Riona's Room/Studio

likun-wang-190205-likunwang.jpg?15519202

Riona's room was messy with papers and tools scattered everywhere. It was more of a studio than a bed room, a place that she found comfort in doing what she enjoyed most in her free time. No one other than her has ever stepped foot into this room. She was almost certain that no one even realised it was the bedroom of the quiet outcast of the pack that rarely spoke out even. When one first steps in they'll see the mess but should they pay attention to the papers, canvases and a few sketchbooks they'll notice drawings, sketches and art of Spruce Moore Forest and its landscapes as well as a few sketches of the pack members themselves.

• Love 1

"Ehhh... Never been a Final Fantasy player much, never played Metal Gear either, but I guess that's my taste." Austin say's as the lair traveled through the halls. 

The Alpha seemed more comfortable now that he opened up slightly to past hobbies, however he didn't know how long that would last. But he pondered further on the subject of resin jewelry, he used to make bracelets, necklaces, even going as far as to making displays with larger things such as mantids, spiders, scorpions, and the whole nine yards. It something worth considering at least and it could be a pastime for the large wolf. The only question was if he would wager going into town... That would be a nice visit tomorrow wouldn't it? There were longtime friends Austin hasn't seen in years and he knew they had been asking about him, these people were a close circle of Humans of course, and they knew well of the Midnight Pack. Their families have lived here for many generations, so of course they knew a thing or two. 

Upon entering the room that Riona opened, Austin couldn't help but gaze about. He was awestruck at the immense amount of sketching a, painting, canvas's and papers lying about, many of which looked to be of Spruce Moore in it's entirety. It may have seemed like he was ignoring Riona for a moment but he listened to what she had to say. Out of nowhere, the Alpha openly stated, "It's all amazing. I didn't know you had this much talent, if I'm being honest." 

Austin happened to find a painted canvas of himself of course, hidden behind another work of the Spruce Moore waterfalls. He lifted the large piece of art and of course compared to him it was small. The way he was drawn, the atmosphere and his grizzly appearance captured the ferocity and the simple "essence" of domination. He smirked as he set the art piece down, "I will admit, I am more than impressed. I wish I had seen this sooner... How long have you been doing this for?"

Rinoa was glad that he seemed to have opened up to her a bit more, smiling sheepishly as she watched his reaction after stepping in. She bit her lip in embarrassment, standing to the side to let him see the mess of the room she had the pleasure of living in the passed 4 years. She felt nervous, almost like an examiner was marking her work as Austin glanced around and took in the work she did in her free time. She moved to place the book she was previously reading onto another pile of novels she had and looked to him once again. At his compliment, her cheeks reddened, a light chuckle escaping her throat. She leaned onto a wall, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm.. glad you think so."

She responded softly, her eyes widening when he took notice of a portrait she had done of him, only for her face to flush a deeper red as her breath hitched in her throat. She realised she may have seemed a creep now, drawing pack members behind their backs without their permission. Seeing him smirk and put the piece down again, she let out a breath she didn't even realise she was holding. She licked her drying lips and hummed in thought at his question.

"Art? For quite a while. I'd like to believe I've become quite observant thanks to it really..."

Rinoa said, almost in a shy murmur.

• Love 1

"Continue it then," Austin say's looking at another piece, "These are truly incredible, if I hadn't known any better I would say you are a professional. You could potentially make money off of these or even perhaps hang them around the mansion?" 

Austin's suggestions may have been a bit much, but they were there. For him to be this impressed was a rarity in its own, the fact he hadn't critiqued anything or at least be critical was also a bonus for the young lady. He had always assumed that Rinoa was the kind to simply wonder off somewhere or just lie around, but now he understood why she spent time away from the pack. The Alpha then turned to the woman with a particular glint in his eye, a curiosity that now burned, artistic crafts always got him going on thinking about a variety of concepts that he couldn't help but share. 

"I could always show you how to do resin in a particular fashion. It takes skill and a little bit of refining, but you could do a variety of things with it," Austin then leaned against the work station, the wood creaked but shown no signs of weakness under the pressure of the big man, "You have quite the talent though... They normally have a festival in town during the spring, summer and fall, you could always showcase your works there? Lest these projects hold a great enough value to not let them loose?" 

