The Torture Twins

16 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"There's alcohol and a lighter over there - that new knife is hella sharp though. Can I borrow it?"

It had a nice thin blade too.

"I know but its a lot more fun to slice her open, I like to make it sting when I pour alcohol on it. Sure....you can borrow it but....I want it back when your done." she responded with a smirk on her face. Adi turned to look over her shoulder as she listened to her twin speak. "Hmm you are right, super glue does take forever to dry....but....eh I will take the screw and the glue." She said as she stuffed the lightbulb inside Kim's cunt before taking the screw and glue from her brother. "As for swill practice I would rather miss it.....coach had been nothing but a hard ass last week...." she grumbled. 

She thought for a moment and looked up at Kim as she spread her lips and slammed the screw painfully into her urethra and began to twist it up and down rather violently. "I guess... tomorrow we go to practice.....I don't want to swim laps....again." Adi hissed. With her other hand she would rope razor blade into her brother's hand and leaned back to give him a kiss. "Let me know when you...want me to clean your cock off.....I don't want rancid blood in my pussy....I keep it beautiful for you..." she purred as she nipped his bottom lip. All the while her ears picking up on Kim's agonized screams as her pee hole was fucked with a screw, eventually Adi pushed it in and left it there. 

"Oh you stupid bitch.....leave the bulb in...." the female twin snarled as she spotted the end of the bulb peeking from Kim's cunt. She took her finger and shoved it back in, she then reached back into the box she had been digging in before and grabbed a staple gun. "This should hold it in......hnnnnn yes." Adi purred as she held Kim's labia together and began to staple them her cunt shut to keep the bulb from coming out. "Haha it doesn't hurt that bad does it....poor stupid cunt...." she mocked as she put the staple gun down and moved to stand beside her brother, curious to what her twin was up to.

"You can clean it off anytime you like, baby sister," he purred as he took the knife from her. He paused to watch her stuff the screw into Kim's pee hole. "I'd have never thought to fuck your hole with it like that," he said looking to Kim's tortured, trar slick face. He tapped the side of his skull, "Too literal - I'd screwed it in and been done."

He offered Adi his cock, still covered in blood and semen as he looked at Kim's other tit. "I think I can cum through her nipple, Adi." He said, squeezing the size of the whimpering captive's bid breast.

He picked a spot carefully and pressed the sharp, narrow tit through her skin and made a neat slit about the diameter of his cock. He cut another, today slit the same size across the first to make a large, bleeding X on the side of her fat tit, just above her ribs.

"X marls the spot." He said in a cheerful, playful voice. He positioned the blade precisely and thrust upward from the center of the X slowly to carve a guide hole to the back of Kim's nipple.

He paused, leaving the knife in place as he considered piercing it completely but stopped short. "Too easy." He said, looking at Kim again.

He looked to Adi, "I think we're going to need her on the table for this the angle's gonna be shit otherwise."

He looked at the table and their writhing, crying victim, "We're gonna have to be careful though - thrashy there is going to fuck around and bust that light bulb and bleed out early. I wish I'd thought of this earlier, I'm sorry, sis."

He worked with Adi to move one leg, then the other and tie each to the far end of the table and use the chains to stretch Kim between the table and wall restarts. "I'm going to feed her to you, Ok? And you lower her ass to the table. Hold her hips and I'll get a rope over her stupid crotch to hold her down and we'll be able to finish."

It was a bunch of hassle but he wasn't going to have the stupid cow suicide and ruin their evening. Then the phone rang.

Thomas grabbed it and looked, "Fuck it's dad! Leave it to that fuck to show up now." He worked his mouth sideways, looking at Kim and evaluating options.

"Fuck it. Let's finish moving her. You want to check on pops or should I?" He asked as they finished moving Kim.

He patted the girl's cheek and smiled, "You may get to see some resolution of our parental issues."

She watched her brother slice Kim’s other breast up, a smirk on her lips. “It’s okay Bro, we can work her down I have something that might help change her mind from thrashing.” Adi says. 

“Thrash too much and I’ll makes this even worse.” Adi whispered to Kim as she pressed a finger on the screw. “I’ll rip your piss hole if you thrash and it’s going to be agony.” She warned, the threat strong in her voice. Kim’s eyes bugged and the female twin smirked before nodding to her brother.

