Shinigami's Manor. (Shinigami's Entry)

“An orgasm isn’t anything to be worried about.”  Jumi added, especially over here, not on the bed.  Nothing had to be cleaned up here.  Nothing she had not seen before either.  It looked she did not need to say anything either.  Shinigami made the offer, Nymphia was at least tempted.  She saw the reluctance.  Gave Nymphia a light playful spank.  “You want to do both?  You might not get another chance.  To taste it, or feel it…or if you want both…”. She looked to Shinigami.  “How much you think you still have inside?  Maybe she can suck some out, then feel it inside her.  I can clean up Mitsuko, unless you only have one more in you.”  Back to Nymphia.  “Want to try it?   them can be fun, in my experience, though some enjoy that more than others.  But I’d be happy to let you clean Mitsuko out too, if there is only a limited supply.”  She was willing to let Nymphia experience as many new things as she could here.

• Love 1

Nymphia looked at Jumi with a gaping expression. What she was proposing was beyond indecent yet so... tempting... It would be fair that the fairy clean up her girlfriend too, however she liked it. Jumi asking so casually Shinigami how many times she could still cum left her to think these three had a fun story to them. "I... You think I should...", she said, looking hesitant at Shinigami's penis. The vixen grinned a bit at Jumi's playfulness, though. "...Whatever she did to me, I think I'm good for it.", she said willingly then moved closer to Jumi to hand Mitsuko to her to do what she liked with her. Nymphia was tempted by Mitsuko for a bit but Jumi was right, she might not get another chance. Besides, she'd get a taste of both from the fox.

Once Shinigami freed herself, she left herself open for Nymphia to move close. The scent from her was already a lot to take in... Her pussy that was now wet... Her penis that was deep in Mitsuko just before. "I-If you do not mind, miss Shinigami, I-I will take the offer... Please pardon that I feel and play with you a little before...", she said and moved down to her stomach and moved close to her, soon putting her hands on the fox's butt to rub it while she rubbed her face against her belly, right over her penis. That smell and feeling was wonderful... So much that she could... No, she would give a lick against her belly first, feeling her fur but also her navel against her tongue. Shinigami herself enjoyed the foreplay, rubbing her head, too.

Even the fox's tail wagged a bit as she looked down at the strange girl making her feel what Mitsuko and Jumi made her feel... A certain vibe of admiration and friendliness for a creature that wasn't human. Nymphia was too deep into it to stop now, unless she'd be stopped. The hand on her head didn't bother her drive at all while she was enjoying her butt, her hands sliding to the side to her hips before they would find her way to her penis as the pixie girl would pull back slightly to look at it then finally get a lick out of it, doing well to harden it again... A fox penis unlike any she had ever seen, touched or smelled, and Nymphia was licking the taste of cum and juice from it before putting it in her mouth to start sucking it slowly first.

Shinigami wouldn't pretend to understand but all she had done felt as good as what Mitsuko or Jumi had done to her so far. "She is good...", the vixen said while rubbing the girl's head. Still, she understood for Mitsuko and Jumi but for this one girl, it started making her wonder why some humans were being so kind to her. Nymphia's movements proved a full commitment to do this and not because she was forced, even dared to play with her casually. No questions would be good to ask, though. All she could do was enjoy it and appreciate the feeling. Mitsuko herself would go along with whatever Jumi would decide for her, trying to adopt and accept their sexual lifestyle into her life. She was glad that Shinigami was alright, too.

• Love 1

Jumi was not sure what Nymphia was thinking either.  Nymphia seemed to have some similarities to both her and Mitsuko, this part closer to Mitsuko, but she was not going to ask about it.  Instead she took Mitsuko, set her down where she could get to work.  Placed her hand on her cheek first.  “See, it can be fun. Nothing to be ashamed about.  And I will give you the special treat tonight like I said.”  Alexandrine, the Diamond Sorceress.  That was going to be quite an experience.  Jumi had that experience too, but that was a different Alexandrine, before she lost her team.  Would be interesting to see what she was like now.

But before Mitsuko could answer, she got on her knees, spread Mitsuko’s legs, pressed her mouth in.  Began eagerly digging in with her mouth, drawing out and swallowing Shinigami’s cum, working to please her girlfriend, reward her for trying something she was still adjusting to.  Encourage her to be open minded about it.

