Dragon Princess Pt. 1

This is the first part of a roleplay between myself (M) and an old partner of mine (F). She's playing the role of a fantasy farm girl and I am playing the role of her many fantastical partners.

My goal for the day is to forage medicinal herbs for my sick family members. It is the only drawback for living in the forest, instead of the village. The only location I know of these herbs would be past the bluffs in the deep forest. A long journey, possibly 16 miles round trip. Gathering various items in a sack, some water, a knife, a bow, extra clothing and bedding, I begin to dress up warmly. Wearing layers of dresses with a hood, I tie a corset around my middle to keep it in place. I set out knowing I may encounter beasts in the deep forest. The first few miles go by effortlessly, but soon thereafter I hear noises in the forest. It’s a low growling noise, but keeps getting louder the more I try to escape from it. I have no idea what kind of beast this could be. I fear for my life as I look in the direction of the noise.

The birds fall silent and the noise ceases. You stand completely still; the air has shifted. You can hear bushes crackling and branches snapping in front of you. You crouch down and look down into the underbrush searching for a place to hide. The air grows warmer in the area. As you crawl through the underbrush, your hand touches a rock. The rock is smooth. As you work your hand up the rock you feel the texture shift, it feels almost like scales. Then it dawns on you. It is no rock you're touching. You don't even have to look up to know what you're touching. You soil yourself in fear, then gather all your courage to look up.

I look up into the beast’s nose, the giant dragon huffs moisture into the air. I jump back naturally and scream, pulling out the bow I know will be useless against his scales. I immediately drop my bow, knowing I am completely overpowered. I back up, stumbling over rocks and shrubbery. The back of my head slams into the ground. My legs dangle towards the sky, my dress flips over my face.

The dragon reveals itself from behind the trees and approaches. It sniffs the air and lowers its nose to the ground. You stay laying there, hoping it's not hungry. Then you feel warm, moist air between your legs. The dragon is smelling the scent of your urine. Dragons are wise creatures and understand other species besides themselves, and this dragon can smell a young, fertile woman. You feel its tongue start to lick between your thighs to get a taste of your hormones.

I shake as my eyes widen. The warmth from the dragon’s tongue warms me up while also feeling good against my skin. “Do I… like this?” I wait there until this huge dragon, many times bigger than me, stops licking. I stop shaking and stand up, cutting the soiled part of my dress off, holding it up to the dragon. “Would you like this?” Becoming increasingly interested in dragons, I am not scared of him anymore, instead I admire his rippling muscles and thick scales.

The dragon grabs your offering with his teeth and quickly swallows it. But this dragon isn’t satisfied. Dragons are incredibly rare and they often only mate with their kind once or twice in their lives. This dragon is incredibly horny. After eating the torn dress, the dragon nudges you with his muzzle. He knocks you back onto the ground and knocks the wind out of you a bit. The dragon starts to move closer and eventually is standing completely over top of you.

I stare in shock as I see his rapidly growing cock. Never even seeing a dragon before I gasp in shock, a bit scared of what I know I am now attracted to. I inch closer to the beast and his giant penis, watching his body movement in case I read him wrong and get trampled. I whisper quietly to see if he understands. “Can I touch it? I won’t hurt you.” Throwing my sack of weapons aside carefully and halfway undoing my corset, I remove the under layers of dresses, exposing all of myself.

You're still laying on your back underneath the belly of the beast. The penis is about the diameter of your bicep. The dragon, apparently, understands you and lets down his guard. His penis grows to full length and you feel it lay on your chest. Even just the weight of the cock, now laying between your breasts, is astounding. This is truly one powerful creature.

My cold body instantly heats up with the massive cock lying on my body. I press my breasts together around it and lick the liquid that has started to come from the tip. The liquid tastes almost addictive. I immediately knew I wanted to eat a load of his cum. I began fantasizing how big of a load it would be. Excitedly, I pushed the oversized cock into my mouth. My jaw begins unhinging like a snake as I try to get as much as the cock down my throat as humanly possible, making muffled sounds as I attempt deepthroating.

The dragon responds with a powerful roar. You feel the weight of his feet come down around each of your wrists and ankles. You are now completely pinned to the ground by the beast. The dragon begins to force his penis deeper into your throat. It’s firm, but not hard, so it helps contour to the shape of your mouth and throat. The dragon is in a 69 position to you and cranes his head down. His tongue begins to explore between your thighs again.

