Dining Room

Entering the room was laughter and loudness, Austin, with Ricard, May, and Nathan walked in after reuniting after such a long time. There was a tinge of worry in his mind, Blackthorne and the June, and while Austin would admit he was brutal to his Luna there was great reason for it. Not in the abusive sense but rather casting someone aside to handle upnon business. In truth it had more to do with her duty as a Luna, though even as a Luminare, she has a lot of responsibility and she failed those all because she wanted to play waiting games fir the Alpha Maius. He wasn't oblivious,  there was an obligation that was failed for two years straight.  

"Uncle, did you hear me?" Ricard openly asked as they sat at a large and circular table. 

"Forgive me, little one, I have a lot on my mind... No, I heard you, taking down a grizzly bear in Human form, that certainly is a feat for sure! Listen my Nephews," Austin starts, abd while they all sat down he didn't, there was business to attend, "I unfortunately must cut this short, I will be back a little later to celebrate of course! However I have an obligation to a treaty and a rank to chew. You're hungry, yes? Aventus!" 

A big and burly, bald Human stepped from the kitchen and looked through an open space separating the dining room and cooking area that acted as the serving counter fir waiters. He wasn't a werewolf but the man's kid was, and of course he remained here as the head chef and friend to the pack. He spoke in a deep tone, deeper than Austin's, "Yeah? What do you want this time?" 

Austin smiled and said, "If you wouldn't mind, please do feed my family from tonight's menu. If they desire drinks, let them drink! I will be away for the night, so please due take care of them. I also need you to send that message to the Beta, make sure she knows." 

Waving off the Alpha, Aventus replied, "Yeah yeah whatever.  I'll make sure she gets it... Blackthorne, huh? You be careful out there Austin, hate to go through new leadership again." 

Austin nodded then gave his family his temporary goodbye. He left the room, leaving the trio a tad disappointed but otherwise enjoyed that they were staying at the Midnight Mansion! Of course, they would start to look over the menu and saw the wide variety of options oy available fir tonight. Place seemed fancier than they remembered. 

[Austin moving to Alpha/Luna Bedchamber,  Triplets available for RP, and a new Important NPC unlocked.]

The Beta had stopped by her office for a check list she had for the kitchens to make sure they were stocked. Last she checked they were fine but now there were a few more mouths to feed. And with the mating season underway many more; so stocks needed to be full. 

Sauntering through the halls she felt she should make herself known to the family members of the Alpha, networking and what not. God this was exhausting. She wished to just lie about with Keiko but duties came first. Finally coming to the dining hall she bumped into the former Luna a bit surprised, but quickly surprise became a smirk. A haughty thought came to her mind as she grinned some. Loudly she would speak having many of the wolves turn their heads in their direction. Mind you Samara wasn’t an instigator but this was a special circumstance. “Oh my Luna! Oh I suppose Omega is more appropriate now.” 

Standing over the woman as a six foot female she just enjoyed the power she now held. While aloof and for the most part antisocial she did have an ego that would have even the Alpha’s put to question. “Where are you going?! Shouldn’t you come and introduce me to Austin’s niece and nephews?” A snicker could be heard from her as she enjoyed this very much at the expense of Junes experience.

Her gaze got dark as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. “If you had been half the Luna we needed you wouldn’t be feeling the way you do. Grow a back bone and stand up for yourself or you will make your position worse.” It was a neutral warning to the former Luna. Having been so used to showing respect this habit died hard. When she showed the effort in the beginning Samara respected her greatly; Time changes things. 

• Love 1

June didn't hold back as she instantly punched the woman in the face "I'm still luna until I officially announce I'm stepping down and I'm not doing that until Austin has returned and I can talk to him one last time! Grow a back bone you say? How about you remember your place Beta!" She was rubbing her hand which now stung "yes I admit I should have been a better luna and helped the pack but my judgement was clouded by wanting to see Austin happy again after having lost his world to the plague. If after I talk to him he still wishes me to leave his side then no matter how much it'll kill me to do so I will but until then I'm still your luna and you will show me respect!" She didn't want Austin's family to see her like this but now it was almost guaranteed they would tell their uncle of it as she walked off to find ANYONE in the pack who would be willing to help or support her this one last time

Edited by Rena-Amane
Missed a word that was important
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Samara saw the punch coming, and yeah it stung, even made her move her head. A low gutter growl came from the Beta as she snarled her teeth and felt herself standing tall once more. A long tongue came to lick the blood she had spilled a smirk and a scoff she would just stand there. That was quite the outburst. But before she would continue onward she would speak for only the Lunas ears. “No offense but I think that’s up to the Alpha my dear.” waving goodby keeping it still mocking and light hearted she would walk into the dining hall officially where she was stared at. 

