The 2022 Halloween Hooky Public Orgy and Community Group Grope

"Bartender, when you get a chance please, I'll take a martini, vodka... Belvedere. Extra dirty with an olive skewer. Also a mojito, light on the rum and add in some mango liquor. Sugar on the rim please." I slip the bartender $3 as a tip on the custom order, leaning against the bar while I watch it be made. My eyes drifting over to glance at the two on the other end of the bar clearly enjoying themselves quite a lot.

Once the drinks had been made I thank the bartender and pick them up, turning around to start hearing back. Seeing @DreamsnThingslicking her fingers off so openly made me pause, biting my lower lip gently with a small internal groan. I knew those fingers were coated in the same juices that sit on her thighs and soak into the Divan. Getting the same voyeuristic arousal from earlier, though I don't pause for more than 30 seconds.

"I brought you something!" I excitedly announce as I get back to the Divan, carefully sitting down with my drink in one hand while offering the Mojito out to Jasmine. "It's a Mojito, light on the rum and a twist of mango liquor added in. Sugar on the rim too since you clearly love something sweet." I wink slyly, moving my eyes to her fingers knowingly then back to her face. "Hopefully you like it, you did say flavorful and I couldn't think of anything better than a Cuban club soda punch drink."

Oh fuck, this is actually about to-, he thought as @IsabellaRose practically tore his pants open as though she were unwrapping a Christmas gift. He blinked and his eyes shifted around, with her weirdly careful inspection of his half-mast, which was only slightly longer than what was considered average, but certainly thicker with a slight upward curve near the cut scar. "Ah..?", He started, about to ask if there was something wrong. This was new. But his eyes caught hers as her warm, velvety tongue traced flat up his length, making him shudder slightly, then he drew in a sharp breath as she took little time sucking him in.

In his head, all he could think was that finally, a woman that knew how to use suction had her hold on him as he quickly engorged in her mouth, feeling her tongue on his underside as she worked him up and down, wet popping sounds escaping from her lips every time his head would slip past them with every pull off. His hips moved, slightly, but naturally with her motions, he couldn't help but twitch in between her lips, and it seemed she would respond with every little hint of his pleasure showing. 

"Izzy..", He whispered on a hard breath, reaching down to the back of her head to gently grip her hair, stopping her from pulling off too far. His eyes shot open and his head leaned up a bit, his mouth opening with a " Ha-.. ahh~" as he felt the gene vibration of her moan into him, all before she pulled off, he was too distracted by that little sensation to stop her. He blinked, his chest expanding with every breath he took in, looking down at her when she spoke, sticky, slick sounds coming from her hand working his wet cock, her saliva mixed with his clear pre coating him.

She started to say something and his brows lowered in slightly confusion, but then down she went again, this time, all the way. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out upon feeling the sensation of her throat hugging his tip, the massage of her swallowing reflex finally forcing a hard, sudden breath out of him, and then finally, she pulled herself off, sloppily at that, to catch her breath and complete her thought.

He certainly did not know that, but be learned quickly in the most hands on way possible. The way she looked up at him with her messy mouth and her reddened eyes from tears welling up made him take another deep breath, then place his fingers under her chin with a tugging gesture to pull her onto her feet and meet eyes with her. "You know....", He started, but had absolutely no idea where he was going with it, so he instead, after a moment of eye contact, turned around with her and bent her over the bar.

Standing behind her, he moved hair from her shoulder to nip at her neck and his hands drifted down her back to her skirt, squeezing her petite backside and then lifting her skirt. He knelt down and reached up to push her forward, bending her and giving him better access as his free hand pulled her panties just far enough down her thighs to expose her. His hands slid down and up her legs again, admiring the stockings she wore and the way they felt under his touch, then gripped her ass cheeks to pull them apart.

It was so thoughtful of her to so suddenly use her mouth, the least he could do was return the favor, he thought as his tongue extended from his mouth and traced up her slit, from her clit to her entrance, his eyes rolling under closed lids at her taste, then back down again, then up, then down until his wet muscle softened and tensed in rhythm over her firm pearl. 

