OOC Discussion

18 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

@diogora
Fera's great! very cute.
Not sure where you can drop her in either though but there is that other basement group.

Yeah, I don't want her joining the group my 1st character is already in, and the bus to the Beach is gone too xD I'll give it a moment to see what's gonna happen with the other Basement group, and hopefully I can find an opening to insert her there. : p 

Also I'm glad ya think she's cute, she's one of the OCs I own, love showing her off every chance I get xD

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Lol could always say she was just on the roof for some reason (jk)

I mean that does sound like something she'd do, but nah, I'll go for Basement Group #2 xD

3 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Poor Archer, gonna be in the only group where even the women pack more heat than he does (the bad girls are all armed, but then we have Fera and Sybil packing heat down south and ballistics up top. : p )

Ao's somehow ended up in a similar situation, and there's a starving lioness on her way 😂 Although at least they seem generally nicer than the mafia gangs Archer's dealing with. : p 

• Love 1
  • ^ This 2

Mmhmm. But if it all works out, Archer will be able to help get power back on for the facility, so there's that. After that, then I need to worry about his survival as bad guys often suffer from bad cases of CBS (Chronic Backstab Syndrome)

Edited by Gardsorm
  • ^ This 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Man with the short end of the stick ends up with the girls with long sticks lol

Archer better make some friends! Maybe the cuddly muscle mascot will make sure a knife doesn't end up in it lol
Sybil can't exactly watch it her self.

We shall see how well he can make friends in the long run. : p He befriended Ao reasonably well, Fonfon and Jijii are still unknowns to him (he feels cool with them but he doesn't expect the same), and... Well, everyone else he's met today has been nothing but bad news. Sybil and Fera's initial dispositions when meeting them might help him decide if he can befriend them or not. :3

Sybil being blind will probably come as a surprise to him though. <.< Fera's excitability might be endearing to him though!

Edited by Gardsorm
Used contrary in the wrong way/was unnecessary.
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I need to worry about his survival as bad guys often suffer from bad cases of CBS (Chronic Backstab Syndrome)

Not gonna lie I misread this at first and thought you were worried about CBT 😂

20 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Man with the short end of the stick ends up with the girls with long sticks lol

Archer better make some friends! Maybe the cuddly muscle mascot will make sure a knife doesn't end up in it lol
Sybil can't exactly watch it her self.

Hehehehe xD 

I'm pretty excited to get started with Fera, hope I do her justice lol

15 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

We shall see how well he can make friends in the long run. : p He befriended Ao reasonably well, Fonfon and Jijii are still unknowns to him (he feels cool with them but he doesn't expect contrary), and... Well, everyone else he's met today has been nothing but bad news. Sybil and Fera's initial dispositions when meeting them might help him decide if he can befriend them or not. :3

Sybil being blind will probably come as a surprise to him though. <.< Fera's excitability might be endearing to him though!

The Bromance stands strong 💪 and he's gotta stop being so pessimistic. Everyone else has been bad news? Just look at how nice they were, they even gave him a seat and everything. :3

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, diogora said:

Not gonna lie I misread this at first and thought you were worried about CBT 😂

Hehehehe xD 

I'm pretty excited to get started with Fera, hope I do her justice lol

The Bromance stands strong 💪 and he's gotta stop being so pessimistic. Everyone else has been bad news? Just look at how nice they were, they even gave him a seat and everything. :3

1) Ngl, that is actually still a worry too, but the less mentioned about it, the less likely he might have to deal with that. T_T

2) He gets pessimistic in bad situations, that's all. : p Give him some space and maybe he'll be fine! 

True, giving him a seat WAS good on their part. They're thoughtful, if nothing else? 

4 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Sybil's friendly I'm sure they'll be good friends.

I do-partially intend for Sybil's blindness to not be too recognizable given how capable she is but I'm sure he'll be real surprised if she has to actually start poking people the wrong way.

