F4M Post-Apocalyptic slave trade!

Hey! It’s been a while since I played out something particularly nasty, and I have to admit I’ve started to crave it again…  I want to explore some heavy non con, light to medium violence, mindbreak, hypnosis, slave markets, forced impreg and some grosser kinks depending on your limits. My only limit is extreme violence, (loss of limbs, excessive blood, etc)

My idea will include a lot of non-con scenes, so please move along if you are not willing to go there. Now, into the actual plot.

In the not so distant future, a plague has broken out on planet earth. The virus has effectively wiped out the female population. Birth rates dropped, and society collapsed. Now, the world has regressed to an almost medieval savagery. Men dominate over the wasteland, and various warlords rule over their respective territories. Women are seen as an extremely rare commodity, and are thus hunted down by merchant parties called “Patrols” once found, they are taken to the markets to be tested for fertility and sold off to the highest bidder. After that, whatever warlord now owns them does whatever they want to them until they’re dead. Some are placed into breeding farms, where they are impregnated over and over again to “rebuild population”.  

I would play Lara Wilson, a 19 year old girl surviving in the heart of the destroyed and looted New York City. Born to a breeding farm, Her mother escaped the cruel establishment and fled to the ruins of New York. There, she raised Lara and taught her about the world they lived in. When Lara was just thirteen, her mother was found by a patrol and presumably taken back to her warlord for punishment. Ever since then, Lara has been on the run from the patrol that took her mother. If she were to get caught, a young woman like her would be sold to the highest bidder, theres no telling what the warlords would do if they got their grimy hands on her fertile body.

The roleplay would be a bad end scenario for Lara, where despite her best efforts, she is captured by the patrol and taken to the markets to be slaved away. Where she goes from there is up to you! I’m up to most any kinks you want to include, and I’m up for wherever you want the story to go. I’m looking for a partner to play out a narrator type role as well as any important character besides Lara, (the patrol, slave bidders, warlords etc.) Please ask any questions you have in a message, I hope that we can work something out!

~I’ll be waiting for you ❤️

• Love 1

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I’d be interested in talking about this, seeing where it goes.  But will have to wait for tomorrow.  Won’t be up much longer.

Great! I’d love to hear from you!

• Love 1

So I’m probably up for just about anything you want to include here.  Just how ‘gross’ do want to go?  Are you thinking we play out the capture?  Would the patrols be expected to have their way with her?  Keep her pure (or at least a little purer) for her buyer.  Putting her on the farm could be fun, but also willing to go with a buyer who keeps him for herself (maybe occasionally sharing).

• Love 1

8 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Just how ‘gross’ do want to go?  Are you thinking we play out the capture? 

First one depends on how fucked up the person she is sold to is, (I prefer the more fucked up side.) for example, if she tries to resist various forms of sexual torture could ensue, extreme bondage and anal/ vaginal stretching and things like that I think are really hot. I feel like playing out the capture would definitely be fun, as for if the capturers would have their way with her, I’d say that they probably would, either as a punishment for resisting or just because they don’t get that opportunity often. I’m a big fan of multiple people on one, so breeding farms are fun for that, but that could also be included in smaller groups. Honestly up to you in terms of what you’re into.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up