Challenge 24 "In Costume" Poll   

4 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Whose entry was your favorite?

• Minorikawa
    • Aura
    • SataiRolePlayingGuy
    • Nan-Yo

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2023 at 04:00 AM

QUICK HALLOWEEN CHALLENGES

We'll be posting 3 quick Halloween-themed challenges with shorter than usual deadlines and smaller prizes, but the idea is to GET WRITING!!

THE CHALLENGE

For the "In Costume" challenge, write something inspired by the phrase "in costume" - is it a kid trick or treating? the girl at the party in the slutty nurse/vampire/whatever costume? something that is inhuman but people assume is in costume? 

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Tuesday, 24 Oct, 2023

Limits

• 1 entry per person

Prizes

• 1st Place: 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 500 EcchiCredits

BONUS PRIZE!

If you can place 1st or 2nd in at least 2 of the 3 challenges, you'll get to write a short rp with me, Izzy! I'm dipping my toes back in and offering myself up as a prize! Yes, the math works out so that there can be multiple winners! Obviously, you don't have to write something with me, but the prize is non-transferrable. Use it or lose it.

The bonus prize has been retracted due to it being a bad idea.

Edited by IsabellaRose
removed "short" because there is no actual word limit and apparently it was misleading

Double, double, toil and trouble, it was Halloween night and the witch's brew boiled. Hilda lived on the outskirts of what used to be a quiet little hamlet, up the hill and in the forest where seclusion was her comfort. Blessed with long life due to the witch's pact with darkness, she kept to herself and studied, researched, and experimented with her magicks. It wasn't often she came into contact with the humans in the valley below, and for over a century that was perfectly fine with her. After all, regular mortals abhorred witches, liked to burn them, drown them, crush them under stone. No thank you, she preferred to sneak on in when she required ingredients that were a bit more difficult to fetch on her own.

Things had been changing as of late, though. The humans were growing fearless, with the loud and disruptive shots of firearms far different from those she had known ringing through the trees more frequently. Young adults also began to walk, wander, and make camp more frequently, too. It was becoming disruptive to her work, and she had to waste more and more ingredients just to keep her hut hidden from the eyes of all who passed by. The town had been growing, evidently some academy that was founded some five or six decades ago had drawn more business to the town, more residents, and now it bustled far more than those old days of quaint little farms and houses.

Yet these were not her concerns this night! It was all Hallow's Eve and the moon was large and orange in the sky! Such celestial conveniences were rare, and thus it was this night she yearned to finally try out the Hallow's Brew once again. A concoction able to enhance one's connection to the mystic magicks of nature, she had failed it the last time. She yearned for success, to have as great a supply of the potion as she could, and so studied the recipe annually, even practiced, in preparation for a night such as this. Scales of a snake, teeth of the bear, moss from a cave, and fur of a boar, just some of the components necessary to boil down into the thick, cream-like soup to bottle up. Reaching to her side she snatched the bottle of Seed of Man and tipped it just enough to let a few drops out... a... a few...

She upended the whole bottle and still nothing would pour. Shook it, even, and still no seed did drip. She knew the stuff could be thick and it was most disgusting when it dried, but her bottles were enchanted to keep the samples as fresh as when first unleashed. No, looking at the bottle, its contents were empty. Clean out. With a frustrated grunt she slammed the glass on the table. She'd have to go out and get another supply.

Spoiler

"Fangor!" she calls, summoning forth her old, lazy looking St. Bernard, the poor mutt seeming to drag himself more than walk on his own. "Come, make sure the fire keeps burning hot." She snaps her finger and points to her bellows on the floor, positioned so she can press down on it with her foot. Fangor limps and drags forward, confirming the command by dropping his whole head onto the bellows, only to then slide off and lay there as if waiting for eternal slumber. "Good dog," Hilda nodded, and with that she fetched her broom.

For a moment she thought the land had fallen away and the stars in the sky shone above and below, but as her broom sped her through the cold heights of October's chill sky she came to realize the town had grown exponentially since last she gaze upon it. It bustled with business and crowds towards the university and town center, though calming somewhat the further towards its exterior you had gotten. She decided the best location for her would be somewhere in the middle, somewhere bustling but not over-crowded. She landed her broom in an empty yard, doing her best to avoid the eyes of the locals. She at least knew that a woman riding a broom would trigger their superstitions, but she thought nothing of how out of place her outfit would be. Of course, who could know? As she stepped out of an alley between townhomes and into the street, no one seemed garbed in consistent attire. Well, save maybe the women. No matter what they wore it seemed to show an abundance of flesh, an attribute that was once an easy mark for witches and their "scandalous" ways.

