxious. Though observing him be so shy did bring a smile to her lips. "Wow that is amazing that you found a new family. You must love them very much." Her eyes closed for a moment but in an instant the tones kept on changing in the conversation leaving her almost exhausted from all the information being relayed to her brain. She was heightened in many aspects even the sounds were a bit overwhelming to this new degree. 

His tone making her look him in those golden orbs once more she frowned from it, though it was curious how his face turned red. Sylvia did not quite understand what was happening. "Y-you want me?!" She became flustered and held her cheeks as she became embarrassed. "No no... my master, he wouldn't hurt me. He seems more like a harmless flirt.." She tried to brush off his words as he did not seem to be himself. Though seeing his partial change made her wonder what he was so riled up about. "Caleb are you alright?" Reaching forward she would cup his cheek and the other hand would try for his ear but he was too darn tall now. So instead on a gut response she would take his cheeks in both hands now, against her better judgement, and give him a kiss on the lips. He was holding himself back and this possibly would help ease him. His lips felt like they used to, soft and sweet as he was never rough with her. But now being a Thrall she could take some more force than before. Sylvia was not the frail human child like before. 

"I-I'm fine..I...I!" Her reach for his cheek and almost for his ear made his instincts promptly jump. Caleb was confused on what she was doing, he was unintentionally getting mixed signals. "...Sylvia..What are you-" Her kiss came into the picture, stunning the wolf at first. And even in front of her master, what was her gut even thinking? Though, he doesnt resist. His ears begin to flap, but his hair color fades into dark once more. This wasn't helping, it was just boosting his hormones to go crazy and out of control. "Mmh..Nh..!" His hands wrapped around Sylvia in a moment of an ectastic re-union of their love, though she probably didnt mean this.

He returns the kiss, meddling with her soft lips, which taste like years ago. It was fantastic to have her once more, but his will broke completely. Caleb suddenly let go before backing up, his body inflating with strength. Fangs bearing visibly. "Hgrgh..Ngrgh..!"  White fur grew around his chest as his shirt and pants were going to rip. In a state of panic, his animalistic instinct forced him to get on all fours and make a long lunge into the bushes. They began to shake as the tearing of clothes could be heard, before..

A wolf's head sticks out for a second. A beautiful, rigid wolf's head eyeing Alexander and Sylvia. He fully came out, revealing how his back height on all fours reaches to their stomach, with his smooth tail dragging onto the ground. Strong legs and extremely buff torso, along with the beast-like fur, yet still pretty like snow. Caleb circled his tail, beginning to yaw. "Hnnghh-Hnngghw-Hnnngghhw!" His voice pleads with a pitched tone. Before sniffing and turning around to Sylvia, continuing to plead. He quickly approached her, brushing himself around her legs, almost tipping her over due to how tall he was. Massaging her legs with his fur, in desperation as he was locked in his form now. He stopped caressing her legs, suddenly rising towards her hand with his sharp front paws in the air, licking and brushing against her hand. Trying to communicate. 

Sylvia was overjoyed that he was returning the kiss in kind.. Though it was short lived as he pulled away. Her eyes grew wide seeing that that he would bare his fangs at her. She had never been privy to his transformations before and seeing him struggle brought a pain in her chest that she was not used to. seeing him leap into the thick brush. The sound of ripped clothing and snarls along with the rustling, snapping of twigs could be heard and nervously she walked forward. "C-Caleb?" She asked as she then took another step.

The white head of a now wolfish face popped out. Gasping in a startled surprise she watched as he came out in full wolf form. She saw it one other time but he was much smaller than he was now. The nudging and whining was so fucking adorable even though he was in such duress. Squealing out loud she would wiggle and gush over him. "Oh gosh! Caleb you got soooo FLUFFY!!" She would cry out getting to her knees, her hands ruffling his furry mane before her thumbs would rub against his soft ears. His fur was so lush and amazing; his large size making her brace herself as she would then lean in and wrap her arms around him as much as she could. "I know you are not happy right now but you are just the cutiest wootiest!" Sylvia was very much a canine person and did not meet a dog she did not like or try to make a friend. Even though this was her ex she was giving him all the rubs any canine would want. Giving his maw many soft and quick kisses she was just laughing and enjoying this new state of being. 