Lets get this done, I want your duck in me again.” She whispered before helping her brother move the victim into her new position upon the table. Carefully moving her hips and holding them down, though she patiently waited when her brothers phone rang.  

“Why the fuck is that bastard home now….I’ll go check on him…he better keep his hands on the whore.” she grieved but helped Thomas to finish trying and position Kim. 

Adelaide sighed as she gave herself a quick wash at the sink in the corner and slipped her clothes back on. She hates her Father but she knew if Thomas went they’d probably fight. She just wanted to play and fuck her brother and torture the girl. 

She made her way out of the room’s door and up the steps heading off to see where her was. “Dad….are you alright?” She called out softly, hoping he wasn’t in a bad mood 

"Whadder you doin' up?" Her father slurred, half-leaning and half-falling into the door frame of the living room.

A woman's voice called drunkenly from the room beyond, "Fet h us some beers honey." A moment later she stumbled into the twins' father  Bare tits a cheap boob job warning poster on display. Shitty tattoos mark each breast and a butterfly marks her stubbly pussy mound.

The woman's brows knot together drunkenly, "Oughtta just fuck her - I don't wanna drive home... G'won, kid, bring us some beers then you can learn sumpin'"

Down stairs, Thomas pushed Kim's panties into her mouth and blocked them in with the ball gag. The downside of the sound proofing was you couldn't hear what was going on upstairs, so Thomas FaceTimed his sister.

"Everything good?"

When she explained the situation his first instinct was to storm up there and beat the bitch to death, but he checked himself. "Rufie 'em both. There's a half dozen in the front pocket of my backpack by the kitchen door. Maybe add a little vodka to their beers too."

He turned the camera to a close up of Kim's nipple as he crushed it with a pair of locking pliers. "Hurry back." he said, carefully controlling the image so there was no real evidence on the phones.

He wished they'd kept Kim's phone, but they'd left it in her car so there was no digital record of her having been here. But the stripper's phone.

"Get her phone, maybe when can get dad's money back." He added then cut the connection.

"I hate waiting." He said and sat on the table beside Kim. It was tempting to play with her, but not without Adi.

“Thomas got your call Dad, I just wanted to come and see if your alright.” Adi replied softly as her brow furrowed with false concern. The girl had to force back a snarl upon seeing the stripper, her type was so typical and that’s why Adi hated them. She bit her t  wanting to slice the woman’s throat at her last remake.  

“I’ll get your beers, Dad.” She said softly moving to the kitchen. She answered her phone when Thomas FaceTimed her. She shrugged in response explaining the situation. “Sure…I’ll roofie them good.” She replied. 

She grabbed the roofies from her brothers pack and went about dumping a little beer into the sink before she added a roofie and the vodka to each bottle. She grinned as she watched Thomas clamp the whores nipple, a killing hunger running through her. “I’ll hurry as fast as I can, gotta dodge the whore first.” She joked slightly. 

“Alright!” She answered making note to grab the strippers phone, she stuck her own in her back pocket and went into the  living room with a beer in each hand. “Here yah go Dad, nice and cold.” Adi said softly handing him his first then handing the other to the stripper, though she said nothing. 

She turned her head slightly seeing the woman’s phone laying discarded on a armchair by the living room’s entrance out of the corner of her eye. Adi waited until her father and the woman settled before she backed out, using a slight of hand movement so scoop up the phone. “Night Dad, heading to bed now. We have practice in the morning so gotta sleep.” Adi cooed softly before she carefully left the living room. 

She headed back to the basement, heading silently down it’s stairs then quietly shut its door and the killing rooms door behind her. “Sorry, tried to hurry back as fast as I could. That bitch was making me uncomfortable but I got her phone.” Adi said as she handed it to her brother. 

His twin would go about pulling her clothes off once more and slipped beside him pulling him close, hands moving to rest on his abdomen. She kisses him hard on the lips comforted by his warm flesh against her own. 

Thomas helped his sister strip off her clothes and pulled her close to him, resting his head against hers.

"I've got you sissy." He said, taking the the stripper's phone from Adi. "All right - still unlocked." He changed the PIN and helped himself to her cloud storage login. Then started snapping pictures of Kim. "Good news, bitch - you're gonna be famous."