Edited by BladeRunner

Rinoa bit her lip lightly, glancing up at him in slight surprise at his seemingly genuine praise. She grinned childishly when he mentioned possibly selling them or simply hang them around the mansion, laughing out.

"These ones are definitely not for sale. If anyone from the pack wants one I don't mind them taking it though. And hanging them around the house is a bit embarrassing... but if they look good I dont see why not?"

Rinoa said as she pushed herself off the wall she was leaning on. She could see the curiosity in his eyes now and raised a brow, wondering if she lit that artistic creative flame from under him. After all, an artist never can stop creating so maybe this was his push to get back to it. Rinoa then perked up at his offer to teach her to work with resin, a new anticipation showing on her expression as she looked to him. She looked brighter than she ever had before in front of others, a clear contrast to her usual emotionless facade. 

"Hmmm... if I were to show case these  it would technically show our location to those that could possibly want to hurt us... so I'd rather not. But... I can always work on pieces that are more marketable for others."

Rinoa spoke her thoughts out loud as she strode towards the Alpha where he leaned on her work station. She stopped just short in front of him, looking up at him, their chests barely brushing against one anothers as she then stared him in the eyes in her own curiosity. She always wanted to know the exact colour of his eyes after all and now he was here before her in a place with good light. She then parted her lips to speak, tilting her head innocently.

"As well as showing me the ropes of resin... why don't you join me in showcasing works of yours? We can collaborate on a project too can't we?"

She asked with an excited spark in her gaze that remained locked with his. She had almost forgotten that he was her Alpha, the reminder ringing in her head as she widened her eyes and looked away again, moving to take a step back and hoping she didn't cross the line.

• Love 1

Austin remained still when Rinoa approached him, and the closer she got the more he had to crane his head lower until she was right up on him. Their chests threatened to touch, but he understood what was happening just a moment later when that dingy lightbulb clicked. Cocking yet another brow, Austin was waiting for something to happen as patient as he was, however there seemed to be some realization that struck Rinoa and she immediately backed away. This prompted the Alpha to step forth and right back up to Rinoa, using a free finger to turn her eyes back up to his. 

"You need not shy away," Austin cooley stated, his blue and green hazel eyes piercing through the woman before him, "I would be delighted to collaborate with you, in this moment, and even perhaps beyond when we work together on a few pieces, we're not Alpha and Warrior, but two individual souls." 

From here Austin did not know what was going to happen. He didn't necessarily take action but waited for a reaction from Rinoa. If she backed away further then it might have been for the best...? But perhaps stirring old emotions and temptations were for the best as well, perhaps on the creative scale of artwork but who knows what would happen? But the Alpha did not back down, as he was patient for what the outcome of this instance would come down to. 

• Love 1

Rinoa was slightly caught off guard when he had closed the distance between them once again, his finger lifting her chin up so she could look up at him again, her eyes meeting his once more. Her cheeks flushed as she realised how close they were in proximity. She was almost about to start stammering before she calmed herself with a breath and delivered a soft grin his way. She was relieved that he didn't take offense to it and instead welcomed her warmth and her slightly odd way of doing things. Rinoa was never one for romance but she felt the current situation and could almost imagine it in a novel. That thought only caused her to become more shy, however since he accepted her this way, she wouldn't back down so easily either, he allowed it after all. At his agreement of collaborating with her she almost squealed with excitement but held herself back, simply grinning from ear to ear and wrapping her arms around his neck in a quick hug.

"Thank you!"

She pulled away to look to him once more, eyes shining bright.

"I can already imagine what sort of designs and concepts we can create!"

Rinoa bit her lip to hold back a laugh, glancing up at him as she calmed herself once more, her eyes meeting his in a soft gaze.

"I never noticed the hazel in your eyes until now you know? They're quite pretty."

She suddenly said after a moment of silence passed between them.

• Love 1

Austin wasn't caught off by the hug, nor the squealing, it was as of he expected to come. It wasn't difficult to observe and anticipate from his end, being wise enough to know various outcomes however he was expecting the woman to shy away further. He took this as good tidings and a sign to progress further. But he was not certain how things would progress beyond that, what steps to take were beyond the Alpha at this moment. 

