The Torture Twins

"I crave you, Adi. Us." He moaned softly into their drooling slit. The water from the shower ran over her skin and into his mouth. Every drop filled him with her, an incremental return toward wholeness. Each bit of them that mingled was a fractional reunification.

He could taste their cum mixed with their cunt and slurped eagerly, consumed by pleasuring his twin, joining with her. When Adi turned around, presenting him the delicate pink rose of her ass, Thomas slid two fingers into her juicy fuck tunnel as his tongue found her tight asshole.

He knew what she wanted and was happy to give it to his sister. "Absolutely, Adelaide." He cooed, kissing up her spine as he worked his way slowly to his feet.

He pressed his cockhead between his twin's spread ass cheeks with a moan as his hand slid over Adi's. He stroked over her hip and puffy, hairless mound to strum her clit and stroke her slit.

He kissed her neck and guided his prick into her waiting sphincter. The right grip of her rubbery ring was delicious and he purred into her ear.

“Thomas….you feel…amazing brother…thank you..” she whimpered softly as she took his cock deep inside her ass. Her hands let her cheeks go and pressed against the wall. “Please….play with my pussy….the way I like it….” She begged Thomas as she leaned back and kissed him hard upon the lips, a low moan escaping her lips only to be muffled by his kiss. 

Adi slowly began to move her hips back against his own as she felt his length deep within her wet tunnel. Her anal walks clamping around him in longing, it had been such a long time since he fucked her here. “Thomas….can you feel it? The way they clamp around you. My hold missed you.” Adi purred as she moved her hips back on his a bit harder. 

Adilade closed her eyes and brought her own hand down to join Thomas’s between her legs, only their fingers knew how to make her cum, how to give her true pleasure. He completed her and he belonged inside her, he calmed her when no one could. She wasn’t truly happy unless Thomas was there, touching her, inside her. 

As his twin's rectum clamped on his cock and her fingers joined his stroking her slit, Thomas leaned forward and sighed. "Yeah, Sissy I can. Can you feel how it makes me throb?"

His chest pressed on her back, the soft skin rubbing against his nipples as he thrust in and out of her ass. His cheek rested against hers and his other hand snaked up to cup her pert breast, his fingers tugged her pink nipple.

Everything about the moment was perfect. The warm, damp air, his sister pulled tight to him and his cock buried in her. He could feel Adi's excitement growing as she thrust back into him.

"Soon, baby sister.... Soon."

“It’s throbbing so crazily inside me…I can feel it well.” She whimpered in reply. A moan escapes her lips as she felt him tugging at her nipple while she bear he’d out heavily, their fingers so close to causing her to cum once more. “It’s…always so hard to hold back when…you fuck me….or play with me.” She moaned out pressing harder into him. 

“Thomas…seed me…seed me deep. Fuck…I wish I could keep it plugged in me.” Adi whispered as she moved her hips harder on his cock, her hips slapping into  his. Her hand gently pushed her twin’s fingers deeper into her slit, her walls clamping around him. Her other hand moved back and she grasped his ass cheek pulling him in deeper.

Soon enough she brought her hand up from her pussy and braced herself against the shower well, her body tensed and she cried out softly as her brother brought her to a climax, he always could get the most powerful ones out of her.  

Adi came! Every time he brought his twin to climax, Thomas felt whole. When he came he lost himself, but when he got her off he knew how good she felt.

His twin's groan, the thrust against him, the clench and shiver: he knew the instant she knew and he fell over the cliff into the little death with Adi.

He could feel their cock, pumping and throbbing, with his fingers that were stroking their pussy walls as his thumb danced on their clit. A tiny sliver remained of his consciousness and it wished it was Adi's fingers too.

Their thick cum flooded into Adi, returning to her what was always hers. Thomas felt their orgasms shake, and heard them moan and mewl. Somewhere the twin's lips were pressed together and the two halves were made whole.

When the ecstasy died away and the reality of their separation returned, Thomas found himself cling to Adi, desperate to maintain their connection.

When the water began to run cold, Thomas turned it off and wrapped his arms around Adi sharing their warmth He hated to pull out of her. Even the echo of that moment, the presence of them being joined, was better than space between them. He finally succumbed, and let their cock slide out of Adi's ass and they climbed out of the tub and dried off.

He walked them to Aldi's room, arm around her, wrapped in the same towel. "We better get some sleep." He said reluctantly and pulled his twin into the bed.

Adi held back a sad whimper but followed her brother out of the shower, shivering from the cold air hitting her hot skin. Though she soon calmed down when she felt him against her as they dried off in the same towel, this bringing a small smile to her lips. She was not looking forward to practice the next day, she rather just spend time with her brother but she knew that wouldn't work either. 