He snapped a close up of her stapled cunt and her face once the ball gag was removed but her mouth was still full of her panties.

He showed the pictures to Adi. "I want so bad to get one of me fucking her tit, but we can't. There's a dick in these pics and dad's busted and then there's a bunch of trouble. Better just let -" he checked the phone, "Ellen," he read, "take the fall."

He shut the phone off and set it aside. He bent his head to kiss his sister's stiff pink nipple. "We'll dump this cunt in that cunt's car and drive them back to the address on her license and we'll be free of both of them."

He looked at Kim laying on the table and slid one hand over his twin's hairless pussy. He could practically feel it as she pressed back against him and his cock got hard."Think we should fuck her tit now?" He asked pulling the panties out of Kim's mouth. "Go ahead, scream. It's sound proof and they're so wasted they're lucky they're breathing."

He pinched her nipple, "What do you think, can I get cum to come out of it?"

She screeched and shook her head. Thomas slapped her wounded breast and kissed his twin sister. "Guess we'll just cut those off and dump out at the beach for the seagulls to eat so there's no DNA huh?" He asked, yanking the pliers off Kim's destroyed nipple and aiming his cock head at the cross he'd cut in her other tit.

He pulled Adi behind him, "Hold me, sissy."

"Good." she whispered keeping herself pressed into him as she watched him go through the strippers phone. "Yah I don't think its worth it, Dad getting busted we either get foster care where they will separate us....or juvi and I do not want to go there.....I can't be near you....there." she said and shuttered at the thought. "Hnn what kind of name is Ellen....what the fuck....hmm well cunt deserve to take the fall anyways." she grumbled as she looked at the pictures before Thomas clicked the phone off. Adi let out a soft moaned from his kiss and looked down at her brother. "We do have to remember to wash her body down with bleach when we are done with her, just in case." she whispered but nodded her head in agreement with her brother. 

Alidade let moan as his warm had ran over her pussy causing her to grow excited, she could feel herself growing wet as she eyed his cock. "Probably should then I want to break that bulb in her cunt...I want bleed her out too, she I slit her throat?" Adi asked as she watched him remove the her panties. She laughed at the woman's whimpering and tears, she really didn't care. But the sound of the pained moans and groans made Adi shiver in pure excitement. "Knowing your loads, since you cum so much in me all the time....I am more than sure you can get cum out of the hole...." she cooed and nuzzled him gently.

"Hhahaha....yah them birds are going to be very happy. I remember how fast they got after them tits...they don't mind penis either...." she said watching the woman cry before them. "Hnnnn alright big bro.....I love you.....Thomas." Adi whispered into his ear as she leaned up and nipped it, her hands wrapping around his waist and held onto his abdomen loosely as her kissed his back gently. "Do it big brother....fuck it hard....hmm. Cum for me...my love." she purred into his ear as she she moved her hand gently over his ball sack, trailing up his taint to gently move her finger up his spine, her other hand remained on his abdomen. 

"Save save some seed for me....please...I want you to cum in me when I am covered in blood....and cum inside me in the shower....please Thomas. You know how much...I love it.....I have been a good girl right?" she purred as she pushed him gently forward to help his cock enter the wound in Kim's tit. Adi all the while whispered softly in his ear before she would move slight and lick up her brother's spine, her one hand never leaving his abdomen as he fucked the hole. Alidade's pussy was dripping fairly badly now as she watched her brother's beautiful cock wanting it deep inside her. She gave a low whimper and nuzzled her head against his shoulder letting his ass press and smack against her front, her hard nipples pressing against him.

Thomas leaned back against Adi, relishing the warm weight of his twin against his back, and guided her hand down his belly to his co- no, their cock. His fingers rested over hers as he pushed their cock against the xrosscut that oozed blood. He pushed forward, feeling the soft, fatty tissue tear and Kim tense and smiled as she shrieked. The inside of her tit was warm and wet, but not the same kind of slippery softness their cunt offered. He moaned as his cock tore into the flesh of her breast, boring through it until the fat cockhead distended the squirming, whimpering girl's nipple.

Thomas gave a little moan at the sight and hugged his sister with one arm wrapped around, behind, her. "Look at it, Adi - you can see the shape of our dick through her fucking tit!" He pulled back, and watched as blood poured our of the now ragged wound in the base of Kim's breast. "Squeeze it, sissy. Make it nice and tight for us."

