Love! Magic! Peace! Light! The Magical Girl (and Knight) Convention!

Mitsuko continued in this way for a while, sometimes the feeling of her tongue taking another lick of her nipple as she sucked it. Her hand was also massaging and squeezing her other breast, wanting to get a good feel of it with her fingers, her palm, her grasp. She felt her own breasts, sometimes. She knew the texture but it wasn't hers now but Jumi's. Teasingly, she moved her fingers to punch her nipple gently, getting a better feel of it with her finger tips. Then she traced around her areola and pushed against it like it was a button.

The schoolgirl was being playful but so delicate, despite her lack of experience or perhaps because of it. She wanted Jumi to feel her lovely touch and not a rough or greedy one. Her body was for her to enjoy, after all. After playing a bit, Mitsuko pulled back from her sucking and gave a tender lick on her nipple again, soon moving to the other breast. She could have switched directly to it but instead wanted to give her more of what she had been doing, softly kissing between her breasts and gently leaned her face against her smooth skin.

Rubbing her face against her slowly, she gave a small lick before she moved on to her other breast and licked around her areola just the same as she did with the other. Then Mitsuko licked against her nipple and started sucking her anew, putting her other hand to work to tease and enjoy the feeling of the breast she had licked before. She had no experience but she had seen it in doujins and doing it all now with Jumi left her face flushed but her spirit unstoppable. She wanted to taste all of her from head to toes, make this cute girl her candy...

Mitsuko felt so lucky, her heart could be felt beating fast against Jumi... This Lenneth had almost ruined her day but thanks to her, she had met with Jumi and would grow stronger from it. A part of her wanted to never let go of her... She would follow her wherever she would go. Jumi had effectively managed to charm her but it was a good thing. As she was getting lost in her thoughts for a second, she nibbled Jumi's nipple slightly, licking the tip before she sucked a little harder, getting into it but hopefully making Jumi enjoy it as well.

• Love 2

There was a bond growing.  But hopefully Mitsuko was not jealous.  It was unlikely Jumi was going to attach herself to one person, no matter cute that girl might be. Hopefully Jumi could teach her to be the same to a degree, at least occasionally have another girl or two with them.  Probably not a boy.  Jumi figured she would have to see those on her own.  But yes, she spend more time with this girl too.  Was happy they would be living together.

But for now, enjoy the moment.  Just the two of them.  Inexperienced as she might be, Mitsuko’s touch was pleasing.  She was content to let Mitsuko linger on her breasts as long as she wanted.  She just laid there.  Eyes closed, but smiling.  Occasionally making soft moans as Mitsuko’s mouth especially worked.  A quick happy squeal as the teeth lightly nibbled.  Of course she was still transformed, even if nude.  Made her body stronger.  Jumi did like the gentle touch, but Mitsuko did not have to worry about accidentally hurting her.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

Mitsuko finally stopped after a bit but still took a last lick at her nipple before she kissed this one breast and looked up. "I-I hope you enjoyed it... I will start moving lower, now...", she warned her friend, to let her know of where she was going. Sliding down slowly, she still made sure to enjoy the scent and skin as she moved, kissing her midriff first then a bit lower to her belly, blushing a bit as she kissed then licked her navel. Mitsuko really wanted to have a taste of every inches... But not literally. Just... what she felt would feel or taste nice.

Going lower became difficult as she was heading to an area she only knew by education and what she had seen of fantasy... Besides the fact she was licked there, kissed by the lips of another pussy and brought to a powerful orgasm before she even fingered herself, feeling inside... It was different when she had to look at another girl's pussy and not simply from afar, casually. Mitsuko kissed Jumi's pelvis and moved sideways slightly to kiss the inner thigh of the girl, licking her leg and letting her know that she was growing close to her pussy.

Her eyes finally turned their gaze to Jumi's lower lips... Her face turned red again, seeing the result of sex with her from close. She was free to explore it as she liked, though. Hopefully Jumi would not mind if she looked first. Or rather, took it slowly. Mitsuko brought her fingers to her pussy and felt around her folds, feeling the juices and the softness of her lips. She rubbed, gently first, playfully moving her fingers around before she touched her clit but watched for Jumi's reaction while she rub it. Then, Mitsuko tried to spread her pussy...

At first, she only looked, being quite embarrassed that she felt so perverted but she didn't stop. Mitsuko looked at the details that formed their most secret area. The urethra, where they peed from, and her vagina... It was teasing yet haunting to think that Jumi probably was penetrated, violated, sexually dominated there... Yet... Her pussy was so beautiful. Getting herself horny from looking and thinking about it, she let go of her spread lips for a bit. The scent was so teasing and tempting, though. "J-jumi...", she said before she started licking...