"I just hope coach isn't a hard ass tomorrow or I might put him on our table." she whispered as she slit into bed with her brother and rolled over nuzzling her head under his. "He always looks at me funny along with the other boys on the team.....I wish I could kill them all." Adi confessed as she pressed her body tightly against his own. Her hand reached down and she stroked his cock before pushing him back inside her welcoming pussy. 

She would fall asleep soon enough comforted by the fact her brother was inside her once more and she felt safe and whole in his strong embrace. Though she wondered if she was going to wake up with a surprise quickie in the morning before they headed to practice, she knew she wouldn't mind it at all. 

It was better when they were connected but Thomas could never pull Adi close enough - at least not without hurting her.

He slid their cock back into their pussy and wrapped his arms around his twin. She was tired and fell asleep quickly. The skin that didn't touch her ached with a cold, lonely fire and it took Thomas a bit longer to drift off. 

With sleep came the long quiet. Dreams, if the haunted him at all, we're always gone by morning. There was enough of them united that their brain shut out the ache.

He awoke, hard enveloped by his sister and his limbs entwined with hers. All he could smell was them and he kissed Adi softly as he began to rock gently. "Wake up, sissy," he purred softly.

Adi groaned and opened her eyes as she slowly began to wake. She then let out a moan when she felt their cock moving slowly but deeply inside her. “Morning big brother.” She whispered as she grasped his hands and gently pulled one to her breast and the other to their clit. 

“Oh it feels so good, I love it when you wake me up like this….it’s good to be so close.” She moaned softly as she leaned her head back and kissed her brother hard on the lip, her hips rocking back against his own. “Thomas, please go a bit harder…please.” She whimpered 

She brought her hand up and covered her mouth trying to not make too much noise. “Cum in me please….I can plug it inside me while we practice, would you like they brother?” Adelaide whispered as she moved her head and kissed him once more. He always made her feel so damn horny, her body could never get enough. 

• Love 1

They both loved these morning fucks. Waking up tangled in each other, socketed together felt so good.

He tugged her nipple just enough as her squeezed and rolled it between his fingers. His other hand stroked over her clit, between her lips, across her little pee hole and a long his shaft as it slid in and out. 

He picked up the pace now that Adi was awake and began to fuck his twin harder, "Help me, sissy. Help me rub our perfect cunt. Our balls, our clit and our cock."

Thomas kissed Adi's neck, "I'm going to give you so much cum, even more than when you jacked me off with that stupid bitch's tit." He promised. He could feel a massive load boiling in his balls. They'd rested and woken up joined.

The thought of her, wearing their plug to swim practice drove him wild. He could feel the rest of the team's eyes on her. "Then we'll find some hikers after school."

He was close. 

“Big bro…..I…gonna make me cum….is cum….you…we…are throbbing so good.” Adi moaned as she felt his fingers moving over their genitals. She moaned loaded at the thought of her brother pumping her full of his cum and it being a big load as well. 

She moved her hand down to join his own, pressing on top of his. Carefully moving their fingers over their clit, cock, pussy and balls. “Fuck….fill me up with so much cum, I can’t wait to plug it…fuck!!!” She cried as the moved her head back and kissed him hard on the lips, holding their hands pressed against their connection. 

Adi came hard on his cock, feeling him fill her womb with his seed. She moaned once more before reaching into a drawer by her bed and pulled out a thick round pussy plug with a flat wide bottom. Slowly she pulled off his cock before shoving the plug deep within her. 

“I am going to be so horny during practice. All the guys looking at me but can’t have me, my brothers seed inside me…marking me as his….fuck I love you Thomas.” She whispered as she got up and pulled her swimsuit in before dressing quickly. “Alright get ready and I’ll drive up to practice. “ Adelaide said cheerfully. 

Once they were at the pool she would strip down to her very tight blue bathing suit and met her brother with the rest of the team, slowly she walked past him letting him get a peek at her hard nipples and a hint of her clit against the material of her suit. 

• Love 1

Thomas caressed her hand and the wide base of the plug as she pushed it into her creamy pussy. As it popped in he patted the flat disk that obscured her lower lips. "That's so fucking hot, Adi." He whispered wriggling a finger under it to stroke her soft cuntlip. Their fat cock was already stiffening. It was going to be a long day.

He kissed his sister deeply, pulling her tightly against him before he reluctantly rolled out of bed. "It's tempting to fuck that pretty ass of yours and plug both holes." The world would not wait.

'She's so beautiful.' Thomas thought as the  twins dressed. He touched her often: running his fingers up her spine as she bent to put on her panties, untangling her hair as she pulled on her shirt, hugging her as she tried to button her jeans.