He took long, slow thrusts,enjoying Kim's misery as much as the pleasure of Adi pressed against him and the stimulation of their prick. He pulled it out completely and watched the blood drip off the tip for a moment before he pushed it slowly the full length back in until Kim's nipple stretched so dangerously tight that a slight dimple where his piss slit was showed. He paused to appreciate the sight, and hugged Adi. "Get the alcohol - let's get that gross tit disinfected in case this works so we can taste it."

The sight was so exciting to him that Thomas began to thrust rapidly the last few inches, moaning every time the pink tissue distended around thier fat cockhead. He could feel Adi's - their - bare pussy mound against his ass with every thrust and slipped his hand between his twin's legs to stroke their pussy while she clamped the disgusting whore's tit tight to their cock.

As Kim wove in and out of shock, Thomas neared climax again and pushed in a final time with a loud grunt. His eyes went wide as Kim's areola and nipple stretched and a few drops of pink, blood-stained, cum oozed out. "Fuck.., Adi," he shivered, excitement deepening the orgasmic wave that washed over him. He dipped his finger tip in and raised it to Adi's lips and he bent to lick another drop off her nipple.

Adi watched as her twin entered the wound deeply, enjoying the sound of Kim's pained shriek just as her brother did. "You got....a good wound....there....oh...that's hot...big brother." she purred and leaned into him some more as she relished in the feeling of his warmth. Her hand remained under his for the time being, letting her brother direct her hand as he wished. "Hmmm happy to oblige.....I will make it so very tight." she hummed softly as she reached her hand forward and wrapped it tightly around Kim's mid breast and smirked as the girl cried louder in pain, watching tears run down her cheeks. "Ahh...ha....you should be....happy..." she hissed softly at the girl. "Unholy fuck....big bro...I can see your pee hole...that is so hot!" she whispered against his ear. 

She kept her grip tight on the woman's breast as she moved her hand to her brother's abdomen above their cock, leaning into him more. "I will grab it....once you cum..." she whispered softly into his ear, her hot breath gracing his flesh. She would let out a low moan when she felt her brother's hand upon their mound, a low whimper escaped her lips. "Ah.....I want you to....fuck me so bad....big bro." she whimpered into his ear grinding her slit gently against his hand. She smiled softly as she watched him fuck Kim's wound wondering how much pain she was in. She enjoyed seeing the flesh tearing and the woman's almost pass out only to come back. 

"Good....so close....oh big bro your so hot....fuck..." she purred into his ear as she watched him cum. "Damn.." she cooed into his ear, her pussy was dripping wet down her inner thighs as she watched him bring the bloody seed to her lips. Adi slipped her tongue out and gently tasted the end of his finger before she licked it a second time. "It tastes....good....only because of your seed......oh...fuck....." Adi croaked as she ran a free hand between her legs running her finger over her slit. "I have something for you...bro." she said bringing her fingers forward to show him her sticky juices stringing together on her fingers. 

She then reached back grabbing the alcohol and held it in her free hand out for him. "What do you think, do we still need it?" Adi whispered as she ran a sticky finger over her twins lips before she moved grinding her pussy against his ass. "I want you to breed me......please.....I want your cock...." she purred as she looked around for her razor blade want to add to Kim's misery before she killed the girl, right now she was thinking about breaking the lightbulb inside her but she wasn't sure yet. "Should I hack of one of her tits yet?" the female twin would ask her brother.

Thomas waved off the alcohol, "Not just yet." He bent toward Kim's nipple with a cruel smirk. He sealed his lips around her areola and sucked hard, certain the wound underneath was further tormented by the pressure. A drop of bloody cum rewarded him and he let it roll on his tongue.

When Adi showed him her hrool covered fingers he stuck out his tongue so his twin could mingle their pussy with their cum.

He opened a zip lock bag for Adi as she recovered the razor. When she asked if they should cut a tit off he pointed to the first one they'd fucked. "Maybe that one?" He asked, "We can use the alcohol to clean off most of the cum, and bleach it to fuck up and residual evidence."

As soon as his sister said she wanted to fuck his cock sprang back to life, "You can use our cock any time you like, baby sis." He didn't really like calling her that, but she loved it. She was less than 2 minutes younger than him, but it was accurate. 