Oddly, Austin started chuckle, holding down the immense amusement felt when Rinoa commented on his eyes, "Well then, I feel honored! However I cannot compare to your's, you look as much as a beautiful, fiery tempest!" 

Austin fell quiet the instant he said that, he was certain he'd overstep a boundary... But like he said, they were both equal souls in this matter. They were trading compliments and it wasn't Austin's style to hold anything back nor sugar-coat anything at all, he told truth the way it was. And he wasn't about to apologize either as he looked down on the young woman, he didn't feel "butterflies" in his stomach nor did he choose to move into the "kill." Most men would attempt to just dive in but Austin kept a figurative distance, he me we forced anyone to do anything unless it was for the sake of the tribe; normally that was during conflicting times and not R&R.

He didn't have two- almost three women fall for him before by throwing power, that said, Austin had nothing to feel guilty about. 

Rinoa sheepishly grinned up at him as she pulled her arms away from him. The sound of his chuckle made her glad she had managed to form this kind of... should she call it friendship? Or Partnership? with the large man before her. At his compliment however she went quiet, cheeks hot as she pondered over whether that was genuine or not. She didn't like her appearance but she saw no reason to ruin the current mood to bring it up so she simply coughed lightly into her hand and smiled in gratitude. 

After a short silence, she reached up to begin tying her hair up tighter, getting whatever stray strands and keeping them away from her face before she looked up at him and smirked almost mischievously, brushing One could tell that she had plans brewing in her mind now. She then brought her hands up slowly, making sure he knew she wasn't going to do anything harmful.

"May I...?"

Rinoa asked softly, licking her lips as she cupped his cheeks gently, moving his head side to side and feeling at his jawline and cheek bones to get a good feel of his facial structure. Her hands then trailed down his neck and to his collarbone and shoulders. Her touch was light and and firm as she felt at his form from above his clothes, a small frown on her features in her concentration as she pat him down. One would think he was going through a formal search, when in fact her mind simply doesn't realise that she was feeling the man up and down at his chest, pecks and torso, albeit there wasn't much skin contact. She then hummed in slight frustration, and looked to him shyly.

"Um... This may sound odd... But... can I see your body? "

Her cheeks flushed, turning almost as red as her hair as she noticed how she sounded, but didn't speak up to defend herself or explain herself to him. 

"Is that too much to ask....?"

• Love 1

The Alpha waited in silence for some response, with no other words spoken, Rinoa coughed slightly but her face seemed a bit more flustered than originally thought. That was when she started to touch on his face, with a, "May I," Question, he eyed her suspiciously. Finally though as uncomfortable it might be Austin nodded and gave a rather annoyed exhale through his nostrils. One of the places he didn't generally liked being touched were his face however if it would help sharpen the skill of the smaller wolf so be it. But it didn't end there. 

Rinoa starts to feel his collar bone and neck, then begins to pay the man down. At first Austin was growing more inquisitive about the little "episode" she was having, that was when she asked if she could see his body. Austin was not smiling, and after yet another few seconds of silence he sighed in defeat. Without further words, he stripped off the shirt that barely contained the man beneath to reveal a body that looked like it was made of stone. While he enjoyed facial hair, the Alpha preferred the rest of his body- save for legs and arms, to be completely shaven. And to say that he was the envy of men was an understatement, Austin's body was completely solid with muscle and hardly any fat. 

The Alpha's body was littered in a variety of scars from light scratching to deep wounds that long healed but made their mark. He wasn't necessarily concerned about the inspection toward art, but what it may turn into was different. Still, he did what he could to not turn the situation awkward until he said, "You need my lower half too?"

• Love 1

Rinoa was someone who others would call a bit odd. She was considered a social outcast for a reason, her inability to talk for long and tendency to not explain herself in situations usually made others feel uncomfortable and she knew this yet finds herself doing as she wishes either way, hence why she decided to distance herself altogether. She watched as Austin stripped himself from his top, crossing her arms and taking a few steps back to see his entirety. She nodded quietly to herself in acknowledgement as she eyed him head to toe, forgetting herself in that moment. Her gaze was heated as she took in every ridge and bend his body made. She saw nothing but art. His body was exactly what she imagined to be "that of a Greek Gods" or so the saying goes. She circled him lightly for a moment and gently trailed the light scars she would see with the tip of her finger. 