• Love 1

Nymphia herself had started something she wasn't going to stop, Shinigami's penis was deep in her mouth and she was cleaning all around it with her tongue before she suck some more on it, moving so she thrust the fox's penis inside her mouth, wanting to pleasure her while her hands found their way to her hips again to rub them with her fingers. She was doing it... Sucking, licking and sexually pleasuring this vixen's penis with her mouth while her hands touched her soft butt. Shinigami herself moaned softly and could hardly stand still but she smiled to the girl enjoying herself. Mitsuko herself calmed down but she knew that she was not out of it yet, less so when Jumi spread her legs and did the same thing Nymphia did.

"W-wait, Ju~ Ohh... N-nevermind... Just like what I-I did to you...", Mitsuko said, feeling shy but relaxed quickly, seeing what Jumi tried to show her... Even Nymphia was currently giving pleasure to the fox with her mouth... All of this was normal... Copying Shinigami, she put a hand on the fairy's head, knowing what she was tasting right now. Juices... Cum... Directly from her pussy. "I'm fine, Jumi... T-thank you for doing this...", she told her, feeling good after what the fox had done to her. Being fucked was an incredible feeling but what Jumi was doing was very pleasing and pleasuring to her true lesbian self. Shinigami was an exception because she was still a girl... With quite a wonderful toy to fuck her pussy and cum with.

Nymphia soon released Shinigami's penis and moved down between her legs, taking a good lick of her purple pussy instead, wanting to taste her wetness, her clit, her vagina while her penis was against her face. All of it was amazing and the vixen would moan slightly louder as her penis twitched. Only when Nymphia cleaned her pussy for a moment, did she go back to lick her penis once more and lick it again to suck it. Shinigami, though, wanted more out of it and held the girl's head before she started thrusting herself inside, making the girl cry in surprise but also in pleasure, unable to say anything against it. If anything, she was happy that the fox was taking some lead and leaking pre-cum inside, soon to make her taste cum.

Mitsuko moaned a bit on her side as well but the sight of the two made her blush. "H-how is she, Shinigami...?", she asked, curiously. The vixen smiled as she looked at the pixie girl moaning softly looking up at her while her hands were know just holding her hips. "...Being a little playful so I'm giving some back to her before I make her pussy mine... She's taking it well...", she said teasingly while Nymphia knew that her fate was sealed but she was ready, or so she thought. Shinigami started going harder and harder, moaning more and more before she'd push inside and started cumming freely, forcing the girl to swallow it all with wide eyes while her penis twitched in orgasm inside her mouth. It'd take a bit before she'd stop.

When she pulled out of her mouth, she left some last cum against Nymphia's face while Shinigami panted softly but didn't leave her the time to recover. "T-that was amazing, miss Shi~ Wait...", she said but blushed red as the fox turned her around and made her bend then aimed her penis at her pussy from behind while holding her wrists, soon pushing her penis inside her vagina, making her give a long moan, "M-my pussy... M-miss Shinigami is...", she said softly then moaned as the vixen started fucking her vagina, "S-so rough with me...", Nymphia finished, left to moan as her pussy loved the feeling of the fox's penis. Mitsuko watched and smiled a bit, "I'll be glad to take your treat, Jumi... Anything you wish...", she'd tell her.

• Love 1

It began.  Shinigami went to work on Nymphia.  Jumi kind of wanted to watch it, but she was not going to distract herself from taking care of Mitsuko.  Instead, while she was working on cleaning, she began focusing a little more on pleasing Mitsuko, especially after that last line.  Mitsuko might be getting into it, after Alexandrine she might even go looking on her own.  Though Jumi was still willing to help, she was sure there were other girls she could find that Mitsuko could occasionally see.  Nymphia herself would maybe one of those girls from time to time that she and/or Mitsuko would spend some time with.  Though after this, that girl was probably going to be interested in seeing Shinigami too. All these options, as well as picturing Mitsuko with Alexandrine tonight, were making her more eager.   Her face pressed against Mitsuko's, the tongue roaming cleaning, but lingering in any spots Mitsuko reacted to.  Let her continue to share the pleasure Shinigami and Nymphia were sharing.  Not watching, but listening to any sounds Nymphia made, experiencing this for the first time.

• Love 1

Mitsuko rubbed Jumi's head while she was being licked, the valkyrie put more focus on her girlfriend eating her out and tasting her pussy and whatever was shot inside by Shinigami. She understood Jumi's actions completely considering what she herself had done to her when Shinigami fucked Jumi the same way she had done with her. The pleasure from it was very enjoyable, too. She would even moan a little more at certain spots, her fingers gripping at Jumi's head slightly rougher when she felt a surge of pleasure. She wasn't aware yet what awaited her, except for Alexandrine being teased earlier. She'd be ready for her with how comfortable she was now, probably. Much less bothered by this casual sex going on around them.