It was getting late though. "Maybe we just kill this stupid cunt, dive her and her psycho girlfriend home, get cleaned up and get in bed? I can sleep inside you and if we get up before practice we can fuck properly in the morning?" He suggested. The stripper was really pissing him off, dealing with her was eating up a ton of time.

Adelaide frowned slightly as she looked at the Ziplock, thinking to herself before she moved towards Kim and twisted her breast painfully hard, watching as some cummy blood oozed out of the fuck hole they had cut into it. "I think I will cut it off but first I am going to break the lightbulb in her cunt...and I really want you to pound me tonight....please Thomas.?" she whimpered softly, moving between Kim's legs. Noticing the woman was staring at her, pale in the face. "Awe....don't pass out on me just yet." Adi said as she gripped the woman's clit and sliced it off in one sharp move of the blade watching the woman go wide eyed in shock then scream in pain. "Hmmm you don't need it anyways....bitch." she purred before she brought her hand back, looking at Thomas as she pulled her right hand into a fist and punched Kim hard in the stomach, smirking when she felt the bulb break. 

She held the razor in the left, slowly she moved alongside Kim's body, trailing her hand up to the tit, before she sliced it off in a few swift strokes of the blade before moving up to her twins, blood streaming down her wrist, holding it aloft for him. "Are you still mad because the stripper said she wanted to fuck me? I think that was what she said but I am not sure." Adi grumbled as she dropped the tit in the ziplock and leaned up to kiss her twin again, her blood hand moving over his shaft gently before she let it go. "I don't think the bulb broke as badly as I wanted it too, do you want to slit her throat with me, big bro?" she whispered. 

Adi had made sure to drop the severed clit into the bag as well, wondering if the seagulls would eat that as well. "Hmmm, I think you could use a fuck...with how much that stripper is bothering you.....it'll be okay...I'm here..." she cooed as she leaned up and gave him another kiss on the lips but this time a lot harder, pushing her tongue into his mouth while her bloody hand rested against his chest. Adi thought for a moment then pulled back, running her hand down his stomach then over her favorite hard shaft to the tip, slowly she moved to her knees and gave it a gentle kiss on the lips. "If you want I can give to a good suck later....as well." she whispered before standing back up and turning to look at Kim. 

Adi walked back up to her, placing a blood hand on Kim's cheek and nodded her head for her brother to follow. "If we slit her throat....we do it together...if you want to end the pig....that way." Adi said softly while holding the blade. All the while she would slap Kim's face keeping her from passing out, the woman still had a lot more blood to shed and Adi wanted them to slit her throat while she was still away. She licked her lips at the thought, along with the thought of at least fucking her brother in bed or in the shower, she really wanted his dick in her tonight before the morning came.

Thomas offered his sister a hand, and pulled her close. "What do you to to we fuck now. Let her really enjoy her last few minutes - show her our beautiful pussy filled up with our beautiful dick and then we cut her throat and cum while she dies, watching us cum while we watch her die?"

He bent the few inches to kiss Adi's cheek as their blood-soaked cock rubbed against her perfect ass. He coaxed he down to drink the gore off it so they could fuck. "Don't swallow it all - save some for me." He pleaded, stroking his sister's hair as he looked at her lovingly. "God, you're so beautiful Adi - we're so lucky." He smiled.

“Hmm exactly as you said big brother, that sounds so  hot.” She answered taking his hand and a smile played on her lips.  “Let us cum while we watch her die…slit her throat slowly and painfully.” Adi whispered as she grew close before she allowed Thomas to guide her to her knees, her eyes staring upon the impressive blood drenched shaft in front of her, eyes wondering over it. 

“I’m happy to give as much of it as you wish, my handsome Thomas.” Adi said as she moved forward and brought her mouth upon his shaft, her tongue working to pull off as much gore as she could. Keeping most from going down her thrust, eyes always staring up into her brothers eyes. Her hands moving to grasp his thoughts, gently rubbing them. 

