Uh- New here!

Hi! So- I am new and I kind of have no idea what I'm doing here to be brutally honest- But- My friend suggested this site to me since I do have a love for roleplaying. If anyone actually knows what to do- I'd love an explanation. But from my understanding I am supposed to introduce myself here- So- I am Rosily, and I am 18-?

Welcome to the site. In case you got question, you can ask these people. Also, just to remind you, please put the link of your preference sheet on your profile by paste it through edit profile > Roleplay Information > Preference sheet. It will save people time to find those should you refer them. That's all.

Additional suggestion, the basic preference sheet template is kind of garbage (no offense to the admins) and does little to really inform someone looking at your account of what you're really interested in.

So if its not already been done I would suggest at least adding a paragraph or two detailing

1.the kind of writing you usually do

2. what you'd be interested in exploring/ experimenting with in writing

and 3. the amount/kind of smut that you crave/are interested in (if any at all).

This will make your profile much more appealing to potential partners 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/02/2022 at 21:27, Rosily said:

Hi! So- I am new and I kind of have no idea what I'm doing here to be brutally honest- But- My friend suggested this site to me since I do have a love for roleplaying. If anyone actually knows what to do- I'd love an explanation. But from my understanding I am supposed to introduce myself here- So- I am Rosily, and I am 18-?

I'm 18 too hehe and nervous...

Archived