Elden Ring: DLC

So like I'm a souls veteran all the way from OG demon souls, loved playing the games all the way to Elden Ring where I found it too easy... 🙄

So I buy the DLC and jump back into the lands between only to be met with disappointment... but no this story doesn't have a bad ending. So I link a remote control toy to the game's sound effects and now every time I cast golden vow like the faith slut I am my toy vibrates within me. 🥵

Every time I get hit I just tightly close my legs from the pleasure... ( Yes it works when I land hits as well ❤️ )I made the game artificially harder though by wanting to be hit now... being rewarded for it~ 
Now am I a dumb slut or a smart slut for doing it to make the game harder let me know! 🥰

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Dumb slut. Smart slut. Why not both?

spacer.png

Pretty ho--errr I mean neat that you hooked up your toy like that. I'm guessing there's custom software available for that?

I'm working on finishing Cyberpunk 2077 before I continue my fresh playthrough of ER and then dip into the DLC. I'm sure by the time that happens all the OP stuff has been culled, so I can't be tempted to cheese it then lol

Edited by Moon Hound Hati
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

Dumb slut. Smart slut. Why not both?

spacer.png

Pretty ho--errr I mean neat that you hooked up your toy like that. I'm guessing there's custom software available for that?

I'm working on finishing Cyberpunk 2077 before I continue my fresh playthrough of ER and then dip into the DLC. I'm sure by the time that happens all the OP stuff has been culled, so I can't be tempted to cheese it then lol

Oh yeah so its actually a built in function within the app that it vibrates on music, you can reconfigure that on your PC to register elden ring as a "song" per say, pretty much any sound triggers it so you have to spend a bit setting everything up but its so much fun once its done 💞

Loved cyberpunk btw even before it was fixed, I enjoyed the game for the time it had its run :3 

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

• 2 weeks later...