Medical check up

Ivy giggled, not expecting the doctor to voice such commentary out loud. She was a strange woman. “Well yours are a quite a nice size as well,” she remarked, grinning. Her laughter seemed to disrupt Sonja’s hold and the clasp popped open again.Oops,” she whispered, giggling even more. She took a deep breath, trying to keep still so it could be closed again, but it was difficult. “I appreciate the help, again.”

she squeaks as the clasp popped out of her hands she stared a the woman's breasts before blushing as ivy complimented hers " they are....smaller though" she squeaked out grabbing the clasps again and finally pulling them together getting the bra back on to the woman.

Sonja's eyes dart up to ivy  "i-i-i-it i-i-is n-n-no problem"

• Haha 1

“Smaller isn’t a bad thing and honey, I think you ought to take a closer look because I don’t think they’re that much smaller at all,” Ivy pointed out. She started to pull on her cropped shirt when she noticed the doctor stammering again. “Hey, is there something about me that makes you nervous?” She questioned, head tilting to the side slightly. She took a step forward, placing a hand on Sonja’s shoulder, her emerald eyes clouding with concern. “I felt like we were getting closer, you know? But you started acting strange towards the end of the examination. You can tell me.”

“Ohhhh hahaha, you’re so sweet Sonja!” Ivy gushed, exuberantly pulling the woman into a tight hug. Their chests smashed together and Ivy swayed slightly in the embrace. Unbeknownst to her, the action had made her darn bra snap open again but she didn’t notice right away. “Thank you! And here I thought I’d done something wrong. I think we’re going to be fast friends especially if you keep complimenting me,” she giggled. “Anyways don’t be nervous. I’m just Ivy. Plus we’re probably going to be seeing a lot of each other. I’m kind of a klutz,” she admitted, pulling back and rubbing the back of her head as she laughed nervously. “Oh darn! This stupid bra just won’t stay on! What do you think? Should I just go without? You don’t think I’ll offend anyone do you?”

sonja squeaks out in surprise her face now just red as Ivy hugged into her. sonja notice how the woman's soft breasts now smashed against hers

Sonja blushed as she noticed ivy's bra came off " shouldn't offend anyone" she blushed "if you want to" she said looking up at ivy " umm" she tried to think of something to say but she couldn't she rarely worked with other women especially one as beautiful as Ivy here but sahe guessed being friends is alright, though sonja had to remember ivy was 10 years older than her so maybe friends would happen but then again her old mercenary mates once told her that just a sign of experience

and truith be told Ivy could do with a larger bra if the one she had kept popping open " nyet i do not think anyone will be offended if you go without" silently cursing herself to be a liottle perverted with that thought

• Haha 1

“Oh good! Honestly bras are so constricting but unfortunately they are necessary most often than not,” Ivy murmured. Grinning she peeled off her bra, and then put on her shirt again. Her nipples were fairly visible but once she pulled her overalls up no one would be able to see them. “Oh wow, I hadn’t realized how thin and see through this shirt was. And it’s a bit more cropped than I remember,” she said, pointing out her underboob and the almost sheer cotton shirt. She finally pulled up her overalls, and fussed with her hair a bit, checking the mirror to make sure she was presentable. “Okay, I’ll finally get out of your hair. Like I said, come by my lab and visit me when you can, okay Sonja?”

"ok" she said softly as  she waved goodbye watching Ivy leave. once the door slammed shut again and sonja was alone in her lab she let out a sigh her hands shook she muttered to ehrself how she was a good doctor turned into a stammering mess. sonja leaned against her counter " she was pretty though and Ivy never left her mind she honestly wanted to burying her face in a scarf....... or perhaps a nice pair of....... she shook her head again

"naughty naughty" she muttered as she walks around the corner blushing she looks at herself in the mirror ivy said she was fine but she couldnt help but feel jealous sonja tok her coat and top off looking at her own breasts " maybe they were fine"

• Love 1

Sonja squeezes her own breasts her face a soft red as she sat down. Sonja looked around her lab trying to get ivy out of her head for the time being needless to say it wasn't working. Images played in her head sonja softly whimpered as her right hand trailed down into her pants softly rubbing against her pussy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up