OOC Discussion

This feels like a good time for me to end the night on. Happy to see another character enter the lineup (get it? Since prison, haha... Ha...), and sounds like Dreams has a solid idea for a character build. : )

Congratulations @Warning for getting Fonfon in the game, and I look forward to seeing how she jives with the other characters! To @DreamsnThings and others, I wish you the best in the character creation process. :3 For now, good night, and sleep well when everyone sleeps!

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Kissa said:

Also reading the discussion it seems like there might be small misunderstanding. Max 2 magic abilities means at most there can be 2, but there can be only 1 magic ability too. In that case the extra slot would transfer to special skills and abilities side.

Ah yes, I may have misworded my point. I knew it worked like that. At the same time, magic still seems very risk vs reward compared to normal skills. I mean, I'm still sure valuable magic can be found to make them tempting. They are out-of-ordinary abilities, after all. It's seems Dream is on their way to make a character with fun magic, too. This is getting exciting

27 minutes ago, Kissa said:

Hm... Think I'm gonna make a mafia girl as my second char.... 

It would be fitting for a prisoner, to be honest. Makes me wonder what other kind of characters we can come up with. Gotta dig deeper into the criminal world for answers.

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Warning said:

Makes me wonder what other kind of characters we can come up with

Im already kinda working on a second character based on the magic ability I was not allowed to take XD, probably will end up making a convicted nun or something at some point
... all that said Im getting ready to finish off my sneaky beaky klepto and I need to know where to confirm her sheets fine before posting

• Love 1

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

Im already kinda working on a second character based on the magic ability I was not allowed to take XD, probably will end up making a convicted nun or something at some point
... all that said Im getting ready to finish off my sneaky beaky klepto and I need to know where to confirm her sheets fine before posting

Post the sheet to me via ecchitext/PM and I will go it through and let you know if it needs edits.

• Love 1

Absolutely would/10. : p

Nothing wrong with cranking the fluffy slider up to 11 at all, imo. But I understand the reticence when it comes to other people and not being sure where their preferences lay.

As a little heads up, gonna be heading off to sleep soon, and might not be around tomorrow due to needing to go places. If the net is good, I'll try to pop in to read and converse, but if not, I will drop in on Saturday. ^^

• Love 1

@ChiyakoWelcome to the club! To answer your question, I believe Kissa has already brought this up before, so allow me to quote her:

Also reading the discussion it seems like there might be small misunderstanding. Max 2 magic abilities means at most there can be 2, but there can be only 1 magic ability too. In that case the extra slot would transfer to special skills and abilities side.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • ^ This 1

@Chiyako

diogora was faster than me at answering your question : ) It goes like in the quote said. Can be 2 magic + 3 specials or 1 magic + 4 specials. 

@Warning

I somehow managed to completely miss your message, but replied to it now. Sorry for the delay. That wasn't intentional.

• Love 2

23 hours ago, Kissa said:

Welcome @CuteKitten

Let me know if you have answers : )

Hey Everyone, sorry for the late response. I just flew over this chat’s history and I hope I got everything. 

This would be my first public rp and I would love to share a good experience, if we are able to get it started at some point 🥲

I’m currently a bit busy, but I look forward to build up a character tomorrow ❤️

I just hope I meet your expectations and am able to become a good member of this club. Feel free to correct or remind me if I did something wrong or forgot about something ☺️

When I got it right, I’m supposed to send my prepared char to Kissa for confirmation and blessing? 

• Love 3

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, CuteKitten said:

Hey Everyone, sorry for the late response. I just flew over this chat’s history and I hope I got everything. 

This would be my first public rp and I would love to share a good experience, if we are able to get it started at some point 🥲

I’m currently a bit busy, but I look forward to build up a character tomorrow ❤️

I just hope I meet your expectations and am able to become a good member of this club. Feel free to correct or remind me if I did something wrong or forgot about something ☺️

When I got it right, I’m supposed to send my prepared char to Kissa for confirmation and blessing? 

Yep. Send your sheet via Ecchitext/PM to me when it's ready for checking. 

We are going to start once I have 5 chars ready (from 5 separate players), so I'm assuming this weekend because there are 2 chars now that are going through check and edit phases.

Don't worry that much about it being a public rp. If you hesitate about something, just ask : ) People here seem plenty friendly and helpful.

Edited by Kissa
  • Love 3
  • ^ This 1