Hilda walked down the street, gaining a few whistles and calls her way, but she ignored them. She was on a mission. She needed one virile looking man to give her a copious supply of seed. She spotted a rather large house filled with revelers, young men and women socializing in the yard and walking in and out of the front door. She nodded, making her way inside, immediately struck by the smell of incense and cannabis. Is this a town of witches? she questioned to herself, the environment greatly changed from when she last wandered into what was a quiet little hamlet. She was finding it hard to concentrate, a deep line of bass bursting through speakers with nary another instrument capable of being heard, bodies swaying and rocking into one another in dances of seduction, as if to directly communicate one's sexual prowess in ways once forbidden. She hardly noticed all the people shouting "Great costume!", thinking they were speaking of someone else as she wore no disguise. Yet she certainly felt a hand reach up her skirt and grasp at her soft, round ass, causing her to jump and squeak. Whirling around she looked about the room for who dared violate her space, but the crowd was so thick and no expression of guilt was worn on any faces.

Seeking some space she wove her way through the crowd and into the first empty room she could find. Leaving the door open, she stepped past what looked to be a basin and sat down on a lidded seat. After a few moments she realized she was sitting inside an indoor outhouse, far cleaner than any she'd ever seen before. In fact, it was quite pretty considering all the things that typically happened in such a space.

"Hey, you uh, you using the toilet?" came a sudden voice from the doorway. She turned, a bearded young man wearing a bandana and some green-and-brown blotted outfit standing at the inhouse entrance.

"Apologies, I just needed a place to sit and rest," she said. "I can leave if you nee-" she began, but at this reply the man grinned, stepping inside and shutting the door behind him. He stepped forward, only a couple strides necessary to close the distance, a finger reaching forward to tilt the wide brim of her hat up.

"Y'know, I'm one of the judges of the costume contest," he says with a smile, his eyes wandering down into the crevice of her breasts. Hilda didn't know anything about a costume contest, but she knew about judges. They were the sorts that usually ruled whether someone was a witch or not, killing so many innocent out of superstitious paranoia. This judge, on the other hand, seemed less interested in persecution as she could see the swell in his pants before her eyes. A virile specimen indeed. So, as he lifted her hat away and placed it upon the basin beside her, she lifted her fingers and began to unfasten the belt.

"Oh shit," the man smiled, his own fingers reaching down to assist with the newfangled buttons and seals they keep on pants now. What an ever-changing world. He pulled his own pants down to his thighs, her head jolting back as his cock sprang upwards into the air and swayed slightly. "You really want that gift card, don't you?" She had no idea what he had been talking about. Costume contests, gift cards, none of it mattered. Her prize was the seed she needed as an ingredient, and the source was right here before her. Leaning forward her lips wrapped around the crown of the man's cock, swirling swiftly, probing against his slit before starting to pass her lips up and down his length. "Oh, damn, girl!" he sighed, his hands both reaching down to grasp onto her soft, round, still concealed breasts.

She reached one hand up, two fingers and thumb gripping the base while pinky and ring fingers lifted up, almost like daintily holding a tea cup. She stroked towards her diving mouth, bobbing back and forth at a decent pace, tongue swirling the crown each time she pulled back and wriggling side-to-side as she dove forward, teasing the entrance of her throat. Though the bass still shook the walls and door, the soft sound of her lips smacking and gliding along his rigid flesh still filled the room. His fingers squeezed and gripped onto her breasts tightly as she worked, expecting her current pace and methods to coax him to completion rather soon. Yet his massaging, grasping, tugging hands on her large breasts caused her to moan softly, almost as if his touch were a comfort. Which, to some extent, it might have been. It had been so long since she'd laid with another.