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

It had been quite the exhausting night for the little rabbit. Four boys at once. Rin too. If it weren't for the unusually powerful regenerative capabilities of her Demon blood Emi might have been quite sore! Of course it had its downsides too. One could never fully get used to having sex. It would always hurt a little at first. But the upsides far outweighed that minor inconvenience, even more so once she'd finally managed to get used to it.

In any case the small magical girl had woken very early, even before Rin had. She was just used to little sleep. When she had been on the run it had been the most dangerous part of any day. Unfortunately it did leave her more tired throughout the day, and she ended up taking very short, light naps. It had also meant either waiting for Rin to wake or leaving to explore when there were very few people around. Today she had chosen the latter. Rin deserved some time to relax on her own as well!

Exploring the place hadn't taken too much time. With her ability she could even peek into locked rooms! Eventually she had decided to venture outside onto the rooftop in order to watch the sunrise. Watch it she had, but so comfortable had the warmth of the sun's rays been that she had ended up napping not long afterwards. It had been a pleasant moment of peace.

Ears perked up, nose wiggled, and with a jolt Emi found herself sitting up awake. She smelled smoke. The little bunny looked around tiredly and noticed smoke coming from nearby. Standing to her feet and stretching out with a quiet yawn Emi carefully stepped her way over, crouching down when she neared the edge of the roof. In the window below sat a very large, very muscular man. Not the one she knew, but also kind of similar in some ways.

"Good morning" the rabbit mumbled tiredly, fist moving up to rub the sleep from her right eye. Tired Emi was, thankfully, a little more open to new people, at least in this setting anyhow. Nobody would be stupid enough to attack her here! Probably!

• Love 2

Rin counted each inch as it pushed further inside. She was feeling a hint of it.  Though neither of them would feel the true pleasure, until Azreal started properly fucking her.  The cold of the shaft, it spread deep into her.  She thought it might hurt.  But surprisingly, she just wanted more.  But it seemed he wanted to take his time, fully penetrating her.  “…More…deeper… fill me completely.”  She wanted it.  Like the boys before.  It felt natural.  A man was meant to be inside her here.

• Love 3

It had been nice.  Jumi would have been happy if she lingered, but she was looking forward to what was coming.  “You did well.  I’m sure you will continue to.”  The slow lowering.  It did not please her directly.  But it was turning her on.  Knowing where she was going.  Would Mitsuko try to imitate what she had done to her, or try doing her own thing?  Jumi wanted her to do what she wanted.  Touch her in the ways she most wanted to.

She was getting wet again as Mitsuko got close, began touching her.  But at least at the start, using fingers instead of her tongue.  It twitched towards Mitsuko, a soft moan, as the clit was touched.  “It’s all yours tonight.  Explore it as much as you want.  However you want.  See how it is getting wet…just for you.”  She started breathing heavily as the licking began, eager to see where it would go.

• Love 2

Azreal seeing Rin becoming a begging mess in his cock made him smirk in delight l. "Alright Моя маленькая звездочка ((My Little Star)) I'll give you everything I have under one condition. The next time we fuck I get to fuck you both as male and female." He whispered into her ear pulling out so just the tip was teasing her entrance with small thrusts before he slammed his hips against hers burying all 8 inches deep into Rin's tight wet pussy. His balls slammed against her entrance as he smirked pulling out to tip before slamming into her again. He was waiting for his answer before he'd pound her into complete submit and let her enjoy being used by him.

• Love 3

Rin let out a groan as it plunged in, obediently counting.  A hint of what was coming.  An act of great pleasure for both of them.  She bit her lip at the condition though.  Why did he want her as a boy so badly?  She did not want it.  Or was it something else she was scared of?  Learning what might have always been the truth, but she was in denial about.

Was this body the real her in more ways than one?  Were Alexandrine and Emi right about her after all?  If they were, she might as well embrace it.  If she was not, this act would not change her.

Next time?  She would see him again?  She had time to prepare?  She lifted her head towards him.  But she kept her eyes.  “…Next time…I’ll do it.  Please take me now.”  She wanted to feel it desperately, the greatest pleasure a girl could feel.  Perhaps a deeper awakening.  When she found Emi again, would she no longer be just pretending to be a girl.

