OOC Discussion

Added a new location, and probably the last one for a long while. Parks Mall is officially open for anyone to play in. 

I am also allowing Human characters into Midnight, if that's your thing, just they'd have to be long time members or have been with the pack for about a year. If it's a new Human to the pack, consult with me and we'll talk about setting that up. 

----------------

I have Ricard, Nathan, or May open for anyone to RP with as well. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Out of curiosity with humans being in the midnight pack is there a different format of character sheet for them?

Not necessarily no, you'd fill out the Midnight form if you were planning on one similar to how the Blackthorne Thralls are made up. 

And I am alright, how bout you?

Edited by BladeRunner

On 01/02/2023 at 01:45, thorium12 said:

Hello! I'm new here (the club and the site). I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't done rp in a while so I'm not sure how to introduce my character. I do have a sheet in the midnight characters topic. I would appreciate any help at all. 

Thank you! 

Hope you enjoy it here and we look forward to playing with you! :3