The wolf stayed in silence until she began wiggling around in such joy. His fur stood up a little in shock, backing up only a step looking up at his past lover. The big beast calming after her sudden reaction, a tiny growl forcing itself out of his maw, his rugged and sharp teeth showing a little. "Mrgrgh.Mrgghlw~!?" Caleb's hungry eyes widen as she begins cuddling him like how humans usually do their dogs. His eyelids lowered in a -_- face watching her caress him instead of trying to help him. His ears twitch as they felt super soft, his fur was gentle all over. "Mghh.." Caleb's wolfish face followed Sylvia.

She rests under his fur, being covered in it. His naked slightly toned belly, toned up and roughed out. As she begins kissing his jaw, he instinctively rubs against her cheeks, one by one, his face fur massaging her face. Until, Caleb cornered her with his limbs not allowing her to leave. The lycan scaped down, as she was captured in his fur like she was covered in feathers, his long, hair-like tail swinging under her back to keep her from the grass. Her head, though free, ended up next to his face as her entire body was hugged.

He didnt want to leave, clearly. He wanted it to be like old times. Their foreheads touch, his tongue licks under her neck, his face rubbing around hers, his furry body shuffling around to have her comfortable. "Hrghhh..Frrgh.." Caleb sounded more calm, but he was aroused so licks were slithering against the center of her chest due to how horny he was. He kept licking there and stuffing the top of his head under her neck, wanting to make babies in reality, than to just cuddle. 

Sylvia was happy that he was not too upset about her treating him this way. His tail was wagging and all, so she took that as  good sign. Unfortunately she could not communicate with him well as she was not sure what to do to help as she saw his expression of slight annoyance on his furry maw. But her rubbed his face into hers and she could only find herself smiling like an idiot. She didn't even noticed that she was being herded into his body as his fur and firm frame engulfed her body preventing her from moving. "Mmmph...You are squishing me you know. You are bigger than you realize.." She would tease as she did wriggle in his fur trying to get out of a constricting situation.

Though the sound of him gruff and pant as he began to lick her cheeks made her blush. His tongue was no longer human and was super soft; so soft it left her giggling unconsciously. Foreheads touching she did stare into his golden globes and felt like they did when they used to cuddle under the stars when they were younger. The night further engulfed them and Alex had left some time ago. Fireflies began to shine and shimmer here and there as the silence filled the forest. Her heart began to race as his tongue lapped along her neck.  Gasping as his tongue licked through the mesh of her shirt onto her chest, she froze; she wasn't sure what to do but his affection did feel good. "Caleb...what are you...doing?" She said softly as her hands finally free would rub his ears as she leaned into him. 

His licks came to an abrupt end, before noticing she doesnt feel as comfortable as she is supposed to be. A few growls escaping from Caleb once more, as if trying to establish a communication process, but once more leaving Sylvia likely confused. He slowly rose up from his lover, backing up to sit down like a good pet, judging by his expression he seems to get in deep thought. They were alone now, this place felt strangely romantic for him. He decides, he cant hold back, at all anymore. "..Hrrh.." Caleb made a husk noise on purpose, to catch her attention. Before, running in a circle around his tail.

Suddenly, the circling stopped and Caleb tracked away from it, taking a few steps in Sylvia's vision. Head, twitching back onto her, before tilting to the ground. He spread his legs and arms, lowering down, and began humping the air, trying to show her what he wanted to do. Even breathing like a beast whilst doing so. After demonstrating, his paws tap back towards her, running happily before getting down to his limbs, beginning to wag the base of his long tail. Showing her; his defenesless, puppy eyes! The fang shapes had turned into spheres, his voice began cracking.

"HrrrmmrHrr!! Hrrmmmrhhh! Hrrrmm-Hrrrmhh-!!" Rigid cries escaping Caleb's high-pitched voice. He was begging for her to mate with him. Really, begging. He wanted to, so badly. And it wasnt out of no where. He had wanted to have sex with her for a long while and now is his chance to switch their v-cards to each other. He kept wagging his tail, giving her the judgemental, defenseless cub look. 