• Love 3

"Yes Моя маленькая звездочка ((My Little Star)) as you wish. Your knight will pleasure you till you beg fot me to stop." He whispered into her ear before gripping her hips and driving his length deep into her. 

The power that coursed through his thrusts reached Rin's very core. His piercings rubbing against every sweet spot inside her. He massaged her hips watching her react as he didn't let up. His balls slapped against her wet entrance showing he was enjoying him. "Yes...yes just like that. Enjoy my cock and the cold tip as it claims you as mine." He moaned bending down to lick, suck and pleasure Rin's nipples. This made the head of his cock kiss the entrance to her womb. "Once I fill you with my cum you'll tell me everything. The pleasure I give you will make it so and if you're good and give your Knight information he seeks everytimw.we meet I'll pleasure you just like this hard fast and deep."

• Love 3

Rin let out a yearning moan.  Loud long.  She felt this as a boy, from the other side.  But this was new, so much more intense.  Union of Knight and Magical Girl.  A much more intense union of man and woman.  It was amazing.  Most importantly, it felt right, natural.  Lingering resistance to enjoying sex with men was fading.  She was sure she would still do it as a boy at times.  There were advantages to having both sets.  But she was going to want a lot more of this.  More of this man, and others.  Emi better be ready, her friend and teammate was only going to become pushier for finding boys together.

Fill her with cum.  Chance of a child, that was why this felt so good.  It was tempting, but not yet.  She still had the ultimate birth control too.  But she wanted to feel, knowing how much he would fill her womb with.  She did not really get what he meant by telling everything, all she knew was she wanted more.  She gave no words yet, just loudly moaning as he pounded away.

• Love 3

"That's it give into the pleasure. Gods you feel amazing. If you desire you could be mine, all mine.....my wife...my play thing." He moaned while driving his cock to hit the entrance of her womb with every thrust. "In my family if you were my wife and were blessed to have a heir with magical powers we'd ne fucking for three days and three nights Моя маленькая звездочка ((My Little Star))" He growled huskly into her ear before giving no warning and speeding up his thrusts once more rocking her tiny body against the wall and himself. The area filling with her Rin's moist lewd pussy noises and his ball slapping against her skin. Their moans complimenting eachother as the magical bond between Knight and Magical Girl arose with each thrust bringing them both closer to climax. 

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Mitsuko tasted Jumi's juices on her tongue but also felt the softness of her pussy. All of it together made her feel so happy to be given this chance to play like this with her. She was understandably hesitant at first, exploring with her tongue as she wandered about, licking her lips and even her clit some, daring to go as far as kissing it and sucking on it gently. She was not being too rough since she did not want to overwhelm her friend, if the effect of touching her own clit earlier was of any example. Giving it another lick, she moved to the folds of her pussy once more, not caring that her juices may stain her face as she did all of this. Then Mitsuko pulled back slightly and reached to Jumi's thighs with her hands, grasping at them.

This was the moment for the next step... Mitsuko had loved the taste and scent, so far. She wanted more... Leaning in close, she used her tongue to lick the folds then dig deeper, having to kiss Jumi's pussy with her own lips to feel inside, first licking her urethra as it was the easiest to reach, giving it a bit of love before she started doing what Jumi was doing to her before or she was guessing. It was hard to tell what the Fairy really did to her exactly from her perspective but licking her pussy was the certainty of it. And so, Mitsuko started doing the same, feeling her inside with her tongue, tasting her juices and what she could touch. Her hands on Jumi's thighs held a little tighter as she was slowly getting to eat her out.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 2

Rin was not quite that easy to seduce.  Though the images did roll through her head.  This man's wife.  A mother.  Technically Elie's aunt, by marriage.  To be a mother, go through pregnancy, birth.  She pictured it.  Maybe someday.  Maybe someday...with him?  It was not completely impossible.  But the seed had been planted in the back of her mind.  It might not grow, especially if she learned the truth quick.  This was not the perfect circumstances, that caused Alexandrine to completely give in to Exzelcryth.  But the temptation, small as it was, was there.  Though that three days thing was growing increasingly tempting to the girl she was becoming.

Perhaps it was just the newness of the intensity, of truly wanting this for the first time, or maybe his size and skill.  A mix of it all?  Whatever the case, Rin was quickly getting very hot, very wet.  She had already felt a girl's orgasm, with the boys earlier, but she had a feeling this was going to be much more intense.  She wanted to feel every drop he could fill her with, so much warmer that the shaft working her up.  More importantly, it might not be the end.  This Knight was different.  An orgasm would not stop him unless he wanted it to end.  He also had not made her scream his name yet.