Soon enough she pulled her head back and stood up to kiss Thomas hard on the lips, pushing the cummy gore into his mouth. Hands moving to stroke a very well cleaned cock. Eventually she pulled back to catch a breath of air. “I want…it so bad…seed me deep brother.” she purred against his lips. “Feel how wet my pussy is.” She whimpered 

• Love 1

Thomas drank the mixture of blood, cum and saliva off Adi's tongue with a moan as their arousal increased. This was their secret kiss. The one that made them whole and safe. He could feel them throbbing against Adi's smooth mound and pressed himself to her as if they could be united physically.

At his twin's request, Thomas dropped his hand and pressed it between her legs. "We're so hard too."

He climbed on top of the whimpering, bleeding and terrified co-ed and laid on his back, his ass pressed unevenly between the wound where Adi had removed her breast and the other one that still oozed frothed semen and blood. His cock rose above his flat, muscular belly and he let his legs dangle off the end of the table on either side of Kim's head.

He stroked his glistening cock, "Come on Adi - let's show her how completely we need to be together." He slapped the side of Kim's head with his knee to rouse her. "No, no don't pass out now, you'll miss the best part."

• Love 1

Adi couldn’t help moan as Thomas felt her pussy, his hand always a felt good there, it was the only hand that belonged between her legs. It was his pussy as well, as his fuck was his, they were one in two separate bodies. “Anyways so beautiful when your hard like that….. big T.”she said lovingly, her rare nickname she said when very aroused. 

Adelaide watched as he climbed upon their victim, watching as he set his delicious body in place on Kim. A soft laughing escaped Adi’s lips as he roused Kim from passing it on them. “Coming!” She called as she took hold of the side of the table and pushed herself carefully up on the table, grasping her twin’s arm when it was safe to do so.

“Your in for a good show, you’ll get to see our pretty pussy and how perfectly a big perfect cock fits in it.” Adi hissed as Kim as she straddled her brother, carefully leaning down to kiss Thomas as her hand grasped his cock and she carefully slipped inside her soaking wet pussy. A low moan escaping her lips as she pushed all the way down to hilt him. 

The combined weight of the twins was suffocating Kim. Between blood loss, shock and trauma her breathing was already shallow and Thomas could feel her struggling to inhale.

As Adi sank onto him, enveloping him in that perfect, ecstatic embrace and pressing her warm weight against him he purred into her ear. "Can you feel it?" He guided her hand to their victim's side. "We're fucking her to death." He sneered.

With Adelaide above him, her warm soft skin on his, their sex welded together and the world that separated them, forbade their comfort , judged and ridiculed them dying slowly under their union, Thomas hugged his sister tightly and kissed her, intertwining their tongues.

It could not be more perfect, and he rocked his hips downward and began to fuck his twin in earnest.

Adi nearly cackled when Thomas guiding her hand and spoke. “Seems she’s a weakling….I do hope she lasts.” She replied with a laugh in her throat. She was enjoying her brother’s warmth against her, his cock inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck in return when he hugged her, kissing him back hard. Sweet moans cut off as his tongue invaded her mouth, she wrestled his back in return. 

She adjusted her legs so her calves pressed against Kim’s sides so she could feel her struggled breathing. Adi was panting softly now, nails digging into her brother’s shoulders feeling his cock slamming into her deeply, she was in pure bliss. Her ears picking up Kim’s struggling breathing caused her pussy to clamp hard on his cock. 

Adi adjusted herself so her hand reached to table surface and she picked up the razor blade in her left hand just in case, so they would be ready to slit Kim’s throat. “Please…cum in me….this time…please…” she whispered against his lips as she picked up her pace, moving her hips forwards to meet her brother’s thrusts, her pussy soaking his shaft with her juices. 

"I'm happy to kill her this way." Thomas replied to his twin. Thrusting deep into the wet, welcoming warmth of her perfect pussy. The woman beneath them suffering, dying slowly her vision filled with their matched sex enjoying what she sought to deny them, only added to how good Adi felt.

7 hours ago, Belial Morningstart said:

"Please…cum in me….this time…please…”

"No more for her, I promise." He swore, matching her rhythm and tempo. He felt her squeeze and moaned, "Yeah, baby sis..."

He was close. Driving hard into Adi he threw his head back, slamming the back of his skull iinto Kim's stapled cunt. He thought he could hear the crunch of glass.

What he did hear was Kim wail.

And as Adi sank onto him, he lost himself into the orgasm he shared with her. Joined. Whole. Everything else, destroyed.