The very tipsy kitty blinked a few times... her mind in a little daze still as the drinks she had before coming were kicking in... hard she remembered she was playing with herself just a bit ago... she remembered watching the wonderfully lewd sight of gyrating hips, sweaty bodies, spit soaked members, and wanting dripping gashes... why did she stop?

Her fingers hasd the most wonderfully naughty taste to them, the clearly feminine scent proving to the dazed little drunk that she had infact been playing with herself... why did she stop again? The lewd scream of one of the men getting his stiff cock sucked by izzy gave the cat a moment pause... popping her fingers from her lips she let her fingers trail south along her ivory smooth skin...

Then @Enigmatic sat back down, her lewd half lidded eyes snapped open as her cheeks flushed pink. Right! She was being watched! That was a bad thing right? Humans got mad before when she did that... what was he saying?... her nose twitched, catching the scent of liquor,  she was weak to alcohol... both in tolerance and in her ability to say no to the intoxicating goodness. As he said its name her eyes lit up her ears flicked up and her tail flicked excitedly her voice airy and light but clearly excited "Moheito!" Her pronunciation was... clearly off but she took the mojito with clear glee, her nose twitching as she sniffed the mango flavor, her little rough tongue flicking out as she lapped at the sugar, a shudder of bliss ran through her as a moan of delight left the little alcoholics maw... dropping the sultry sweet demeanor she tried to project with her witches costume and simply shook with delight as she started drinking down the alcohol with gusto...

She completely missed the inuendo.

My eyes rake over the beautiful neko on my approach to her, relishing in the show of her movements. I couldn't tell if it was a sensual arousal watching the neko's fingers move between her lips and dance along her skin, or if it was an attraction to her lewd demeanor and eye catching ivory skin.

Sitting down I allow Jasmine to take the drink, my smile ever growing through the stages of joy she displays to receiving the cocktail. It was amusing seeing her snap to attention all the sudden, a small chuckle slipping from between my lips at her exclamation of excitement towards the drink choice. "Well you sure do seem to approve." A whisper of satisfaction towards myself more than anything, raising my Martini to my lips to sip at it carefully though without looking.

My eyes are far too busy observing the Neko sniffling at her drink, gluing themselves to her tongue with a bite of my lip, and widening a bit seeing how suddenly she went at the drink. Not being one to judge though I only beam, reaching over to put my hand flat on the top of her upper thigh closest to me.

"You know, you keep getting interrupted in your self pleasure by me... I almost feel bad about it." My hand rubs up and down @DreamsnThings's thigh top, petting it with firmly pressed passes of my palm. Each rub I move my way up her thigh a little bit, not towards the tantalizingly pretty folds between her legs though, not wanting to pass her boundaries. The tips of my fingers press into her ivory skin near the inside of her thigh with each pet of my hand, but I stop near her upper thigh each pass. Enjoying the sultry yet charmingly chaotic aura Jasmine gives off.

On 22/11/2022 at 17:48, Chuck89 said:

She was his now~ No one was allowed to claim her womb but him~ He wanted his new little slave all to himself, and he made het feel it all the way~

He moaned at how tight her pussy was around his thick member. "Don't fight it~ Just enjoy and be mine~" he told her as his hips moved faster and faster~

“Nngh…! F-fuck!” She groaned in a moment of weakness as he started to thrust that thick cock of his deep into her cunt, her body trembling, the jewelry she was draped with jingling with every harsh movement. 

• Love 1

Jasmine did not seem to pay @Enigmatic much mind for the time being, too focused on the mojito that was lightly burning her throat on the way down~ a delighted little shudder running through the neko as she was just happy to enjoy the drink at this point... it was a good 30~40 seconds late but the neko finally responded to his words "I really... really do approve~<3" a little bit of a purr slipped into her voice as a derpy little smile settled on her lips... setting the now empty glass aside after downing it all too quickly...

she was pouting a little bit... a slight blush of pink on her cheeks... probably partly from the alcohol she had been enjoying earlier in the night catching up... partly from the fact they where sitting a good 10 feet away from a clusterfuck of bodies... regardless she either did not notice his hand on her thigh, or did not mind it in the slightest to the point she did not even bother to acknowledge it.

