ellow there everyone ^.^

Hello everyone :)

I am new here of course ^.^ and new to an online hentai/rp community been trying to find one to get settled with for the past few months actually for girlfriend and myself to join up with.

Her and I are fans of hentai/rp we shared our interests together and have been meaning to find an online community to mingle with and get to know.

I look forward to getting to meet some friends and hopefully get my girlfriend here too ^.^

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams; although I feel the need to remind you of the Terms of Service which clearly states that EcchiDreams is not a dating site. If it just happens then yay's all-round by all means, but if you're here to solely find a girlfriend then you're setting yourself up to be very disappointed. That all said - Welcome. :)

I hope to see you around and if you come across any site related problems or have any questions about our community and the likes then don't hesitate in contacting me, I'll be more than happy to help.

Edited by Wolfie

oh shoot! I do apologize!! I typed that out really wrong there!!

Allow me to clarify what I was saying. Sorry I guess I should have signed up and posted this thread after getting some sleep. My english went to hell lol!

What I mean was that My Girlfriend (IRL) and I have been looking for a online community to interact with and share out interests and I do look forwarding to refering her to sign up here as well. (Getting her here)

Once again I am sorry for the way I typed earlier and can understand as to how that could be taken the way it was.

Thank you for the welcome otherwise :)