The Beta gave a glance and the others got in line as they went back to their lives or what ever they were doing. Enough drama for one day. Sauntering over to the three silver haired youngsters she would smile a bit annoyed and have a seat by at the head of the corner they sat at. “Hmm~ Oh now I smell the resemblance.” Samara wasn’t blind but she could tell they were related by a few facial features. Smell was just more reliable sometimes. “Sorry about that earlier. Not my intention to cause a scene. Heard you had a run in with a Vamp. They didn’t hurt you did they?” Samara was unaware of many things as she had been to eagerly indulging in her girlfriends loins but teens while mischievous were somewhat honest. Besides this would be something to brag about. 

• Love 1

June hung her head as she noticed everyone staring at her and she couldn't even say anything. Samara had made the scene on purpose specifically for everyone to know how badly June had fucked everything up and she closed her eyes as new tears formed. She was making her way towards the door hoping no one else would rub in her face that she was about to lose everything she had worked hard for the moment Austin was back. June looked out a window and briefly had the thought 'would he even miss me if I vanished? What will happen if im somehow pregnant from earlier at the spring?' suddenly a hand went to her belly and she felt a near form of fear wash over her as she thought of being pregnant with the alphas pup but not being his luna

• Love 2

"So... I don't know of this "Spinach Artee-chalk dip," is it good?" Ricard hollerd to Aventus who was in the back with a few others cooks making quite a literal feast for just the trio. 

"Yep! Lotta stuff coming up from the Applebee's menu, easy to make dishes coming from some fine cooks you got here. Y'all want some whiskey? Got a new bottle of Ohishi." Aventus shouted back, despite the annoyance at first he started to appreciate the kid's company. 

"Yes please!" Ricard replies, "Whiskey good for soul! It's-"

The attentions of all three wolves turned to an emotional individual,  small in stature compared to them, but nonetheless she seemed distressed. At first Nathsn was motioning to stand abd say something but then another tall woman came in. Their words stung harshly, Nathan simply sitting down and keeping his mouth shut whilst Ricard grinned, May keeping her head tucked but was otherwise enjoying the drama. Former Luna, a Beta who doesn't seem to like her? This could be an interesting show! A pu ch flew and landed and now Ricard was leaning in his seat almost laughing. 

"Fight! Fight! Fig-" Ricard was cut off with a hard smack to the back if his head from Nathan, he started tobsee stars from the level of the hit. 

When the two broke up Ricard was disappointed, but now the woman approached them, Nathan evenly speaking up before Ricard could show his idiocy, "Thank you. We were eager to fight him, to be honest, there are no Vampires in Slovakia so we were quite curious. We have heard stories of Uncles exploits, so when seeing one we really wanted to vrawl with it." 

Nathan stood up, unafraid as he easily stood over the woman, but he approached her and kissed her hand- now his striking features shown better as he was much closer, "I am Naefux Nosičbúrok, or Nathan as my Human Birthright. It is an honor to meet the Midnight Beta, ma'am.  May I please have your name?"

• Love 1

June left the room and went to the foyerto get away from everyone staring and whispering. It was too much pain for her right now as she knew there was probably not a single wolf who liked her and with the announcement she would have to make they were probably already making plans to party or demand she be kicked out of the pack. She needed Austin, needed to have one final talk to see if there was anything she could do to avoid losing him or the pack.