Edited by KanDaKnight

After being uncoiled from his plush fur and weight she looked to him curiously before zipping up her jacket. It was chilly and his warmth kept her toasty; now gone because he was whining about something. The nose he made however did catch her attention as she watched him chase his tail. At first she would just scoff as the communication was not there anymore but then she saw him hump the air. Then if clicked that it was mating season and her cheek, hell her whole face grew red as she could not take her eyes away from him as he was pleading with his gruffs and whines. 

As he got closer once more she would smile even though the blush on her face had not faded. "S-So you wish to mate with me then?" She stammered as she gripped the edge of her jacket a bit nervous. She never envisioned her first time with anyone else but at the same time to be asked like this she did not know if she could or if she deserved it since she left when he needed her the most. "Are you sure...? I don't think I can in he form you are in now Caleb." Sylvia while okay with the idea of having sex was not sure how to be when it came to this form. That and she was no long just a human so it made her worry about his attraction to her. Despite having just zipping up her jacket she would slowly undo the zipper and let it hang along her arms exposing the skin tight body suit and jeans she work underneath. It was clear she was not wearing underwear but it wasnt in anticipation for this. "If you will be happy with me I will have sex with you Caleb." While normally a spitfire personality she would calm herself when nervous like this. 

The moon rose over as Sylvia agreed to be his matr partner, it seemed like the mating season has officially begun now. Caleb rose from the ground, nodding his head to her acceptance of the situation. As she unzipped, he approached and pet her right hand with his left paw, before turning to the bushes and throwing his head at them multiple times, indicating they should go there. The wolf already ascends towards, shuffling between the soft leaves in hope she follows too. Once there, he awaited for her to come over.

Spotting her likely come in, his tummy drops against the ground, the lycan form of Caleb beginning to shake. Until she witnesses the majestic moments of his fur retracting back to form his hair, along with his size decreasing and the tail swinging like a whirlwind, shrinking at the same time. Being only left with a half-humanoid mating partner, who has tiny hairs along his stomach, the iconic ears, sharp eyes and fangs. Not to mention, he is completely naked, looking like a handsome monster with that refined form. "..Sylvia~!" Without any words, his compassion shows in action, as he flungs into Sylvia, cuddling down into the grass.

Waists connecting, and sharp nails tred onto her clothes, Caleb leaves kisses over her jaw, before moving onto her lips with a racing heartbeat. Erection growing in the process, he truly feels re-united, even if she is a thrall. The kisses go on for some time, they had a lot of time in fact. Which is why, he was in no rush. Fingers slowly sliding up to her firm thighs, squeezing their fat around his hands. "Have my virginity..I've kept myself pure for 6 years, just for this moment.." Caleb says in-between kisses, running his fingers upwards to her tummy, his rough hands likely making her shiver. 

• Love 1

Those soft blue eyes watched him come forward once more as her hand would hold his left paw for a moment. A smile came across her plump lips as she could not help but shiver in both anticipation and the cold. Sylvia had no sleeve on the body suit and and the mesh did not keep her warm at all. Being lead into the bushes she would step through and disappear into the darkness, her small would grip a bit of his fur so she would not be separated; that and she was not used to the small abilities a thrall was afforded given their affiliation. Coming to a stop in a rather soft feeling spot, she would proceed to take off her shoes and lay them by a tree, her jacket she would lay on the ground. 

Sitting on her knees, on her jacket, she watched as he would shift into this semi form of in-between he had dawned for her. It was like seeing those neko-people from the comics come to life. He was very pleasing to the eye no matter what form he seemed to take, still a prince in her mind. Hearing the desperate cry of her name she was not given time to respond as his warm naked form was connected into her like white on rice. The cuddling helped her get that body heat back, but with him being nude between her legs she felt herself burning from desire. Cheeks remained flushed as she would softly gasp from the many kisses he would leave to her jaw. Soon he had devoured her lips as her eyes only partway opened watched as her childhood lover began to dominate her form in the most intimate of ways.

