A certain knee-long straight haired blonde girl in her black robe was walking slowly to the depths of the forest from a road, she seems searching for something and her sea blue eyes moved as it search for her object. Unbeknownst to the girl, there is one blue creature that is aiming for her far from behind, but this little creature play its things smartly as it seems like it loves surprise attacks on some female victims that catches its eye, and yes, the slime is taking sight on the said blonde because the blonde happens to have a very buxom body that is very soft and bouncy, and all fats are in the right places, and none go to her waist nor stomach. 

From the slime's eyes, the lady have a very huge boobs that it never met before, and her ass is not losing in terms of size, which is well hidden beneath the robe but not the slime's eyes. The lady itself was a young enough, but the reason for her youth is located to her race with its signature long and pointy ear, which belongs to the elven race. The slime quitely sneaks from behind the said elven girl while it can sense her magic power, she also can sense its(the slime's) magic power in the same time. "Huh? It is like someone is following me?" the blonde buxom elf thought while seeing back, and didn't find any trace of the magic power source. "I shall continue on my search for some meds." she thought again while going inside the forest to search for more said meds. 

Scrubbing noises can be heard two sides, one is for searching for medical plants as the blonde elf recognize few of them and put it on her basket. Few hours passed, and she noticed there is a tentacle right behind her and attempted to freeze it with some spell she knew but the slime was evasive enough to avoid the spell. "What are you trying to do?" The blonde asked while standing up after have a squat for few hours, searching for medicinal plants that she should have right now. The slime tentacle dismiss itself to one of the bushes and dig to the ground beneath it and cover it with another ground with same time and runs away, as if trying to hide but actually, it is still closer to the said elven girl. 

"Huh... Slimes as usual, they are scared of powerful magics..." The girl thought while smiled a bit as she removed one threat from her eyes and continues her search for a while, keep walking inside the forest for slightly more herbs. It took the slime for a while but it hides very nicely that the girl who was able to detect his magic power, right now unable to do so, at least while the slime is underground. "I am done. Time to concoct some potions "  the girl thought while seeing the plants that she got for her potion making, before a certain slime and its tentacle showed up slowly again, but this time, it moves so fast that even the elven girl unable to do any spells before getting captured by the slime. 

"What are you doing?!" The blonde elven shout as the tentacle already embrace her arm and legs, each tentacles holds one limb, spreading it apart as the girl try to freeze the slime's liquid with another ice spell of hers and vaporize some of it with the fire spell that she knew. "By the elv... ummppphh!!!" The girl chant for another spell which she tends to do when her arms and legs were being tied, but her mouth was quickly filled by another piece of tentacle. Another tentacle came and release her robe gently to make sure she is naked, showing her a huge breasts and a very large also bubbly ass, while also showing her slim waist and thick thighs which a looks like a goddess if wearing some kind of clothes, not to mention this girl is younger and more beautiful than its previous preys. It prefer to not rip the clothes since it wants to give her clothes back once it is done.

The slime once sees how men grope women's breasts and ass, so it turned one of its unleashed tentacles to an arm shaped tentacle while the other remains as a long tentacle that wraps around her breasts, each of them play her breasts up and down, clockwise, anti clock wise, left and right, push and pull the nipple, and so on. The tentacles also rubbing and groping her ass and rubbing her thighs, while also moving the tentacle in her mouth front and back, as if the girl was forced to suck the tentacle like she was sucking a dick. The tentacles that gropes her ass and rubs her thighs is also rubbing both of the elf's lower mouth and its rosebud. The girl was initially fight so hard and sometimes tries to use a body reinforcement spell or even body strengthening spells right now. "Release... Mppphhh... Meee!!!" she shout while keep having her mouth being shut with a tentacle.

She shake her body and tries any ways to release herself from the grip of the tentacle which surprisingly strong, the slime did remember that it can hold the strength of an ogre(see Tenshura Ogres for this) or an onii girl, which a very strong one. Little that the girl know she starts to enjoy the tentacle's treatment that slowly but surely, and the tentacle itself has some aphrodisiac properties to make any girl, regardless of strength, submit to the slime, as the slime hosts some soul of Human First Hero himself, which is a very strong men in his age, one of the strongest that makes any people from other race think twice before attacking human places. Fatigue from hours of fighting the slime, her accumulated lust due to the slime's treatment, and some kind of internal feeling that she only knows makes her submit bit by bit. 'Why, I hate this, but this tentacle feels so good?' the elven girl ask while squinting a bit, letting out some tears. 'Being tied and being forced to do this corrupted act... Is this what I want right now?' she thought again while sucking the tentacle while enjoying the groping.

