Child of the Wind Breezes In!

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams Arno, hopefully EcchiDreams will be a lot better for mobile users when the next big update comes out. :) I understand it can feel quite clunky. Pet peeves... Well there may indeed be bugs, generally speaking though when they're reported to me I try to fix them as quickly as possible. Not many people tell me though, and if I don't know about it, I can't fix it.

How long have you been roleplaying for? and what's your favourate style of roleplaying?

Awesome. I'm rarely on a pc with internet so this helps a lot. And its not as chunky as most mobile sites :)

Been rping for about 6 years now, was mainly on Eliteskills, but most of my rp partners drifted away. I'm just thrilled by stories and the idea of making one. I usually do fantasy, but have a story in the making that is a combo of it with scifi and philosophy.

Manni, my avatar is the summon beast named Arno from Summon Night Sword Craft Story 2 for the GBA. I loved the adorable androdgynous half-beast so much I made an adorable much more gender appropriate character in his/her likeness.