My mouth squeaks as he clamps my arms down powerfully. I am choking without air from him. I wiggle my arms and legs around, but they are overpowered. I lick and suck as his cock goes farther and farther into my throat. As the dragon explores in between my legs he notices how incredibly wet I am, especially for a human. He is able to lap my juices up like water. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he glazes over my clit, anticipating he is soon going to find my tight pussy. As a woman of the forest, I seldom saw men my age. This dragon was going to explore a part of myself no other animal has. I try to look him in the eyes to let him know I think we have a strong sexual connection.

You lock eyes with the dragon. From your point of view, he's staring just over your breasts and deep into your soul. You can see hundreds of years of knowledge in this dragon's eyes. You just know this isn't the first human he's done this with. This tongue begins to slither around your clit and between your wet labia. He is preparing to enter you. Meanwhile, his penis begins to pulse deep in your throat.

I grunt loudly as it pulsates, my saliva choking me as I aspirate; it comes out of my nose. I keep eye contact as I move my hips with his tongue, pressing my clit in all the right ways. After a few minutes of this I try to aim my hips in the right direction for the dragon to enter into my pussy.

The dragon abides by your unspoken thoughts. His tongue spreads your lips and pushes deep into you. It's very warm and explores every inch of your untouched vagina. Because of its immense size, it fills you up completely, putting pressure all around. You feel it start to swirl its tongue around your cervix. Deep in your throat you can feel a warm liquid start to leak out. It's so much warmer than your body temperature. 

I try to moan as I get suffocated by the hot liquid. Squirming as his tongue fucks me, my insides rearrange themselves. I  look down and see what my stomach looks like. Half of my belly rolls from side to side as he rounds my cervix. Keeping eye contact I wish again for him to fill my whole digestive system with his hot, addictive cum.

The cum keeps being deposited inside your throat, pulse after pulse. The pressure eventually starts to push the dragon's penis back out of your throat. Eventually it bursts out. Your entire throat and mouth is filled to the brim with his cum and more spurts onto your face and breasts as the dragon drags its slimy penis down your chest and belly. The dragon releases your limbs from its grip as it repositions itself.

I cough hard, the liquid lurching out of my mouth. I start to cry knowing I may have wasted some. Pressing my fingers into the grass, I start eating the grass where the cum had flown to. I scoop up as much as I can from my body and lick my fingers clean.“Oh my fucking god you’re addictive… I hope we will be able to meet again after today is over, although I’m certain it’s not.” I say, grinning at the magnificent dragon.

As you were on your hands and knees, digging at the ground, you failed to notice the dragon, once again, moving over top of you. You feel a large weight push you flat onto your stomach. The dragon once again puts its feet over your wrists and ankles, but this time it's different. It's gripping onto them. You feel a tremendous force push you into the ground, then, weightlessness. You stare down in disbelief as the ground grows farther and farther away.

Squirming worriedly as I get higher and higher off the ground, I don’t know what he is doing now, or where he is taking me. I look up to him, also wondering how he has such control over himself to not completely crush me. “You really know what you’re doing, don’t you?”

The dragon glances down at you, then returns its gaze to the sky. You feel something wet and heavy slap against your pubic region. Dragons sex drives are insane, they can mate for days straight, and their penis is more like a muscle so they can control its movement. You just know this dragon’s penis is searching for your womanhood.

I spit all the saliva I have left into my hand and push it all around my pussy, pushing the lips aside for him. “I want to feel you, I know it’s going to hurt.” I touch his massive cock, which is still leaking small amounts of cum, and push it around my pussy until it’s lined up perfectly for him to push in.

Rather than pushing his penis into you, he moves your body onto his cock. You are helpless to his strength as his feet grip tightly around all your limbs. He moves your body around on his shaft like a living fleshlight. But there is more to this ritual than just putting his penis in you. He pulls your back tight against his chest. The tip of his tail slithers up your body and around your throat. He begins to choke you softly. Wrapped in his embrace, he begins to perform aerial maneuvers. Warmth surrounds your body and inside of your pussy. This is how dragons truly mate, performing an intricate mating dance in the sky, and he has chosen you as his partner.

Sputtering, moaning with pleasure as the tail tightens around my throat, only able to quiver as I am flown through the air. My whole body undergoing euphoria as his giant cock fucks me. The movement hardly feels uncomfortable as I feel myself becoming one with him. My ass hits against his hips, bruising and turning red. With each thrust the hot pain bolts through my body, which makes me moan even louder with each thrust. Tears stream down my face as his muscular body fucks me incredibly fast.