When they were standing on the pool deck, waiting for the coach, Thomas could see the other boys looking at Adi while he feigned looking at another girl. The boys' eyes on Adi filled him with a mixture of rage and pride. The other girl wasn't unattractive but she wasn't Adi, though her nipples peeked through her suit too.

Thomas knew where to look and what to look for and could see the hint of the plug that stretched the twin's pussy so deliciously and sealed their cum inside.

He could feel the bulge growing in his jammers. Savannah seemed to notice. Thomas could see her nipples getting bigger and saw the slight blush.

He gave a small, amused snort and went to the starting block to swim his warm-ups. In the water he concentrated on his form, letting the water, activity and focusing on his stroke armor him against the separation.

When it came time for practice races, Thomas swam hard. He sat at or near the top of the school leaderboards for every event he swam in not because of strength or skill but because he could embrace misery. When others muscles burned, Thomas swam headlong into the pain. That distraction was better than being separated from Adi. Where others feared Thomas found fury. No one knew, but Adelaide destroyed his competition not Thomas.

When he climbed out of the pool at the end of practice Thomas wanted to run to Adi but knew he couldn't. The rest of the school day was the expected misery of aching separation.

When they finally got back to the car he wanted desperately to hold his twin but would have to wait more.

"Shall we head to the mountains to find some hikers?"

• Love 1

Adi could feel her twin’s eyes upon her but she remained steadfast upon listening to her coach’s instruction. Before taking her turn at warmups and so on. However her mind remained on her twin and how she wished she could be intertwined with him, she wished she could stroke her fingers over his strong lithe frame. 

Her eyes wondered slightly to rest upon him after practice, her walls clenching hard upon the plug. Jake, one of the popular boys stood beside Thomas, glanced her way and gave Adi a smile. She raised her brow in return but smiled back, her eyes drifting slightly to Thomas’s crotch, this was unnoticeable to others. 

Her muscles burned as she made her way into the change room, she worked fast to dry off and dress. However she pulled something from the bottom of her bag, something hidden in a cloth bag. She stuffed it into the pocket of her hoodie and made her way to the their car. 

“Hmm I do like the sound of that, yes let us get some hikers but first I have a surprise for you. I’ll drive for a moment.” Adi said getting in the driver’s seat. Where she would drive them out of town to an unused range road, pulling behind some trees for cover. 

“You gave me an idea this morning, here look at this.” She said dropping the cloth bag into has hands. He would find a smaller blue silicone butt plug fall into his hand. “Cum in my ass and plug it? We can find the hikers after.” Adilade whispered as she leaned up kissing Thomas hard, her left hand slipping into his pants. 

She would move her hand gently up and down his shaft before she pulled his cock out and slipped him into her mouth and began to suck him off hard, once he was slicked up she dropped her pants to her knees before she slipped her ass down upon his shaft, moving a free hand of his to her clit.

• Love 1

Thomas reached into the bag and pulled out the smaller plug. He turned the butt plug over in his hand, caressing its curves and feeling its weight, while Adi told him her idea. As she did, their cock began to swell and a smile spread across Thomas's face.

He stopped her as she bent to draw their cock into her mouth. He grabbed the shaft, stroking just behind the flared head, and offered her the plug to suck first.

"Let's plug me while we fuck." He explained, swirling the plug in her mouth as he pushed his own jeans down. He kissed her plugged mouth and turned around in the passenger seat. The male twin pushed his ass to his sister over the center console, his balls on display as they dangled beneath his winking ass hole. "Do it, Adi. Plug my ass hole."

He moaned as she pressed the plug to his anus and stroked their cock as he tried to push back. The console prevented him from forcing himself onto the plug, so he looked over his shoulder to his twin.

Feeling her open the ring of his ass as he looked at her felt every bit as good as fucking. He covered her hand with his and began pushing, As the plug stretched him wider and bored deeper in his ass, he had to stop stroking their cock to keep from spilling their cum on the car seat. He grunted with pleasure as the widest part slipped in and the flat end seated against his sensitive ring.

"We need another one of these." He said, wiggling his plugged butt for Adi, The thought of walking around, both plugged and sharing that knowledge felt like a way to stay connected throughout the day.

Another idea occurred to him as he settled in the seat, feeling the cool weight of the plug shift as he sat on it. "There you go, sissy." He said as she resumed slurping their cock so he could share it with her.

He loved the feel of Adi's plug inside him. What she felt when they were inside her. As she sat on their prick her could feel the hard swell of the plug in their cunt, pressing hard on their cock as it held their seed inside. He could practically see their cum pooled around the big red toy.

