Post-Apocalyptic-Male shortage/Extinction

(Tags set are only a small fraction, this one is mainly One male, and 1-Undefined Women, but 1-1 can work, I would prefer to be the male, and I respond rather quickly as long as i’m not busy, Shorter messages preferred to prolong the story but i’m okay with “just sex”

(Plot)

Its 2034, in recent years earth was hit by an Asteroid that was infectious, the certain chemical became airborne and specifically targeted men across the world, over 94% of earths males died within months of the spread. Those who survived began to be hunted in search of a cure, but eventually the search for a cure ceased as women began to grow hungry for sexual intercourse, the world has become a Post-Apocalyptic wasteland, remaining males have turned to hiding. The women have began making Tribes of their own, hunting parties for food and males roam the world and areas.

(Setting)

A campfire lit in the middle of the woods, the sounds of nature ring out as a lone Male sits on a makeshift seat next to the fire. The Male has survived for 4 years since the outbreak, he’s survived being captured after escaping from a laboratory which was previously used to research a cure. Its dark out as the Male is silently eating, as the Male is eating unbeknownst to him A (few) girl(s) follows the light of a campfire, slowly creeping up using the soft dirt to silent step around, finally reaching the camp and spotting the Male

(Notes:

Easier if there were more than one female, but 1 on 1 is entirely possible, this is a more realistic roleplay with real emotions and physical attributes, meaning pain should be real and injuries (rare) may occur, Food and Water will not be a very common necessity for story sake (aka. doesn’t need water/food often) 

(Making starter)

I sit alone on my semi-structural bench, carved from a downed tree. I am eating a ration while silently listening to the sounds of crickets chirping and fire crackling, the sound of my clothes brushing together as i move. I stare into the fire while I eat, feeling lost as loneliness has been a prominent issue. 

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up