When she heard him ask about his lower half, she looked up at him with a raised eyebrow and reddened cheeks. She chuckled in response before looking down to his legs in genuine curiosity before catching herself before she asked for more. Her fingertips traced his waistline almost teasingly.

"I won't lie.. It's highly tempting to see... but I don't want to push you when you seem uncomfortable as is."

She murmured softly, glancing up at him with a light defeated smile before stepping away once more so he could relax. She was afraid she had made it awkward between them.

"If I didn't know better I'd ask you to model for me."

Rinoa had then said in a joking manner in attempt to fix what she felt she had ruined. Did he think her odd now? Or simply out of her mind? She wasn't sure. She wasn't good with others.

• Love 1

Austin signed with some relief that the woman knew boundaries. However if she had been the "needy" or eager type he might have just left instantly. She studied the man with a reddened face but if he Rinoa's face couldn't color even more he'd be wrong. No, his question made her face stay a certain shade even when she made the comment of how tempting it was. However his mind was on arts and crafts and nothing explicit, that was, unless Rinoa would say otherwise. 

"Hmph!" Austin couldn't help but grin at the thought of being a model, now his hands resting on the edges of his shirts, "That thought tempting, I've had few others tell that to me- friends that is. I used to be an athlete back in highschool, football and track were the only things I ever did. Now that I've shed a piece of clothing I... Don't necessarily mind stripping nude. There's no shame in seeing someone like that, much like the Greeks it is for study, is it not?" 

There was something behind the Alpha's tone that may have suggested that course if action otherwise. If course, his reaction was based on Rinoa's, and nothing else... Perhaps? He wasn't being shy about this, rather he was slowly growing more used to this closeup inspection more as a game than anything. But it was for studying for arts and crafts... Right? 

Rinoa hummed softly as her gaze remained on the mans body before her, eyeing him still as she delved into her own subconsciously in thought. She studied anatomy in many forms but to have her own live model was a new feeling altogether. She could make him pose as she wished. Her mind had definitely gone to something more explicit but it had remained for the sake of art. 

Rinoa then glanced up to look at his face at seeing him grin. She raised an eyebrow when he began speaking of how she wasn't the first to ask, a chuckle escaping her at the thought.

"I'd love to have seen you in your younger days."

She said in a light mumble, imagining a younger and more innocent looking him. She was certain his body wasn't as well developed as it was now. That was something only age did naturally. At the second offer, she eyed him, wondering if he was being serious. Her cheeks warming once more as she tilted her head. Was he not uncomfortable? 

"Hmm.... are you sure you're up for it? Who knows, maybe I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing waiting for the right moment."

Rinoa teased with a light grin. She prided herself with being able to hold herself back but with mating season just around the corner it was proving to be difficult even for her, art on her mind or not. If he stripped entirely she was afraid she'd pounce with the current heat that would come. The two of them in her room on her own didnt help either. She didn't wish to overstep her boundaries either but she wondered when else would she have this chance too. At the thought of all this she looked to him, eyes locking with his in all seriousness now.

"Alpha Austin...?"

Rinoa began, somewhat nervous.

"If... um... When mating season comes... would you be willing to help me if I needed it...?"

She asked in embarrassment and almost a bit of fear. She knew she was possibly overstepping but it was the realisation that that season was coming and she had no one else to possibly rely on exactly. With the fear of her heat she thought she may as well ask, at least for help if she found no one else, but she wanted to know from him first. She'd expect him to have multiple others he had in mind after all and she wouldn’t want to interfere. 

"You don't have to feel obligated to answer by the way."

Rinoa added in the end, cheeks a deep red as she chuckled lightly.

• Love 1

Austin carefully watched the woman as she inspected his body. Rinoa seemed to take it all in stride it seemed, and the comment with seeing the Alpha when he was younger? It felt like his heart was pinned for a moment, not many people said that if at all, and so he smiled showing his teeth in the process. When he was younger he, surprisingly, didn't have as much energy as he did now, his body unrefined and unmended until he was revealed to bear the wolves blood of his ancestors. What a time it was. 