• Love 3

"Oh someone is getting wetter is the image of me breeding you into the bed that tempting. It could all be yours. You just need to say the words. Scream my name and I'll.give you the world." He said his sliver tongue slithering a bit. He moves away from wall and used this strenght to bounce her on his cock. Each thrust kissing her have the very tip of his cock enter her womb. He feel his need for her growing. The need to control this girl or boy. He wanted to bend him to his whim. "Yes just like that Моя маленькая звездочка ((My Little Star)). Show me how badly you want it. How badly you need my cock. Show me how badly you want me to paint your insides white with my cum." He said speeding up his thrusts to faster then any boy Rin had every had. 

• Love 3

Mitsuko was not entirely copying her, doing what she wanted.  Jumi liked that.  She could feel the desire in Mitsuko’s movements.  Attention on the clit, which Jumi had held off on, managing to bring Mitsuko to orgasm without it.  She moaned a little louder, her hips reflexively moving towards Mitsuko as she sucked it.

Then the push inside.  The urethra?  That was an interesting choice, unsure if it hinted anything.  It was a little hot to have her tongue playing with it.  Then the plunge in.  “Mmm that’s right…really get in there…explore.”  She mostly wanted to let Mitsuko do what she wanted, but Jumi had a feeling this was just encouraging that.

• Love 2

Rin was far from agreeing to it in reality.  But the idea was kind of hot.  At the moment, there was nothing wrong with the fantasy of doing it with man.  This was who she was?  Her dream was not just being a ‘magical’ girl?  All she needed was the right body to realize it?  She no longer had any doubt she would feel the same in her other body.  But this was her true form in more than one sense.

Scream his name?  He was making her feel good enough to consider it.  Especially as orgasm grew closer and closer.  Would he keep going if she screamed it?  Fill her repeatedly?  Leave her leaking as they did it.  Any reluctance passed as the shock came.  “Ahh!  Ahh!  Aaazreaalll!!!”  It came out as her body shook, a pleasure unlike anything she could imagine.  But she wanted more.  Wanted to feel his seed flood her.  To feel him keep going after, make her feel that again.

• Love 3

"That's it. That's it yes....oh gods yes your sweet voice screaming my name. Do it again." He moaned driving his cock home and into her womb as it twitched and pulsed inside her. "So close once more Моя маленькая звездочка ((My Little Star))" He said kissing her neck before claiming her lips once more. The magical power flowing through them as sparks seemed to appear. Azreal was letting his pent up need go and in a few moments his seed would deep inside Rin. He couldn't help but fuck her tigth eneterance to her womb making his cock twitch uncontrolly before his cock grew warm. His seed spilling into her as he held her close to his chest. "Yes my little star take every drop my seed deep within you." He panted kissing her neck and cheek.

• Love 3

Mitsuko was getting a really tasteful time but she was not as experienced as Jumi. Still, hearts could almost be seen in her eyes as she enjoyed the warmth and juices of her friend while she was licking her inside. Jumi seemed to like it as well, with the way she reacted. Then she was told to get in there and explore, so casually... So naturally... Magical girls meant exploring more of their sexuality and while Mitsuko was shy to even show her body at first, she was pleasantly loving her time, now. Obeying Jumi, she leaned her face against her pussy and allowed her tongue to lick inside like she was licking a candy. She soon even closed her eyes as she was getting comfortable with what she was doing to her.

Mitsuko felt hot, herself. Her own pussy was getting wet and wanting once more shamelessly. The noises she was making by licking Jumi so intently didn't help her body calm down. After a bit, she gave her vagina a short break to lick up to her clit, going by her urethra again before she sucked on her clit and even nibbled it delicately. Getting bold with what she was doing to her, she opened her eyes to enjoy the sight as her hands tightened their grasps on Jumi's thighs. Mitsuko then pulled back slightly as juices dripped from her lips and chin. She pushed Jumi's legs upward with unusual strength but still gently then leaned back in, thrusting her tongue inside Jumi's pussy once more, locking the girl into position.

At this moment, Mitsuko was licking rougher, wanting to pleasure Jumi more, wanting her to come for her. She was not as good as she was, to look for her most pleasuring spot, but she was trying to make her feel good anyway. Her hands held Jumi's legs spread for better access but also because Mitsuko had seen the position from one of her yuri fantasies and she wanted to finish her friend in such manner. She already had dared go so far, she did not want to disappoint Jumi, who had allowed her to do whatever she liked to her, to fulfill her fantasies through her. Therefore, Mitsuko was giving her all, closing her eyes again, and ate Jumi's cute pussy out, loving every seconds of it, hoping it was the same for Jumi.

