General OOC Discussion!

I was going to say "I am just waiting for a reply" but holy shit... I didn't expect this news this morning. Sorry to hear, Mysthero. You have something far more important to focus on so it's alright, really. I do hope it will not end the way it sounds, though. Take care of yourself first before anything else. I wish everything will be fine for you. ><

• ^ This 1

Okay folks, umm... I appreciate all the support. I really do.

I scheduled my surgery for June 7th. So that's fun.

I spent the last couple of days doing some preparation, making plans, all the... what ifs. Fucking depressing.

I had some drinks and kinda came to the conclusion, it's not like I'm dying. So I need to get my head out of my ass and give yall more lewd opportunities. ❤️ im going to get some sleep and then come back refreshed to give yall some writing.

Again I'm sorry. Yall have been so patient and deserve a much better club owner but I promise to do better. ❤️

• Love 4