Good Afternoon everyone,

My name is Yuuka and I'm new the roleplaying site. I am not new to roleplay though, in fact I have F-list account with Eka Portal account. I enjoy a fun roleplay with sense of humor in it~ Even though I am not new to roleplaying, I would love to sharpen my skills for a longer length responses and I am new to playing a "wife, maid and total" submissive character (Since I"m a dominate-submissive person in real-life).

But that's enough about me, how is everyone else? Would anyone like to be friends? ^_^

• Community Administrator

Good Afternoon everyone,

My name is Yuuka and I'm new the roleplaying site. I am not new to roleplay though, in fact I have F-list account with Eka Portal account. I enjoy a fun roleplay with sense of humor in it~ Even though I am not new to roleplaying, I would love to sharpen my skills for a longer length responses and I am new to playing a "wife, maid and total" submissive character (Since I"m a dominate-submissive person in real-life).

But that's enough about me, how is everyone else? Would anyone like to be friends? ^_^

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Yuuka. If you have any problems, or questions about the site don't hesitate in contacting me. Always happy to help.

To answer your question: I am fine, thank you. How are you? and How long have you been roleplaying for?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...