(June's going to foyer)

• Love 1

Oh? How interesting! Twins no triplets that is something you don’t see every day even for wolves who could technically have more in a litter. Still for this pack there hadn’t been a group of siblings like that in a long while. They were stupid beautiful, great genes. They were tall like Austin as well. Oh well she was no longer the tallest woman anymore. “Not at all. I am just happy you are safe. They are not being to be trifled with. So please be careful in the future. Not a command just some helpful advice.” She motioned to all three of them. Samara was friendly not because of their uncle but because teenagers needed positive reinforcement in their lives and also she didn’t want them to stray to listen to lame rumors about what’s going on at the moment. 

Standing she let the young wolf take her hand, how charming. Definitely had more manners than Austin sometimes. Though it “Thank you for the lovely introduction my dear. I’m this pack’s Beta Samara. You can just address me as such or what ever you prefer within reason.” Samara grinned some as a little attention definitely got him kudos. This was to be an interesting interaction. “So is Aventus feeding you all well? Have you been shown to where you will be sleeping?” Genuine curiosity but also she wanted to make sure they were taken care of. They didn’t have many younger ones here. 

• Love 1

"Ah! Yes, Aventus us cooking up a storm, we haven't are all day so we're quite famished," Nathan replies, Ricard standing abd stretching, "I think Father and Uncle has spoken about our sleeping arrangement. If I'm not mistaken,  I overheard them say something about staying with the Betas, Gammas, or Deltas. There was some worry of our Father not wanting us to sleep with the lower ranks, I believe Uncle was to speak with you about it?" 

While it wasn't explained to the kids directly they had an idea of why their father wanted the situation like that. He had spoken before about sending them to the Americas for better mates, where they aren't hindered Iike in Europe by miscellaneous and unwanted packs. They were grown now, officially adults however their looks may not be seen that way, that was also the unfortunate news they would need to deliver. 

"We... Were also told by our Father that this was an efficient way to find a mate. In Europe, even though our pack is he strongest we are forced to be limited on numbers and territory.  We don't know what's going in, but I hope this doesn't bring you trouble to this pack in any way."

• Love 1

This was news to her, but she didn’t show it on her face. She had to be careful. These three little warriors could one day replace her position if they so wanted to die to their bloodline alone. Sheesh! “I will need to speak with your uncle on the details but I know the Deltas quarters has the most comfortable barracks and more room. Though if you insist on other placement for your beds I’m sure that can be arranged as well.” She was trying to be as courteous as possible. 

Hearing him talk about breeding made her cheeks slightly blush as she wasn’t used to such forwardness. Cackling into laughter she would narrow her eyes as she smirked at them. “Oh that’s why you are here. Then breed as you like however be particular with your mates that’s all I have to say.” Staying standing just the thought about breeding in general made her loins begin to moisten once more. No Samara you need to be on your best behavior. 

“Question for you three. Have you mated yet? Or produced any offspring? I ask cause the Gamma will ask and it’s a just between us kay?” If they were all virgins that would be something to see. It almost made her want to break them in right away. Though that was a rude thought. Still now her eyes were scanning them and  gauging them. Wonderful mates for some lucky girls. Virile and while there was only about a ten year difference she didn’t see them wanting to mate her so much. She wasn’t against it though. 

• Love 1

Jack had missed the previous conflict... He was out of the loop for any news among the pack due to his focus in his studies and helping others. He would enter the dining room soon noticing 3 new wolves and Samara the beta of the pack. As he normally did with new people he did not speak unless spoken to. He saw no need and it led to him avoiding issues. He would simply acknowledge them with a nod so they knew that he saw them before looking to Samara soon catching the scents and he would do his best to memorize them as he wandered to the kitchen wanting to make himself a little snack, the day very much so had been draining for him in other ways as with both Gamma's busy he had to find a way to deal with his own health issues... fortunately little Selene came around when she did so he was feeling better. 

