Ecchicredits

Question

So, I've been here for a little while and have noticed the Ecchicredit counter on my profile page. I had no idea where to post this so I'm posting it here, but what are they? I've noticed them going down as I continue on here so I know that something I'm doing is taking them away but I don't know what I'm doing. How do I get more? What are they used for? I'm just in general confused by the system so if anyone could help me out and explain it that would be great!

6 answers to this question

• Senior Staff

As mentioned before, EcchiCredits are awarded for participating on the site. Reacting to other user's posts, receiving reactions, posting, replying, etc. They can also be transferred between users.

Currently, the main purpose for EcchiCredits is to upgrade to Gold and Platinum Membership. They can also allow you to change your display name.

These items can be purchased from the EcchiStore which can be navigated to from the hotbar: EcchiApps>EcchiCredits>EcchiStore>EcchiStore and used from EcchiApps>EcchiCredits>EcchiStore>Inventory.

We have been looking into additional ways to utilize EcchiCredits as well, but saving up for Platinum Membership does take a while.

• Woohoo 1

3 minutes ago, Aura said:

As mentioned before, EcchiCredits are awarded for participating on the site. Reacting to other user's posts, receiving reactions, posting, replying, etc. They can also be transferred between users.

Currently, the main purpose for EcchiCredits is to upgrade to Gold and Platinum Membership. They can also allow you to change your display name.

These items can be purchased from the EcchiStore which can be navigated to from the hotbar: EcchiApps>EcchiCredits>EcchiStore>EcchiStore and used from EcchiApps>EcchiCredits>EcchiStore>Inventory.

We have been looking into additional ways to utilize EcchiCredits as well, but saving up for Platinum Membership does take a while.

Thank you!