With the plug filling his ass, their cock in her, the plug stretching their pussy and the day spent separated, Thomas was grunting and thrusting hard almost as soon as they were joined.

"Always feels like the first time after school." He moaned, He helped Adi stroke their clit and was ready to cum  He kissed the back of her neck as she bounced on their shaft, "Hurry, Adi I'm about to bust."

Moments later he moaned loudly and spilled the contents of his balls into Adi's ass. He held her tight to him, tugging her nipple and pressing his face to her back as he bucked and shook.

"Just crawl over to the driver seat and keep your ass up." He murmured into the smooth skin of her shoulders. "And I'll get us plugged."

He moved quickly, despite wanting to admire Adi's thighs and little hint of pink pussy framing the red base of their filled pussy and the gaping ass.

He pulled the plugged out with a grunt as their cock jumped at the sudden pleasure. He brought it to his lips and sucked it expertly, enjoying both the masculine musk of his ass and the taboo of the lewd act. He didn't get to enjoy it long - they didn't want to waste their cum.

He popped the plug out and gave Adi's ass hole a quick lick to moisten her entrance and recover any spilled seed. He pushed the glistening blue toy into his sister. 

He missed her ass cheek and patted the bases of both toys. "Yeah we need another of those."

He dropped into the passenger seat and wiped his cock with his fingers. He licked off the drop of cum and looked to Adi, "Wanna give it a lock to make sure I didn't miss any then go find some hikers?"

It hadn’t been what she has expected but she’s deal with it. He’s cum far sooner than she had wanted him too but she shrugged it off. She got herself off with a few pinches of her clit. She allowed her brother to push the plug into her a shiver ran down her spine. 

Once inside she’d adjust herself in her seat a pulled her pants up and look at Thomas. “I think you got it all Thomas, we should get to the mountain and get the right hikers.” Adi says softly as she ran a few fingers over his dick. 

“Yep I think you left almost all in my ass and put the rest on your fingers.” She said removing her own and licking the clean. Once his pants were back up she’d turn the car around and speed off down the highway too the local mountain with its multiple hiking trails. 

Adelaide brought them into the parking area, making sure to park close to the trees. She would get out of the drivers side and start to pack what they needed into their packs before closing the back hatch abs handing Thomas’s his. 

“I don’t want you titty fucking this time, it feels like it weakened your stamina. I miss when you take longer to cum and fuck me longer.” She confessed softly before sliding her backpack on. “Let’s go it’s going to get dark in five hours.” Adi muttered as she gripped his hand walking towards a trail with him before letting go. 

All she knew was someone was going to be skinned alive by her. She didn’t care if it was a man or woman, she wanted to make them scream in agony. “Maybe a homo couple tonight…it’s been a while.” she grumbled as she continued to walk. 

Thomas took his sister's hand gently, "Hey, Adi - it's not like that," he began, heading up the trail with her, "sometimes you're just extra sexy and that plug was rubbing against our cock perfectly."

He gave his head a little shake, "We'll find some hikers and drag 'em up to the ravine - I bet the logging chains are still up there. We'll both feel better and we'll fuck long and hard while they suffer, okay?"

They found a spot along a remote trail that was very lightly trafficked. Thomas pointed to the trail, "We can grab 'em here and take them through the brush there, and up the ravine. We can leave the bodies here so we don't have to waste a bunch of time with clean up."

He shouldered his bag and held out his hand for Adi's. "I'll go set up, okay?" He asked, kissing Adi deeply.

"Sorry about earlier, sissy. I know you feel like I rushed you, but fuck, sometimes you're just too fucking hot."

She gripped her brother's hand a bit tighter and ran her free hand through her hair. "I also think it was the plug up your ass hitting your prostrate. But I will get you another plug along with a dildo, I have a sex machine coming soon so your welcome to use that as well." she said softly. Adi raised her brow thinking for a moment before she looked up into his face. "The chains should still be up there, I don't think they ever bothered to remove them all these years but they may be rusty." Adi said as a smirk twisted on her lip. The female twin nodded her head in response her annoyance with him soon vanished, Thomas could always seem to cheer her up and she could never stay annoyed with him long. 

"Alright that sounds like a plan. I don't feel like doing much clean up tonight. But it is a nice night for a good kill, I think I packed everything that we need." Adi replied, her eyes looking about, taking in their environment. She would take his hand again holding it a lot tighter now as she nodded her head once more in response. "Alright I will wait for you to finish and keep an eye out." his twin replied only to kiss him back just as deeply, pressing her tongue into his mouth, hugging him close with her free arm. "You are forgiven and I am sorry for being crabby. I just miss cumming hard and with you. It feels way better than making myself cum, it feels wrong...." she whispered against his lips. 