He would hum a bit as he looked through the kitchen sniffing various things before deciding to make himself something simple and he would get jalapenos and cheese and tortillas and he would make himself some nachos. Once done he would go back out to the dining area with his plate of food. He looked to Samara a bit curiously wanting to comment on what he whiffed went on in the gammas office when he went to seek help for his back issues. He would then just relax a bit sitting a ways away he would begin to eat quietly as he watched Samara interact with the trio.... two males and one female... intriguing... his eyes however did wind up trailing to May... she was rather beautiful, however be that as it may he still kept himself silent seeing they seemed to be in an important conversation... he knew better than to fully intervene when higherups were involved

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 2

The group shook their heads, confirming that indeed they were virgins, poor things. While that was true it was nothing that was forced upon them, at any point they could have lost their virginity but chose to do so wheh they arrived at the haven of Midnight Mansion. At least here they'd have a chance to be happy and free than the constructions of the United Nations Night Council, the overseers of the Packs. It was a hard time because of the tight leash, what Austin didn't know was the truth was that the kids needed to ve here to avoid the incoming war against the UNNC. That much the kid's did know. 

"Well... Do you have a mate?" May had asked in a sift abd innocent voice which caught the brother's off guard, "Ever since we got here we could smell the heat in the air... It's starting to drive me crazy... The only thing stopping me now is the food cooking abd I'm hungry...

"At least try not to make it obvious May!" Ricard states with a steady redness now across his face, "C'mon! Here we have a sexy babe-" 

Nathan had put his brother into a chokehold which stopped him from talking, even though his airways were close Ricard attempted to cuss his twin, "Sorry for this idiots behavior... I apologize about our behavior. Something you must understand is that back at home we have full control of our mating age after sixteen where a pup is considered an adult. We have missed out on several mating seasons because of our choice, we're free to make our decisions and not give up our children to the Greater Packs. There, we're restrained,  and the Lesser Packs are ready to do war with my Father's joining them granted he is a Greater Alpha. I don't mean to talk much, I apologize." 

Nathan let his twin go who started to cough, cussing several times, Nathan did continue on a good note, "So you are not offended by my brothers words, you are a beautiful woman, abd are deserving of a mate. I am surprised my Uncle has not claimed you, are you a good friend of his?"

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 2

Samara’s face became bright and her eyes widened only slightly. This was good more males and a new female: virgins at that. Not to mention related to the Alpha so possible scions. They would need to be seen by the gammas major and minor first. Even if they got a clean bill of health back home it was good to double shock and make sure they were in peak condition. Mating season around here was crazy. “If by mate you mean imprinted then no. However I am happy with my girlfriend. Keiko is my ‘mate’ in that sense. However being a woman she can’t make me with child the normal way. And I plan on bearing a strong one. A scion male to be preferred.” Her eyes glanced over the boys. Would they be able to pass on that gene if they didn’t have it?

Richard was so adorable, his rosy cheeks made her salivate some. Virgin boys were rare and Samara herself had never lain with one. But they had energy and were potent for sure as their heat wafted in the air. Being older she had an easier time controlling her urges but still didn’t stop the naughty thoughts from going through her head. “Im sorry to hear that. It must have been a hard time for you. Must be all pent up and we can’t have that. However that being said you should get a physical from the gammas. Need to make sure you will be able to handle the intense physical activity. Cause you wouldn’t be fucking just one person. Our numbers are dwindling and so we are going to be implementing a proposal soon when your uncle gets back I’m sure. So you will have ample opportunity to get off I promise.” a familiar scent wafted through her nostrils. Smelled of make and medicine, gamma minor what perfect timing too.

Her attention was brought back to the boys as she slightly blushed from their flattery. “Oh well thank you! Umm well it’s not that Austin is at fault. His Luna, you met her is quite jealous and so out of respect for her at the time many females wouldn’t go near him.” She didn’t know how much they knew about their uncles predicament but that wasn’t her business to tell. “good friend? Perhaps, I would say I’m more of a moral compass for him when he needs it. A glorified secretary at best but I love my job and the people here so please don’t take that as me complaining.” Pausing she thought to June and would scoff. “Weakness is not something I want to be spread about. Not to say you can’t be sensitive and have your issues. But for this clan to survive we need strong members such as yourselves. So who knows what things will bring.” She pretty much gave her opinion on the mating, only strong mates will be permitted to sow their seed inside her, she wouldn’t falter but that meant the brothers were fantastic candidates considering their illustrious gene pool. 