• Love 2

Rin’s legs wrapped tighter as she felt it.  So much more than the other boys.  Flooding her insides.  Thick, warm.  She tilted her slightly, letting him kiss.  It felt good..  He was still so hard, inside her.  He could easily start another round, if he wanted to, she hoped he would, but would he.  “…M…more?…” She asked, while panting.  No longer caring if anyone walked in and watched them.  If Emi, Alexandrine or anyone else she knew saw her.  She had a feeling this was going to be shorter than the next time.  But was it already done, or would he give her more?

• Love 3

Jumi was getting a little curious, whether Mitsuko had interest in a particular fluid, with one of the targets of her tongue.  That was interesting, but she hold off asking for a little while.  Stick to what they were doing in the moment.

Jumi could feel how much Mitsuko wanted her, that made up for any lack of experience or technique.  She enjoyed how the girl was more confident, doing things she wanted.  She was certainly making more fluid to be licked up.

”…You’re…doing good…”. She encouraged the girl.  Moaning louder, enjoying every touch of the tongue.  Mitsuko was of course being quite thorough.  It was just a matter of time, her body twitched, louder moaning as the tongue connected with the most sensitive spots.  Upon discovery, how would Mitsuko handle them.  Jumi was eager to find out.

• Love 2

"More...are you sure My Little Star? If I keep going I don't plan on stopping till your leaking my seed out the side of your pussy." He said petting her hair with a loving touch. His cock rested inside her thrusting lightly to make sure his cum was buried deep inside her. The light thrusts teases her wet insides. The pierces rubbing against all her sensitive sweet spots. The head of his cock still icy cold inside her.

• Love 3

Rin gulped softly, still not opening her eyes, listening in the little ways.  To make him more eager.  To prepare for next time.  She expected more of the same tonight.  And she was happy with that.  “I want that….”  The image of that, trying to picture how it felt.  Plus if it was going to happen, this was the best place for it.  Convenient to cleanup afterwards.  It was awkward in the position she was in, but Rin tried to shift her hips, a little, trying to encourage.  Embracing doing her part, having sex as a girl, a little more.

• Love 3

Feeling her hips move Azreal growled a bit biting his lower lip before licking her inner ear bwfore nibbling on her neck. "As you wish but let me have you ride my cock. I want you to enjoy my cock to the fullest My Little Star." His russian accent rolling off his tongue. He slowly slipped out of Rin. Each of the balls from his ladder piercing massaging her insides as they popped out of her with a delicious wet pop. Once his head was out of her welcoming hole. He set her down and laid on the floor using his pointer fingers to beckon her over. "Come now my Little Star your Knight awaits." He said in a dark seductive husky tone of voice. His cock still hard and standing at attention wanting Rin to impale herself on it again and again. He couldn't wait to watch her do so and watch her face twist in pleasure as she did so. "Come on my Little star let me fill you my seed as I feel you enjoy yourself."

• Love 3

Rin was a little surprised when the Knight pulled out.  She had expected more of the same.  But when she was released, she finally opened her eyes.  Feeling what he already gave her, leaking out a little, some down her leg.  That was a little hot.  But she hoped for more as asked.  She watched him, wondering if he was going to go to one of the rooms.  She was surprised to see him get on the floor.  Really wanted her to be the girl?  Take the initiative as one?  Was that it?  She slowly stepped forward, looked down, looked at the shaft waiting for her.

Slowly, she lowered herself.  Eventually hovering over him.  She felt the tip touch her folds, not quite penetrating, so cold, tempting.  Hesitating for just a second.  Waiting to see if would act, or she would be somewhat taking the lead this time.  It was a position she might be more in the lead, but not necessarily.  She waited to find out.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

"Yes that's it my sweet sweet little Star." He said his crimson pools staring into her soul. "I know you want to be breed and used. You want to enjoy cock in every way and form you can.Your Knight will give you just that." He said gripping her hips. His ripping abs and toned chest in clear view as he trusted upwards impaling Rin on his cock. Each piercing rolling and massaging her insides as he thrusts up into her sweet juicy hole. His balls slapping against her moist cum covered legs and insides. "Yes just like that. Move your hips and take the lead. You can have as much or as little as you like." She said licking his lips. "I do need to treat ever part of your body equally and those breasts of yours need my attention." He said as the cold head popped at her womb twitching, reminding Rin she was in charge now.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3