The Wandering Cotton Gal (Open RP)

On the sandy beaches of the Utopian Curse Island, there were no conventional bathrooms anywhere. Not even a designated location for bathroom breaks. Winona Cottonbottom, her diapered hips swaying this way and that, considered her options carefully. Going into the ocean would mean certain death for the sexy Whimsicott because her wet cotton would weigh her down and drag her under the sea. Approaching the lush jungles meant a risk of facing venomous creatures, ones who would have no problem vanquishing her in the shade. This was her last diaper for a while yet, and wetting it now would emit a sickly Sweet Scent that guaranteed unwanted encounters with the monsters who feasted on biological lifeforms.

"Wait a minute," she said in English. "Am I wearing a pull-up or a taper?" She fondled with it for several minutes until it slid down. "Aha! It's a pull-up! So I can just pee here and no other creatures will notice unless they walk here!" So she took it off, put it on her lobes, and sat down. Then a deluge sprayed out of her, barraging the sand in front of her. "HAAAAAAAAAAAA..." Winona sighed out her relief. "Wow, that's quite a bit of it... and the sound... ohhhhh, the sound! It's so undeniably relaxing and so incredibly sexy..." she really liked the whole experience, including her vivid desperation. Even then, she felt better off not wetting herself... this time. She stayed quiet for the rest of her break, enjoying the pure bliss of urinating in an open area.

When Winona was finished springing her leak, she wiped herself off. "Phew!" she joyfully whistled, relieved of her bodily burden. "Woo... boy, I reeeeally needed to take that pee break! Hee hee hee hee! And now—" she sniffed the sand in the immediacy in front of her— "it smells like pee, alright... oh, good gravy, that stinks so much, it's a pleasure to whiff." Sniff after sniff followed for a few moments. "...you know what? I think I'll just wear my pull-up as a naughty beanie as I resume my leisurely stroll on the Alolan beachside."

It wasn't long until she ran into someone...

(Anyone can respond. One Dreamer at a time, please!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up