"Do...do you want to eat it out of my pussy later? To make it up to you?" she asked him softly as she ran her hand gently over his crotch before she stepped back and gave him a bigger smile. "I love you Thomas, so very much. I do hope you know that." Adelaide said with a bigger smile on her lips before she looked around. "I will go take up a lookout in a tree or some bushes for now. I think the hikers should be starting to come up and I can get a better look distance wise if I am in a tree." his twin said as she gently let go of his hand and nodded to him. "I will see you see Big Bro." she said with one final glance and slipped into the forest towards the trail.

Thomas watched Adi climb for a moment and could practically feel the plugs rubbing together inside her with each movement. He gave a knowing, wanting smile as he turned into the trees toward the ravine.

A short hike later and he turned into the mouth between the two rocky hills. Inside the little crevasse spread out to a leaf-covered rocky floor. A pair of large trees grew a dozen yards or so up the draw and Thomas knelt beside one. He swung the packs to the ground and felt around the leaves carefully.

The cold, rusted coated surface of a steel link brushed his questing fingers and a familiar, cruel smile curled the corners of his mouth. He uncovered the chain and shook it free of the leaves that covered it. It was corroded on the surface but the links were all solid. The young man made sure there was a loop all the way around  the tree and enough length to make another couple of wraps. Satisfied the hooks would secure the chain he moved to the other tree and found the other chain.

The male twin uncovered the fire pit that lay a little further up the the hill. He built a small fire and let it burn down while he laid out the twins' tools and prepared the area. He swept it for sticks and twigs most of which he added to the fire. The rest he stacked up neatly. Next he scoured the area around the trees for any potential rocks or sticks. There would be no surprises that he and Adi didn't plan.

Once the kill site was prepared and the fire was just smoldering coals, he cleared the area around the fore pit of leaves and headed back to Adi.

He secreted himself in the brush below Adi so he could explode onto their victims and break a knee. No all there was to do was wait.

Adi looked down at her brother when she heard him approach, she had been watching down the path with a pair of binoculars she had in her backpack. With a softly sigh she leaned more forward on the tree branch doing her best to hold back the plugs as they rubbed together inside her, grinding the thin membrane between her holes. She suddenly sat up as she saw a pair of men walking towards them, one was quite a slender framed man, the other only an inch smaller than Thomas. 

Carefully she slipped down the tree after she put her back pack on and crouched down beside her brother. "I can see two males coming up the path, they are coming around the bend. I can take the smaller one down by myself, the other your really gonna have to hurt. If you need my help let me know, then we can drag them into the bush and to the place you prepared." she said softly before she gave her twin a smirk.

She silently slipped across the path as fast as she could so she would not be seen. And when the time would come Adi slammed into the man's back before gripping him in a choke hold, cutting his airway off so he couldn't scream. She smirked as she shoved him forward her head came around to whisper something in the man's ear, blood draining from his face. He wasn't that much older than the twins, maybe a year or too but he could be mistaken for a woman from afar with his long blonde hair and famine frame. 

Adi looked over see how her brother was doing with the other hiker, wondering if he needed help or not. Carefully she pulled her prey from the path where she would hog tie and gag him. "Do you need any help?" she asked him calmly as she made her way over to her brother. 

• Love 1

Thomas sneered as Adi made her move. He let the bigger guy take one more step. He timed his lunge so he impacted the outside of the man's knee just as he shifted his weight to it.

His shoulder slammed into the joint with a satisfying, wet crunch followed by a confused screech.

"Uh oh, " he cackled, rolling on to of the Queen's chest and jamming his hand over his mouth, "have to be careful on these trails, could twist something and get stuck."

He could feel the twin's cock swelling as he saw the terror and confusion roll across his victim's face.

Ha pulled the handcuffs out of his back pocket with one hand and smashed them down into the prick's face as he began to struggle.

"Cool it, G. Twink boy's got his own problems."

Thomas slammed the cuffs into his temple to ensure he was disoriented and closed the cuffs on the faggot's wrists. Thomas kept his hand over the guy's mouth, and tugged off the sweat towel the hiker had around his neck. 

"Thanks. Not I don't have to remember to take mine back." The male twin smiled as he wadded up one end of it. "Open up."

The hiker shook his head and Thomas snickered, "You can open your mouth or my sister will find parts of your pretty friend to open."

The gay hiker's eyes went wild but Thomas simply drove his knee into his ribs. As he gasped, Thomas stuffed the wadded up towel into his mouth.

"I lied. We'd never rush."

He grabbed the link between the cuffs, stood up and dragged the crippled hiker up the draw to their kill site.