His claws would catch on the fabric of her clothes from time to time and her cold fingers would rest on his back in an embrace as they continue to kiss and coo for each other. His fingers pressing into the firm fat of her thighs made Sylvia groan a bit in pleasure as no one has touched her like this; more precisely she did not let anyone touch her like this. She was trembling to his touch as his hands would travel, his words left her speechless before she would giggle a bit. "As you can have mine Caleb. I have missed you!" She slowly would kiss him more and close her eyes before her hands traveled down her body and to her pants as she would unbutton them and wriggle out of the jeans. Pausing she would stop the kiss and look into those golden orbs of his. "Wanna help me unbutton?" She would ask leading the hand on her thigh between her legs as she body suit snapped in the crotch. The fabric was damp and heat emanated from her as she was wanting this for a while as well. 

"..." Just those words alone tickled the most sensitive spots of Caleb. Such spots only she could reach inside that cool heart. His loneliness has finally subdued as she is here. A smile appearing on his face before there loud kisses continued around the trees and bushes, only interrupted by Caleb glancing down to her crotch, noticing she is taking her jeans off. Letting his hand be guided down in-between her thighs. "Okay. I'll help.." His thumbs dragged down over the damp spot on purpose before finding the hook button. Caleb was curious about her pleasant body. He'd seen how a woman's genitals look like from pack members mating.

It is his first time, undressing somebody. Thus, she hears the lower button of her suit snap. Caleb unfolds the two cloth pieces, revealing an excited pussy. He looks up to Sylvia, then back down, a little taken aback by the shape. Thumbs finding their way on the sides of her pussy. Caleb spreads his arms in opposite directions, stretching her shy hole open to see it. It was breath taking for him. "It's pretty.." He said so, before letting go, shuffling back into her body noticing how cold she is.

He pulled the suit off, bit by bit whilst trying to transfer his heat through any cuddling means, his erection pulsing like crazy. So aroused, yet so loving. Taking his time to memorize her smell and the texture of her skin, as her breasts are exposed too. Not questioning why she had no underwear on. Its too late for that. He licks around her chest, in various places whilst sharp nails continue to knead her skin, tickling Sylvia instead of scratching. This went on until he was satisfied tasting her, before slightly raising up wondering if she will be satisfied by touching him.

Thus, her right hand is grasped, before being led down to his naked crotch. "I heard its different when your lover is touching it.." Caleb whispers with slight panting. Her fingers nearing more and more towards his base. "This..All of this, is amazing..So.." Before leaving her palm around his cock, as she can feel every twitch coming from this wide, slob of lively meat. It feels fresh, it feels clean. And smooth. "Let's..Savor this a little..Before we mate..Sylvia." 

• 2 weeks later...

Sylvia could see his demeanor change as he would acknowledge her lewd request. A slight sensation of his hand rubbing against her covered entrance left her to become stiff. This was her first time just as much as his and she was nervous, eager; trembling in anticipation on how this night was going to go. Laying back from the continued kisses she was curious as to how he would proceed, though what he did next was so embarrassing. As he slipped down her legs and in between then he would spread her slick slit and made her jolt. Her thighs tried to close as she was embarrassed from his compliment. "Y-You aren't supposed to spread it like that. Oh my god Caleb!" This struggle she tried to put up only to have him travel back up her body. Blushing heavily she would pout and let him lift up her suit. Covering her nipples with her dainty hands, even turning her head as she was not happy with the earlier treatment.

His attempts at cuddling however did warm her up and leave her closing her eyes, soft moans escaping her lips as his mouth and hands wandered her body. Every lick, every touch brought goosebumps, a jerk a wriggle from her. She was not used to this kind of stimulation but it was amazingly warm and sweet. Eyes shooting open as her hand was guided down to touch his throbbing hot member she herself began to explore the organ. It was smooth, veined and twitched as she would caress it down its heated length. Keeping her head turned she used her other hand to cover her eyes. "Your dirty talk is driving me crazy!" Sylvia would whine not in protest but just jitters as her hand would grasp and rub him up and down. A firm hold on his length as she would then travel up and rub the tip of his glands feeling something slick coat her finger tips. Using it as lubricant she would slightly sit up for better access as she would then stare into those golden orbs of his. "I-I will savor it with you dummy. Just be gentle okay..." Her voice trailed off as hot slow pants began to match her stroking game of his member. 