Hilda released his cock, her hands rising to plant themselves on his thighs. She turned her head to the side as she dove down only to twist back the other way, pushing as far as she could manage without gagging, her throat closing and squeezing before twisting on the knob and pulling away, her tongue still wriggling. The man gasped, saying something about being a sexy little slut, but the words meant nothing. She let out another soft moan as his right hand released her left breast and slid through her hair, holding the back of her head. He tried to nudge her, urge her, but she was already working at her own pace. Her hands slipped forwards and behind, nails digging into his bare ass, feeling the muscles tighten and clench each time she dove down and swallowed. He gasped and groaned, she moaned lustfully, there was a knock at the door, and it went ignored as she dove faster and faster, twisting her head, screwing the knob with her throat and tickling with her tongue.

His hand suddenly pushed her forward, fingers gripping the back of her head painfully, her eyes popping open. Her nails dug into the flesh of his ass to punish him, but as his body shook and he moaned loudly enough to compete with the music outside. Unexpectedly, her throat was suddenly being splashed and coated in the thick, salty cream of his seed. Reflexively she swallowed, eyes closing, moaning in satisfaction as she collected her prize. Her tongue kept wriggling, swallowing every droplet. As the flood became a trickling drip, his hand fell away from her lengthy pale tresses, grip on her breast relaxing, and she slowly continued to suck as he softened between her lips.

"Fuck, baby," he man sighed, falling back against the wall with a thud. She simply smirked, an expression of conquest writ upon her face. With a heavy sigh he began to pull his pants up, buckling himself back up. "I'm gonna have to tell the other judges about you," he grinned wide. "You'll be workin' for that prize tonight." She quirked an eyebrow at his choice of words, her thumb swiping along her lip, catching some spittle she hadn't even realized drooled out of her mouth. Then, as he was leaving, her eyes widened.

Prize. Her prize.

"Dammit!" she exclaimed, stomping her feet against the tiled floor. With a huff she leaned forward, elbow on her knee and chin on her fist. She had gotten so into it she forgot to collect her specimen! How could she be so careless? She was in the middle of a grumbling session when a knock came upon the door, and a fellow dressed in rags with pale make-up, as if imitating a corpse rotted and walking on two legs.

"I heard you're, uh... really hoping to win that contest?" he asked, this one more nervous than the last. She sighed, and gestured for him to enter. He didn't look so virile, but whatever this contest was, well, it might at least help her collect enough samples to last her several decades. Just... maybe stick to the hands, or the breasts, from now on...