Adi followed silently watching as her pray struggled feebly as she dragged him up with her too the kill site. She was enjoying the fear in his eyes and the muffled whimpers escaping the boys mouth. “Im sure your used to a gag…big boy must tie you up a lot and gag you with his meat.” Adelaide leather coldly. 

“What’s it like….being a jocks play thing? He looks like he’s packing big.” Adi said to the boy guy with a cock of her head. He let out a scared cry behind the gag stuffed in his mouth. This caused her to let out a chuckle before she turned and picked up the pace.

Once  they were at the site she gave her victim a swift kick to the crotch causing him to cry out and squirm from the pain. “Get used to it, this is only the start…” she’s barked coldly. He glared at Adi and mumbled something causing her to crouch down by his face. 

“Say he’s a faggot again and I’ll make you eat your dick while I fuck you with a tree branch.” She warned with a smirk on her face before she kicked dirt in his face and stood up. 

“I think this one is going to be a real mouthy bastard.” She said to Thomas not glancing over her should as she dug around in her pack before grabbing one of the chains. Her eyes wondering over it before she went about securing her victim first knowing Thomas may need help. 

When done she turned and looked at her twin. “What do you need me to do to help you? He’s a big boy, by the looks of it.” She said as she stepped over to stand by her twins side. 

29 minutes ago, Belial Morningstart said:

“Say he’s a faggot again and I’ll make you eat your dick while I fuck you with a tree branch.”

Thomas looked over his shoulder at Adi. "Did he call me a fag?" He chuckled and shook his head as he turned back around. He looked down at the larger guy, "Now, the fun part of this is figuring out who to kill first wile the other watches. Your boyfriend is pushing to get himself done while you watch." He tapped the man's forehead, "But I hate a martyr."

When Adi was done he said

34 minutes ago, Belial Morningstart said:

“What do you need me to do to help you? He’s a big boy, by the looks of it.”

"Yeah, and that leg's not going to bear any weight. I'll hold him up, can you get that chain around his chest, up under his armpits and hooked around back?" He asked, pointing to the chain he'd laid out. "Then we'll uncuff him, and cuff his hands behind the tree."

He pushed his toe against the ruined knee. "That's a life altering injury." He said laughing before he hauled the man to his foot. "Go ahead though, be the hero and try to kick so twinky over there can see what a man you are." Thomas skipped his feet back and threw his weight forward, driving the victim's head against the tree.

He cock his head slightly as the other man's head spun and leaned close. "See, one of us has done this before and has an unfair advantage." He said with a cruel smirk.

As Adi hooked the chain in place, Thomas drove his full weight with the force of both legs into his chest, forcing the air out of his lungs. When the chain was hooked he leaned back. "I don't think you can voluntarily get your lungs than empty - no slipping free, friend."

He pulled Adi to him and kissed her hard on the lips, snaking his tongue into her mouth. He cradled her head, "I love you so much, Adelaide..." He said tapping the plug that sealed their cunt through her jeans. The thought had his cock swelling again and Thomas squeezed his cock through his own pants. "Look what you do to me, sissy." He purred.

He hated letting go of Adi, but Thomas bent and grabbed the other chain. He wrapped one bight over each leg, forcing them apart awkwardly. The guy tried to used his cuffed hands to impede Thomas, but he pushed them away.

"I'm going to kill you." He stood up and shrugged, "Well, maybe she will, but you are going to die. However, pissing me off won't speed that up. Quite the opposite. Sissy and I had a fight so I have some making up to do..." He warned as he unlocked on side of the cuffs.

Terror, confusion and revulsion were clearly warring on his face and Thomas stood, watching, intrigued by what he could see and the thoughts he could not hear but only imagine.

He wrench one arm behind the tree then called for Adi, "Hey, Adi can you give me his other hand, please?"

When they were both restrained, Thomas walked across to the other victim. "Faggot, huh?" He shook his head, "Nah - I guess if we were identical twins, I would be." He said looking over at Adi.

He drove his fist hard into the pit of the guy's stomach. "I honestly don't give a single fuck about who you fuck, so you can lay aside your hope that this is some gay thing. It's not. We just really like hurting people and you won the lottery." He leaned close and whispered in his ear, smelling his expensive cologne mixing with the sweat of fear, "It's kind of a shitty lottery."

He walked back o the center of the clearing and joined Adi. "So, whose dick is bigger?" He asked. He pointed to the smaller, twink and suggested, "Cause I think it's him."

She smirked as her brother antagonized and played with his victim only to cackle when he heard the man's hit trunk of a tree. "Oh...damn he is going to feel that one." Adi laughed her ears hearing the whimpering of her own victim who was squirming against his chains. "Oh are you going to try and save your boyfriend? You are no where near strong enough." she said turning to the twink who glared at her. Adi shrugged and turned back to her brother helping him with the chain, a smirk never leaving her lips. 

