Taken by Bikers OOC

I was thinking that Buddy is the second oldest and has a barrel-chested build with a belly, but really strong arms and legs. Probably bearded.

As far as the dicks go

Rye: Biggest and thick

Brian: Second place at an impressive 9

Scar: Like 7-7.5

Buddy: Kinda short, compared to the others, but wide. Probably 6.

I figure anyone can control Scar and Buddy, as needed for scenes.

I’m gonna wait to see if @KillerQueen22 wants in on the water sports before making my next post of her getting a drink from the boys. If Queen wants to post first, I can wait, no problem.

I figure Buddy will chug some water to join in, too…

Edited by BrokenButterfly
  • Like 1

That’s cool. They don’t need defined personalities. They’re just there to add flavor. I wouldn’t want them to intrude on the MC’s being able to shine. Having a few can also make for some others to use Jay, too.

Too many would be a distraction, so let’s say 2-5 faceless guys. MC’s are the stars and Scar and Buddy are probably the only ones with any real characterization.

If anyone wants to control a rando, you can have them do whatever you want or Rye or Brian can order them around.

Any description of their physical appearance would be nice, but not necessary.

• Like 1