Persona 5

No, you don't. It can be used to remote play a ps4.

It comes with a vita cart slot, a memory card slot, an hdmi port, a usb to micro usb port, and a plug-in for an out-let. I have mine plugged in and set up. I just finished playing some Rogue Legacy, and Danganronpa. It's just a Vita. The guy who told you it wasn't is very wrong.

Awesomesauce... now I need to rub this info into gamestop's face :P

Plus cool new game by Atlus coming out called Lost Dimensions. Features an ally/betrayal system like Virtue's Last Reward, but its not as limited as that game since everything is long term and not paradoxed.

Atlus has never let anyone down with their games, so I look forward to it >:)

And the Zero Escape series is by far one of the best I've played. Kinda got an idea of where ZE3 will take place, but I feel that gameplay might change drastically for the new setting I envision.

But they haven't let us down so far, so I worry not.

Where will it take place? Also I'm sure we are on the same pace.

Hopefully you're thinking back in the present with Sigma and Phi kicking ass in Zero's anarchist style army. Also revolving around Junpie being the first man on mars.

If I'm wrong correct me o3o

because I actually felt it'd keep the 1st person aspect and vn aspect, but be more like a doom game with cut scenes and puzzles

Lots of that are pretty well known facts, I just can't pronounce Junpie's last name, that and if one ain't played 999, they won't know who Junpie is(I knew it was him after he met Clover and Alice). The whole Anarchist thing is plainly seen on Sigma's jumpsuit too, and Phi mentions being his partner.

Antihero. Kinda like how shadow is to sonic, the antihero does what they believe is right and are often renegades, but they aren't villains, though the option is a little to close for comfort.

I feel this one will follow a Kaito Kid/Asene Lupin style story. Double life robin hoods that hide in plain sight by day kick ass by night. Backstory might hold much significance since the main character doesn't show novice skills. Obviously his parents are on the lamb and he's hiding out with a local contact. Also our female lead is Dutch by what her name suggests.

Id love for several thief references in the game, cooler even if they make a call back to The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion's Grey Fox. I believe there might be hundreds of heists with several times fighting a new detective chasing you, so eventually they'll cameo a P4 detective(Yu Naoto or Dojima maybe). Could have dlcs that expand the days in game with more heists to do.

Id go far enough to say Naoto could cameo, I mean if you know anything about Lupin-esq stories. Lupin fought Homes on several occasions and Kaito had his fair shares of run ins with Jimmy/Conan. It isn't farfetched to think Naoto could show up near the end or a dlc heist, hounding our protagonists for more than one reason. As for Adachi, protagonists could be contracted to prison break him, only to find he likes prison life and have to fight him.

Theme is Red and has an overall renegade vibe to it. The main character's persona is Arsene Lupin, a French Gentleman Thief from the Sherlock era of stories, even ran into Sherlock on many occasions. Obviously the plot will involve heists as every other plot followed the Persona's lore behind it(Orpheus climbed Tartarus to save his wife, Izanagi traveled to the underworld to save his wife then banished her after he saw she was ugly).

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm excited that we get Tuxedo Mask as the main character, I always wondered what he did before/after sailor moon.

But in all seriousness, this game looks way better than the last two main persona games, I like the more dynamic dungeons and stealth stuff. I also noticed Demons are back as enemies and not the shadows. I'm curious if they are just gonna return to roots with demons or if it's going to be some kind of enemy persona (seeing that most persona are just based on the Demons from SMT).

I really wish the series would go back to it's darker story roots, maybe bring back Nyarlthotep and Philemon as the two major driving factors to each side. Cause they were major players in the old Personas, but have been cut out since 3 (besides Philemon keeping his butterfly form and being a save point). Nyarly was probably the best (or at least most successful) villain in the main series. 

​Also there has been some theories that the MC is the kid for persona 3, I forget his name, be he is one of the first characters you encounter in the game, and there is a lot of similarities, especially when the MC in this game is wearing that striped shirt. It also seems captivity is going to play a major role. With the shackles, prison uniform and even the velvet room is a giant bird cage in this game, I wonder how well that will play into the story.

I really enjoyed and disliked both styles of persona games for very different reasons. So I'm hoping this one takes some leaps and melds some of the better stuff between the two.

Actually, the two driving forces have always been there. Just more like godly manipulation.

As for the MC, he's a new guy entirely, just similar looks to Pharos/Ryoji/Vincent, for obvious reasons that most of Japan are generic dark haired Asians. That's not stereotyping that's fact.

I hope they touch on more plot points touched by the previous games, also Kei Nanjo needs to return.

Yeah I understand that they are always there, It's at least obvious with Philemon cause he is the blue butterfly in 3 and 4, but they have not had any direct influence like in the older games. I hear Nyarlthotep mentioned in Arena, sadly I didn't ever play it because I'm not a huge fighting game fan, but like I said, I am sure neither has had any direct connection to the games like in the old ones.

Also yeah I am not sure about the MC, I just remember that theory floating around right after that trailer came out, and I haven't been following the game to well after that, mainly because I didn't think I would have a system to play the game on before it came out so I didn't even want to think about it.

Archived