"I....hate...being...deprived...of your seed....." she croaked before she nuzzled her head into her brother's neck letting out a cry of pleasure, her walls convulsed and rippled with pleasure as an orgasm took over her, hearing Kim's wail just added to her euphoria. She pressed her pussy down hard on Thomas's dick, feeing as his warm seed flooded her womb and her hole, right where it belonged. She trembled against his slender yet muscular frame, hands pressed against his chest as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked into his face, moving her hands to his cheeks where she would kiss him hard on the lips. "Fuck....your cock....is still pulsing......hnnn." she whispered as she slowly sat up making sure to take her time. 

"Want to end this.....prep her and dump her off....with the stripper bitch? Get a shower....fuck me....and get some sleep inside me? Hmm then in a week or less we can find a couple, if you want?" she whispered against her brother's lips. Slowly Adi turned herself around on her brother's still hard cock, taking up the razor in her hand, she moved her free one to grasp one of his own hands. "Let me know when your ready......let us do it.....as one." she whispered. Once she felt his hand upon her own, she made sure that her brother was steady behind her before she moved her hand aiming and Kim's throat. 

"This is going to be fun....together now....!" Adi cackled as they swung the blade forward, the sharp steel slicing into Kim's throat rather deeply. Bright blood squirted from her severed jugular, spraying Adi in the face, only causing her pussy to clench more. "Ooohhh she is a squirter even with....not much life left....." the female twin exclaimed excitedly, she moved her free hand up and wiped a bit of blood from her eyes, her tongue came out from her mouth and licked her lips before she kissed her brother hard. She watched Kim bleeding out from the corner of her mouth. "I.......fuck..." was all Adi could say as her eyes closed and she bounced a few more times on her brother's cock, feeling his seed lubing his length up some. 

• Love 1

Thomas kissed blood of his twin's cheek as she squeezed so deliciously . He continued to thrust into his sister as they watched Kim's life trickle out, onto the table then the floor.

When the young women expired, Thomas squeezed his sister's breasts. "We've got go." He said sadly, lifting her off his cock reluctantly. The pair worked carefully to clean the corpse and their kill room of evidence. Then they moved Kim's body to the trunk of Ellen's car.

As they headed back to the house Thomas took Adi's hand. "Next ones we do at their house so we can just come home and fuck."

When they found their father and the stripper tangled together in the living room, Thomas dropped his twin's hand, "Wonder what her stripper name is?"

"Gross." He started as he peeled their drugged sire off the young woman. "Shame there's no time to do her properly."

They dumped her in the trunk with Kim to ensure there was plenty of physical evidence on both women. Thomas closed the trunk and hugged Adi., "You want to drive her car or ours?"

She grumbled not wanting to get off her brother but she knew their coach was a hard-ass if they missed practice and Adi didn't want to have to deal with the bastard's temper. She went about helping her brother with the clean up and moving the two cunts to the trunk of Ellen's car. "I will drive their car....." she said softly her mind on other things as she took the keys from Thomas and pulled up the location on the her laptop, memorized it and got into Ellen's car, carefully driving back to her house where she pulled into the woman's driveway looking down at the seedy run down house. "Makes sense for a stripper." she said to herself as she pulled herself out of Ellen's car and headed to the front door unlocking it with Ellen's set of keys while she waited for her brother to drive up with their car. 

She gave a yawn as she moved back and unlocked the trunk, staring down at the two woman with an unamused look upon her face. "Well what do you want to do with them, leave the cunt in the trunk and Ellen in the driver's sear. Or do you want to take the stripper inside and set up in her house? I have a feeling that the cops will be looking for a kill room but it might be better to leave Kim in the trunk." she said to Thomas. Adi turned her head to look back to the open door of the stripper's house thinking to herself, her nose at the smell the stripper was giving off. 

"Seems like she is just as bad as the bastard when it comes to drinking....but I think we should do a junkie couple next, I kind of been wanting to do that for awhile." she whispered before she turned back and looked at her brother. She looked down at her watch to check the time, it was almost twelve am and they had practice at eight in the morning, hopefully that gave them enough time to do what they needed to do. 

Thomas made followed his sister closely. Being this far from her set him on edge and if ANYONE tried to get near her, he would carve their eyes out.