Hearing his words she made a little pout "no no... its my fault... i know humans dont like when I... what did you call it? "self pleasure" in front of them... got yelled at enough to know i shouldn't but I couldn't help myself!.. i figured no one would be watching... so when i saw you being angry at me i caught myself..." even as his hand was roaming along her bare theigh, the skirt of her witches costume long cast aside, she did not seem to mind in the slightest... her purrs seeming to grow a little louder as she idly states "you petting me does feel nice though..."

With genuine amusement and a glint of humor at the situation glinting in my eyes I watch @DreamsnThingsdown the Mojito so quickly. I had only finished half of my Martini at this point, but clearly Jasmine was much more appreciative of the hosts alcohol than I could ever be. "You're quite the cute kitty aren't you?" My words preceed me setting down my half finished drink next to Jasmine's empty glass, brining the hand back up to rest on the back of her head.

My hand on the back of her head softly starts to pet in a line from nape to forehead, running through her hair carefully and massaging her scalp as it moves. My fingertips gently touching the skin on the top of her forehead and retreating to pet backwards with wriggling fingers down to the nape of her neck. This process repeating slowly and carefully so as not to be too rough. "I wasn't mad about you plessuring yourself... quite the opposite actually." I keep my voice down, a directed whisper, with a sly curve forming on my smiling lips.

My hand petting her thigh slowly moves down between her inner thighs, parting her legs open ever so softly. The palm of my hand cupping her thigh from below and lifting her right leg up over my left leg, giving it some elevation and a resting point much like the Divan had been doing earlier. I lean in towards Jasmine's neck, still petting her head while my right hand glides slowly up her inner thigh, coming to a rest on the wetness from earlier.

"If I'm being honest, I was actually finding it quite enjoyable to watch you play with yourself. I wouldn't be mad if you started to do it again." My hand starts to pet Jasmine's inner thigh firmly, the palm gliding across the wetness on her skin and the side of my finger barely avoiding a slight graze of her pretty pussy down below. "Perhaps though, you'd prefer to enjoy what's left of my drink and let me do the work for you down here?" I continue to pet her inner thigh slowly, not daring to act on my suggestion without a response, my hand on her head speeding up a bit in an attempt to elicit more of the purrs I'm so enjoying.

As the cat girls head was pat, she was a happy cat. His hand rubbing up from the nape, sifting through her hair and tantalizingly trickling over her scalp and skin, making her groan out sweet little meows and shudder in her seet, idly leaning against him without really seeming to realize it...

Though as he spoke she seemed to straighten out with a start, her ears and tail shooting up as her fur stood on end for a split second. Then she seemed to realize what he actually said... cocking her head to the side as she stared at him...though... as his petting continued she seemed to care less and less about the little details...

What... was she thinking about again... her eyes drifted over to the pile of bodies lewdly gyrating, grinding, sucking, and fucking with one another... her mind quickly getting light and bubbly as she focused on the fun... the alcohol making everything a little fuzzy and bubbly~... she realized belatedly that her legs where spread, her panties still pushed to the side as her drooling pink kitten kitty was clutching and pulsing under her ramping arousal.. she felt his hand roaming along her theighs... getting some of that slick clingy pussyjuice covering his fingers as her breath was hitching in her throat...

In the moment the drunk kitty was trying to remember what exactly was going on, and whos hand was less then an inch from her cute little cunt... as soon as he gave his approval to touch herself he shame seemed to be turned into simple desire as her hand started to inch towards her own cooch as she just wanted some self lovin..