The beast's penis is long and thick, coming to a point at the end. This allows the monster to insert itself into you much easier than if it was a blunt end. It gradually grows thicker as you move down the shaft, stretching your pussy out more and more. On the underside of the penis are ridges. Due to the position you are in, as the penis moves in and out of you, the ridges rub against your g-spot and clit. As the dragon performs its maneuvers you lose your breath, from the choking, altitude, and g-forces. The g-forces aid the dragon in penetrating you even deeper. It feels as if he's trying to penetrate your cervix even. Your stomach twists and turns with the rollercoaster of a ride and the mammoth cock inside of you.

I feel his cock fucking me so hard it tears through the back of my pussy, I am now screaming out. Somehow my pussy throbs as if I came multiple times already. My clit is becoming incredibly sensitive. I squirm and flail around which results in him closing his claws around my limbs, as some blood drips down my arms and legs. He pushes out his long tongue, licking it up in a way that almost seems healing. My body hardly feels damaged by all the commotion.

His thrusts become slower but more deep, almost in a romantic way. No longer is he just trying to destroy your pussy like an animal, but mate with his new partner. When he pushes himself as far into you as he can, he'll pause for a second to let you feel his immense girth and the subtle movements of his penis. Then, he'll pull it nearly all the way out of you, before starting the cycle all over again. You can tell he's starting to edge himself inside of you, and soon he'll need to release it.

He cranes his head down at me, I have been looking at him ever since he’s been fucking me. His eyes now stare back at me as his cock pulsates with more and more heat by the minute. When I ate his cum, it was almost like an addictive drug. As a woman with creampies as one of her kinks, I can’t wait to feel his cum fill me up. Every time he thrusts into me, my mouth hinges open. I’ve lost every feeling I have except pleasure. I make a point to squeeze his cock extra hard, now romantically invested in this dragon.

He releases your wrists from his front legs. He moves one of them to just below your breasts, the foot spanning your whole midsection, holding you securely to his chest. The other foot begins to use one large claw to run around your nipples gently, with just enough force not to break skin. The dragon licks your face once with his tongue. He continues to slowly move your entire body up and down his shaft, but your hands are freed. You feel the tip of the dragon's tail begin to slither up from your neck to your lips.

Finally being able to breathe and talk again, I moan and coo up to the dragon, nuzzling my head against his chest. The tip of his tail presses against my lips as I am suspended. I happily open my mouth, licking his tail. My nipples perk and send shivers of pleasure to my core. My body shivers with his thrusts. Speaking low I say “Your cock is magical, please can I have your cum inside me?” I am sure the cum alone would fill my whole pussy. The only other place the cum could go would be in my cervix as the base of his cock is too thick and my pussy too tight for liquid to leak out of.

The dragon begins to let out a low groan. You feel his muscular body tense up. He pulls you deep onto his penis and grips your legs and midsection with immense pressure, taking your breath away. Then you feel it.

The giant load spurts into my pussy, loading it to the brim until there is absolutely no room left. The pressurized cum makes me scream as it pushes into my cervix. Again, the warm feeling encapsulates what feels like my whole lower body. The cum covering the inside of my pussy enhances the sensitivity of my body. I instantly cum, my pussy pulsing uncontrollably on his cock. The orgasm takes every last ounce of energy out of my body. I am now limp in the dragon's clutch, still struggling to take a breath.

The dragon rotates your body around on his shaft, now you are chest to chest. You wonder for a second if dragon sperm is compatible with humans, but the thought is quickly wiped away by the warm embrace. All four of the dragon's limbs are wrapped around you, and his hot cum and penis are still inside you. You are cradled in his warmth as your journey through the skies continues.

I wrap my own arms around him and hug him, squeezing tightly. My whole body is relaxed, only the pressure in my pussy is noticeable anymore. The whole encounter felt as though I was blessed by magic. My whole body and soul felt as though this is where I was meant to be all along, now cooing sweetly to him.

The dragon begins a low groan in response to your coos and one of his front feet cradles your head close to his heart. As the flight continues, the dragon's penis begins to shrink.

“Where are we going? I was originally going to collect some herbs for my family, they’re very sick.” As his cock shrinks, some of the cum begins to leak out, which I eat. I wanted to keep the cum inside me in case in some way we were compatible together, so I push back in what I can. I smile and blush at this thought.

Stayed tuned for Part 2 and feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to RP with me as well.

Archived