"Haha~" Caleb finds himself chuckling a bit from her comment about that pussy spread he enjoyed. While hovering above her, he looked at her cute nipple coverage, before sinking his fingers underneath. "Let me..Please." His thumbs press on opposite of her cute nipples. Fingers sinking down her naked breasts. They were so soft and full! "Sylvia...Your nipples are so fun." He begins kneading her nipples, pointing them at each other, flicking them up and down, letting them ring like little bells. Before pressing her breasts together to admire how they look against each other. It was making him so aroused. 

But that was moments before. He kept his right hand on her left boob, kneading upwards as Sylvia plays with his rod. His breaths escaped very easily, with his fangs barring more and more with each stroke. "T-Talk about yourself..! I didn't expect you to feel this..Good." As she sat up he got into a sitting positioned and spread his thighs allowing her to see it further. As this went on, his desire to do more naughty stuff kept being fed. He looked into Sylvia's face and said the latter very, very slow and clear. "More..Please. Can you do..More than that..?" 

Sylvia would gasp and moan softly as he proceeded to touch her breasts. His large hands cupping and rubbing her skin in a way that left her at a loss for words. Her own hands removed from the equation as she looked at her chest watching him play with her breasts. Covering a side of her face in embarrassment she looked away letting him continue. “You are embarrassing me Caleb. They are not that fun.“ She would say as she let out a moan she was not prepared for. It was loud and lewd. Sylvia did not expect that to come from her own mouth.

Eyes peering into his face she watched as his fangs continues to reveal themselves. They were large and nothing like her masters. Honestly the whole experience with all of this supernatural situations left her daydreaming about those said fantasies. Her hand continued to jerk his cock up and down gently but firm. She felt like this is what she had to do but then his words made her blush appear all over her body. It was almost like a switch had been flipped as her eyes narrowed and she would smirk getting more into the moment. “What do you want me to do to you Caleb? What is more that you want?“ Her voice was still very feminine and sweet but it had a sultry tug in the words as she wanted directions to please him. 

Caleb watched her hands work his piece of rod together into their grasp, it was fun yet kind of embarrassing for him too. He isn't going to get used to sex anytime soon, as his breath seems to be running just shorter and shorter with each passing stroke. God, what was this girl doing to him? This is what it feels like to have a mate. One that you missed and loved and still love to death and beyond. "T-they are, my little princess.." His words scatter around but its easy to piece what he called her, more or so how he refuses her understatement of her soft and slightly firm, matured breasts. Such strong refusal that he gets an idea he saw once being played out. Thus, his hands latch onto the sides of her tits out of no where. 

He sits up a bit more, sliding his length with a backwards hip gesture, before moving under Sylvia's jugs and slipping his painfully slick erection between their skin. He went even further with it, before showing how he wants it done. "Pfouh.." His spit flies out onto his pulsating, cock tip before drizzling down as she likely feels how sluggy, warm and sticky it is. He tosses her breasts up like two dough balls, letting them flop down before letting out a grunt. "This is what i want you to do..Toss my dick around with them." He guided her hands onto the sides now, before leaning back, not pushing or forcing Sylvia into it. Just, letting the woman in this relationship do it however she likes. Like the good virgin boyfriend he is. "Will you do it for me..? Will you do it hard and slow..? Will you use your tits to knead my dick, play with it for your own viewing pleasure..? Will you, princess..?"  

