A Pink Shooting Star~

Hello everyone! My name is Estella! I am 25, soon to be 26, I am an artist, programer, and writer working on my own games that I hope to publish in the near future! I enjoy anime, video games and spicy foods! I am also Transgender and identify as Female! :) 

I joined this forum once long ago, but well, I don't think I ever really managed to click with anyone or make any friends and kind of vanished... I couldn't honestly remember my old profile name so I made a new profile for a new start! ^^

With that in mind you may be wondering why then that I would decide to return? Well, without going into too much detail, my life isn't really in a great place right now... I'm in a new situation in a new place, I'm frustrated, scared and confused and really need an outlet right now to help me escape... I remembered this forum and I remembered people were really nice and friendly, even though at the time I didn't manage to get to know anyone that well... I still had a good time last time so I hope to get to know you all better this time! :D Nice to meet you all again!

~Estella Pink~

Welcome back, or just welcome. Considering you're new here again. I hope you have a good time here and can meet plenty of people you can click with. Hopefully your life gets to a better place soon, and if you make a game that gets published I'll play it!