"What? Afraid you're gonna bear witness to a miracle?" Austin replied coyly as the elastic hewn of his shorts started to slide down until reaching his base. But he stopped where he stopped as Rinoa asked a personal favor, more embarrassed that she was doing so. 

By now Austin had let go of his shorts, with what them being loose the question caught his attention most. It was true he had eyes on Daliah, but even then it was somewhere in the middle with that relationship. He has pushed her away due to his troubled past, but Daliah being Daliah, she has not made it easy at all for the Alpha there last years. In truth, he desired her, but he desired who she'd use to be, but who knows?

Time could only tell when old wounds would heal, but he had a feeling that the wounds she created after his ascension would reopen. And there were no apologies from her, no remorse, only her self regret with how it made Daliah look, and that will forever cling to Austin. Regardless that he had apologized several times before only to be met with mockery, it pulverized whatever true love there was, now only a hollowed remnant; he needed to push forward and never look back, granted he was haunted by his own demons, Austin was willing to heal his own afflictions and reground himself. 

Shaking the thought off, the Alpha focused on the young woman in front of him. A moment of silent passed and he hadn't realized his shorts were slowly falling down. He replies, "There... Was only one, but that is a whole journey that would take time. Too long I have taken a back row seat. If I'm being honest I have never partook in mating, nothing sexual, not in years. Duty or no, Rinoa," Austin took the woman by her hands, "I will help you whenever you need, or whenever I can provide at least." 

Austin stared into the fiery orbs of the wolfess before him. Whatever lack of self confidence she felt he shrugged it off, she was stunning to say the least in appearance and in personality. Though he did not state this to Rinoa, ot was evident that he was willing to show a certain tenderness when he could. And that was when his gun shorts hit the floor, and his eyes opened just slightly wider at the realization he had undone them- And now he was exposed with no backup plans. 

Edited by BladeRunner

Rinoa's gaze was soft and somewhat fearful that she was going to be pushed away, eyes on his as she watched him silently go through thoughts in his head and emotions flickered in his eyes and features. She waited quietly and patiently for whatever response she would get. She wouldn't hold a rejection against him. She tilted her head to the side as she looked up at him. Just as she was beginning to regret her decision to ask so suddenly he finally spoke up and her breath hitched in her throat, her body stiffening. At his answer she looked down to where he took her hands in his, her own thoughts starting to flow once more. She let out a breath, body relaxing ever so slightly.

"I understand that. I haven't exactly partook in mating in a while either, but the heat is quite painful and I thought maybe I could have someone beside me this time."

Rinoa said with a light smile, looking to him once again.

"Thank you. Don't force yourself for me though ok?"

Soon after her words she heard the thud of his shorts, eyes widening as she looked down for a moment, cheeks flushing before a small giggle escaped her lips. She tried hiding it but she couldn't as she began to laugh, her head lowered as she tried to calm herself to look to him with a large grin.

"I definitely bore witness to a miracle huh?"

Rinoa teased him softly. The situation was funny, that was certain, but her cheeks were red at the sight and her body heated, her scent now no longer as hidden as it was before, not even if she could help it. 

• Love 1

The moment wasn't spoiled, what was embarrassing internally for Austin though words spoken true had alleviated into a laughter. Or rather a giggle from Rinoa. In truth Austin wasn't necessarily expecting this sort of thing for the rest of the night, what started as talks of hobbies may, or will, turn into something heated. As the camouflage of Rinoa faded he could smell her heat no thanks to his enhanced scent, but her's was different than some of the others that have lingered. Rinoa, at least to Austin, had an earthy scent that could match his own musk, and something thumped in his chest several beats over. 

The longer the Alpha stared into the fiery eyes the more entranced he felt. It could have been the season, or perhaps Austin was longing for something that was inevitable. What started off as "hung" below started to shift into something more, a growing pain as one would say, but one that was welcomed, and one he tried so hard to fight. But instincts took over. Austin leaned in, with a free hand craning Rinoa's head upward until their breaths met. There was a split second pause almost as if there was a hidden doubt within, until finally Austin's weight shifted from one foot to another by mistake and his lips met hers. It wasn't hard or firm, but soft and welcoming. 

