The cute, little, "innocent" girl finally turned 21 and had enough of her dad keeping her back, her mom treating her like a child and everyone trying to spoil her just because of her family name. She decided to try something she craved for too long, always being too shy to attempt but now so she set out to find a girl her age matching her evergrowing desires. She wants to break some rules starting with the most important rule of her family: no sex before marriage,
and continuing with the second: not even a word about LGBTQ.

Oh fuck that! She wants to find someone who likes to fuck and fuck hard but also... and that's something that gets her blood pumping more than any other fantasy: she wants to fight... To tussle with the bratty bitches stading up to her, pin them down and do whatever she desires with them... or the other way around if the bitch is bad enough. Catfights, sexfights, amateur wrestling, she'd love to try all... if only she found someone for it...

Edited by Emily White

I've hung around a boxing gym sparring and training most of my life. I'm a huge fan of combat sports (I'm afraid pro-wrestling doesn't REALLY count, but I am a sucker for Lucha Libre's balls out, shameless melodrama and ridiculous storylines), If you don't mind a guy writing your opponent(s) I'm probably down for this.

So really just some really rowdy grab-assing? Pushing, shoving, grabbing wrists and pulling hair, tumbling to the ground and grabbing on and squeezing whatever your hands are on - genuine "I'm not gay!" rough housing ending in a straddled face and so much excitement that it's clear everyone's gay? Yeah, I think I can do that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up