Adi could hear the gasp of breath as it left the man's lungs, her lips still curved in a nasty grin as she heard the man struggle. Adelaide was a bit surprised when she felt her brother pull her forward, his lips pressing to hers, his tongue invading her mouth, she immediately left out a low moan and returned the kiss just as hard and deep. Another moaned escaped when she felt him tap at the plug, minor vibrations shooting through her. 

"I love you too big brother....I promise I will help you with that boner later....if it wasn't for the plug in me....my jeans would be damp right now." she purred in return, her eyes staring at his thick erection in his pants. "Sure thing, big bro." she said when he called for her help. She slipped forward helping Thomas get the man's arms cuffed behind a tree, silently watching the guys face. 

"OOhh I heard that one...." Adi said with a cold laugh when she watched her brother punch the younger male. "Keep pissing him off and your making your torture a lot worse. He comes up with some awful fun ways to inflict pain." Adi said to the victim as he gasped trying to catch his breath, glaring up at Thomas. "Keep glaring at him like that and I just might pull your corneas off with my knife." she warned a low growl coming to her throat. 

She sighed standing in the clearing as her eyes went between the two victims. "Between the two of them, I would say your probably right about it being him. Should we cut it off? Should I partly skin it? Or I could give him a nice piercing?" Adelaide asked with a slight cock of the head. She couldn't help but slip her hand down her brother's chest and push her hand into his pants. "I would say you however has the best cock here. Its sure pulsing hard for me." she said gently. 

Adelaide cocked her head to the side watching as the two victims stared at each other, the scared and sad looks upon their faces made her press into her brother. "Just the thought of one watching as we torture and kill the other has my pussy so damn soaked." she whispered into Thomas's ear before letting his cock go and nipping softly at his earlobe. "I did bring the sheep sheers, spiked dildo, nail gun and a few other things, they are in my bag along with the air pump." she whispered into her twin's ear. 

Thomas listened to Adi's suggestions and nodded. "Skin it, I think but the nail gun gives me an idea."

He waffled for a minute about whether he should explain it first of just show her. His cock was swelling thinking about the look of delight he hoped his surprise would bring to her face.

"I want you to see this rather than tell you, okay? I'm pretty sure you're going to love it. While I get things together, can you get their pants off them?"

Thomas quickly connected the portable air tank to the nail gun and stood between the two men. He knew ahead of time what he was going to do, but he watched their faces as they tried to figure out what he was doing.

It was delicious. He could practically see the epic Christian movies playing through their heads. Twink-boy looked angry and his, presumed, lover looked terrified.

He walked over to the bigger guy, "Well, Trevor, that knee's pretty fucked. Think I can fix it?" He asked, squatting in front of him. Thomas looked up, "Oh, I bet this is not what you usually feel when you see a man kneeling in front of you. Learning all kinds of things, aren't we?" He asked in a conversational tone.

He rubbed the pressure safety against Trevor's broken knee several times and smirked. The male twin moved the gun suddenly and shot a nail into the front of his shin.

Trevor went stuff and howled into the towel that stuffed his mouth.

Thomas stood up and shrugged, "Apparently I'm not a doctor."

He turned to Adi, "Adelaide," he began, but the sight of her, here fear thick in the air, their pussy and ass sealed with their cum inside - "fuck, you're beautiful." He interrupted himself.

He took the nail gun to her, "Have a turn - but put one somewhere soft so I can pull it out without it being bent." He kissed her again and whispered, "What would I have to do to see those gorgeous tits?"

He gave her butt a playful squeeze and retrieved the pliers.

• Love 1

Adi raised her brow at her brother wondering what he was thinking, she nodded her head when he spoke. “Alright bro, I can’t wait to see!” She said gleefully as she took up a blade from her pack and walked over to the twinkle. 

She skillfully cut his pants and boxers off with skates if her hand, chuckling as the man screamed behind his gag. She then moved to the bigger make and cut his pants free, leaving his boxers for the time being. 

She watched as her brother knelt between Trevor’s legs, wondering what he was going to do next, smirking at the fear and worry in the man’s face. The trunk struggling the whole time, trying to get at Thomas. 

Adi’s eyed widened with surprise and glee when she heard the gun go off as the man let out a muffled scream. “I think you did a guys job big brother.” Adi responded to him. She met his eyes as she felt her brother gazed upon her. 

Adelaide blushed softly at his comment and took the gun from him. “Hmm you not much….maybe give me your cock later.” She whispered and kisses him back. Before turning to the twink she put the gun and pulled her shirt off, her pert round breasts bounced gently once free.

