OOC Discussion

1 hour ago, diogora said:

It's just if Leona wanders off, Nadia and Trish don't have a lot of ways to open the door. To me it would make more sense that they...give up for now? To me it just sounds natural that a locked door, when you don't have keys, means leaving or going somewhere to search for keys.

Making the scene non-canon would pretty much scrap everything that's happened for the characters inside the storage room right now. I enjoyed a few of those things and think some creative events took place, so I'd rather not throw it all in the trash.

I would like to avoid just scrapping the scene as well for the same reason. It would just feel weird, especially with others having already ventured off and arrived at the location they were going to go towards as an alternative. I think it doesn't make too much sense to stick around at a locked door, especially one you don't know is containing people, if you don't have a way to open it. I imagine one would try to find a way to open it, especially with the prison allegedly filled with a bunch of not so nice people who might also be considering stopping by the same spot. But ultimately how Nadia and Trish would react is to their respective owners. Maybe they have some other reason I'm not considering for staying.

15 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

The one other thing I will throw out there.  I get Ao and Fonfon are being overly cautious, not without good reason, but they have always had the option of trying to overpower Nadia.  Especially if they want to act before Leona shows up.  Potentially evaluate if she really is a threat or not.

But yeah, we’ll see what the others think.

To be fair Nadia mentioned being with others outside the door. They don't know how many or how they are armed. Remaining in the storage room is safer not only because they might move on if they can't get it open, but if a fight does break out they have the advantage of a chokepoint or destroying the supplies as a threat.

• Love 3

I mean with her oh-so-sunny disposition, the strength she possesses, and her being one of the clear movers and shakers on the island given that she runs a faction I already thought Anjira was one. I figured they got stuck with a whole major villain lol

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • ^ This 2

9 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I would like to avoid just scrapping the scene as well for the same reason. It would just feel weird, especially with others having already ventured off and arrived at the location they were going to go towards as an alternative. I think it doesn't make too much sense to stick around at a locked door, especially one you don't know is containing people, if you don't have a way to open it. I imagine one would try to find a way to open it, especially with the prison allegedly filled with a bunch of not so nice people who might also be considering stopping by the same spot. But ultimately how Nadia and Trish would react is to their respective owners. Maybe they have some other reason I'm not considering for staying.

To be fair Nadia mentioned being with others outside the door. They don't know how many or how they are armed. Remaining in the storage room is safer not only because they might move on if they can't get it open, but if a fight does break out they have the advantage of a chokepoint or destroying the supplies as a threat.

She did not mention anyone was right outside the door, to be fair.  As proven by having to yell for Leona.  I'm not going to force anyone to do anything that does not make sense, but if Nadia has to abandon Jijii, a certain other futa might have a stronger interest in another Jijii.

• Haha 1

Well, there's only one way I see this ending.

Three for Lucas, three for Del, Cele can power them up by flashing her noble pedigree at the boys. : p 

If they're upset they weren't invited to beach fest, maybe they'll feel better about being part of the beach after this.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Del and Lucas are gonna become friends through the pure power of being the only two dudes in the group that can throw hands

To be fair, Archer can throw hands too, and I imagine Sybil and Fera can too.

Their problem is that the other side are now much more lethal than they were when they had their collars on. : p So they're already handicapped. <.<

7 minutes ago, Kissa said:

spacer.png

She better cheer for them, or she's about to find out why all Bards have reputations for being loose in more ways than one. : p 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

To be fair, Archer can throw hands too, and I imagine Sybil and Fera can too.

Their problem is that the other side are now much more lethal than they were when they had their collars on. : p So they're already handicapped. <.<

At least two groups are not having a good time tonight!

All because because of a woman and her merry band of assholes.

• Haha 3

Well, no one said prison life was easy. But I imagine Archer didn't expect that it could get this much worse without the oversight. : p  He feels like he found some of the best girls in the prison, and also some of the worst all at the same time.

Now I wonder how differently things might have gone if Archer found Celestine at first... Poor guy is teasing and flirty, so I imagine he would have quickly gotten in her bad side... And would have cheered the going-ons of certain other entities in that side of things, for better or worse. <.<

• Love 3