Toshiro's Motor Home

spacer.pngspacer.png

The expensive but tidy and cozy motor home of one Toshiro Ito, it can expand due to built-in interior extensions and is packed full of book, food, and whatever else the White Fang needs for the road. Behind it is an additional hitch camper that is used as a primary bedroom and sunroom for rare/common plants. 

• 1 month later...

Amber lived in a city prior to Spruce Moore, and one night she was "attacked" in an alleyway by a group of drunks. She thought she was done for until a white haired man rescued her and dispatched the drunks, however she had been stabbed. The man healed her, however inadvertently made her his thrall, and disappeared. From then on she has tried to follow traces of this man until she ended up moving to Spruce Moore where she saw a very familiar truck and camper, so she hid in the camper until she was ready to reveal herself to the man, or vampire, that saved her. Amber had forgotten to latch the door behind her as she hoped to not be yelled at or rejected by the man who saved her.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Entering the RV, Toshiro walked in sighing and stretching his back. Tea was good, and the conversation between Miana Blackthorne and himself was also good. He was expecting it to be all businesses but in the end the pair just shared stories and thoughts of the past and present. But Toshiro kept in mind the fragile truce that the Blackthorne Coven and the Midnight Pack agreed upon in which case he was always ready for active deployment in case the truce fell through. With a sigh, he was starting to move toward the back. He deserved a rest after this long trip. 

The inevitable stay here was a wise choice, the previous city he was in was no good, Toshiro knew that after what he'd done. An assassin is what he used to be many years ago, a "regulator" was what he was considered now, and as a White Fang his appearance had always kept hidden. No one knew who he was, at least no one he hunted. The pay was good but always the job had to be arduous and tricky. But that would make things too easy if they weren't. 

Upon his steps pass the small stove, Toshiro caught whiff of a very Human scent. It seemed familiar... But otherwise completely foreign when nothing came to mind of it. He wasn't constantly feeding on people either so this had naturally sent warning signals through his head. Carefully Toshiro evened his steps until he said calmly, "Step out now, or else."

• Like 1

Amber had been waiting for him to return and once she saw him she held her breath thinking 'he's as good looking as that night' She had been so busy staring she had not noticed her body get ever so slightly turned on until he spoke. Amber gulped as she slowly and nervously stepped into view "please don't hate me or hurt me mister I swear I didn't mean to cause you trouble" she looked down and lightly tugged at the chain on her dress "I merely wished to have a chance to thank you for saving my life"

• Like 1

Saved her life? Toshiro had to really think on this one as his eyes scanned the girls form up and down. He only had to look once to see that she was raggedy in appearance, to say that aloud would be blunt at best at best and rude at worst, he saw the chain which drew a variety of questions. The main one being why there was a girl waiting for him? Toshiro drew a held breath as his investigation into the girls mannerisms started to play about. Nervous, distant, poorly dressed, it could have been she was homeless, but why look for the vampire? 

"How did I-?" Toshiro was starting to ask his question of how he had saved this girl's life. But he had stopped extremely short of his words when his eyes rested on a pair of very distinct marks on her neck. No... No I couldn't have...!

And then it hit Toshiro like a brick. The girl he'd saved, he had enthralled her per her plea. The girl really wanted to be with someone, so desperate to have that something, so he fulfilled her request and then left her just a moment later. He was against enthralling others, yet here he was dealing with his decision. 

Toshiro sighed and said, "Listen... I understand you have... Feelings and the like, but shouldn't you be out pursuing your own life? You're so young yet you'd prefer being bound to me?"

• Like 1

Amber kept her head down as she spoke "I don't really know remember what happened a few months ago. I remember you stopping drunks from raping me but I was hurt then it's all fuzzy"  she picked at the chain that acted like a belt on her torn dress "I remember waking up in a hospital and I started trying to find you"

Amber slowly looked up at him and when her eyes met his she blushed slightly "please I've been a orphan my whole life and no one has ever given me so much as a faked glance and yet you saved me. I owe you my life and don't even know your name. Please, let me stay and do what ever I can to repay you mister?" She had spent the past few months trying to find him and was willing to do anything to make up for being saved as she closed her eyes looking down again not knowing she had been enthralled "please let me stay?"

• Like 1

And here was his decision. Toshiro had to think for a solid minute, the girl before had seemed like she was in a sorry state, so enthralling her for a better life was probably a questionable act to begin with. With a sigh he leaned against the stove, making his decision but not immediately stating it. It was Toshiro's fault that this girl was a thrall now, bound to the vampire who didn't want servants... And now here he was. 

"Very well," Toshiro clears his throat, "I guess I can take pity on you... You need to know that you're already a... thrall of mine, I marked you, and would have taken you in back at the alleyway but wanted you to decide your fate ultimately. What's your name then? You have one right?"