Few hours passed and it seems the girl didn't hungry, else than being aphrodisiac, the tentacle liquids tend to be nutritional and sometimes fulfilling someone's hunger and thirst in the same book. No wonder why the girl keep feeling not hungry nor thirsty while getting this treatment. The girl starts to accept and even starts to play with the tentacle, as her hand is making a gesture that it wants to stroke few tentacles. The girl starts to make moans after moans to heaten up their play as she starts to accept it and it seems the slime also reads her mind and her fantasy, which is surrounded by many huge dicks and being forced to service each of them while also being gangbanged in the same time. 'I don't mind this tentacle then... Dominate me, slime...' the elven girl thought after thinking.

The slime starts to give some of its liquid but this one is another liquid to her mouth and make her swallow it a bit, it is not what the slime release when it is orgasm but it is something else. The blue eyes of this elven girl widened as her breasts also ass starts to feel hotter when she swallow it. It took lesser than 10 minutes for her to grow another few cups of her breasts, making her nipple larger, and have a larger ass also hips, which consequently also have a larger thighs while remaining her stomach and waist thin. The slime also use its tentacles to ring her long hair like trying to make it look like she has some liquid ponytail to pull her hair, she did enjoy what it is doing. "ummmpphhh... mmmmmpphhh... Yes... Mmmppphhh..." The girl who was already give in to the pleasure start to suck the tentacle in her mouth lustfully and lick it as it is her favorite thing. 

Her breasts starts to feel hotter and feel like it is being filled by a liquid, none other than her own breast milk. The buxom blonde feels that her breasts is like her clitoris, which is far more sensitive that it used to be and she starts to let out some liquid in feeling of lust and ecstasy. "I am... Commmiiiiiinnnggg... Againn..... Aaahhhnnn... It doesn't stop... Ummpphhhh..." She starts to feel like she is on another place because how strong the pleasure she taste from the slime's treatment. Then, a huge torrent of breast milk came out from the elven lady's body, in a very large volumes of it. The slime starts to take another two tentacles which are moving to in the front of her nipples and starts to suck her breasts while the other tentacle beneath the sucking tentacle inserts itself to her already enlarged nipples and moving back and forth inside of her breasts, in short, the slime fucks the elven lady's nipple aggressively. 

The slime lets go of its "cum liquid" inside of the girls mouth and breasts, which the tentacle inside her breasts were absorbed by the mammary glands and the ones in her mouth was swallowed as much as she could, since the slime shove it even to the depths of her throat. It lets go so much that her breasts enlarged by few cups semi-permanently and her stomach starts to inflate a bit because how much it is. The girl starts to push the tentacle in her mouth as she wants to speak something, her pussy also starts to being so wet that the land below her was filled by her genital fluid which being the slime's drink too. The slime lets go the tentacle and starts to hear what the girl says, "Puah.... Your liquid is very delicious, I like it... I want your tentacles inside me, slime, please... Put that huge tentacle dick inside me and ravage my insides like there is no tomorrow... Hah... I want it... I am yours... Fill me in every hole I have with your tasty liquid and make me to breed more slimes...." the elf moaned as she shaking her ass, asking the slime to insert the tentacles to her body. 

The slime fulfilled her words and inserts two very huge dick shaped tentacles deep inside her said "pussy", it seems like the tentacles make a 40 to 50 centimetres long and 10 centimetres wide of dick that inserted to both of her pussy and her anus, in the same time, sending this girl to her highest pleasure amongst what she feels right now, which is long not felt by the lady ever since her "special one's" passing. "AAAAHHHHHMMMMPPPHHHH.... THIS DICK.... AAAAAAAHHHHH........ FEELS TOO GOOD, IT IS TOO LARGE, BUT I LIKE THIS ONE!!!" the elf shout while also trying to make her mouth reach the tentacle in front of it, asking the tentacle to return to the mouth of hers and fuck it, and the slime does shove her mouth back with the said huge, burly, hard, and long tentacle dick of his to her mouth. The slime sucks her breasts milk and fucks her every hole in every possible way, even the tip of his tentacle dick pierce through her wombs and it starts to ram her womb, anus, breasts, and mouth hard enough, while the girl.