“One moment.” She said as she would get up and walk over to the Gamma Minor. “Hey Jack.” Samara would wave a hip cocked before stealing a nacho. “Mm you always get the best food.” She licked her lips in a tease before hanging over his shoulders to whisper in his ear. “Come say hello to the Alphas kin. You and Keiko will need to make sure they are fit to mate.” Chuckling to herself she would catch him eyeing May. “She is cute no? Another scion how lucky are we?” She said as she stood up waiting for him to also stand and come join the conversation. Samara was known for getting under peoples skin but it was usually for a good reason. She felt Jack was just too shy sometimes. 

• Love 2

Jack would raise an eyebrow hearing Samara's steps draw closer and he would look up at her a bit curiously "Hey Samara" he said watching her steal a nacho... he genuinely did not mind it though it was just something to snack on. "Well I would prefer to enjoy my food so I usually make it myself" he said chuckling a little bit before blushing a bit as she hung over his shoulder telling him to join them in conversation he would simply nod before blushing a bit more as she pointed out the fact he was eying May. "Yeah...lucky...and cute indeed" he said slowly standing up. He would look towards Samara glancing her up and down...with all the new scents it was hard not to... How lucky the gamma major was. 

He then looked towards the other three curiously now "As kin do they have a role set in the pack?" he asked her now once again his eyes trailing over the three his eye's falling on may yet again 'cute and a scion? How lucky we are indeed' he thought to himself as he went over sitting near the trio. "Hello... I am Jack one of the gamma's here" he said unsure what to say as he was not good at starting conversation with multiple people. "Is Samara treating you three well?" he asked them looking towards Samara knowing full well of her knack of getting under peoples skin and he was partially curious if she had already gotten under their skin. 

(apologies for the shorter post my mind was drawing a blank this morning TwT)

• Love 2

"Mm," Nathan nodded, Ricard was about to open his mouth only fiir his twin to cover it with a smack on the lips, "I see, that is quite interesting seeing same sex mates in this pack. Where we come from breeding and training took priority so itvwas rare,  creating new generations and strong pups to take the future by the helm. Though our Father urges everyone to push for, "Love," Many of our people rarely get with the same sex due to our... Particular situation. However like I said, it was rare but not impossible. Your offer is... Quite tempting, after a discussion with our Father we are here to help this pack by any means." 

Ricard was almost pouty with his inability to speak. However when Jack asked his question the boy replies with a grin, now crossing his arms, "Sure do! We have Warriors, Hunters, Gatherers, and Caretakers for a start if you wanna talk about average ranks. Next is the Killfang, Honor Guard, and Nightprowler, but above that is the Shaman and the Alpha or Luna. Just to name the big ones of course." 

Meanwhile May had shied away from the glances that Samara and now Jack gave her, blushing at the attention she was being given although they didn't have e to do anything! Naturally she wasn't used to such glances as many females her age epuld pick on the poor girl and force her to wear thick clothing to hide her luscious body. Bitches! Her mother always told May to be herself, but how could she do tha when so many women had a hit out for her? Maybe here she had a chance ti be herself? 

"We are being treated quite well, thank you for asking," Nathan fave a slight bow to Jack before continuing with, "Of they are your Shaman we have no room to argue. The only thing I demand is that we... Stick to the opposite sex. I nor my brother like men touching us in certain ways even fir health reasons- Don't take it the wrong way,  just We have had a... History with a rival when we were adolescents, I won't go into that detail. But to reply to your statement of weakness, there is a time for it but in an age of conflict emotions can make or break a person. My sister for example, though she appears to be frail and innocent,  already she has defeated fifteen enemies from a rival clan, that includes two Alphas." 

"Naefux! Y-You don't have to-" May was now starting to raise her voice in alarm but was sushed by her brother. 

"-If we are to provide help to this pack then they must know our accomplishments!" Then turning back to the duo befire the trio Nathan continues, "Our sister is training to be a Killfang, an elite Hunter-Warrior designed for leading forces abd handling situations that the average ranks cannot. We are trained heavily from a young age, but if it weren't fir the conflict in our home it wouldn't be this way."

