๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‹๐’พ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”

Your Character = Dangerous - borderline mentally insane stalker (Male Dom preferred for this fantasy)

My Character = Your dream girl (will discuss to best find the best aesthetic for your pleasure)

Kinks: Breath-play, temperature play, BDSM, breeding/impregnation, Abuse, some blood play, corruption, Master and Pet, obsessive ownership, Shibari, pain and passion, size and age/power dynamic.ย 

Can be fantasy or modern; sci-fi even if the story fits just right. Our characters could be strangers or neighbors; it's a mystery and I would love to solve it with you. I prefer longer roleplays with lots of delicious details. I am in need of a partner who is willing to exert their dominance and break my character into being their perfect little whore for their pleasure alone. Like everyone I have myย preferences so please look them over and see if they are to your liking so we can align better.ย 

• Like 1

ร—
ร—

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up