Nymphia herself drooled a bit from being fucked roughly, the cum on her face stuck but felt nice. Her arms locked in Shinigami's grasp stopped her from moving or resisting, being pulled every times the fox pushed her penis inside her pussy, which didn't feel as tight as Mitsuko's but quite pleasurable to fuck. Her moaning and the sound they made would arouse anyone and it sure helped Mitsuko. Shinigami herself seemed to enjoy it a lot. "...How does it feel now to be fucked... by the penis you like so much...?", the vixen teased Nymphia between moans after how much she had been wanting it. "...M-my vagina loves it, m-miss Shinigami... B-but please don't... impregnate me...", the pixie girl moaned, closer and closer to orgasm.

Shinigami grinned as she started wanting to cum soon as well. "Then enjoy it...", she only said then started thrusting harder inside her until she pulled her hard and started cumming in her womb, making Nymphia cry out in orgasm, feeling the warmth shoot inside her. Mitsuko smiled at the scene then looked at Shinigami, "Bring her closer, Shinigami...", she requested, extending her hand for Nymphia while still feeling good from Jumi. The fox finished cumming then obeyed while staying inside the girl for a bit while she panted, releasing her wrists but held her butt instead. Mitsuko would take her hand, looking at the panting girl then gave her a kiss, whispering, "...Shinigami can't make you pregnant...", she said, licking her face.

Nymphia blushed from the experience but Mitsuko started licking the cum from her face while Shinigami soon pulled out, making the girl thinking she'd release her but instead, she soon brought her close to Mitsuko, in a similar position to her, then knelt close to Jumi and between the pink girl's legs to let her penis and pussy bathe and rest. The vixen then reached to Nymphia's pussy and started licking her and eating her out. "M-miss Shinigami...!", she moaned out a bit but Mitsuko took her hand and smiled, seeing how cute both the fox and Jumi were like this between their legs. "Enjoy...", the valkyrie would tell her, reaching close to kiss her on the lips. Shinigami herself wouldn't ignore Jumi, wrapping her body with her tail a bit.

• Love 1

Oh the sounds, things Jumi would have loved to watch, if she did not have something more important to be doing.  The touch of Mitsuko's hand was quite appealing too.  The words, it sounding like she was getting more and more comfortable with it.  She rubbed harder at any spot when Mitsuko gripped her.  Did she hear Mitsuko take the initiative to ask Shinigami to bring Nymphia closer to kiss?  Maybe she was already prepared after all.

Then it finished, positions changed.  Shinigami was now following her example, cleaning Nymphia?  Well that was interesting.  Jumi placed her hand on Shinigami's leg, rubbing it a little as she joined her.  Might have called her a 'good girl', if her mouth was not so busy.  Though she would keep that from Mitsuko and especialy Nymphia for now.

• Love 1

Mitsuko's hand squeezed against Nymphia's when Jumi's was licking her. closing in to some orgasm of her own. Nymphia could relax for a bit but she was still being pleasured though Shinigami didn't go too rough with her at first. The fox was still between her legs, licking her pussy and inside at her own creamy walls. Licking her own cum... It made the pixie girl blush but feeling the squeeze from Mitsuko made her look at Jumi then at the girl who she licked. "She is good, isn't she...? Now I know what you're feeling... What you've felt. No wonder your body was squirming so much... Miss Shinigami felt really good.", the pink girl said with a smile of her own. Mitsuko nodded and gave her another kiss and replied. "T-they're both good..."

Nymphia could only really agree, even though Jumi didn't lick her there herself but it was easy to see by Mitsuko sharing her reactions through her hand. The valkyrie would come first with how much she was licked already. Her soft moan became loader but remained otherwise gentle, her body moving in excitement as to what was coming. The pink haired girl moved her hand to do the same and feel Shinigami's head, petting it as the fox was lewdly licking inside her, making her moan as well. Mitsuko herself would be first to moan loud a moment later, gripping her new friend's hand as she came for Jumi, squirting a bit for her as well. When the fox heard it, she saw it like a signal to start eating out Nymphia a bit rougher and deeper.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Experienced as Jumi was, she had never had an experience quite like this, cleaning one girl while another pair did the same thing next to her.  Of course under normal circumstances, they would have also needed one or more men present to do something like this.  Now Nymphia was praising her.  Well, Nymphia would some get some personal attention from her, while Mitsuko was off with Alexandrine, if not sooner.  Though she guessing Shinigami would be involved there too, now that she had recovered.  Good for Nymphia, she supposed, the girl would get a little more attention from Shinigami.

