Baldur's Gate 3

Just a simple thread to talk about BG3!
Decided I wanna share my character.
Archee the Bard who is a Seladrine Drow. I'm still pretty early in the game so I don't have clothes I wanna show off right now.
So enjoy a nude + portrait. Yes, she is very colorful lol.

My plan is to fuck all the characters I can. But Astarion is trying very hard to steal my heart to himself.

image.png?ex=6531b5cf&is=651f40cf&hm=a7fimage.png?ex=6531b603&is=651f4103&hm=ddd

9 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Someday I will probably give this a shot.  But I still have to get through 1 and 2, which I've had for years, but barely made any progress on.

That’s fair. I haven’t played the previous ones but I also don’t own them either. 

3 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Someday I will probably give this a shot.  But I still have to get through 1 and 2, which I've had for years, but barely made any progress on.

Haha I still have NeverWinter's Night. I only finished the first part of the game, then had to resinstall it because my computer broke down, and after that I was never able to really get back into it. I love games, but I have a huge backload of games that are 20+ years that I still haven't finshed yet. Worse, after so many years, I also want to play the old games again that I did finish, but I siply can't get back into it.

On 10/6/2023 at 1:06 AM, Imouto Kanna said:

Just a simple thread to talk about BG3!
Decided I wanna share my character.
Archee the Bard who is a Seladrine Drow. I'm still pretty early in the game so I don't have clothes I wanna show off right now.
So enjoy a nude + portrait. Yes, she is very colorful lol.

My plan is to fuck all the characters I can. But Astarion is trying very hard to steal my heart to himself.

image.png?ex=6531b5cf&is=651f40cf&hm=a7fimage.png?ex=6531b603&is=651f4103&hm=ddd

Interesting design. She's certainly a colourful Drow if I ever saw one. I made a Dark Urge Paladin Half-Orc myself, but it took some hours to realise I forgot to change the default name. Luckily that's now possible with the magic mirror.

image.png?ex=65357cdb&is=652307db&hm=a7cimage.png?ex=65357cef&is=652307ef&hm=35e

6 minutes ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

Interesting design. She's certainly a colourful Drow if I ever saw one. I made a Dark Urge Paladin Half-Orc myself, but it took some hours to realise I forgot to change the default name. Luckily that's now possible with the magic mirror.

image.png?ex=65357cdb&is=652307db&hm=a7cimage.png?ex=65357cef&is=652307ef&hm=35e

Looking good!

I'm sure she's an anomaly of her people with how colorful she is lol

On 05/10/2023 at 18:26, Imouto Kanna said:

That’s fair. I haven’t played the previous ones but I also don’t own them either. 

I’m aware 3 is not as direct a sequel as 1 and 2 are, and I am already aware a certain big twist for the first game.  But as a matter of principal do want to get through them in order at some point.  Did buy this one a few days ago though.  Should probably give it a test to see how well the current computer can handle it.  It is several years old.

26 minutes ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

She'll certainly stand out from the Drow crowd lol

Yeah.. I do feel a bit weird going so far away from the Drow's usual design. But I do love how she came out!

21 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I’m aware 3 is not as direct a sequel as 1 and 2 are, and I am already aware a certain big twist for the first game.  But as a matter of principal do want to get through them in order at some point.  Did buy this one a few days ago though.  Should probably give it a test to see how well the current computer can handle it.  It is several years old.

Oh man I remember hearing back when BG3 first came out it was frying people's computers! @_@ so scary

2 minutes ago, Imouto Kanna said:

Yeah.. I do feel a bit weird going so far away from the Drow's usual design. But I do love how she came out!

Oh man I remember hearing back when BG3 first came out it was frying people's computers! @_@ so scary

Luckily Larian added the magic mirror if you ever do feel like you want to change things up with her design.

And I think the issue was with a particular GPU from a particular manufacturer. Would have to look up which one it was specifically, but I recall hearing the manufacturer was at fault for it, not BG3. A faulty heat sync or something. Sucks for the people it happened to though.

25 minutes ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

Luckily Larian added the magic mirror if you ever do feel like you want to change things up with her design.

And I think the issue was with a particular GPU from a particular manufacturer. Would have to look up which one it was specifically, but I recall hearing the manufacturer was at fault for it, not BG3. A faulty heat sync or something. Sucks for the people it happened to though.

Yeah I am so happy they added the magic mirror. I do get attached to my characters but sometimes I wanna change my mind.

Oh that makes sense, sorry for the possible fear mongering!

6 minutes ago, Imouto Kanna said:

Yeah I am so happy they added the magic mirror. I do get attached to my characters but sometimes I wanna change my mind.

Oh that makes sense, sorry for the possible fear mongering!

Oh yeah, same here. Usually, it's just a different hairstyle or something if I do make changes.

Don't worry about it. Better to be safe than sorry, after all!

Archived