When they got close to the stripper's house Thomas shut off his lights and drove by Adi's lights. He pulled over two houses early and jogged up to Adi's side.

"Let's put her inside. In the shower." He suggested, "Give her a half-assed rinse off so it looks like she tried to clean up but was too wasted to do it right."

He agreed that leaving Kim in the trunk made the most sense.

When they were done he walked Adi back to the car,his arm wrapped around her. "Yeah," he said, nodding in agreement, "a couple would be nice." He opened the passenger door for her, helped her in and closed the door behind her.

"You can nap on the way home, if you want." He offered as he settled into the driver's seat. "You can lay your head in my lap."

It was nearing one when they got home. "Let's get that shower I promised you." Thomas urged in a husky voice as the twins walked up the stairs.

She had ended up taking Thomas on the offer as they made their way home, her head rested softly upon his strong thighs, sleep came easy for her when she was with him. Though she awoke with a start when they came home, sleepily she made her way into the house and up the stairs with Thomas, her body pressed against his the whole time. Adi followed him into the bathroom sleepily, rubbing her eyes as she shut the bathroom door behind her and locked it. Their father was not going to get up anytime soon, even if he did he was going to probably just stagger to his bedroom and pass out again on his nasty bed. 

Adi pulled her clothes off and dumped them into a pile on the floor, setting her phone upon  a small shelf beside the shower. She moved over and turned the warm water on before starting the shower and stepping into the tub. "Can we maybe go hiking tomorrow after practice. Its been awhile since we did that. We shouldn't have swim practice for another two days." Adi said as she turned to look at Thomas when she heard him get in behind her. Adi slowly turned around grabbing a wash cloth she had soaped up and began to wash her brother's chest gently. Her other hand moving down to carefully wash his cock, stroking the his shaft gently and sudsing it up, nimble fingers teasing the veiny shaft. 

"You always get so hard when I wash you up." she laughed softly, her other hand moving over his shoulders then moving around to his back as she pressed their cock in between their bods. "Thomas....I never get tired....of its warmth.....of you...I love you." she whispered as she leaned up and kissed him more gently this time, her hand moving lower upon his back as she ground her flat warm stomach against him. Her silky smooth skin keeping his shaft pinned between them wanting him to get a full clean while giving him the pleasure he so rightfully deserved. "If you want....you can sleep inside me....too." she whispered against his lips.

14 hours ago, Belial Morningstart said:

"If you want....you can sleep inside me....too."

"When haven't I?" He replied, kissing her passionately as he thrust slowly against Adi's soapy belly.

His arms circled around his twin and cupped her round, muscular butt. "I love you too, Adi." He coaxed her around and let their cock rub through the smooth, wet cleft of Adi's ass for a moment as the water poured over her breasts. 

The male twin sank to his knees and kissed Adi's perfect ass cheek, "I haven't eaten you out yet today." He murmured, turning his sister back to face him again.

He kissed the smooth, hairless mound first, working his way south to press his lips to her soft, pink sex. He worked from top to bottom and back, nibbling, licking and probing with eager, practiced lips and tongue.

He closed his eyes and continued to lap at the fragrant folds of their sex, ecstatic to feel Adi's legs against his body, the smooth skin of her thighs and vulva against his cheeks and fill his head with the scent and taste that had always completed him. Without touching himself he was on the verge of cumming again.

Adi stared upon her brother as he got to his knees, feeling his warm lips over her mound. “You haven’t no…are you craving my ass too? You can fuck it if you want….” Adi moaned as she gripped her brother’s hair gently as she felt his lips against her slit. The female twin ground her pussy against her warm lips, letting his tongue probe deep inside her, his sticky seed still deep whin her. Adi smiled as she savoured the thought, knowing he was enjoying himself. 

However Adi ran her hand through his hair a few times before she brought her leg down gently upon his should allowing him better access.”Harder brother….eat me harder…..but don’t waste your see…hold and cum inside me….my ass if you want.” Adi whimpered as she rapidly ground her hips upon his face until she pulled away to stop her orgasm from hitting. 

Carefully she’d move too press her chest against the shower wall, her hands moving back to spread her was cheeks to show her pretty pink but off. “Put it inside my ass brother…please I want you too….fuck me and cum inside me.” She begged him as she looked over her shoulder at Thomas, a needy look upon her face.