In this moment, whatever doubt there was had melted away. However should Rinoa stop what this was becoming and deflect the situation, he had enough control to understand and leave, of she so desired it. Austin was not like other wolves where they forced themselves- wanted or no, he's come a long way to learn control of instincts. It could have been the season, but this was something he had missed out on in twenty years. 

Edited by BladeRunner

Rinoa was laughing softly still, looking to him with a grin as he stared down at her. She then but her lip to stop herself to avoid embarrassing the man even further. She noticed his heated gaze against her own, the laughter that bubbled previously now dying and calming in these few still moments they shared. Her cheeks warmed and her body began to feel hot under his stare, causing her to squirm slightly in place.

Rinoa was so entranced by Austin, his body seeming to loom over hers and the warmth of his skin radiated off of him in waves. She hadn't noticed as he craned her head up while he lowered his head. Their lips met gently in a soft kiss, her cheeks reddening and her eyes closing as she welcomed it gladly. Her heat accepted him entirely as her hands reached up against his bare chest. She held the position, feeling the light tickle of his beard against her skin as she just about melted under him. 

Rinoa wasn't sure if what she was doing was right, whether she should accept this or not. But her body definitely was all for it and she wasn't about to fight her instincts now of all times. Her scent grew stronger along with her heat as she could smell his musk in return, a soft whimper escaping her when she wrapped her arms around his neck for a moment before pulling away from the kiss to breathe. Their faces were inches apart as she looked up at him, soft pants escaping her lips.

• Love 1

Carefully Austin almost knelt down and slid an arm under Rinoa's rump and hefted her up with ease. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Austin kissed the woman again this time a bit more hungrily, and using this time he turned and started for the nearest solid structure until he settled on the couch in the room. Promptly he plopped Rinoa on the sofa but before she could react Austin was already on her. Again he gave her a more passionate kiss, however somewhere in the middle of all of this the thought to trim his beard came to mind, it'd tickle and make him look gruff sure, but in the end he thought it would be annoying. 

But Austin did not stop his assault, as he kissed the lady below she started to undo her top, then proceeded to disengage in kissing her lips and instead peppered her neck. Austin worked his way down until reaching Rinoa's collarbone and gave it a slight nibble, before pushing further south and completely undoing her top which freed her breasts. For a moment Austin seemed lost, while it could have been put off as a typical guy thing he hadn't seen a fresh pair of tits, or any, in years. It was refreshing to say the least. 

The Alpha continued to kiss back upward until his lips met the woman's again. This time however he had a grasp on her orbs and started to play with the nipples, lightly pinching and message. Yep, it was a guy thing. One hand started to trail down carefully and slowly lining her belly and tracing around her belly button. After a half minute of softly tickling the wolfess, the Alpha couldn't help but smile at his interaction. Right now he was taking his time allowing all actions to sink in. 

• Love 1

Rinoa let out a quiet yelp of surprise when he picked he up as easily as he did, only to be silenced by his lips meeting hers again. She returned the kiss happily, her arms still around his neck as her fingers entangled themselves in his hair. She hadn't expected her hunger for him to bubble up in her belly as it did, heat spreading across her body as he dropped her onto the sofa, leaving no second wasted away from her. She made sure to help him out of her top, her body twitching with his touches, a shiver crawling up her spine as he littered soft pecks against the skin of her neck. She tilted her head to allow him more access, a light whimper escaping her as he nibbled at her collarbone only to soon remove her top entirely. She shivered at the air against her flesh, her cheeks flushing as she watched him eye her bare breasts for a moment as an innocent shyness flooded her. She bit her lip as a shaken breath left her lips when he began to trail his lips back up onto her own, leaving warmth everywhere he touched and pecked. She accepted it welcomingly, parting her lips softly for him as she then allowed her tongue to swipe gently against his lower lip in somewhat of a demand for entry. A light moan sounded from her throat when his hands groped at her chest, her back arching slightly as he toyed with her nipples. She wasn't sure she remembered the last time she had done this, nor could she remember if anyone had treated her as gently as he had. She liked it.

Rinoa could tell at some point that he was teasing her after a while, but she enjoyed every second of it. His fingers grazing at her skin ever so lightly, almost like a feather as he would trace her belly and never below. Not yet at least. She squirmed from under him as she pressed her chest against him, arching more for him while her hand clutched at his hair and tugged softly. She pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him with a pout on her reddened lips, feeling the smile he had on his expression.