• Love 2

Jack was or at least should have been used to her antics by now. They talked and interacted enough because of the Gamma Major. Still she found the old man’s reactions adorable sometimes. “I think because of where they came from they will be high ranking warriors unless they challenge for other positions. If that’s the case we might be out of some jobs haha.” She was half joking, it wasn’t like she couldn’t sense the monsters that dwelled within these kids but for the most part it was to be expected of the Alpha’s kin. 

once everyone was moved to the same table the discussions became more titillating and interesting. She didn’t realize it was so struck elsewhere on who to love and such. But it wasn’t like they couldn’t just expectations it’s have been higher. Also certain titles she was not aware of were brought up and she wondered if that would change as well once the population numbers would increase. Many questions indeed. These concerns were under the surface stewing as she just smiled at their interactions with one another. They were very close and that was heart warming, it’s how pups should be. 

Palms on the table she stood up once more and would stretch some her chest puffing out. The way her jumpsuit was she couldn’t be expected to wear a bra and it was backless so plenty of side-boob action for them. “Alright that is alot to discuss for a little later. I’m more than happy to oblige in popping your cute cherries if you would prefer however I have a couple conditions. One I need you all to be seen by out Gammas Major and Minor here.” She would pat Jack on the back putting some attention on him. “Next I have a prior engagement with another scion here and I need to get that arranged. Once I get the confirmation I can let you know when I’m available. But for now please stay here and enjoy the food. As acting leader in the Alphas absence, I need to get a proper head count and make sure everyone is here. I hope you understand.” 

Leaning down to Jacks ear she would whisper. “Take care of them yeah?” Patting him on the shoulder she would pick up the papers she had and would bow some to the newest members of the clan. “It was a pleasure to meet you all and I hope to have more fun times with you. So be good pups for me yeah?” She would wink some before turning to go to Aventus giving him the papers. He seemed to gruff and give her somewhat of a hard time being a grump but over all he was complainant enough to do as she asked. It’s not that she needed it right then and there anyways. Walking out of the dining hall she would close the door behind her and leave them to continue discussions.

• Love 2

Jack would listen to the trio noting  how soft spoken May was and he got rather curious as the other wolves brought up roles he never heard of... then he had a sneaking idea it might be similar roles in this pack just different names "Killfang sounds an awful lot like the delta roles...speaking of.... you never gonna guess who I saw dragging a certain romantically stubborn delta ultra off... to her room I believe " he said to Samara chuckling a bit. 

Although he looked back to the males and only nodded his head as they respectfully mentioned they would rather a female touch them for some things medical. "Completely and totally understandable... fortunately for you the head gamma should have you covered for that... the other female gamma might not be up for it." he said thinking about how feisty Laura could be... still surprised she had dragged Ace to her bedroom.

It was then Samara ultimately left him alone with the trio and he shot her a look as if he wasn't quite ready to be alone with three other wolves. "What?!" He asked clearly shocked... Samara had told him to join in and as soon as he did she had plans to leave... but naturally he nodded "I will um do my best" he said before looking towards the three drawing himself back to the question of medical stuff... the males had spoken out but May had not "What about you?" He asked her curiously "Would you prefer opposite sex or same sex? Or does it not really matter to you?" He asked them surprised as they talked about her feats as a warrior. "So... silent but deadly is what I am getting from what your telling me right?" He asked them curiously 

(Apologies if the post is short.. hopefully its not)

• Love 2

"Delta?" Ricard asked curiously at the named rank of similarity. 

"Lepšie ako bojovník," ["Better than warrior,"] Nathan replies looking back at the menu, but then almost impatiently fir the food that was still being cooked. He let loose a held breath and said, "A Killfang is similar, however they are a limited role personally trained by the Alpha. Assassins, more or less, and are specifically used to hunt Werwolves and other... Kinds of enemy. " 

When the Gamma had spoken Nathan and Ricard nodded, May staying a closed book and not answering much. In truth she had been watching Jack carefully though it didn't see that way, watching his body language and facial expression. She was careful to hide her arousal, obviously thinking lewd thoughts but kept her mind on the discussion at hand. That was until she was asked on who would be touching her which drew an even redder blush. 

"Oh... Um... I don't mind anyone's long as... Well... They're not too rough, I've never bred before..." May said a bit too quietly bit it could easily be heard and her confusion on the situation was quite evident. 

