OOC Discussion

I don't really mind people doing rape or violence or such. Don't need a spoiler for me for that, just in case we were discussing whether or not we need them.

Jijii's next post will probably take place in the central building area. She is too focused on escape and self preservation and collecting goodies before they are all gone right now.

Also might throw in more lewder pictures for her into her profile.

• Love 3

While she is doing everything possible to avoid being on the receiving end, it could happen to Nadia at some point.  It is one of her weakness though, it might only make her more extremist/traumatize her.

Whether that happens the current night is another question.  But will have to see what when/her next post is.  Her exact destination is uncertain, but she seems to be running away from everyone else, whether that’s a good or bad remains to be seen.

• Love 3

I'm guessing Ao and Archer would arrive at Central soon too, just trying to prep him a bit in case anything goes down xD

As for rape, I don't mind it happening either, so I feel no need for a warning either. However, if something were to happen where someone would actually attempt to do a rape scene on one of my characters, I would prefer a warning.

• Love 1
  • ^ This 2

@Kissa Would the warden's office be open? Also would anything of note be found within? Or do I just make a post of trying to search it and allow you to decide what is found? I don't wish to overstep, is all. Almost finished with my post for central building.

@Warning Also I intend to dump more lewder images into Jijii's profile after I finish this post. Naked images. Some lewder than that.

• Love 3

Another post for Archer and Ao. : p I'malready enjoying their dynamic of when neither knows anything about the other, can't wait to see what they're like when they start learning more about one another. :3

Also Dio, if you want, you can wait for when a Central topic opens up so we can transfer Archer and Ao there if you like. ^^ Otherwise if you post to E Wing again, then I'll shift us over!

Just now, Warning said:

I've seen them. Sort of... Totally not on e621 right now and looking at her complete gallery. I mean, I would never... This would be so wrong... ><;

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did that when I saw Jijii and Trish. : p 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I kinda want to make that mouse girl a character of mine but in another roleplay or something, sometimes. (But if I ever did that, I think I'll credit Chiyako for it XD) Even if it's just the image. It's kinda thanks to them that I found this one. Credit: Artist. Copyright: Chiyako. Each time she gets attention, some of it is given back to Chiyako as fair share. 😄

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Another post for Archer and Ao. : p I'malready enjoying their dynamic of when neither knows anything about the other, can't wait to see what they're like when they start learning more about one another. :3

Also Dio, if you want, you can wait for when a Central topic opens up so we can transfer Archer and Ao there if you like. ^^ Otherwise if you post to E Wing again, then I'll shift us over!

Absolutely agree on their dynamic! I'll say that there's a lot of stuff hidden about Ao, but also so much stuff I'm already curious about Archer (and every other character!). Haven't participated in a club RP in nearly a decade, but it's so much fun to have the possibility of interacting with so many other writers and their characters in order to actually make friends, rivals, enemies, etc. I know we just started, but I'm already having a blast. :3

Since Chiyako seems to be cooking up a post at Central already and since you're giving your permission, I'll wait for the topic to open up and transfer them there. ^^ I'll make sure Ao still answers Archer properly when I make that post!

Also @CuteKitten made a muscle mommy, hell yeah!!!

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 2

Hey, what can I say? 😆 I was trying to fill a gap and had to get a little creative. I hope I've got it sorted, you guys like her and I can somehow incorporate her into the rp. 😊

But I'll do it tomorrow, I haven't done anything other than this this weekend and I hope to be able to work on other stuff and get started tomorrow.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Chiyako said:

@Kissa Would the warden's office be open? Also would anything of note be found within? Or do I just make a post of trying to search it and allow you to decide what is found? I don't wish to overstep, is all. Almost finished with my post for central building.

@Warning Also I intend to dump more lewder images into Jijii's profile after I finish this post. Naked images. Some lewder than that.

When you say warden's office do you mean small office both wings have for the guards, chief warden's actual office or guards' office?

The small offices, of guards, which both wings have their own has stuff like radios, flashlights, some office stuff, magazines, snacks and empty coffee mugs. They also have a big window that has view over the first and second floor.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Kissa said:

When you say warden's office do you mean small office both wings have for the guards, chief warden's actual office or guards' office?

The small offices, of guards, which both wings have their own has stuff like radios, flashlights, some office stuff, magazines, snacks and empty coffee mugs. They also have a big window that has view over the first and second floor.

The warden's office on the top floor. Jijii's first objective is finding keys, especially collar based keys, so she figured looking for the warden's office was for the best.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

The warden's office on the top floor. Jijii's first objective is finding keys, especially collar based keys, so she figured looking for the warden's office was for the best.

Yea. She can find keys there. Just note that there will be npcs roaming around the third floor too.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Sad 1