It did sound like Mitsuko and Nymphia had hit it off pretty well too, someone Mitsuko would likely continue to have some fun with, sometimes one on one, sometimes as a group maybe.  As Mitsuko had her orgasm, Jumi was quick to catch as much of it as she could, then sat back slightly, wiping off her face, as she watched the others.  Mostly Nymphia and Shinigami but also anything Mitsuko and Nymphia might do.

• Love 1

Nymphia moaned a little more when Shinigami started going rougher. This reminded Mitsuko when the fox really went at her in her last playtime with her. The experience had been so much for her on a first or second time that she had lost consciousness. Nymphia looked more experienced, though. Once Jumi had left her, the valkyrie watched her leave her to rest for now. Or to enjoy the pink haired girl some more... Holding her hand still, she soon interlocked her fingers with hers gave her a deep kiss while she was moaning, hugging her from the side. It's what Jumi would have wanted of her... To get comfortable with this girl while Shinigami was eating her out, hoping to make her squirt all she had. It was pleasurable...

The warmth shared between them, their shared softness, her lips that Nymphia tried to kiss her back with. It was daring but felt so right, if she played by Jumi's rules. The girl's hand was squeezing against Mitsuko's now. The pleasure she felt was intense and the valkyrie knew exactly why. Once Nymphia finally moaned loudly through their kiss, a moan mixed with whimpering of pleasure, her body released her orgasm for Shinigami to take for herself but didn't stop licking until she was done, exiting her pussy with a final lick of it before licking her own lips. Once done, Mitsuko pulled back and helped her sit down so they both could relax in the water. Mitsuko would then start washing the girl, figuring she should do it.

Shinigami, for herself, moved back to sit close to Jumi, "Now, I need a rest... I think I needed that. Mitsuko earned it for keeping close to me when that happened... And this girl, she really looked like she wanted this...", she told her, satisfied that Nymphia seemed to enjoy being fed her cum then fucked afterwards. Not a hint of fear from her still... She even had praised her, like Jumi did... Or Mitsuko. The last one not being wrong about her, "Nowhere to head back to, now...", she simply said then turned over to kneel over Jumi's legs and took some of the soap of the room to start washing the fairy, as a kind of thanks for her too and her help in this. Shinigami enjoyed bathing well and this allowed her to do this confidently.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Yes, Mitsuko looked ready.  It was more clear watching her.  There appeared no hesitation, maybe even an eagerness to play with Nymphia.  She should have a good time with Alexandrine tonight.  Once they were done, she let Shinigami work on washing her.  It was nice.  “We should stay here until the morning.  It is the last day of the convention.  Would be easiest to sleep here tonight.”  There were the plans for tonight as well.  Some of which still had to be arranged.  She looked over to Nymphia.  “If you have things to do or people to see for the day, you can go off.  But would to see you again tonight.  Show my appreciation for what you did for these two.”  Nymphia was her’s tonight, if she was available.  She would make the call to Alexandrine about Mitsuko a little later.

• Love 1

Shinigami nodded to Jumi while going around her body to make her clean, regardless of what she planned for later. Mitsuko would do the same with Nymphia, especially those two needing it more. "Fine by me... Now you're stuck with a fox on your hands, aren't you?", she said with a smirk while enjoying herself with Jumi's washing. As for Nymphia, she would look at Jumi after she calmed her panting down, with what Mitsuko was doing also helped her relax and recover. "Nothing to do or anyone to see, no... I do not think that I could leave like this, either... I can stay for a while longer.", she said, making the fox turn her head toward her, "Maybe I should have said that you also earned this for helping me... You have my thanks...", she told her but the pink haired girl blinked and shook her head, "N-no, it was natural and I am grateful... I didn't think I wanted it but it was blissful... Thank you, Miss Shinigami...", she said smiling.

The fox herself nodded quietly, glad to have pleased another human. There was something special about them not being afraid of her even though she had taken the lead... Nymphia could have thought that she was out to rape her but she had accepted the rough treatment, unafraid because she trusted her to not go beyond acceptable limits. Otherwise, surely Mitsuko and Jumi would have stopped her. No, the experience with the fox had been as she had said... Rough but tasteful and wonderful. Something both others probably shared in opinions. Shinigami would quietly wash Jumi in a good bathing manner this time, switching to shampoo once done with her body, to wash her hair. Mitsuko had a good moment with Nymphia the same on her side, even giving her feet a proper cleaning. Afterwards, she'd also go for her hair as well. When she was done, Nymphia was recovered enough to start washing Mitsuko back.