Nathan immediately replies to her calmly, "No May, he not talking about that, he saying they're making sure we're healthy so they have to chevk our bodies." 

Thete was a dawn of realization that struck the young woman and she hid her face in embarrassment. This was the girl who killed Alphas? Ricard turns his attention to the cooks stating something along the lines of, "About time," As the Human staff brought out platters of freshly cooked food. One platter for each of the kids, and a larger one in the center of the table. It was quite evident that they ordered a massive meal considered a buffet, of course, they were larger individuals and were quite active. 

"So... With this heat going around I guess we'll be staying in the Deltas Quarters... I think it's called," Ricard said to Jack, pulling apart the gooey substance of extra meat, extra cheese steak quesadilla, "I think what I'm trying to ask is, how much room dies it have?"

• Love 2

Jack would then raise an eyebrow and he would smile "Well then thats certainly interesting... we don't have such a role here not that the alpha has told me of anyways... I was a warrior at one point and I was on route to becoming a delta until I suffered an injury that ultimately hinders me during combat" he admitted now "Its the sole reason I am a gamma... why lose yourself entirely when you can be important to the pack still?" he asked curiously now before looking to May he watched her face grow redder then blushed a bit brightly hearing that she misunderstood him and he would then chuckle a bit a little bit "I may need to have a check up with you sooner rather than later" he said teasing the idea but he shook his head "Apologies...with the cycles starting its starting to get to my head" he said with a sigh now... it was painfully true without a mate or even a partner the cycles bugged him a lot

He then watched the food come out looking a bit curiously and he would then hum a bit now sighing and getting himself a drink and he would take a seat... He was curious how such a soft spoken and shy woman was able to take down alphas but he did not let that thought linger. "I do hope you enjoy the food here... usually I cook for myself" he stated before being hit with yet another question and he would look at them now looking between all three of the wolves and he would think a bit now "The Delta's quarters... they are like barracks for the deltas although since recent event's we don't have many deltas so there is plenty of room for all three of you" he stated now thinking a bit now "Although...obviously there might be other wolves possibly willing to share rooms and there might be vacant rooms as well... its been while since I wandered the home." he added now

The past while he had been studying books looking for some way to some how fix his injury properly so he could go back to being a warrior but he had no luck so he had just recently given up and sought to learn more about his role as gamma even having learned how to make some useful medications. 

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

"O-Oh..." May replies before scooting closer to Jack, rubbing her arm as the two boys seemed a but occupied with their meals, she spoke in only a whisper that the Gamma could hear, "Um... Do you need a mate...? I could use one too if you would like..."

"Ah! I know how the cycles are, difficult as hell even in our tribe! It sucks, but hopefully we can help your tribe grow too." Ricard replies after finishing an engulfed quesadilla slice.

"If it is vacant then we'll take it, lest we be invited to one's den, I for one don't want to be too familiar with people I don't know. It's good you still serve your people, most packs where we live are small because injuries like that are considered weakness. You can't control what happens in battle, its how we have survived for so long, we take care of our wounded. But anyhow, onto better matters, if you are the Shaman... Or I should say a Doctor, one thing you should know is we share a similar problem with our Uncle. We only produce half of our seed or sperm cells as they call it, though our sister is perfectly fine. I warn you this because it's difficult to produce, so as I've said, we'll help as best we can." Nathan explains the situation they were in fir better or worse. While their Father did not see any problem,  the Caretakers were complete cunts, treating the Triplets like some burden especially the sister. 

//Sorry if it's short... And if it's just dialog//

(That is completely fine! It still plenty enough for me to work on)

Jack hearing her shift closer and hearing her whisper he looked at her a bit surprised now she asked that but he toned his voice down into a hushed whisper while the boys were occupied unable to find words at first surprised the girl even approached him even after the comment he made. "Um... yeah I need a mate..." he said now "I think I most certainly would like a beautiful warrior such as yourself as a mate" he added keeping his tone down so the brothers could not hear although when he heard them speaking again he looked up. He would offer May some of his nachos before addressing the two. 

"Yeah they have been incredibly difficult ...Although it seems everyone heres getting it on nowadays... I caught the feistiest gamma dragging off the most reclusive delta earlier today when I was gathering herbs for my medicines." he stated now watching him eat. 