Adi then turned picking up the gun and made her way over to the twink placing her hand on his junk, pinning the head to the ground she shot a nail trough his shade causing him to shriek in agony.

Igniting him she gripped his right shoulder feeling for a soft spot and let the gun shoot a nail through it, the twink thrashed in pain as he screamed, blood weeping from the entrance hole. 

“Thomas, do you know fucking hot you look when you blow a nail through a fags knee? Really fucking hot, it makes our pussy twitch so hard. “ Adi exclaimed as she stepped forward  so he could touch her breasts as he pleased. 

• Love 1

Thomas licked his lips as Adi drew near, Her bared breasts swayed slightly as she walked across the floor of the ravine. "You look just as hot when you nail one's cock to the ground." He said, tucking his pliers in his back pocket as he stepped behind her. He leaned his head against hers, looking over her shoulder as he lifted her breasts and gently thumbed the nipples.

He thrust his hips forward to press the weight of his rock-hard cock against her plugged ass. "You inspired me with Kim last night." He whispered and turned to stalk towards the boy with his cock nailed to the dirt.

Thomas put the toe of his boot on the guy's cock and a single ball, gently, He grinned down at him, pushed a little weight down and watched him squirm and writhe.  Without moving his foot, Thomas turned his head to look at the other man. "It'll pop like a grape, Trevor." He sneered and pushed a little harder.

Thomas squatted down, forcing more weight onto his toes to maintain his balance. The twink went stiff in agony and his testicle did burst with a wet pop that was hard to hear over the muffled screeching of both men,

Thomas looked at the nail through the boy's cockhead as he considered pulling the nail out. He tapped the nail head with a finger and looked in his smooth, almost girlish face. "Well, Shannon," he said, making up a name for him too, "that was a nice cock - but with that busted nut," Thomas gave a short snicker at the joke, "it's pretty well done."

The elder twin leaned is head to one side and examined the nail in Shannon's shoulder. Thomas glanced over his shoulder at Adi and smiled, The warm smile still lit his face as her turned his attention back to Shannon. "I cannot tell you how much I love my sister." He said, reaching behind him to tug the pliers out of his pocket, "Look at this," he said, closing the pliers on the nail head and twisting back and forth to work it out. "Just like I asked. No bone. Nice straight nail. So fucking good at everything she does." He tugged the nail free.

Thomas leaned in close to Shannon's ear and whispered very softly, "You think your dick got fucked up, watch this." Thomas missed the wild, wide terrified eyes but knew they were there and looked over to Trevor with a smile as her watched the other man react

Thomas walked over to the shifting orange glow of the low fire and worked the nail into the coals. Satisfied that the steel would heat to nearly glowing hot he stood up and stripped off his pants while he waited.

HIs cock sprang free, hard and thick. "It was never this nice, I'm afraid, boys. But, for what it's worth, I'd rather die that let anyone except Adi touch it." He looked at Adi, "Isn't that right, Sissy?"

Thomas sauntered to his sister and bent to kiss her nipples before he continued to Trevor. The twin stood in front of the chained fag and stroked his cock for a moment, watching Trevor's eyes. "Bet you'd like our nice cock up your ass," He shook his head and bent down to pick up a knife. "Never would have happened." He pointed back and forth between himself and Adi. "Strictly ours."

Thomas cut Trevor's boxers away carefully and threw the knife into the ground beside his own foot. Thomas took Trevor's cock in his hand and began to stroke it carefully. "I know you're scared - but your lizard brain doesn't really get that, The nerves down there still work, It will take a bit, but little Trevor will get hard."

"Adi, could you grab those pliers and bring me that nail?"

He looked over at Adi as her continued to work his hand over Trevor's rapidly stiffening cock. "See?" He asked as he took the pliers from Adi.

He bit his lip as he continued to pump Trevor's hard cock. Thomas watched his eyes, and grinned.

He pressed the red hot point of the nail into Trevor's dick hole and forced it down as it sizzled and Trevor spasmed, his entire body tensing against the chains and the tree. "Adi, you really do inspire me to be my best.: Thomas sighed as he let go of Trevor's frying prick do her could admire his handiwork.

Thomas shook his head as shock, adrenaline and endorphins washed through Trevor. "I'm pretty sure that sucked." He stalked over to Shannon and squatted in front of him. "I so think he got it worse. Wonder how Adi's going to even things out?"

Thomas stood up and joined Adi. "Fuck, that got me so hot! Smelled like a barbeque, Sorry I had to jerk him like that, but there was no way I could get it all the way in soft, Almost as good as that screw, right?"

• Love 1