"... Are you making fun of me?"

She asked softly, before reaching up to gently peck at his neck and jaw or at least all she could reach of it with him above her. She wanted to do her part as well should they be doing this, although she may come across as slightly sloppy she wanted to try anyways. 

• Love 1

"Maybe?" Austin replied when Rinoa poured at him. Her pheromones were starting to do more than work it's magic as his actions started becoming more ravenous to a slight degree. He was still soft with the woman but his efforts seemed a bit rougher by a small margin. 

Slowly but surely Austin continued to trail his hand downward until met the curvature of her pelvis where the genitalia rested. From the outside of her shorts Austin took a firm middle finger and traced along where he slit was, the pressure going straight through the pants as of they weren't there at all. He continued this for a solid minute until he had enough of that, and while Rinoa still peppered him with kisses Austin unbuttoned her bottoms and started to slide them down. 

From here, Austin was getting hotter, there was a slight redness to his cheeks which was a rare sight. He gave a low growl as the two worked the shorts off the woman until there were nothing more than a thin layer of panties. And from there he continued what he was doing before, slowly applying finger pressure to Rinoa's slit, gently enough to not be eager but strong enough to have actual effects. Upon feeling her wetness Austin's meat went from slowly rising to immediately hardened, despite his own needs and such he ignored them and tended to the woman he had beneath him. 

• Love 1

Austins answer managed to get a light scoff out of her, her lips against his neck as she would peck and nibble softly. Rinoas fingers clutched at the hair behind his head, her other hand now trailing down his shoulder and soon his chest, fingertips grazing along the ridges of his skin and rough scars he had gained at some time in the past. They all told a story, and she liked that, wondering what each of them were. Her breath hitched in her throat as she felt his hand trail further down her pelvis towards her womanhood, gasping softly as he placed his finger against her slit. Her body flushed and she twitched lightly under him. She bit down against his skin, not hard enough to break the skin but just barely as she tried to keep herself from moaning, while he continued his soft stimulation from outside her pants. 

Rinoa let go when he began to unbutton her pants, biting her lip as she looked up to him, softly glazed eyes meeting his for a moment, seeing his reddened cheeks before she grinned up at him happily and reached up to press her mouth into his for another kiss, tongue demanding an entrance once more. She was determined to not let him do all the work for her. She lift herself slightly to help him slide off her pants, her legs now bared to him as it left them with only one last article of clothing between them. His growl sent shivers down her body, her wetness only increasing as it vibrated through her. with his finger against the junction between her legs, she decided to return the favor. Her fingers at his torso trailed further down, tracing his Adonis' belt softly for a moment while she held the kiss against him still. She felt his manhood rise more, pressed against her now as her hand gently wrapped around him, before she began to pump him softly.

• Love 1

The Alpha pulled at the hewn of the thin fabric and simply ripped it off, unceremoniously tossing it aside. It was barbaric but he didn't pay mind to it. His hand went back into action, instead his middle and ring fingers rubbed on either outside of the womanhood, slowly closing in until he could feel the nethers of Rinoa. He would then use his fingers to split apart her cunt, opening it up and slipping a middle finger in quickly. As he felt Rinoa wrap around his manhood, Austin slowly and gently work his finger through the moistness, pumping in and out at his own leisure. 

Austin could feel his heart start to hammer as Rinoa jerked him off. Precum started to drizzle out which signified that he was just as ready to kick things off further. He would continue his soft assault until sliding in a ring finger which may have been the limits as his hands were big, matching their owner. He pushed a kiss further allow passage for Rinoa's tongue to enter only for it to be wrestled by his as he continues to pump his hand back and forth. A few minutes passed and Austin had to adjust his hand, his thumb rested on Rinoa's clit untul he started to rub it in a gyrating motion. 

• Love 1

With one hand in his hair, tugging and keeping him in place against her lips, and her other hand pumping his shaft gently, spreading his precum around his large length as her fingers would play with his tip and try to make him feel good too, Rinoa would moan softly into his mouth. Their tongues wrestled against one anothers as she fought for some sort of dominance or control. A light yelp escaped as he ripped her panties off her skin, finally having her bare entirely under him.