• Like 1

Amber slowly looked up at him confused "m-my name is Amber and what do you mean already a thrall? Did you do something while I was unconscious?" She looked down sad "did I ask for something I don't remember?" She felt bad for not remembering choices and felt useless "I'm sorry for not remembering mister but I do know I owe you my life so I thought maybe I could serve you" she looked at him and once again found herself wishing she pretty enough to have had a single date with someone so good looking but thought herself too ugly 

• Like 1

"Yeah... Maybe. It's not important," Toshiro quickly switches the subject from there. It was evident he'd rather not get to it, not that it was disturbing but in that it wasn't really important to him. Still, this bite marks were unmistakable and a habit he hasn't really shown in many years, but it was something he couldn't control that time around. Still then he had a responsibility to take care of, "Very well, Amber, if you wish to serve me I will accept. On the condition that during the day the blinds do not open in this RV. Now, what services are you wanting to do exactly? I'm not one for treating people like slaves, so I'm wanting to know what kind of services you're offering?"

• Like 1

Amber looked down still nervous "um well I know how to cook and clean" she picked at the chain again as she forced her next words to come out "I was told your names Toshiro but I won't use it if you don't want me to. I um...  I could simply be a fresh blood if you wish or learn to do anything you wish if it makes you happy" she shyly looked up turning red speaking softly "I've only had sex twice but if... if you wish I... I could be a toy or um....." She quickly looked away and looked at the door wondering if she should just leave and let him be thinking he might not really want to be burdened with her before sighing andclosed her eyes hanging her head "...I can just leave if you don't wish to be burdened by a ugly and useless orphan"

Edited by Rena-Amane
  • Like 1

Toshiro arched a brow at those statements. Was the girl really wanting that kind of thing? His mind wasn't on sex... It hasn't been for the past several centuries at that, he didn't have any love interests and any time he wanted to get close to someone he couldn't because his job could put them in danger. But Toshiro really wasn't working that job anymore, he was on an extended "vacation" for however long he pleased. So perhaps it was time to settle down. 

"That's... A little more to take in... A little more open of you but I don't mind that at all," Toshiro waved off the sex suggestions, a later time for that perhaps, "It's good that you can do that stuff, although I have no need of a servant I will take you in as one. As of now I..." 

The white haired vampire looked around, everything seemed spotless and the night was starting to grow a tad old. Daybreak was not there yet, so he was covered on that. But already he felt tired, and said, "I don't have anything for you to do. But during the day all curtains are to remain closed until the sun settles. A little bit of daylight before night is pleasant. As for you, you can use my own bed, I'm not forcing anyone on the couch, and we could keep each other warm. I'll always have food and such, but when I say something needs to get done, it must. And please tell me when something is wrong, or of someone is bothering you. Do you agree to these terms?"

• Like 1

Amber stared at him in silence as she listened and nodded in agreement but couldn't believe it "y-your really gonna keep me?" It was the first time someone had not told her to get lost. After a moment amber stepped forward and closed her eyes hugging him tightly whispering "thank you for letting me stay, I'll do my best to not upset you" Being so close she could feel he was taller than her and he smelled different from other men and she instantly liked the smell and hoped to memorize it.

• Like 1

Toshiro nodded and leaned against the stove once more. He let loose a sigh, what was supposed to be a yawn but forced it down. To his surprise the vampires eyes opened a tad wider than normal when the woman, Amber, hugged his body tightly and whispered her gratification. Naturally, Toshiro hugged her back perhaps not tightly but it was welcomed. He could tell this girl has had no one in her life, she didn't complain or bargain but accepted the terms for what they were. 

"Very well... I'm a tad tired. I've been on the road for some time and need a little R&R, I'm not making you sleep on the couch as I have said so you'd do well to-" Then the vampire realized that he hadn't even showered yet. Despite being clean and not doing much, there was no sense in dirtying the bed with a little sweat. He continues, "-Well, perhaps I should shower first, you look like you need it too... Would you join me? It's all up to you."

• Like 1

Amber loosened her grip slightly when he returned the and let herself relax into him. It was strange having someone accept her and try make her go away, and this someone wasn't even human! She knew from overheard conversations that vampires were something to be feared but for some reason she only felt safe near him. However his invitation to join him in the shower caused her to pull away and look down blushing bad from embarrassment "I will if that is what you wish master but I would not have anything clean to wear. Please forgive me but what you see is all that I have" she moved to sit on the couch and curled up trying to take up as little space as possible not wanting to ruin his bed mumbling sadly "perhaps it best if the dirty stray stayed off the bed"

• Like 1

"Then you can borrow some of my clothes," Toshiro states as the woman pulled away from his grasp, he moved to a small closet like space and slid the door open, revealing a shower that was out large enough for three people to fit. He turned the water on and let it run, knowing full well that the tanks were full he had nothing to fear while he pulled out a pair of gym shorts and a tank top. He set them on the counter and continued, "No no, you'll be sharing a bed with me. Couch is too uncomfortable to sleep in- been trying to find a replacement if I'm being honest. But these will be your clothes for tomorrow, no sense in dirtying them even after we wash up, yes? So come." 

Toshiro, with no reservations, begun to disrobe himself. It was evident that not the slightest sign of arousal or even perverted thought was upon the vampire as he completely took his top off. He was covered in a variety of scars but shown to have a chiseled torso, going to show that he was no slouch. Toshiro then continued to take off his clothes until he was finally in a pair of boxers, and he waits for Amber to do the same and held out his hand for her to grab, leading her into the cubical bathtub. 