Then he offered her booze, her eyes going wide as without missing a beat she leaned forward grabbing his glass and taking a gulp, it was... significantly less fruity then the mojito, her eyes going wide as she felt it burn her tongue and throat on the way down. With a little gag and a cough she snapped out of it... long enough to grab the bit of mango fro her drink, squeezing it into the martini and sipping at the now fruity mixture with a shudder of delight... realizing she still needed to hold up her end she snuggled up into the crook of his arm, nuzzling against his neck as the hand not holding the martini slid atop his, haphazardly guiding his fingers over her cunt and pressing firmly with her middle didgit to make his curl into her warm welcoming cunt<3

Feeling @DreamsnThingssnuggling up against me my smile broadens, my hand combing through her hair pausing for a second to really work down over the scalp. A little bit of a chuckle slips from my lips to her reaction at the martini's flavor, getting replaced by a gasp at the feeling of her hand ontop of mine.

My finger entering her warm and wet cunt makes me shudder softly, the hand petting through Jasmine's hair shaking a bit and massaging deep into the skin of her nape while pulling her closer to my neck. "Now this is a good feeling..." my head tilts back to expose more of my neck to Jasmine, the hand cupping her crotch starting a slow and gentle round rubbing motion.

I can feel my middle finger getting swallowed up by the neko's pretty little cunt, excitedly wiggling the finger around with my own groan to match her purring. I quietly slip my ring finger up into Jasmine as well, both fingers pulsing gently in and out of her depths, curling to rub her frontal walls. My wrist twists slightly with each gentle circle, testing different playful angles of fingering. My own body writhing here and there as I continue to have to adjust myself, feeling myself tenting quite violently in the moment.

"I hope you like that booze kitty cat, cause I'm not going to be moving from your side for a while." My words a soft whisper, my fingers speeding up in hopes of getting a positive reaction.

"Hey, @Gangsta Moll," Sam says, rubbing her shapely behind as he gazes up at her, over her dark, soft bush. He lips brush the moist flesh of her cuntlips as he speaks, "there's a nice hard cock there - maybe @Jae would like a little, uh - face time?"

A little purr of a moan left Jasmines lips as she felt his finger firmly slip between her folds, feeling him allready making good on his promise as his all too enthusiastic fingers started to certainly "do the work" for her. A rapid rumbling purr shuddered from the cat girl as she felt his big strong finger roll circles in her pussy meat, moving and rolling at the entrace of her slick little fuckhole, barely digging into what it has to offer.

Before she knew it she had downed her drink, her body bucking lightly against his fingers as she moaned through her alcohol even as the last drop... not seeming to care much for the glass it ended up tipped over somewhere nearby... not entirely sure where... but she smelt something else good... her nose twitching as her ears flicked... her eyes glancing over at his neck... her hips rolling as his finger... fingers? Grind against her walls, she could swear her belly was buldging a little when his fingers curled a little hard against her inner folds... with a shuddering breath she chomped on his check, purring hard before licking the rest spots she left with her rough tongue..

Her voice coming out a little mewling as she spoke through panting breaths just for him to hear "jello shots~ get a few... for every one you get me ill let you eat one off or out of my body~<3" she paused then added as an after thought "i could also have a couple off your body?..."

As I hear @DreamsnThingsspeak my eyes go wide, my fingers slipping out of her cunt slowly with a slick wet tug. I tilt my head back to expose my neck with a smirk, bringing the hand which had been up inside of her up to my lips. "You had me at eating Jello shots out of you." I whisper, sticking my fingers into my mouth to suck on them slowly.

After a few seconds I stand up, cupping Jasmine's chin with one hand gently while my other hand moves down to my pants and undoes them. Making eye contact while my thumb rubs her cheek slowly, my hand unzipping my pants so that they fall to the ground. "If we're going to be getting kinky with Jello shots... I suggest you strip down and get comfortable."

Inside my boxers is a huge throbing boner, sticking straight out like a flagpole and pulsing gently. A wet spot on my boxers where the tip rests. I look down at it and then back to Jasmine, smirking and letting go of her chin. "Maybe after a couple of Jello shots you'll show me somewhere nice and warm to store myself? By the taste of my fingers you have somewhere sweet I'd love to visit."

With this I turn around, taking off my shirt to fling it onto the ground while approaching the bar. Ordering a large tray of Jelloshots from the bartender. "I don't care how many there are, just fill the tray up with random flavors. As many as will fit."