The slime endlessly do this to the said elf for next few hours and even it is night today because of what it does to the said elf, and changing poses in between while also keep playing with her body. The Elven girl likes this treatment and longed for it too long that she starts to give in even more, and she is in the middle of stroking two huge dick shaped tentacles, that even put a minotaur or centaur in shame due to its sheer size when it is asleep and it is awoken. The blonde sucks the tentacles and shakes her hips fastly, even using her magic to make her body able to do it faster since she wants all of the slime's liquid, while she feels the magic is very familiar yet arousing for her, reminds her of that "Special one" of hers. 

"Ummmmppphhh..... Mmmmppphhh... Slime... Let it all out inside me, make me have as much little slimes in my body as much as you want... Mmmppphhh... Haaammpphh... Ummmpphh...." The elf moaned. The slime starts to put more magic in its body and do it far much faster as it wants to make its next victim, as it wants to dominate her and make her another girl who likes this treatment. It also does this to its previous victims secretly with its clones, which possible to produce because it gets enough "food" from the victim. The slime starts to make another two tentacles and use it as whip and hand to spank both of her already modified breasts and ass, making more pleasure to her. "AAAHHHH... SLIME-SAMA, THIS FEELS TOO GOOD... AAAAHHHH!!! YOUR DICK IS THE BEST!!! AAAAHHHNNNN!!!!" The buxom elf shouts as she enjoys this new treatment. "LET IT BE INSIDE ME, PLEASE! I AM CUMMING AGAIN, AND AGAIN, IN EVERY TIME YOU RAM YOUR DICK IN ME!" The elven girl said while leaking some of her breasts milk and genital fluids because she constantly letting out of those, and keep reproducing them in the same speed. Soon enough, after thousand orgasms of the said elf, the slime let go so many thick cum liquids to her beautiful yet already inflated buxom body, deep inside her stomach, womb, and breasts in the same time, making them inflate so much, as the girl falls after the slime releases its tentacles from her body, and her body constantly let out so many slime liquids, vaginal liquids, and breast milk all over the place. 

(meanwhile)

A certain figure is laughing in the deep realm of black, which is this slime consciousness. "Ahhhh... Another victim for me... Yes, with this form, I can have sex as many girls as I could. Thank you, My Lord for letting me inherit all of my powers in this slime form of my reincarnation, also thanks for giving me this slime body." A certain young muscular brunette that looks so handsome in his genuine smile said in the slime's mind while laughing. The hero also wants to meet its few former companions, which are all females and somehow, are still alive and becoming an immortal beauty, while not realizing that the elf is one of them, and the closest of it. "Wait, why this magic power so familiar?!" The said man shocked as he realized that he uses the slime body 

(Back)

"What is he...." The girl thought as she remembers the same feeling from the slime and the certain someone in her mind right now. If anyone who does this intense to her, it should be someone that is very familiar to her, "You are... Zion-sama?!" The girl realize the magic within her womb as she cried to the said slime, as the slime puts a heavy sweat drop as it could feel that the elf was someone he once knew. Zion is the said First Human Hero with tremendous amount of magic power and able to do almost everything with ease, in combat and sex area of course, and maybe some political and some other things.

The girl and the slime realizes the real identity of each other, and one is shocked in surprise and one is shocked in awe, lust, and arousal.. "Zion, how naughty of you, to pleasure me with this slime form... I wonder how many girls have been fallen in love with your slime dick right now..." The elven seduced the slime after the slime nodded as it agrees the suggested identity of it, because this slime has the soul of said "Zion", the first human hero, the strongest of all, the bane of demons. "Ara... It is me, Anna, one of your companions... So you are here, now... While the other girls aren't here, shall we continue?" The elven girl said after smirked, licking her lips, and spread her legs, thus, the slime continues its "debauchery" act to the said elf....

-The End-

Archived