"When it comes to the vacant rooms outside of the barracks I believe it would be safe to ask your uncle about it... some of the higher ups might use the rooms for extra storage" he said thinking a bit not ever having been in the vacant rooms but he thought it would be a good use if the rooms were vacant..... He would then smile hearing that Nathan understood his situation..at first he was judged by the beta for such an injury that debilitated him combat wise. He then raised an eyebrow as he talked about better matters and he would smile "Gamma, Shaman, Doctor whichever you prefer... I won't force you to call me anything" he said before blinking a bit hearing that. "I see...well I think the head gamma was working on something to boost odds for your uncle... and well now you two." he said before shaking his head "I could be wrong.....often times I am researching on my own I might of misheard a private conversation... I don't know" he admitted now "But I assure you that your problem will not be an issue" he stated now unaware of the treatment they got back home. "No matter the ability to produce you three simply joining us bolsters the packs numbers" he said smiling at all of them

• Love 1

May's blush remained on her face and her heart kicked it into second gear. Now there was vigor in her body, she felt the excitement crawling up her legs and she shivered just slightly at his compliment.  Like her mother told her that when May matures she needed to find herself a mate quick, females in their tribe are vicious and breed with a partner for life, many of them charming and claiming males before adulthood. It's what happened to May and why she couldn't find her mate,  it was all because their women were petty and used a variety of alchemy to smell and appear more attractive,  she's lost five mates to that reason. That's and the females her age were bullies, it wasn't her fault she was Pure Blood, it wasn't her fault that she was one of the most beautiful wolves in the pack. It wasn't fair. 

May scooted just a little closer to Jack until she was actually touching him by the arm. She took the offer and when she bit into the cheesy chip she let loose a soft moan that wasn't heard by the two boys. She seemed more at ease at skin contact than just being alone, then again hormones and heat did things to girl however with May it was a tad different. She got really touchy and huggable anytime she was in heat, she had never been touched in any sexual manner and only knew that showing hugs and kisses was enough.  Albeit, she did want children, she was completely inexperienced.  

"I think the Barracks are just fine," Nathan replies after finishing a lump of steak, "Afterall, I would hate to see others scramble around just to suit our needs, however we'll suffice... May, are you okay?" 

May looked up with a panicked glance now that her name was being used. She scrambled for a excuse, "U-Uuuh I-I- I think I need a restroom... but I don't know the way, maybe you Mr. Gamma could show me?" 

If May had a tail it would be wagging slightly. Nathan looked from his sister to Jack almost with a knowing glance, but was otherwise calm. Ricard smirked and said, "I think I saw one on the way, just left down-" 

"The place is big afterall, perhaps the Gamma can be a guide?" Nathan said cutting the steak a little more roughly, he gave him a glance again but it was more lenient, the kind that begged the man to look after his sibling. He knew what it could turn to abd it pained the young man that his sister was grown up... That wouldn't stop him from defending her when push comes to shove. But for now, be had to let her go. 

• Love 1

Jack would watch May scoot closer and he almost wrapped his arm around her to allow her even closer but he stopped himself still unsure about her brothers.... he knew some siblings could be very protective. He would smile when she took his offer but ended up blushing at her moan. Previously during heat cycles... he shut himself away in his office with canned goods and such so the cycle would not bother him as much... it seems this season though he would have a mate...or at least a partner to get through it with. He would think a bit to himself then he heard her brothers speak up and he would nod his head "Barracks it is then I will-" he said cutting himself off as Nathan asked about his sister. 

He would then look towards May and he nodded his head as she asked that blushing just a bit more before Ricard spoke and he would open his mouth to speak but then Nathan spoke up again and he would nod quickly "I would be happy to be a guide" he said before noticing that glance and he would nod his head fully understanding what that glance meant. After a moment of thinking where to go he decided he would take May to his bedroom/mini office. He would stand up and would offer his hand to May "You two can help yourself to my snack and welcome to the pack" he said now... He had planned to show them all the barracks but it became quickly evident may needed to be tended to, and he planned on doing so. He was appreciative that Nathan understood and gave him the perfect opportunity to take May off 

• Love 1