OOC Discussion

Hello everyone! I wanted to make an apology about my post last night. I went ahead and rushed Ao from one place to the other without giving enough time for others to react (I'm extremely rusty with group RPs, so this was not something I even thought about until it was pointed out to me). I got excited and feel like I jumped the gun a little bit. I'm not sure if anyone might have been bothered by it, but it worries me that this could be the case, so once again I'm sorry, and I'll be more careful moving forward! Now that he's in the basement, I'll patiently wait for others to make their move, and I'll do my best not to rush things.

With all of this being said, I'm catching up on a lot of posts and it's always great to read when I come back. ^^
@Gardsorm Uh oh, Ex-Fed is joining the bus ride, now there's two guys covered in somewhat fresh blood xD
@Chiyako@Warning Love the cute interactions ^^ Don't know if those two are coming to join Ao, but if they do, he's keeping their seat warm. : p

Now off to read the W-Wing posts I go!

• Love 3

Nadia wants to (will want to after meeting them), do less than cute things to Fonfon and Jijii, if she gets them alone, especially without the collar.  Who knows what might happen between her and Leona, if Leona finds out what she really is and how she thinks.

But DreamsnThings needs another turn before we switch threads.

I never did get that sleep.  Will see how much I can write today (ability to write during the day varies a lot too, especially Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, generally can’t Wednesday and Friday).

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 2

Power of pheromones.  They may or may not both feel like they want her in the moment (of course up to Chiyako and Warning how effective it is on each), but Nadia has been frustrated about not being able to teach women about Futa superiority while locked up.

Leona on the other hand might try to teach Nadia a lesson at some point.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I'm so happy to see such high actvity! Everyone who has made a char has been active. I hope the activity keeps up even after the beginning : )

I'm going to make a thread where I will write up all important discoveries there chars has made in-game, so in case someone forgot something or didn't read the scene where something was found, they can easily check it from the thread. At the same time it will function as my memo, because my memory isn't perfect either : p All I hope that people won't metagame despite the potential temptation.

About asking information or details for in-game. As I have said before, you can ask here in OOC or you write IC post that shows where you go and what you are doing, leaving it open-ended and poke me to give required info. I recommend the latter method, because although it's going to be slower than OOC questions it's going to provide you more detailed information. For example, if you ask OOC is there a red candle in the room, you are going to get yes/no answer. If you write post where you tell you are going to a room and searching it through, you will get all details about the room.

About poking. It might look like I just post couple of times per day here on OOC, but in reality I have had a lot of things going on in PMs. I have been going through char sheets and answering questions. You are always welcome to approach me via PMs, I just hope that you don't come poking me just some hours after your message. It gives me sense of hurry and mild anxiety. Some questions can be answered quickly and some take more time because I need to think about them, do char sheet cross checking or google something. Also sometimes IRL keeps me away from doing anything that requires proper thinking and focusing. So, please wait 24 hours before you poke me. I'm not ignoring anyone and I return to all questions I have seen. 

However, after 24 hours of silence don't hesitate to poke me. I have noticed that if I have EcchiText open it can check new message as read even when I haven't opened it, which can lead to me missing the message completely. It's not done on purpose, but sometimes I somehow manage to miss messages, so it's desirable that people poke me after 24 if it looks like I didn't see their message.

All that being said, let's keep up the great work : ) 

@AsBloodTurnsEverCold Welcome!

Let me know if you have any questions : ) 

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 2

@Kissa You've been a great Club Owner so far! Every question and concern that I've seen mentioned here has been addressed so far, and seeing so many characters being made, I'm sure you've been busy behind the scenes as well! It's a relief to have someone so dedicated leading the club and story. I won't hesitate to reach out to you if I ever have any questions! : )

@Chiyako I see that little Jijii is worried about keeping up with Ao! This makes me feel bad for rushing ahead, so I wanted to suggest that he might have taken his time going down the stairs and they could catch up to him before he makes it there. The things I mentioned about if anyone followed him would remain the same. He would make a small gesture to keep quiet and lead them to the bus and sneak in with the two (and maybe wrap a little blankie around Jijii too)
Of course, if you and @Warningwould prefer, I could backtrack a little bit to them all grouping up just before making it to the basement too, since I don't think it would affect anyone else's posts so far. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll adapt to it. ^^