Excellent. :3 Plus it's presently dark right now anyway, I sincerely doubt he could tell good visibility from blindness in her eyes without shining a flashlight on her. And if things get too chaotic later, probably won't be able to quickly tell while they need to beat a hasty retreat.

All this is to say, this looks like a recipe for a fun time for Archer and I'm looking forward to how it goes. ^^

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Sybil's friendly I'm sure they'll be good friends.

I do-partially intend for Sybil's blindness to not be too recognizable given how capable she is but I'm sure he'll be real surprised if she has to actually start poking people the wrong way.

5 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Excellent. :3 Plus it's presently dark right now anyway, I sincerely doubt he could tell good visibility from blindness in her eyes without shining a flashlight on her. And if things get too chaotic later, probably won't be able to quickly tell while they need to beat a hasty retreat.

All this is to say, this looks like a recipe for a fun time for Archer and I'm looking forward to how it goes. ^^

Given how dark it is, Fera might end up seeming a lot more blind than Sybil is xD

Archer getting stuck with a wacky bunch of people o3o Can't wait! By the time Ao sees him again, maybe they can vent to each other about their harships 😤

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gardsorm said:

Also, forgive me for being dumb, but I didn't realize something was amiss; I totally forgot to put Archer's post up. Luckily the message box saves posts as long as I don't navigate away... x_x

Forgetting to submit a post...I feel like that's something every RPer goes through xD 

• Love 1
  • ^ This 1

Just now, diogora said:

Given how dark it is, Fera might end up seeming a lot more blind than Sybil is xD

Archer getting stuck with a wacky bunch of people o3o Can't wait! By the time Ao sees him again, maybe they can vent to each other about their harships 😤

11 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

See Sybil has her uses! If you want to get around in the dark? Has someone with Dark Vision or someone so used to darkness that it makes absolutely no difference.

Most telling thing for Sybil right now is is the constant clicking though the more people there are around her the less she has to do that. Though someone could probably think she's just weird for a little bit (or recognize the Seven foot tall serial killer with huge...hair responsible for wiping out a politically powerful family.)

Hope theirs beer left somewhere cause I'm sure a exchange of woes at a bar will be in order cause the most normal group are on the beach apparently lol

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

See Sybil has her uses! If you want to get around in the dark? Has someone with Dark Vision or someone so used to darkness that it makes absolutely no difference.

Most telling thing for Sybil right now is is the constant clicking though the more people there are around her the less she has to do that. Though someone could probably think she's just weird for a little bit (or recognize the Seven foot tall serial killer with huge...hair responsible for wiping out a politically powerful family.)

Hope theirs beer left somewhere cause I'm sure a exchange of woes at a bar will be in order cause the most normal group are on the beach apparently lol

If there's alcohol on the island, Archer or Ao will find it. : p

Or Jijii, she was the one who found the first official bottle of the RP!

Also dunno about normal for them, everyone thinks poor Lucas is a child predator. T_T His first real interaction in a long time and this is what he has to deal with!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Also dunno about normal for them, everyone thinks poor Lucas is a child predator. T_T His first real interaction in a long time and this is what he has to deal with!

Plot twist, he's a child -> predator. And this poor alien has no idea why he's being judged. He's in training to fight other aliens. Not his fault he's like that.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Who needs to be in basement team 2?

Currently that's Anjira, Archer, Sybil and Fera I think. Trish and her group + Ao and his group are Team 1, being in another part of the basement, so those continue in Central, where I'm pretty sure it's Satai's turn to post, if he's aware xD

• Like 1
  • ^ This 2

4 minutes ago, diogora said:

I'm tempted to post with Fera right away, but I wanna check with everyone first what the posting order should actually look like for Team 2? ^^

At least from Central it seems like

Anjira -> Archer -> Sybil / Fera (I don't mind if you go ahead on me) though not sure if we're fully sticking with that order

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1