Rinoas walls clenched around his digit, twitching slightly as he began to pump into her. She let out a mewl, her hips jolting against his hand. Her hand squeezed around his meat as she jerked him off, matching the rhythm his hand worked at against her. Rinoa gasped at the intrusion of his second finger, stretching her walls out around them as they thrust into her pleasurably. She began to get slightly more aggressive now, her hand in his hair tugging at his locks, her lips almost bruising against his as her tongue fought his even more. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter against his fingers, her hips moving with him as she felt the heat in her womb spread through her body. The longer that they spent doing this the more desperate she became and when his thumb found her clit, she cried out, her walls clenching even tighter around him , twitching as she neared her first climax. Her hand worked to pump his member even faster, making sure to tease his tip and spread his ooze to make him more slippery. She pulled back from the deep kiss they shared, lips parted as she looked up at him, cheeks a deep red as she panted softly, her eyes glazed as she moaned and whimpered under him.

"I want you... Austin..~"

Rinoa purred in a soft embarrassment, eyes locked with his with her body flushed against him.

• Love 1

//In do like to point out that he shaved his head, so he has short hair now//

Like a slow rise he could feel Rinoa clench around his fingers, by now Austin's hands were covered in wetness from the pussy he was tending to. And harder and faster did Rinoa pump him, although the Alpha wasn't close at all to ejaculation his breaths grew ragged. Every little innocent noise she made made him more aggressive like a chain reaction, and the closer she got to a climax the harder her grip became, and the more she seemed to pay mind to his tip. 

When their lips departed finally in break luckily, Rinoa started to moan more which gave the Alpha more ammunition to start going faster until finally he slipped his fingers in until his knuckles were only left. From there Austin quickly thumped back and forth in short jolts of motion, vibrating the womanhood quickly to help her reach that climax or get closer to it. However he had stopped when words were uttered, the same one's that granted him permission to start the main course. 

Sliding his fingers out, Austin pulled Rinoa by the thighs and closed the gap between the two, his balls rested against her ass as his cock now rests on the lower half of her skin. The Alpha was showcasing exactly what the woman was getting herself into, to say he was a monster was an understatement but he had no time for gloating nor childish teasing, not when there was still work to be done. Moving his hips away, Austin pressed his top against the folds and slowly applied pressure until.the tip of his meat slipped in. He didn't want to hurt Rinoa, so he would take his time filling her up, stopping to let her adjust but to also revel in the feeling of walls clamping tightly around him.

By the time Austin was halfway into Rinoa's cunt he stopped and slid out all the way until only his tip was in. Then he thrusted forward slowly until more of his shaft could fit through Rinoa's tunnel, no crevice was spared at all as he continued to thrust back and forth gently. 

• Love 1

((Oh whoops! Ok. Thank you.))

Rinoa would gasp and moan against his fingers as they thrust into her in beat, sending jolts into her body. She whined softly when he had then stopped and pulled out, her womanhood  dripping needily as she watched him move, pulling her thighs so their hips lined up, his large hardened manhood now in full view to her as it lay hot against her skin. Her eyes widened and cheeks flushed as she pondered whether he would fit, yet there was no fear . She trusted him to take care of her. She smiled, her hands now at his shoulders, clutching onto him as he lift his hips to press his hips against her tight entrance, and soon enough, sliding into her with a bit of resistance. 

Rinoa let out a gasp, the light burn of being stretched out stinging lightly as he stayed still to give her time to adjust. She hummed as her walls twitched around him, almost as though wanting to suck him in further. She could feel her heart beat rapidly against her ribs, looking up at him happily with flushed cheeks, her hair messy under her as she took in the situation. She knew she wouldn't regret this, moaning out as he began to pull out and thrust back in, starting a rhythm now as her entrance adjusted more and more to his side, pleasure replacing the pain quite quickly. His length would fill her gloriously and she found herself unable to speak, soft noises and were mewls all she was currently capable of. His gentle and tender actions made her feel more loved than she had before, even if emotionally that wasn't the case for him. She wrapped her arms around his jeck and pulled him to her to hide her face in the crook of his neck, nails softly digging into the skin of his back.

• Love 1