• Love 3

16 minutes ago, diogora said:

@Kissa You've been a great Club Owner so far! Every question and concern that I've seen mentioned here has been addressed so far, and seeing so many characters being made, I'm sure you've been busy behind the scenes as well! It's a relief to have someone so dedicated leading the club and story. I won't hesitate to reach out to you if I ever have any questions! : )

@Chiyako I see that little Jijii is worried about keeping up with Ao! This makes me feel bad for rushing ahead, so I wanted to suggest that he might have taken his time going down the stairs and they could catch up to him before he makes it there. The things I mentioned about if anyone followed him would remain the same. He would make a small gesture to keep quiet and lead them to the bus and sneak in with the two (and maybe wrap a little blankie around Jijii too)
Of course, if you and @Warningwould prefer, I could backtrack a little bit to them all grouping up just before making it to the basement too, since I don't think it would affect anyone else's posts so far. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll adapt to it. ^^

Oh no problem! I figure these quick posts with Dreams are happening, well, pretty quick. Assumed they could catch up if need be.

Thankfully Jijii is easy enough to hide under a blanket.

• Love 4

8 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Oh no problem! I figure these quick posts with Dreams are happening, well, pretty quick. Assumed they could catch up if need be.

True true, curious to see if Leona would be the type to move down to where the old frail people are, or if she'd go up to the 4th floor where the danger is xD

And yep, she could even hide under the SAME blanket as Ao, juuuust saying.

• Love 3

I'm going to wait that 3 days from the day my last post was made, before the bus leaves.

However I thought I should mention something I have come across in other roleplays. Past scenes. For example when there is a situation that character are divided into different groups and they are all meant to meet at certain time. One group does nothing special, just waits for what's gonna happen next and other group is having a good conversation or like. So people who are doing nothing and those who still want to do something both are happy, the event moves forward and those who were having their convo will continue it as a past scene. 

Of course with past things has to take into consideration that they won't be abused by doing million things in the past.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Chiyako said:

Fonfon would either be the one hiding her under a blanket. OR hide with her. (And no jokes, she totally would) This wolf girl is silly but mean well. XD

1 hour ago, diogora said:

True true, curious to see if Leona would be the type to move down to where the old frail people are, or if she'd go up to the 4th floor where the danger is xD

And yep, she could even hide under the SAME blanket as Ao, juuuust saying.

And then Ao joins the blanket and all three look at each others, being like... Yeah, we're totally hiding together. The trio of cutie is here and we have fun.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kissa said:

I'm going to wait that 3 days from the day my last post was made, before the bus leaves.

Just a question, I'm still reading up on everything in the Central building, but what good is a bus on a prison island? Also, is the island as tropical as the pictures above?

Apart from that, I'm kind of waiting for Trish now... should I just continue in the Central building when i readed everything?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, CuteKitten said:

Just a question, I'm still reading up on everything in the Central building, but what good is a bus on a prison island? Also, is the island as tropical as the pictures above?

Apart from that, I'm kind of waiting for Trish now... should I just continue in the Central building when i readed everything?

Don’t want to rush her, but I guess we’ll see whether they have a reason to care about the deadline.  Depending on how quick they get the collars off, and what they find, Nadia may or may not break off from Leona before that to focus on…new interests though.  But will see what they run into and how fast those things happen.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Kissa After some discussion, it became clear that me rushing ahead DID in fact make a situation a bit more complicated. Since no one has interacted with Ao at the basement yet, could I get permission to edit my last post? Basically, I would like to say Ao started walking downstairs, but a bit worried about his previous companions, he would turn and head back to the 4th floor just to check if anyone is going to come with him? I hope that's okay, since I think it wouldn't affect any of the other characters who have posted so far!! : ) 

Or if preferred, I could just have him have waited up on the 4th floor a bit before rushing down. I feel bad about running ahead and would like to change that.

Edited by diogora
  • Love 2
  • ^ This 1

@CuteKitten

The bus is for transporting people to and from a boat or to and from work. You get the necessities for living, but if you wanted credits for something extra you had to work on a farm, making clothes or furniture. All three facilities for those are further away from the prison itself.

@diogora
Since no one has interacted with Ao, feel free to edit. 

• Love 5