Fallout 4 - Mighty Lizard Ladies Also Make Great Smegma Sows - [JennyDK & KazeRP]

The boys looked down at the soiled deathclaw who was breathing and panting hard and fast, covered in their, hot sperm as the room was smothered in the heavy scent of filth and sex. As all the boys let Britta try and clean off their filthy cock tips with her tounge and mouth they all thought about their next plan.

"That's it...keep cleaning bitch! Now...what to do next, while we all would want to fuck your brains out all day, we need to find some more food and materials for the next few days...." Harry said in a harsh but playful tone to Britta, who was diligently cleaning them. As they all put their fingers on their chin to think about it a vaguely comedic fashion, Ken perked his head up as he clapped his hands together. "Oh I remember when we passed around here! There's a Super Duper Mart a fair bit away from here! Me and Britta will go and track it down and find some extra food and other useful things. After all, if we want to play with this huge tit death claw all night, we need to stockpile enough food so we can stay home and fuck for hours! Once you're done down there, get up and we'll go to the mart sow!" Ken said smugly, loving the way he was able to talk down to her as all the boys still thrusted their little hips up and down between those giga sized lizard tits, wanting to have just a last bit of fun right before Ken and Britta head out.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Britta's is entirely off into her own little, depraved world as her mouth, lips and tongue taste, kiss, lick and suck off those boy cocks before, doing her best to try and clean the filth off of them, even if that task is impossible to do in the end. Her face, mouth, tits and many other places on her body being caked in their smelly sweat, nasty smegma and many loose pubes. She gasps and pants deeply as the boys speak to her about the next plans. Of course, they cannot simply have fun nonstop, as there are still survival to think of and it even sounds like they ought to settle down as well. She takes breaks in order to reply back whenever she needs to, her breath nasty as it stinks of cock and dick cheese."Oooooh, that place! I have been around there a few times. It is usually full of those weird radiated human things. It can be pretty dangerous to people with no armour or weapons. Mmmmmmmmm, yet let's go there together then", she says and spends about another 10 minutes on the boys before declaring it done.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

As the day ends with the boys utterly enjoying the attempted cleaning from Britta, not like it did much to remove the immense amount of filth and smegma, but her tits and tounge surely felt nice on there huge cocks. Two of the boys decide to stay back in order to help spruce up their new settlement location, while the third boy, Ken was assigned to scavenge in the wasteland with Britta, which made him VERY happy. All he could do was imagine just how much fucking the two of them would do over this trip, as well as the potential of even finding another deathclaw to add to their group. 

As the next morning started, Ken eagerly woke up Britta by lightly slapping his morning wood on her face. The other two boys were already working on tidying up there new base so Ken leaped at the opportunity to indulge in Britta's slutty body. "Rise and shine slut! give me a quick tit fuck before we head out! The super duper mart should be a few days away, which gives us PLENTY of time to bang on the way there!" He said eagerly, moving his cock down from her face into the cleavage between her two huge mounds of tit flesh, already VERY used to ordering her around like the sow she is.

Edited by KazeRP
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Britta does her very best to please and service her lovely stud boy cock masters throughout the first day with them, before that day finally comes to an end and they all have a proper dinner meal together and chat. Later on, they go to bed with the prospect of their first scavenging mission starting off the next day. Both the latter day and throughout the night and even morning, her mouth, chin and other places are still lathered in the sweat and filth and stench of the boys, as the deathclaw has no reason or intent of getting cleaned of her master's nasty and yummy and smelly filth.

The next day starts off very nice as Ken helps wake the mutated, giant lizard up with light smacks of his pungent and dirty cock on her face. She gasps lightly as her eyes open up once more, she is staring RIGHT at his huge morning wood, all hard and thick and yummy. A heavy groan leaves her lips, but it is one of lust and happiness."Mmmmmmmmmm, thanks for the great wake up call! I can tell you are eager and I am happy to obey", she pants out and immediately slaps her tits around his cock, which she begins to grind against up and down."Ahhhh....you are such a fucking meanie and needy stud! Please make use of me anytime!", she replies back before giving his mushroom shaped, filthy tip some love and attention with her mouth and tongue too.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up