Edited by Minorikawa
  • Haha 1

• Senior Staff

105821392_p0_master1200.png?ex=6544fa11&

Forgiven

I try my best to be pure. I try my best to be good. I try my best to align with my Lord. I am not of this world of temptation, so it's only natural that I feel out of place and that I'm dirtied by such impure thoughts. That the corruption of this world would creep into my mind and bring light to ideas that are best kept in the shadows... But it was Halloween and I was supposed to dress up like a monster, right? Surely no fault would be had to dress like this. It's just some plastic horns, so it's not like I'm making a statement or anything. Being a woman of God even dressed like this, surely I can reach those who don't know Him and spread his grace through loving care.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate the "pure". I try my best to avoid them. I rebel against God at every opportunity. The only thing I know is this world of the flesh, so it's only natural that I would feel right at home using others and being used myself. That the wonders of this world would seize my heart and hide away all those things that used to bother me... But it was Halloween and I was supposed to dress up like a monster, right? Surely some fun would be had dressing like this. It may be a plastic halo, but I'm definitely sending a message. Being a rebel against God dressed like this, surely I can catch those hypocrites in their tracks and show them how to really live.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our eyes met from across the room and something clicked. Her halo really brought together her whole look. I thought she was beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and grew embarrassed whenever our eyes met. I felt ashamed... it was the first time I'd ever sinned against my Lord in this way...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Our eyes met from across the room and something clicked. She looked so nervous and out of place. I thought she was cute. I adored the way she immediately looked away every time our eyes met, so I looked at her as much as I could. I felt aroused... it was the first time I'd ever had such an obvious opportunity...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As she approached, my heart raced and my mouth turned dry... perhaps it was the way I dressed that made her so bold... perhaps she thought I was just... that kind of girl. Maybe... just this once... I could act now and be forgiven later...

~~~~xxxx~~~~

As I approached, my heart raced with excitement... I knew that look from so many other girls... perhaps she thought she was just... dirty. Maybe... just this once... I could teach her and change her forever...

xxxxxx~~~~xxxxxx

When she reached me, no words needed to be spoken. Before I knew it, my hand was in hers and I was against the wall. Contrasting with her angelic appearance, she had a lustful smile across her face and it left me aroused. I could tell she was no lover of God. There was no way I could resist. And when her lips met mine, my heart burst with excitement. It was wrong, but why did it feel so right?

~~xx~~xx~~xx~~

When I reached her, no words needed to be spoken. Before I knew it, her hand was in mine and she was against the wall. Contrasting with her demonic appearance, she was nervous and afraid. I could tell she was just another innocent Christian. There was no way I could resist. And when my lips met hers, I felt her whole world change and it only aroused me even more. It was right, so why would she believe otherwise?

xx~~xx~~xx~~xx

I could teach her.

I could show her.

As our tongues intertwined, I'd realized how far this had gone. And at no point was I ever ready to stop. I couldn't understand why, or why I felt no conviction... maybe I just didn't want to. Maybe it wasn't actually sinful at all? Maybe I had everything wrong all this time... maybe I truly was a lover of women.

As our tongues intertwined, I'd realized how far this had gone. And at no point did I ever have the intention to stop. I didn't want to. This wasn't wrong at all. I knew it from the very beginning. This girl had no idea who she really was.

All I wanted was to be hers.

She was mine, and that was all I wanted.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~

And then I stopped. I looked at that demon, I looked at that angel and I finally understood. I didn't have to be ashamed of being a sinner. And I didn't have to hate the hypocrites. I was a lesbian and that didn't make me a demon. I was a Christian, and that didn't make me an angel. I just smiled to myself. It was all so silly. It didn't make any more sense than it did before, but it didn't matter to me anymore, either. Neither of them were just a fantasy. This was just who I was. I rose to my feet and decided to put both the halo and the horns on at once. An angel tainted by sin, and a demon finding peace.

I didn't need to ask for forgiveness, Jesus had already given that to me long ago. The only one who had yet to forgive me was myself. And it was finally time.

I looked at that demon and that angel and I spoke.

"I'm sorry. I forgive you. I love you."

**I'm mixing a few sources here, an old private bulletin plus characters from other stories (public and private)**

It was the new big fad.  ‘Cosplay taken to the next level’.  A full body suit, you synced to an image and it made you into a copy of the character.  Play some samples and it would shift your voice.  As long as it was human shape and in average human size, it could do anything.  You could be any character you want, no matter who it was…even the opposite gender.

There was a big Halloween event.  He had been invited to it, everyone was expected to bring a suit, pick a character…with a twist.  Everyone was picking a character of the opposite gender.  The implication being you were supposed to get some action, feel what it was like for the opposite gender.  He chose from a new hit series.  Alexandrine Deforest.  An older magical girl, last survivor of a previous generation.  Trying to rebuild her life and find a new team.

He, ‘she’, arrived at the party location, a nice looking hotel rented out for the occasion.  It certainly felt like a Halloween party at another level.  A huge mix of people, resembling so many fiction settings, popular and obscure.  Some tried to be more in character than others.  Of course most people knew what they were looking for.  She was expected to find a ‘man’, a woman in man form technically.  She was nervous about it.  It felt so weird.  But there was a curiosity, to feel what it was like as a woman, with a man.  Knowing the man was really a woman under the suit made it a little more appealing.