His movements while not fast were not expected. He was suddenly groping breasts she did not have at fourteen and it brought her to arch her back upward in his heated touch; a gasp of surprise. Though once his hard cock was in between her breasts and being squeezed she let out a whimper from the heat building within her. Sylvia felt herself flush something fierce with embarrassment as he asked such a thing from her. It's not like either of them did this before; but still for him to request such a lewd thing made her tremble in both excitement and nerves. The spit now being rubbed into her cleavage made her squirm due to the slick feeling. "This feels so weird Caleb." She would whine and  Though her hands did as he asked, And began to move them around massaging his length and panting against the tip. "S-Stop talking you horny wolf!" She barked at him out of arousal and embarrassment. Looking up the lines of his body it made the heat burn more as she could feel herself getting turned on more by seeing his face contorted in pleasure. Her lips pressed against the tip and her tongue would take generous laps of his length in and the slightly salty taste was to her delight just the right amount on her tongue. Lips now enveloping more of his length, she would moan and vibrate against him in the heat of the moment as she began to put pressure from her breasts and mouth. 

"I-I'm not a horny, wolf.." Caleb refused to believe he was the pervert here as their wild love for each other seems to unfold. Love stemming from a man beast and a human girl. As his throbbing meat slodge rests in the cuddles of her fine sized breasts, the heat radiating from his rough body, begins to heat her cold chest skin. He could only catch a small moment, where it was clear as the night sky, that she was observing his muscular, vein-y shape. Vein-y, like something else far too excited to be controlled, smothering in-between her poor, clean breasts. Which were now getting dirty in his scent. A very slight aroma tingling up her nose. The smell of a man!

A direct taste even, as Sylvia's equally hiatus mind drives her lips and tongue down onto Caleb's most sensitive spot, before gliding down to cover even more base and even more width and delightful texture. It wasn't too salty, nor filthy as some girls would have probably told her. Especially when its from a prideful man such as himself. Though, that pride quickly is interrupted once his elbows go over his expressions. "Ahh..Hhah~" Even if her eyes can't see him anymore, his voice is enough of an indicator for Sylvia's aware ears. Aware of, how far she is driving him with her lewd mouth. For a virgin. 

It continued as his throbbing cock is being thrown back and forth into the chamber of her dangerous tongue. Where the most lewd, most breath-taking action is taking place. His hips stay locked into a wide open position, as Sylvia pulls, and drags back her technique all over his corn slab, making it look like a sweet lolipop. "I feel burning, Sylvia..Please, do more of that..Please." 

• 1 month later...

Sylvia was feeling anxious. Maybe it was because it was her ex-boyfriend turned lover or maybe it was the fact that they were doing such lewd things out in the middle of a forest where anyone could see. it was making her aroused against her better judgement and yet she didn't seem to care. Curling more into him, her lips began to envelope his member as a suction began to take place. The amateur movements of her head bobbing up and down against his length was embarrassing and she wasn't sure if she was doing it right, but if walking in on unwanted sex scenes from school taught her anything is that this was just one way to please her guy. Massaging her breasts into him still she continued her movements and watched him writhe in pleasure at her actions. Her perverted wolf was too adorable to stop as she began to get better, faster as time went on. 

"..Huff..."  His cock bends inside of her mouth, her tongue licking up the taste of it. As he sits there relaxed, with his bulky thighs around her to keep Sylvia warmth, as she takes care of his delicate, naked member. "Ahh..Nhah..! S-Sylvia..Fuck yeah..!" Caleb wraps his bulky thighs around her, as his dick stiffens the more she sucks it. The more time she takes with it. His tip convulses in violent bursts, his balls aching from the pleasure, his wet cock going crazy over the sensations of her boobs. God, her big firm tits. How could he resist the early temptation of wanting to shower her in his lumps of cum. Caleb's pre-cum begins overflowing like a chocolate fountain-

Before his legs spasm beyond control. His thick rod pulses. "I-I'm cumming..!!" A long shot of thick, heavy white cum shoots up to her uvulva. His cum shoots out like a leaking pipe, it was amazing. He has never masturbated before, let alone let a woman take care of his body like this. He likes it. He loves it. He wants' her back. That vampire won't have her. As his legs pull back, and his tip is in front of her, it suddenly has a mini burst. "Ughr.." A little trail of cum spurts spurts out over her lips and nose. Then, it ends up leaking just a tiny bit more as she can see it try to breathe in-between her warm, jumpy melons. "L..Let me do your hole, next.." 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up