The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

I was talking to some of you on DM, and I thought I should mention that when we aren't in combat you don't need to wait until everyone posts before posting again.

I am happy guiding the club just want you girls to feel comfortable to do what you want when not in combat.

• Like 1

If you're ever waiting on me for a simple roll like that, just roll for me. I don't want to hold up the game just because I'm so erratic with my online time.

Layla doesn't have any INT based skills because she relies on her Bluff Int-based skill buff to just make stuff up and SEEM like she knows stuff, or to get the info out of others.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

If you're ever waiting on me for a simple roll like that, just roll for me. I don't want to hold up the game just because I'm so erratic with my online time.

Layla doesn't have any INT based skills because she relies on her Bluff Int-based skill buff to just make stuff up and SEEM like she knows stuff, or to get the info out of others.

I will do this.

And it's okay you shouldn't feel pressured real life comes first.

Possible options for the party (not and exhaustive list);

- Go in all guns blazing.

- Stealth at night.

- Stealth during the day.

- Some of the party stealths, some of the party goes in as a distraction.

- Recon first as a team.

- Send one or more party members to recon.

- Turn back.

Eira has misfortune (1 forced reroll on every entity per day) so she can be good in clutch situations. Along with black cat (an extra forced reroll on an attack once a day at a -4) which is... very nice as someone acting as a decoy..

And Assuming i can use the lust mysterys features me and magnificent bastard made/picked out i have a 40 foot move speed to go along with the mobile feat i had regardless... i can be very slippery bait once we are at the point...

Also i got a thing(lust mystery) where i can speak the languages of anyone whos even mildly sexually touched me... so worst case scenario i start trying to talk my way out of getting raped after baiting fails

• Like 1

@love_and_poprocks

@IsabellaRose

@Chiyako

@DreamsnThings

I am hearing a lot of ideas but not sure it's a concrete plan.

At the moment I think the idea is, assuming I put everything together is:

Eira and Layla going as distractions, Thaisinia goes in with Stealth and Hoshiko will Fly.

Is that the plan? If not what is the plan?

If that is the plan how close are you getting before you start doing all of this? And are you going by day or by night?

I figured we were going to discuss it in RP. But if we aren't doing that. . .

Hoshiko's flight ability is pretty limited outside of combat. In combat, given how long a round lasts, it is very very useful. But knowing how long it lasts when not in a critical combat scenario where everything seems to move faster, flight definitely isn't the way to go for her. Same thing with invisibility really. She could supplement her stealth with it, but she isn't very stealthy without it.

Her part of any plan would be essentially diplomacy (mostly through bluffing, but having had poor luck with that with Orcs she wouldn't lead with that here) or as a sudden assault from a good, safe distance, and preferably a vantage point that isn't easily reached (given the range of her spells). Honestly she isn't the best suited for a rescue mission, save for going all out once the captives are evacuated, and the foes are not close to any friendlies. Just isn't the best sort of mission for her to operate in (which is totally fine).

She can also assist in a minor support capacity. However their foes are strong Orcs, whose numbers are unknown, and some of who can use magic. If nothing else she will volunteer to keep an eye on their escape route, and to remain tucked away up in a tree until such time as she is needed (at which point she can unleash fireballs from the safety of said tree).

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Ah, honestly no, was trying to make a little joke and be silly >.<" sorry for any confusion 

It's all good.

Just so you know there are spells that allow you to get information from your deity directly.

Additionally it's considered bad form for the DM to force players into specific paths, which I could easily do by telling you tactics.

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

Are we going to be able to switch out spells in the future as new ones are released? Also a lot of these seem sort of pointless for us to take, given they only target females.

Yes, you will.

Only 3 target females I think. I am making them so you know they exist.

If you have suggestions I can add them to the list.