• Love 1

They were indeed.  The choice to stay here for today was also to help give them just a little more time to think about long term solutions to that, though Jumi did not expect it to be easy.  Trying to find her a place in the human world would not be easy.  In the beginning especially, they probably had to be discrete.  "We'll figure something out."  At this point she had no intention of abandoning Shinigami.  It had gone too far, and she and Mitsuko were at least somewhat responsible for the situation.  But they had to figure out what to do about Lenneth still as well, as well as Shinigami's 'mother', the dream girl.  They could not reallyy back out of any of it now.  Just try to relax a little today, and think about what to do.

"Then the question is do we just hang around the room, relax, maybe sending one of us out for food occasionally."  Jumi was not necessarily against the idea.  But did not want to want to bore anyone.  Though with the four of them together, five with Nall, maybe they could keep themselves entertained one way or another.  Taking Shinigami out was risky of course.  Nall's earlier suggestion might not be impossible, but it was very risky.  Try to disguise her, with some of the clothes available for sale, hope no one looked too closely.  That was an option too, a little safer, but still risky.

• Love 1

While Mitsuko enjoyed being treated back by this new stranger friend, she eyed toward Jumi and Shinigami. "W-we will... And I'm fine with being stuck with a fox... I meant it when I told her we love you...", she said, making Shinigami turn to look at Mitsuko. Love... Perhaps it was mutual, hence why she didn't try to break any of them, in or out of sex. Something about the two, perhaps Nymphia as well, made her treat them gently even in roughness. The fox was not the kind to really show her feelings, though. But she would nod as a form acknowledgement of her feelings. "I don't think we will see her again... She is doing well to remain hidden. She left me in your hands, now...", she said, as if she was dropping a big responsibility on them.

The question about what they did next was mostly out of Shinigami's resort as she did not know at all where they were but if it the place with so many humans, it was best she remained with them. Mitsuko also considered Nall's idea and a way to prove it true but that would also require the vixen to play along. Still, for now, it was best not think about it with all of them except maybe Jumi needed to recover from quite some rough sex. The bath did well to relieve a good part of that. "Maybe it's best you go for us, Jumi... You are known so it will be alright if I stay with Nymphia and Shinigami in this room...", she gave as idea. They'd have no troubles behaving after having released some tension. Nymphia agreed, continuing to wash her.

• Love 1

Jumi was a little closer to Shinigami than Mitsuko when it came to admitting that feeling.  Mitsuko was her girlfriend now, she was happy about that, but she was new to this sort of thing.  She felt Shinigami understood what she felt well enough, without saying it.  Shinigami thought they were free of dream girl?  Jumi was not as sure, but hoped she was right.  Hopefully they would have peace from other problems, as they tried to figure things out.

”I’ll go out when some is needed then.”  Jumi was willing to do that, but was anyone hungry enough that she needed to do it right now?  She also liked the idea of getting some rest after everything.  It was nice to finally relax after that dream and the aftermath, the dream had limited her ability to rest from the night with Shinigami as well.  She should also let Shinigami finish washing her.

• Love 1

Shinigami would finish with her hair then carefully holding Jumi, she lowered her down to rinse her hair. For a fox, she sure had a nice affinity with baths. Once done, she would raise her back up and leave her sitting before she went to wash herself next, having lot to do there. Nymphia herself was also her best with Mitsuko but looked at them. "It will be important that Miss Shinigami eat some food, after this... She may have gained in... vitality...", she said, blushing at the sex they've had but continued, "~but she will quickly exhaust herself again if she doesn't remain fed, at least with a decent meal...". Mitsuko nodded at this, "Right... She spent a lot of energy. At least she is healed...", the girl said in relief.

It was almost cute to see the girls worry for her but again, she would keep her feelings to herself, simply washing herself for now. She'd have to get used to the fact that her life changed... She was made weak twice, both times indirectly and directly caused by the deathly girl who treated her body like a plaything, rushing her with pleasure and multiple orgasms. It didn't exactly bother her as much as during the moment it actually happened. She was tough but her body was sore and a rest was more than appreciated. Mitsuko and Nymphia wouldn't leave her alone just yet, though. As a form of thanks, they moved closer together to help her wash, leaving even a space for Jumi if she wanted to join this party.