She made her way through the crowd, giving short introductions, getting used to her new voice.  She was not really sure what she was looking for.  Eventually she felt an aggressive slap to her ass.  She looked back to see an impressive figure.  From a series of novels she was familiar with.  The figure was one Emperor Urbanus, of the Empire of Vanoria.  A powerful, cruel empire.  Known for enslaving its conquests…and putting the women through a sexual sort of slavery.

”I know your kind.”  He spoke.  At least somewhat in-character.  “A broken woman.  You have been beaten in war.  Your comrades slaughtered.  You feel dull inside, worthless…”  Did she want to go this far.  She was sure he would be very rough with her, though not nearly as rough as if they were really in his story.  “…Give me something to fight for, make me feel…I will call you master.”  She answered, semi-in character as well.

He took her up to a room, they quickly undressed and she was forced to her knees, to see the shaft, erect, pointing at her.  “Go on, earn your place at my side.”  He insisted.  It felt weird, but she took it into her mouth.  Sucked on it various ways.  Following his advice, bobbing her head, feeling it with her tongue.  He did not let her escape the experience of tasting and swallowing it.  He wondered how much that was in character, or the woman under the suit wanting him to experience it.

They went at it for some hours.  Urbanus aggressively had his way with Alexandrine.  On her back, on her hands and knees.  He pulled her hair, slapped her a little, spanked her.  And did not hold back in the repeated pounding her gave her.  She was no virgin, but this was different.  The pleasure intense.  Half way through, she had started calling him master, playfully at first, more genuinely as they went.  She had never felt like this before. She felt she could get lost in this.

It continued after the party.  The suits would be put on, and they would meet in various times and places.  Alexandrine would forget her old life temporary.  Forget she was a man.  Forget the modern world.  She became a woman dedicated to pleasing her ‘master’.  All the troubles of the real world temporarily abandoned, to feel the pleasure of him inside her.  It was a secret thing between the two of them, neither had any idea who the other person was for real, except ‘Alexandrine’ was a man and ‘Urbanus’ a woman.  They were fine with that though.  This was their little escape,  To temporarily become very different people.  Overtime it became ‘darker’.  More intense BDSM, embracing the master/slave aspect.  Sometimes Alexandrine was shared with other men.  She did not know if they were really men or not, and she did not care either.  It felt too good, too right,

**Alexandrine**

spacer.png

**Emperor Urbanus of Vanoria**

spacer.png

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy

Fleece.

As the color of leaves changed, as usual this time of year, the adults started preparing for that frightful evening where little monsters would set sight upon their humble abodes to harass and plunder. Harriet Lamb sighed as she helped her husband carry down the Halloween decorations from their attic, five large boxes in all. Their neighbors had already started on their houses, and she didn't want them to gossip about her again. Who could've known that being a little late decking out your house would have caused such a ruckus? Didn't she care about traditions? What was wrong with her family?

They were newcomers to the town back then and had made a bad first impression, but it would be different this year! They would adapt and show people that they weren't different! She smiled ruefully. Yes, she was good at adapting. Born Harriet Rue, the oldest of three siblings, she married the man of her dreams fifteen years ago and took his name. He was her soulmate, and they had more in common than they didn't. He was a man that could roll with the punches, and just like her, he was quick to adapt and always ready to try new things. His own family, immigrants just like hers, had been part of the early settlers that had arrived in America. Back then, they had been known as Laham, but as with so many other Jews, they had changed their surname to fit in.

"You're not planning to just sit there while me and your dad do all the work, are you lambchop?" Harriet put the box of Halloween decorations down on the kitchen table with a heavy thump. Chloé looked up from the comic she was reading and gave her a bewildered look. The young girl apparently had expected that she would have to help out, and she seemed lost at what to do now. Harriet sighed again. Chloé was such an awkward kid. Their daughter had plenty of friends now, but that was only because she and her husband had laid the groundwork first and befriended the parents of those kids. Why was that girl unable to do even something simple like that? So unlike her mom and dad, Chloé simply wasn't able to read a room and adapt.

"Here, you can start with this box while I help your dad bring down more." She told the little girl and left. Poor, unfortunate little Chloé and her equally unfortunate little friends. A child that did not help out was a child that would be without. So all the little monsters were doing as they were told, doing their chores. Yes, it was a sight to behold. But where one story begins, another one ends. This time of year was a time of festivity, a time of lament. October, November, not far from December, little monsters descend, and none come from heaven.

It was in the middle of the month—no, a little later in fact. Halloween was on the doorstep, but before that was National Nut Day. What did it celebrate? John wasn't really sure, but it was as good an excuse as any to party. More than a little drunk, he had followed this smoking hot girl into one of the bedrooms of the large house they gathered in. The music outside was loud, but all he could hear was her voice as she told him to undress. What was her name again? Maeve? Theresa? No, she had definitely said it was Bella. Right? His underwear soon joined his pants and the rest of his clothes on the floor.

"Why don't you remove that costume and come suck on these nuts, Bella?" In his drunken haze, he was sure that he finally understood what this holiday was all about. The young woman just giggled and started taking off her sexy goth lolita outfit. As she came closer, her dress dropped to the floor, soon joined by her underwear and then her skin.

Edited by Nan-Yo