Dining Room

Nathan ignored his sister who stood up calmly, but he could tell the excitement just by her eyes although she appeared shy. He fought the urge to say no, but let the pair go to wherever they were truly going. May on the other hand took Jack's hand, her grip was surprisingly tight for having what looked like skinny arms but her jacket hid a lot more than what he could see. It was going to be her first time and who else but a doctor who knew what they were doing? She's watched a lot of her pack mates breed, watching and investigating every detail she possibly could but even then she couldn't get off from it. The other girls preyed and picked on her, but here, they weren't here. 

As they walked out of the dining hall room and the door closed behind the two May would hug the Gamma. His arm officially became engulfed between her large orbs and she panted a few tines before catching her breath. Now that they were away from food she could really smell the heat of the mansion and the excitement grew into her, she was starting to lose it but held onto whatever sanity she had left! May the said, "Ummm... I don't think I need the restroom anymore... I feel really hot... C-Can you check up on me doctor...~"

The young wolf tried to fight her lewd thoughts and tone but to no avail. Every year she couldn't get off even by herself as of something were missing, she was very, very pent up and had no outlet until now. She tried to hold it together and every year a potential mate was taken from her on purpose but now there was no one stopping her. Not her pack mates, not the caretakers, and certainly not anyone eho bullies her! 

[Exiting to... I don't know where tbh XD]

Jack would step out with her still holding her hand before blushing brightly as she hugged him feeling his arm between her chest he would listen to her pant a bit before calming. He would look at her curiously now as he could tell she was very much so starting to lose it. "That would be best... lets move on to my office" he said beginning to guide her to his room thinking a bit to himself admiring her beauty a bit more now that she was so close...how on earth did he get so lucky. 

Soon enough the two arrived at Jack's room

Continues over in Jacks room and office

• Love 1

The door to the Foyer creaked open slightly. In the next moment a rather short girl's head poked on through the gap, looking in upon those present. She hadn't interrupted anything, right? Actually, it was a lot quieter here than she thought it'd be. It was also quite obvious who the new wolves were as well.

Oh. I don't see the girl though. Maybe she left?

With a deep breath to focus herself the little warrior made her way inside and over towards the table where Nathan and Richard were seated. A somewhat nervous smile spread across her lips, head lowering in the men's direction once she stopped. She was certainly curious about a lot of things when it came to the two! Hopefully they weren't as shy as she was!

"H-hello! I am Selene! Um, welcome to our home!"

You can do it! Good start!

• Like 1

June had stayed close to selene and upon approaching the boys she hung her head remembering that they had witnessed her fight with samara not that long ago "I'm June, currently luna but sadly that might change upon your uncles return. I'm sorry for having not properly greeted you before uand I hope your stay here is pleasant. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you"

• Love 1

When Selene walked in the boys had a large platter of chips abd dip neat them, most of the middle cleared off as they were playing a card game... Pokémon, of all things. Nathan was drawing a card and smirked, playing it immediately he said something which allowed him to immediately evolve his Nidorino who was active and Nidorina who was benched, then attacked and took out Ricards Lucario, causing the lad to shout, "FUCK," At the top of this lungs. It wasn't until Selene had made her presence known that the boys turned their heads to her. And June. 

Simultaneously they looked them up and down, and shrugged,  having nothing better to do. Nathan turned in his chair and replied, "You can call me Nathan, abd this is my brother Ricard." 

"Wanna be our mates-" Ricard started almost immediately with a smirk until he got the back of his head smacked. 

"Forgive him, the... Pheromones in this place has been driving us crazy for some time unfortunately.  He's an idiot already so it's worse on him." Nathan says, struggling to keep his eyes on the women's faces.  

• Love 1

The young wolf's gaze was pulled towards the strange card game with which they were engaged. She hadn't seen it before! However her eyes were wide with awe at the pretty illustrations, and the adorable creatures! Without even noticing she scooted a bit closer, hoping to get a better view. Her focus was only pulled away from it when she heard their introductions. That and Richard's question.

Her face instantly went red, gaze snapping between the two before it lowered towards the table. Hands nervously played with her gown. As exhausted as she was, just the thought of being with them was enough to get her heated. Two at once?!? That did sound exciting, if a bit exhausting. But then June seemed to be more comfortable with the idea.

"U-um. Well. I don't know if I'm ready to have children."

Was that a no to sex? Not really. She was definitely up for it! But getting pregnant? Well, that was something else. Her attention briefly lifted towards Nathan, a smile returning to her lips.

"I-it's okay. A lot of us have been having sex recently, I think. A-actually today was my first time! That might be, um, doing something."