• Like 1

Amber had looked up to reply to him when she froze and simply stared at him once again but this time she was staring at scars that seemed to cover him. She quickly looked away when he stood in just his boxers and covered her eyes "n-no no..... i-ill just stay out of the way" she didn't know how to share a shower and was almost certain she wouldn't be able to sleep if she saw him naked. 

• Like 1

Toshiro frowned but his easygoing expression remained. Gently, Toshiro took her hand and it was as if the grasp had a calming effect. It was cold to the touch but not painfully so, his hand guided hers downward and another finger lifted the chin of Amber so that she'd look into his eyes. Ruby red, beautiful orbs stared directly through her own, and the man smirked. 

"You don't need to be afraid. It's nothing inappropriate I swear. I'll have my briefs on and... You can have some on too. Last chance?" Toshiro's voice was soft, not demanding or loud but low and careful. If the girl didn't budge he'd simply shrug and be on his way, he wasn't certain what she had been through but it had to have been harsh enough. 

• Like 1

Amber was hesitant and her mind kept screaming that it was a trap ,the vampire was going to attack her. However the moment her golden brown eyes looked into his red eyes her mind went blank and her body reacted to his request. She wanted to pull away but her body nervously scooted closer to him. She spoke softly almost as if afraid to talk "promise, nothing bad?"

• 2 weeks later...

"I promise, nothing bad." Toshiro said to the girl as he carefully led her to the small bathroom. The space was as it would be pictured in a large motorhome, just enough for three people to fit into. The vampire closed the door behind them enclosing the pair into the steamy space, this is where he had slid the glass door open to allow easy access. From there, he helped Amber with her ruined dressed, careful to not rush things. 

True to his word, the vampire had no.ill will nor perverted thoughts, his objective was to help this poor lass wash up and actually get comfortable. He finally entered the low shower space and made room for her, inviting the girl to join him in her nakedness although the thick steam helped to cover any nudity... By just a little at least. 

Amber was silent and embarrassed as she felt him slowly undress her and get into the small shower. She stood with her back facing him as the water ran over her body and was trying to think. After about five minutes of him keeping his promise that nothing would happen she reached behind her and took his hand slowly moving it to her belly as she hesitantly pulled her hair to the side exposing her neck. 

Amber had never been with a boy or been around vampires before so she didn't understand why her body was moving on its own, inviting him to bite her or do other things. She only knew that her body knew what it wanted and right now it wanted to be his silent prey and she hoped that her actions would not make him upset with her. 

Toshiro carefully scrubbed the girls back and front, trying not to touch her private areas at all. He could tell that she hadn't washed in some time with what the bottom of the tub turning a light shade of brown, grime and dirt most likely, however he also helped Amber with her hair as well to make sure it was thoroughly cleansed. Last thing he needed was leftover crud or stain on his furniture, blood was hard to get out but it wasn't as disgusting as the concoction of sweat and other material. But the vampire was no pansy, he just didn't want a shower to go to waste due to leftover dirtiness that was missed. 

What caught Toshiro by surprise however was even after the girl was well washed she guided his hand around her body, he hasn't even washed himself yet! The nerve! But eventually the vampire knew what the girl wanted, at least what he thought she wanted of the signs weren't obvious. He wasn't hungry nor did he want to harm Amber if he didn't have to... He didn't need to. Instead of biting into the girl, Toshiro instead peppered her neck with kisses, his body pressed against her back as a mischievous smirk grew on his face. If this is what she wants, then Toshiro would deliver. 

Toshiro slid a hand down to Amber's breast, softly groping one while a hand slid further down south. He was sure to be gentle, after all, he did promise nothing bad would happen. This wasn't considered bad in his book, but he was willing to adjust however the girl saw fit. 

Amber had noticed that he had made sure she was fully clean before feeling him press against her and his hands moved. She felt a small gasp escape her when he touched between her legs while kissing her neck. Amber closed her eyes "please..." she wanted to feel him bite her but was shy as she shivered under his touch. She was feeling overwhelmed.  Was this what it meant to be a thrall as he called it? Were her thoughts and actions right now really hers?

His fingers slowly caresses just the outside of Amber's nether region. Not quite touch her lips but, torturous even in sensation, Toshiro knew the action would slowly drive the girl crazy. His breath hit her neck, he didn't want to bite her but she was begging at this point, abd in a controlled manner used his canines to only pierce her skin to allow a slow amount of blood to dripple outward. No food for him, he was already full. 

Toshiro's erection slowly grew through his soaked and white, now translucent boxers which pressed against the girls back. His fingers slowly worked around a breast whilst the other hand tended to the nethers, slowly working them until finally his ring and middle fingers found their way between her slit. 

Amber bit her lip and had to put her hands on the wall to brace herself as she felt him skin but not in full bite. She felt his fingers find that secret spot between her legs and let out a small moan as she spoke softly blushing badly "master please....please I...I wish to be taken" Amber slowly pushed back into him as she willingly left herself open to his touches.