• Like 1

"Really?!" Ricard replies with a question now looking as excited as ever. He was excited, he was a hormonal wolf who was quite eager to finally become a 'Man.' Ricard then said calming himself down some shrugging, "Well... If you want to that is, it's not my drama what happened to you so..." 

"Calm down Ricard,  you're too easy," Nathan says to his brother, finally his glance broke when he starts to look at Selene's gown as she fiddles with it. Nervousness? He could easily fix that, "If you're accepting we can mate you, preferably here and now. The cooks are gone for the night and no one else is here to watch or intervene. Afterall, someone cute shouldn't be left unattended. Both of you."

• Love 1

Selene's cheeks grew hotter still. She had come here to see who the new wolves were, and already it was turning into a conversation about sex! Today was definitely an exciting day, wasn't it? Her gaze drifted between the two boys. The thought of the four of them doing it together was pretty intriguing! June, on the other hand, had another idea. It was fine though. She really needed a win after today, and so with a smile and a nod the little wolf flashed the woman two thumbs up!

"I'll be okay!"

I think!

When Nathan spoke her attention shifted towards him. What a bold offer! Mating here in the dining room? What if someone came by?!? That would be far too embarrassing! Although the idea was again brought up, the potential to mate with two men at once. Her legs squeezed together at the thought.

"I, um, w-well, m-maybe not here. I-it's really public, right? B-but I wouldn't be against the idea."

Blue orbs shifted between the two boys. She might have to wait for that. June had her own plans, after all.

• Love 1

Ricard grinned and stood up, stretching and popping bones and muscle. He knew what the "walk" could turn into, but it was what it was. Already he'd forgotten who this lady was and what her role is,  but she seemed okay with the idea of a "walk!" Going over to her, Ricard said, "Ready whenever you are." 

Meanwhile as the two would go their own way, Nathan smiled and shook his head, "No, here is perfectly fine," He then stands up and popped his own body, ready to get things underway... However he didn't necessarily know how. He says to Selene. "We'll... Start after they have left. Don't want this to be embarrassing anymore than what it is."

Selene was left now to stand awkwardly within the Dining Hall, face completely red with embarrassment. He really wanted to do it here, huh? A hand moved up, scratching at the side of her head while she shifted her gaze to one of the doors. Where else would they even go? And sure, it was normal to do this sort of thing in the open, but she really wasn't a fan of that.

"U-um. Uh."

Maybe she had gotten a little ahead of herself here! He really was ready to do it right here in the Dining Hall. Admittedly the idea of getting caught, and having others join them, did sound pretty exciting. Still, she felt like it might be a little bad if they messed up such a public place with something like that! Maybe during a party that would be fine, but that would be fine because everyone else would be doing it!

While the gears continued to click along within the little wolf's head her cheeks grew progressively more and more red. Once could almost see the steam leaving her ears! If only Samara were here! She'd know what to do!

Oh. Wait. No means no! Right! Thank you Miss Samara!

Clearing her throat, Selene would shake her head quickly! "I d-don't think we should do it here."

Although I don't know where to go either.

• Love 1

"Here's no good?" Nathan softly said walking up to the small female. He gave it some actual thought bt then nodded to himself as of the answer was in brush daylight. Reaching down, Nathan picked up the tiny woman and hefted her over his shoulder, a hand holding her down just above her rump to help her from slipping.  She was told light that the man didn't put any effort into the action abd turned to start for the door. 

"When two individuals arrive at an impasse of words," Natha starts swinging open the door leading our into the halls, "Then they must use action to overcome." 

[Continued at Delta Barracks, sorry for the short post]

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

With a nod and a gentle sigh of relief Selene finally managed to calm down at least a little bit. It appeared that she had gotten through to him! Samara was right: she just had to be a little more firm sometimes! It was already paying off pretty well!

Maybe if I ask him and his brother a little more firmly later, I can try doing it with them both!

She paused within her thoughts, cheeks warming up further at the idea. Just the fact that her mind was occupied with such notions was embarrassing enough! Had she always been this horny? Maybe it was just curiosity. She was a very curious person, and she did spend a lot of her time sating it, only typically on different subjects. Sex had always been out of reach for her. Now? Well, now it was the big, new thing to explore!

So distracted was Selene in the moment that she didn't even notice Nathan's approach. A soft squeak of surprise left her as she was hauled into the air and onto the large man's shoulder! She didn't fight it, of course. There wasn't much point in it. Also, she did genuinely want to have sex, or at the very least give their visitor a pleasant greeting.

Gosh. If Austin really does have sex with me tonight I am going to be wiped out tomorrow.

(((Moving to Delta Barracks)))